Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix (62533 Views)

Flames And Death! An Uncountable Explosion And Death Tolls Under Governor Obiano / Photos Showing Anambra State Under PDP VP Candidate Peter Obi Vs Governor Obiano / Achievement Of Akwa Ibom State Under Gov. Udom Emmanuel Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 2:58am On May 29, 2017
rozayx5:
Well i have looked around and noticed the Akwa Ibom Thread died off , after ujoinme stopped updates Most of the developments there were under Akpabio. So i open this thread to keep a record of Governor Udom Emmanuels Projects and Achievements. They are all accompanied with pix

its a bit bulky, so will try my best

Roads first

Hospitals and Schools next
OOPS am an Akwa-ibomite but the truth is there live a LG in aka IBM that has no light,no water, no road at all,no hospital and that LG is IKA LGA,Sometimes I wonder if the government forget the LG is the most undeveloped place in Akwa-ibom,no one transformer at all, please try and raise awareness for them, all the governors that have rule AKS campaign in that LG with promises but all to no avail
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by chuberg(m): 3:39am On May 29, 2017
zuto4u:
Sometimes I wonder if these our so called leaders do close their eyes when they visit other countries. Or are they deliberately being wicked and self-centered?

My brother you think the same with me. I think they are just plain wicked and selfish. Come to owerri and see the height of man wickedness against his own people. A governor that creates death traps for his people. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Turaki4Presiden: 5:08am On May 29, 2017
transit4:

Are you from Akwa Ibom? I guess you're in support of the Atiku Project..

I am of course from AkwaIbom and my support for Atiku is strictly personal and not stereotyped, I will support any successful business person with enough political clout like him.

So Atiku for me symbolises successful men and women,employer of Nigerians with enough political clout.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Turaki4Presiden: 5:12am On May 29, 2017
deomello:
Akwa Ibom the richest state in Nigeria with just 5 million people still can not show anything serious beyond roads and mediocre projects.

For almost 8 years under Akpabio, he passed larger budgets than Lagos state, but completed less than 4 projects after a few roads and flyover.

Still a mismanaged state with vision less leaders.

What a waste.

Trash! Get all federal infrastructures out of Lagos and let us see what remains; and why can't the so called Lagos success story be implemented in other States in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 5:49am On May 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 6:00am On May 29, 2017
-
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 6:13am On May 29, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 6:20am On May 29, 2017
-
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 6:24am On May 29, 2017
---

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 6:49am On May 29, 2017
-
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by nnanaut(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2017
I hope NDDC projects are not included
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by nnanaut(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2017
Braden9:
A gorgeous and grand concert hall which would host weddings and stand-up comedy every weekend. All brides would want their wedding at the concert hall.

Where is this located
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by mystikal(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

There are lots of good roads in Akwa ibom state already, thanks to the last administration.

Akwa ibom state needs investors, have seen other state government going abroad to woo investors, what has he done to such possible in Akwa ibom state?

To me, this administration is not working.

Read somewhere the state has the highest FDI after Lagos.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by obi58: 7:49am On May 29, 2017
Turaki4Presiden:

Akpabio after 2 years in office was not seen working or doing anything, he was only recognized at the end of his first term in office...we will take major stock by May, 2019

Big lie! You definitely are not resident or a native of Akwa Ibom. Udom is a major disappointment to Akwa ibomites. You can take that to the bank
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by obi58: 7:53am On May 29, 2017
Braden9:
A gorgeous and grand concert hall which would host weddings and stand-up comedy every weekend. All brides would want their wedding at the concert hall.

Propaganda.... Where is the concert hall located?

Even If this is the case, is this not classical stupidity? Is this the best use of public funds building a concert hall when you can build more schools or hospitals or at worst use the funds to provide loans to empower SMEs across the state?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 7:56am On May 29, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Turaki4Presiden: 7:59am On May 29, 2017
sucre:
Wash wash nothing dey happen for akwa Ibom state.high unemployment rate and poverty has taken over the state in the past 2 years.
Show me a state in Nigeria that has not been overtaken with poverty in the last 2 years

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by obi58: 8:20am On May 29, 2017
Braden9:
those are ideas for private investment.

Sorry
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by mr1759: 6:47pm On May 29, 2017
yaki84:

what is needed bros?

Sex?
Women?
What abeg?

Industries without accessibility, how will they evacuate their products?

Without roads do u think lagos will be visible to the world?

U guys reason like fools, apologies.

u think say I be your mate, Mr dummy have u heard of the word policy and creativity
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by coruso(m): 7:25pm On May 29, 2017
I must say I am disappointed with the quality of roads Udom is constructing, small track roads wirh no pedestrian walkways . So so disappointed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by yaki84: 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
mr1759:

u think say I be your mate, Mr dummy have u heard of thee word policy and creativity
all the policies and creativity nigeria has churned out since, wetin don happen?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 29, 2017
-
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by deomello: 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
Turaki4Presiden:

Trash! Get all federal infrastructures out of Lagos and let us see what remains; and why can't the so called Lagos success story be implemented in other States in Nigeria

And what are the federal infrastructures in Lagos?

Did the FG built and commissioned all the projects Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode built and commissioned?

If you are going to make sane and rational sense, you should be comparing what the governors in Akwa Ibom and Lagos state achieved especially Akpabio and Fashola since they entered office at the same time and for almost 8 years, Akpabio with juts 5 million people passed larger budgets than Fashola, but Fashola with over 20 million people still delivered more projects than Akpabio many many times over, even more than the whole of SS and SE.

Apart from the few roads and flyover, Akabio did not commission more than 4 projects after spending 8 years in office even though Akwa Ibom was and still the richest state in Nigeria.

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2322688/fashola-vs-akpabio-updated-projects

^^^^^^

Pictures and facts don't lie.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 29, 2017
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by gameboyo: 11:30pm On May 29, 2017
Braden9:

I like ur ideas, but enabling environment must be created to allow this flows, if not, then it's impossible. Poverty is in the land, hunger must atleast be reduced first, then all the nicest stuff will work.
But rightly, the state government is working towards that aspect
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Nobody: 12:57am On May 30, 2017
-

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by zuto4u(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
We the Imo people really entered one chance in the hands of Okorohausa. But God will surely deliver his children.
chuberg:

My brother you think the same with me. I think they are just plain wicked and selfish. Come to owerri and see the height of man wickedness against his own people. A governor that creates death traps for his people. Smh
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by rollingrocks: 2:59am On Jun 06, 2017
rollingrocks:
Im really ashamed of the OP who had the guts to show us this rubbish. Udom lacks what it takes to lead a local government not to talk of a state. The man lacks vision and he also lacks the capacity to follow through the vision of others. All his projects are SUB STANDARD , quote me anywhere. Imagine Information drive of less than a kilometre that the whole world knows was designed to be dual carraige, Udom had the guts to go build that very narrow single lane road with no sidewalks, open gutters and obviously low quality. That showed me Udom is clearly dumb because that road was meant to be an iconic road. Check out all the other roads posted by the OP, no street lights, sidewalks, road signs, not cleaned. None of the street lights and traffic lights are working in Uyo as we speak, not to talk of other places like ikot ekpene, abak, etc. The state is dirty. This man cannot even maintain what he met on ground. Tropicana that was used as a siphon by akpabio could not even be quickly packaged to justify that huge spend. Udom told us that shoprite is coming made so much noise, two years now, no shoprite. Is shoprite waiting for state funds. He made so much noise about automobile plant at itu, the rest is history. This man embarked on many fake ground breaking ceremonies for fake PPP projects, we now know better. Udom is a totally confused, visionless,incompetent, and unintelligent bofoon that loves praise, check out the pictures , you have more pictures of him than his so called sub standard projects. OP stop posting all this poo around here.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Jabia(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
gameboyo:

One thing I noticed about Udom is Dat he isn't a thorough politician or not even a politician cos if it were to be during akpabio's era, the little he's achieved would have bin so magnified by the media that ull be forced to believe he's working, I guess he's affraid of spending so much on media and that's his downside.
U won't believe that I had to travelled from uyo to my home town eket few weeks ago to attend my cousins wedding, there I realized and was surprised at d number of roads he's is currently doing. I was shocked, especially seeing eket ibeno Road totally completed. Make him come pay me, I go help am broadcast am. I no need much mulla. Lol

I schooled in Eket and stay in Uyo. Eket - Ibeno road had absolutely nothing to do with Udom and would have remained uncompleted if ExxonMobil had not erected very large banners around Eket stating that they paid for the Eket - Ibeno project.

Udom, in my opinion has not done much for Akwa Ibom.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by psucc(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
The problems with our govs is incomplete projects scattered all over the place. I am from INI. The only road project since Attah left is done by Udom but he only commissioned a partially completed road and the bridge is left undone.

I am referring to Ikpe Ikot Nikon - Iwerre - Arochukwu road.

Ini has the worst power supply. We only have lights from the 10th of every month and pay bills on the 15th after which we wait again till the next tenth day of the month.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix by Jethrolite(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2018
rozayx5:
so Friends more to come

cool cool
I sent a PM, expecting your response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IPOB Finance Headquarters Is In France - Lai Mohammed / Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.