Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (17357 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Buhari Replies Melaye On Blame Of Politicians Responsible For Nationwide Killing / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by mexxmoney: 10:46pm On May 26, 2017
whitebeard:
lol, ur head they swell, open your eyes, ears, and most of all your brains well, no one is being u to stay..besides lol doesn't mean I am crying it means this..

I know biafrans just like to shout but at least once in a while pls u guys should use your brains..

Can u comprehend what I just wrote..lol..

No one is begging us to stay but whenever we raise the issue of Biafra, you and your brothers will be all over the post baying as if your very life depends on Igbo's remaining in Nigeria. And talking about using brains, if you knew how to make use of yours, you would be able to make concise and rational arguments without resorting to insults

5 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 10:49pm On May 26, 2017
deedeedee1:

Remain torn in whoose flesh? It is your people that are flighting for a separate country not mine. I support a separated nigeria but i you cannot see me blame people for why we havent separated yet. Before you blame yoruba people wht not ask yourself why your leaders have all chosen to keep silent. Are they not aware of your cries for an independent country? So why are most of them keeping silent? Yorubas are not against biafra in anyway but i dont know about the notherners because those are the people you should blame

We are just comfortable being a nuisance to you and the north grin grin.
Please disregard those our representatives in the FG.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Pls start the 2nd round of genocide, abeg, last time no one was prepared, u will get to know how mentally prepared we are this time.

Everywhere around the word, asking for self-determination is a right guided by UN laws and even Nigeria is a signatory to such laws, but come to this contraption, agitate to leave the union, everyone will be threatening u with, war, genocide and extinction.

"A naghi aso mgbagbu aga ogu", juokwa ese.

#Biafrexit.

Trash. The greatest and telling referendum is a mass exodus to your land then everybody will take you serious rather than begging on your knees for a referendum that never come.
Go to your father's home

Bro alcatraz, am sorry to come in contrary to your admonition of yorubas to refrain from commenting on this thread. I see we have largely taken to that. Very amusing to watch them bloating like goats

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by whitebeard(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2017
mexxmoney:

No one is begging us to stay but whenever we raise the issue of Biafra, you and your brothers will be all over the post baying as if your very life depends on Igbo's remaining in Nigeria. And talking about using brains, if you knew how to make use of yours, you would be able to make concise and rational arguments without resorting to insults
are..come on no hard feelings man, Nigerians are just pissed that u guys are fighting for yourselves, when we all got ourselves together in this mess..!?

That's all..! Take for example if we had voted a credible individual, no one would agitate for Biafra..Nigerians are responsible for what has befallen this nation, not the government...!

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 10:59pm On May 26, 2017
At the end of the day, Nigeria still remains geographical expression. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by deedeedee1: 11:02pm On May 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

We are just comfortable being a nuisance to you and the north grin grin.
Please disregard those our representatives in the FG.
lols! All your replies simply means you all are confused. You look for who to blame all the time without checking yourselves. I asked you a simpke question but you chose to ignore. You will not blame your leaders for not fighting for referendum but will blame yoruba people for wanting to "stop biafra". This shows that you guys are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by laudate: 11:02pm On May 26, 2017
nkwuocha:
My parents house was recently burgled by Yoruba miscreants. Even with the barb wires, these hooligans won't let my old parents be angry angry.
Innocent couple that struggled all their lives, yet this people whose parents prefers to party than train their kids when my dad was training his won't let him be. Anyway some Yoruba youths (also thieves themselves) caught the boys. By next week I go out electric for the barb wire. cool cool

Eeyah! cry And my neighbour's landlord in Onitsha was also kidnapped by hoodlums. They were all speaking Igbo as they demanded 25 million from his family. I will ask him to put electric barb wire on his fence as well... Do you think it was those Yoruba miscreants that instructed their fellow Igbo hoodlums across the Niger, to carry out this dastardly act? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 11:04pm On May 26, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! cry And my neighbour's landlord in Onitsha was also kidnapped by hoodlums. They were all speaking Igbo as they demanded 25 million from his family. I will ask him to put electric barb wire on his fence as well...

Let him do please. Your neighbours landlord indeed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by laudate: 11:09pm On May 26, 2017
nkwuocha:
Let him do please. Your neighbours landlord indeed grin grin

Yes, o!! Do you want me to post the news report here? It happened a few years back. That event left my neighbour quite shaken. He hurriedly relocated to Lagos after that incident, and rented the flat next door to mine. Hehehe..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 11:09pm On May 26, 2017
deedeedee1:

lols! All your replies simply means you all are confused. You look for who to blame all the time without checking yourselves. I asked you a simpke question but you chose to ignore. You will not blame your leaders for not fighting for referendum but will blame yoruba people for wanting to "stop biafra". This shows that you guys are clueless.

I said that didn't I? We want everything man. We want your land, (except your woman, thanks), your seaport, and biafra. We need to continue to import for your consumption. We also need your low lives hanging around too. They are the ones that offloads the inferior goods from the containers. tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:14pm On May 26, 2017
any ofeaziza hoping to see igbo ppl leave lagos is wasting his time,sorry not gonna happen in this lifetime or the next generation to come.this is the 21st century this is not 1945.the world is now sophisticated its either you dominate or get dominated,if you cannot compete with the igbos then watch them buy your lands up and make you tenants in your land,go to festac and see how that previous yoruba settlement is now a little biafra

5 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 11:15pm On May 26, 2017
laudate:

Yes, o!! Do you want me to post the news report here? It happened a few years back. That event left my neighbour quite shaken. He hurriedly relocated to Lagos after that incident, and rented the flat next door to mine. Hehehe..... cheesy

So you have a Igbo neighbour you get along with cheesy cheesy
Continue to be a listening host to him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by laudate: 11:19pm On May 26, 2017
nkwuocha:
So you have a Igbo neighbour you get along with cheesy cheesy
Continue to be a listening host to him cheesy

Look at you! cheesy I have Igbo friends, Igbo people who are married to my relatives, Igbo staff & Igbo clients, sef! cool Nice people who just want to be left alone, to face their business. They are not like the IPOB crew on Nairaland who like insulting everyone that does not share their myopic views... angry
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 11:19pm On May 26, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
any ofeaziza hoping to see igbo ppl leave lagos is wasting his time,sorry not gonna happen in this lifetime or the next generation to come.this is the 21st century this is not 1945.the world is now sophisticated its either you dominate or get dominated,if you cannot compete with the igbos then watch them buy your lands up and make you tenants in your land,go to festac and see how that previous yoruba settlement is now a little biafra
Don't mind the idiots . from festac to okota to shibiri a Jangbadi down to agbara and badagry, igbos have taken so many lands there. You can imagine fighting a tribe that knows your in and out?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 11:21pm On May 26, 2017
Guestlander:

You wouldn't know schizophrenia if it hits you on your particularly shaped head.
You know without Yorubas support you wouldn't go anywhere that is why you are trying to blackmail them.

Blackmailing you? Who the Bleep have been butting their oblong head in Biafran anything despite not being invited.

You the ones that went seeking attention like whores yet coddling "blackmail". Don't make me laugh.

Noone cares or asked for your help. They just want you to Bleep out of our business.

You can't even liberate your illorin from fulani grasp and yet you think you have the power to assist biafrans get biafra grin grin grin grin grin

Charity begins at home. Go liberate illorin first.

Finally Schizophernia is you. You are the poster child of it grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 11:24pm On May 26, 2017
laudate:

Look at you! cheesy I have Igbo friends, Igbo people who are married to my relatives, Igbo staff & Igbo clients, sef! cool Nice people who just want to be left alone, to face their business. They are not like the IPOB crew on Nairaland who like insulting everyone that does not share their myopic views... angry

Well, they insult yoruba miscreants. It's a mutual thing. No hard feelings. cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Guestlander: 11:35pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

Blackmailing you? Who the Bleep have been butting their oblong head in Biafran anything despite not being invited.

You the ones that went seeking attention like whores yet coddling "blackmail". Don't make me laugh.

Noone cares or asked for your help. They just want you to Bleep out of our business.

You can't even liberate your illorin from fulani grasp and yet you think you have the power to assist biafrans get biafra grin grin grin grin grin

Charity begins at home. Go liberate illorin first.

Finally Schizophernia is you. You are the poster child of it grin tongue

One of the major signs of mental illness is when your are convinced someone is after when that is in fact not the case. Another one is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Does this sound like you and the ipob rats? The answer is yes.
Forget about Ilorin and rescue yourself from relegation.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 11:53pm On May 26, 2017
Guestlander:

One of the major signs of mental illness is when your are convinced someone is after when that is in fact not the case. Another one is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Does this sound like you and the ipob rats? The answer is yes.

You just described you one Niggeria unity beggars. Your Niggeria is over a 100 years old without any show of improvement yet you want to continue the same country. I wonder how many years it'll take before una realize you lots are insane to continue wanting an unworking, undeveloping, backwards nation.
Then again for you, you are schizophrenic so very likely never.
Before you deny your disease, based on your delusions which you showcased on this forum exposed you. Idk who let you out of yabaleft but whoever it is is a bastard.

Forget about Ilorin and rescue yourself from relegation.
Forget illorin? Chai see am. Too cowardly to ever fight even to liberate their own people. Such a clan.

Lastly are you talking about relegation grin grin grin grin. I suggest follow your own advice. Your brother is a VP yet he is treated like a mere coordinator. They wouldn't even let him sign a Goddamn paper for God sake. That's how low they view him despite the title. At least when igbo held some offices under GEJ administration, their voices were not suppressed. But for una, you can't even do shit without the north approval despite the "VP" title grin grin grin I suggest go and liberate your siblings and leaders from to the joke they currently put themselves underneath before ever using the word "relegation" again. I heard they even planning a coup to kill off your bro incase buhari dies. Such a shame. Yet una are more worried about Nnamdi Kanu and wtf ipob is doing than the thorns currently stabbing una grin grin tongue
How market?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by MetaPhysical: 12:08am On May 27, 2017
MrAlfa:

Free Ilorin first.

Ilorin was never in captivity.

Lagos is ruled by a Bini throne. Is Lagos in captivity?
Bini is ruled by Yoruba throne. Is Edo in captivity?
Onitsha is ruled by Bini throne. Is Onitsha in captivity?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:12am On May 27, 2017
nkwuocha:

Don't mind the idiots . from festac to okota to shibiri a Jangbadi down to agbara and badagry, igbos have taken so many lands there. You can imagine fighting a tribe that knows your in and out?

I won't insult you. The igbo tribe will never rule Nigeria and will continue paying their taxes. The day you venture to forcefully challenge us to the rulership of the land is the day all you have labored for will be retrieved from you . Continue staying in Lagos and don't develop the east.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by MetaPhysical: 12:45am On May 27, 2017
The insults being heaped on the Acting President {Yemi Osibanjo} by the igbos since the biafra conference in Abuja has not gone unnoticed and is indeed regrettable. Prof. Osibanjo spoke in his capacity as the Acting President and a member of the Elite in Nigeria and could not have been expected to posit otherwise. It was funny seeing Prof Osibanjo being villified, annihilated and castigated by igbos on this forum who had hitherto taken him as their saviour in the face of alleged hate of the igbos by PMB. The sudden 360 degree turn by the igbos indeed goes to show that they are an emotional bunch who can be tossed around by whatever wind that blows in Nigeria's political atmosphere.

There is an unmistaken realization amongst the elite class of political rulers in Nigeria; those who nominate and install political successors at the center are convinced that Ibo must never again be entrusted with the goodwill of Nigeria. They are very narrow in perspective when put in position to drive social and urban progress. They know how to demolish and destroy, they are not gifted on how to build and sustain. We do not have enough information of their ancestry and antiquity to equip our understanding of who they are as a race, but in the short span of time we have cohabited with them as co-travellers in Nigeria, there has never been a record of good relations or models of inspiration in their ways to apply as a national wisdom...every recall of their touch in our national politics is a marker for shame, regret and retrogression.

They will ruin Nigeria again if they were ever allowed into corridors of power in the center. They must be kept out of inner circle of government, period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Bridget95(f): 2:45am On May 27, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The Lagos argument again! Normally, I should move on without responding to this. But please, how can Lagos, which has 100 years of traditional rulership & Yoruba cultural definition (before the civil war!) be a NO MAN'S LAND?! After the civil war, Yorubas of the old western region & Lagos welcomed the Igbos (especially) back to reclaim their jobs & properties (this hospitality & gracefulness was misconstrued as WEAKNESS ever after by the same Igbos!). There were just a few thousands of Igbos living in Lagos & Lagos was already the commercial hub of the country before the civil war!

What sort of distorted history books have you been reading?!
i personally appreciate yorubas for their magnanimity most especially in returning igbo properties after the war.we still remember that,that gave us the confidence to invest in yoruba land.i do not understand SW wIcked antics of late,behaving as if igbos have ever done them any evil like the north that did what they did in mile 12 and ile ife.why fighting your friends?why destroying their properties in the night because you want to construct something and because you want to wicked them for not voting for you in a democracy.why fighting the tribe that is the highest internal investor in your land.i don't understand

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by allhavesinned: 4:53am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I won't insult you. The igbo tribe will never rule Nigeria and will continue paying their taxes. The day you venture to forcefully challenge us to the rulership of the land is the day all you have labored for will be retrieved from you . Continue staying in Lagos and don't develop the east.

Coward, foolish idiot, if you know your mama born you very well or you are proudly Yoruba or you want to live longer on earth, go to Ladipo or Alaba or Okota to carry out your threat, Just go slap any Igbo guy you see around Ladipo or Say this poo there but if you can't then you are from a foolish tribe, I bet you I will get you. Idiot, anu ewu. NOW I KNOW YORUBAS ARE COWARDS. Mouth without action, carry out your threat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by orimsamsam(m): 4:54am On May 27, 2017
blues2022:

Orimogunje Samuel Aduragbemi, I don see you finish. You too fragile to face me.... Please, don't ever mention me again. You are still malnourished teen. If I touch you, honestly you'll be dead. I'll ignore you henceforth.
abeg were you see that name. Na my full name be that
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 6:55am On May 27, 2017
allhavesinned:

Coward, foolish idiot, if you know your mama born you very well or you are proudly Yoruba or you want to live longer on earth, go to Ladipo or Alaba or Okota to carry out your threat, Just go slap any Igbo guy you see around Ladipo or Say this poo there but if you can't then you are from a foolish tribe, I bet you I will get you. Idiot, anu ewu. NOW I KNOW YORUBAS ARE COWARDS. Mouth without action, carry out your threat

I want to ask u a question. If igbos buy up the whole of Lagos for themselves, what is next? What becomes of later generations of Igbos in Lagos/Nigeria?
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 7:00am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=Alcatraz005 post=56914501]

I won't insult you. The igbo tribe will never rule Nigeria and will continue paying their taxes. The day you venture to forcefully challenge us to the rulership of the land is the day all you have labored for will be retrieved from you . Continue staying in Lagos and don't develop the east. [/quote

Continue to rule oooooo. cheesy grin
We all know poverty is still biting deep in many of your states. smiley wink
It's not like your rulership has made your enclaves an eldoraldo. The North is struggling to get her head out of poverty, diseases and insurgency. grin grin grin

My 4 by 4 space is still fetching me cool money. If una like make una kill your selves untop Nigeria matter,many igbos youths don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 7:03am On May 27, 2017
allhavesinned:

I see you shouting coward everywhere. Do you expect us to come and destroy your habitation in our most cherished city? You are enslaved in our land and that's enough punishment for your hubris. The Yorubas will continue to rule over your generations on our land. Our foot soldiers will continue to collect their due from the Igbos till the day Igbo's make a mistake to challenge the authority of the Yorubas and they will be routed from their place of comfort. Most of the Yorubas you have insulted here will formulate policy in the near future and they will never forget he insults. Igbos current obscurity in all spheres in Nigeria is self inflicted and we all wait to see how you will extricate yourself from the chains you been bound by people who see farther than needless aggression and empty braggadocio.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 7:05am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha post=56917032][/quote]

Thank God igbo youths have left the rulership of the land to their enemies since all you know is money which in actual sense you don't even have. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 7:15am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I see you shouting coward everywhere. Do you expect us to come and destroy your habitation in our most cherished city? You are enslaved in our land and that's enough punishment for your hubris. The Yorubas will continue to rule over your generations on our land. Our foot soldiers will continue to collect their due from the Igbos till the day Igbo's make a mistake to challenge the authority of the Yorubas and they will be routed from their place of comfort. Most of the Yorubas you have insulted here will formulate policy in the near future and they will never forget he insults. Igbos current obscurity in all spheres in Nigeria is self inflicted and we all wait to see how you will extricate yourself from the chains you been bound by people who see farther than needless aggression and empty braggadocio.

Yeah Yeah yeah grin grin
Let us remain slaves in your land then if it means you will continue to offload my containers of goods. We shall continue to pay our tax, increase it will must still pay. After all don't we increase our goods to make up for inflated tac grin grin grin.

We are waiting for the policy grin grin it can't be as bad as 20 pounds, yet here we are today, dominating and insulting you guys in your own land. cool cool

Too much English for inside empty pocket. No wonder many of you are under lagos bridges. Seems your women are more industrious that you guys, at least they do all kind of small scale businesses to feed the several bas, tards abandoned by Yoruba men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by allhavesinned: 7:17am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Thank God igbo youths have left the rulership of the land to their enemies since all you know is money which in actual sense you don't even have. It is well.

Northerners ruled Nigeria for more than 30 yrs, How far? Is northern states like US or Is northern states progressive,
Yorubas ruled 8yrs + VP, How far? We still make our cash, buy your Land and yes let's be paying the Tax and packing the money. You can't compare Northern, Western Youths to Igbo Youth, Come to Lekki and see how we are buying off your inheritance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 7:23am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes we don't have it cheesy cheesy. Una we get the money, why the complain? At least that should be enough reason to bundle Igbos outta lagos.
Let the enemies rule Nigeria. We have seen how far your rulership has turned Nigeria into small dubai. cheesy grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by rainylad(f): 7:26am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

...Common shattap!!....Have you commenced the 'tax' you intend to use to decimate Igbos?? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / AIG Hakeem Odumosu. EFCC Appointment Is Totally Untrue. / No Confab Report, No Nigeria, Falae Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.