Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles (24838 Views)

Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC / Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by toprealman: 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
I YAM confuse walahi. But wait ooo, most newspaper articles are copy and paste....what's new here?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by datola: 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
Sowore baba!
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Adebowale89(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

You will never find Sowore naming Tinubu as one of the corrupt people in Nigeria. He will name everybody except Tinubu, I wonder why.

read the article over again. I wonder how u people jump to comment like bull dog without proper reading

not just that social media has reduce some people senses. the politicians had succeeded in enslaving the youths with religion and tribalism

majority of Nigerian youths are sick upstairs. funny enough most of these minister of social media defence are jobless and hopeless abt life

how they found joy in protecting and siding these destiny destroyer still baffle me

10 Likes

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by decatalyst(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Just wondering what a definition of corruption will write against corruption.

I wonder o my brother.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by ikp120(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

You will never find Sowore naming Tinubu as one of the corrupt people in Nigeria. He will name everybody except Tinubu, I wonder why.
Abeg who did he refer to as Jagaban?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by PapaBaby: 12:23pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

read the article over again. I wonder how u people jump to comment like bull dog without proper reading

You should go and learn comprehension. Was he not blaming politicians like Ibori for owning newspaper but leaving Tinubu who has both newspapers and television stations.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Sunbulb(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
A senior colleague of mine was suggesting that people contribute money, buy the book, rcord videos of themselves burning it and post it in social media. Corruption just made jest of Nigeria
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by effty(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

...and who is Jagaban?
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Klington: 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
I know the man is saying the truth
Dino's academic records is still questionable
Why is it taking Dino toooo long to fire back so that the "yes" n "nays" can have it 2geda cool

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Adebowale89(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

You should go and learn comprehension. Was he not blaming politicians like Ibori for owning newspaper but leaving Tinubu who has both newspapers and television stations.

you're dumb and blind if u don't read where he said that he found mass empty when people like ibori owns paper and tinubu owns newspaper in Lagos and owned a TV in the same Lagos

are u shortsighted?

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by AJJ17(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

Maybe you should read the write up again...TVC and the NATION newspaper speaks volume...

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by AJJ17(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

not just that social media has reduce some people senses. the politicians had succeeded in enslaving the youths with religion and tribalism

majority of Nigerian youths are sick upstairs. funny enough most of these minister of social media defence are jobless and hopeless abt life

how they found joy in protecting and siding these destiny destroyer still baffle me
Thanks sir for speaking ma mind.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

You know you are part of the problem of Nigeria. You support your own thief but castigate other thief.You are worse than even the politicians who steal- they have something to gain from their act but you what have you to gain? A worthless Life?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by scarletkinq(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
Even buhari did cut n paste sometime ago

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by aolawale025: 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
No one has stopped Sowore from writing his own book

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by gberra: 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
ehie:
and Sowore's news is not "copy and paste",has he paid Dino Melaye the 5 Billion for defamation yet? Sleazy Journo with a holier than thou attitude, i guess they have told him to lay low now because i dont see his constant smear camapigns against Saraki, tew Otodo /Suleiman chronicles Buhari is at the point of death articles anymore, sleazebag
You need to put down that cucumber,if not you won't realize how much he had sacrificed so you could sit at the comfort of your compartment to type bullsh!t.

--Daddy

7 Likes

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
gberra:
You need to put down that cucumber,if not you won't realize how much he had sacrificed so you could sit at the comfort of your compartment to type bullsh!t.

--Daddy
or his pocket,journalist/blackmailer.His front paged screaming headlines are articles paid by the highet bidder, i add embellisher of the truth, shey he said Dino didnt graduate nah!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by waledeji(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
gberra:

--Daddy

Yoruba Avenger i hail you cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by naughtyendowed(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

R u shortsighted?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by stuffs4me(m): 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
Sowore as usual, has no proof of what he's saying.

Sowore is a disgrace to journalism. Why is he taking issues with Dino personally. Sowore should bring his proof or shut his stinking mouth.

Sowore the brown envelope blogger.
Sowore the paid attack dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by sekem: 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
ehie:
and Sowore's news is not "copy and paste",has he paid Dino Melaye the 5 Billion for defamation yet? Sleazy Journo with a holier than thou attitude, i guess they have told him to lay low now because i dont see his constant smear camapigns against Saraki, the Otodo /Suleiman chronicles , Buhari is at the point of death articles anymore, sleazebag

Mrs RonalDINO

Go an' make him pay the 5 Billion na
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by seunmsg(m): 12:48pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

“One of the most popular newspapers in Lagos is owned by a politician known as Jagaban. You know what that means. The most powerful TV station in Lagos is also owned by him. So they have hijacked the media space.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

Read which article again? Is Tinubu's name jagaban? Is he the only jagaban in Nigeria? And to think you wrote such a lengthy load of rubbish to display your ignorance. Hiss!
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by sekem: 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
eduevolutionnow:

You know you are part of the problem of Nigeria. You support your own thief but castigate other thief.You are worse than even the politicians who steal- they have something to gain from their act but you what have you to gain? A worthless Life?

Don't mind all those fools with their acutely warped mentality.

They are the wasted youths

They are our major problem

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by gberra: 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
ephi123:
Not a surprise. Did anyone really think Dino sat down to write that book using his own ideas?
Have you joined the BMC? grin.. Or could it be that Dino has yet to notice your crush on him?.. Dino is a prom, he will eventually fall if you up your game. Keep trying grin

--Daddy
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
ikp120:
Abeg who did he refer to as Jagaban?
You should answer that. There are so many Nigerians by that title. I dare sowore to specify.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Adebowale89(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Read which article again? Is Tinubu's name jagaban? Is he the only jagaban in Nigeria? And to think you wrote such a lengthy load of rubbish to display your ignorance. Hiss!

it won't work. you can't use your stupidity to gain my attention

you should ask yourself who's more dumb btw you&him

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2017
effty:
...and who is Jagaban?
We don't know. There are so many of them in Nigeria. He should be specific.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

it won't work. you can't use your stupidity to gain my attention

you should ask yourself who's more dumb btw you&him
grin Now buzz off! Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by arewaboy01(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
only a fool will disagree with sowore
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by arewaboy01(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
only a fool will disagree with sowore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call / Ministerial Confirmation: No Court Injunction Stopping Amaechi’s Screening – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.