Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (10323 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2010
[b]Okay well my name is Carolina and my boyfriends name is Juan his ex is Lorrie well Juan told me that he had feeling for her still ye asterday cause i asked h I'm babe do you like or have feelings for anyone else other than me we have Ben dating for 1 month and 2 weeks and Ive never feel so deep for a guy hes perfect but the face that he has feelings for his ex makes me think what the Hek do i do hes girlfriend is in Junior high and me and him are in the same school but ID like he sees her at church every sunday but i mean I'm actually tellling him you should tell Lorrie how you feel about her and Crap and I'm he GirlFRIEND! i sound SO crazy but i just want him happy tho it might seem he loves me and crap but come on Edik shes a cheerleader I'm a model and cheerleader I'm way more hotter than her but I'm probably just jellos but my friend she gos to the same church as me and has an eye on them both but i mean i dint know what to do like my heart says dump him but i wouldn't want to deal with it seeing his face every single day and today when hes friend Devin was walking he was like are you going to tel ll her and he was like you tell her i was supper red i thought he was gonna dump me so i cry ed all 7Th period witch by the way is choir witch again by the way is SO weird having to sing and cry then to find out that he wasn't? oh and Lorrie is his first love and idk anymore I'm crying SO much someone please help me tell me what do you think i should do oh please help me I'm hopeless now:[ thank you for taking you time to read it i no its super long goodbye god bless you
-Carolina[/b]
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2010
Pray!pray!!pray!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by rave2u: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2010
Not trying to be insulting, but what you tryna say?
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2010
what should i do break up with him or not because of this!??
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by ayo84(m): 8:48am On Jan 16, 2010
rebrand yourself,get a good hairdo, go for a facial and body scrub and get some nice new clothes and look so attractive and act lyk you don't send him, when other guys try to start flirting with you, he'll know what he's missing.

If he doesn't change im available wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2010
i already did alll of that & ahaa(:
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by ayo84(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2010
then we have a date
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by igbele(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2010
While u luv him,he luvs sumone else. Actually if i were u i will Quit cos u deserve better than that. though not easy but try harder.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by bigsmart(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2010
he only has feelings 4 his ex-girlfriend, not that they are dating. what i will suggest you to do is (1) try to stop your jealousy and flow with him but if you find out that their relationship is getting closser and you cannot help it then you quit.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2010
thankss
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by cuteromntc: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
please re-write your story.I aint got patience this time.anyways get another boyfriend if u are a rel addict,if not concentrate on ur studies
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2010
How i cant tell him dont go to church anymore cause shes goingg i cant stop them from talking they only talk at church idk if he texts but yeahh!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2010
oh nooo
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by sexyLeamon(f): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2010
you are really heartbroken, cos I had to read your story thrice to understand it,you say he has feelings for his ex, well it depends on the type of feelings they are. But I say forget about him, if he's not over his ex his ex will always be in the way of your relationship and he will always be compairing you to her and so on, Do yourself a favor and kick him to the curb, and find someone that will love you and only you!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 17, 2010
Isnt junior high same thing as middle school?

wdh?

Focus on your English class and stop worrying about him. E go better, I [b]promise [/b]you.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
Noope in arkansas elementary is 1-5 and middle is 6-7 and junior high is 8-9 and high school is 10-12
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
carolena:

Noope in arkansas elementary is 1-5 and middle is 6-7 and junior high is 8-9 and high school is 10-12
DOESNT MAKE IT BETTER. . . .

8th and 9th grade? Around 13-16 age bracket undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by follypimpi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 17, 2010
Cheerleader !!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by coolier(f): 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
Oh Carolina, he's said it all, you don't even need to ask any more questions.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by koolchicco: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2010
Ol' Boi na so so probs full romance section, undecided

Wahala dey oo!
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by Princek12(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
poster, do you really expect me to read that incoherent narrative of yours? You must be silly if you thought so.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2010
hahaah oh noo okayy(: thanks yall
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kill yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! cool
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by IykeD(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
Kill him jare.Ok what else do you want to do?
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by jegedetyn: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2010
Caroline, time they say heals every wound: if u cld wait and hope, be yourself, whatever is urs will always be come back and be urs again! i know how u feel
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by julie009(f): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2010
forget him and move on, he doesnt deserve you
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by carolena: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
ohmmmy
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
dump his sorry arse! cos if u don't do it soon, he will dump u and go back to his ex/,
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by pubikk: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2010
hey carolina, let me tell you something, life is all about getting wat u dont really want, take this relationship as a nigerian road, u get to the smooth road which is the nicest part of it and later get to the rough road, that is what you are experiencing, we guys really hate it at this age for a girl to really die for us ,,we want something worth struggling to get, the guys attention is on the other girl because that girl is nt all over him, that is worh he wants , let him know you can replace him and i think you should stretch him a little, dont lret him know u rally love him and dont let him know you jealous about him with her, balance it, be the one to make him call 4 u nt u, the bible even says a false balance is an abomination to the lord, be yourself and follow your heart and God, grin

Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by yusuf2(m): 11:32am On Dec 23, 2010
@ Poster, I don't know how old you are, but you sound too young to be worrying yourself about stuffs like this, Advice: Focus on your education, by the way, Your written English need a little improvement (no insult intended).
Re: My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? by voldamort: 4:16am On Dec 15, 2012
cryeven me experiencing the same..my name is ecstatic..i have a boyfriend ..and iam doing my degree now..around 3 yrs befr my bf had a gf...it seems they were in luv fr 1 yr..due to some reason they broke up..this all happened aftr his schooling..when he entered college at the time we were friends he told me a little about this..he told she got a better guy and so she left me..then one fine day he proposed me ..at that time i like him but i didnt reply anything when he proposed..for some silly reasons for something happened in college we fought each other..though we fought he loved me more aftr some days for no reason he stopped talking with me for nearly 6 months..aftr 6 months he called me asked how are you ..how do you do and all..i was terribly happy..he very well knws that i love him a lot ..aftr that call he used to text me more ..talk with me more..flirt like anything..i thought he is also in love with me ..after some days i came to know dat he is still in contact with his ex-gf ..when ever he talks with her he becomes upset..he used to tell me that she got a better guy and so she left me and all..for many day dat girl did not come..i made him to say i love you ..and i will do anything for you..for many days this girl did not come into my life..and now 2 weeks before she called him ..told him that iam comming to your place..if your free come meet me..their she showed another guy and told my bf that she is going to marry that fellow..my bf became upset once again..again telling me that we will be good friends ..he says i like you a lot..i will do anything for you..but i can not subsitute you in her's position...dono wat to do..terribly upset.. cry cry cryplzzzzzzzzzzz help me...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? / When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.