Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (37608 Views)

Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by eponoloyin: 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
clingtonpaul:
another card .I think d best card is to find one Jonathanlike or osibanjolike igbo guy field dem in both main party as presidential candidates to be controled d nxt 4 yrs.d struggle wil have a forever dent. and it wil jst divide all struggle warehouses nw.nothing united not tangible wil dey futher.bt d issue is there any igbo dat cool.or hvnt learnt from Jonathan experience.anoda issue is if he wil continues playing along.cos any deviation is disastrous.its a 50/50 stuff.it doesn't even if dey stp d stuff nw without needful it wil resurface later and stronger.d fact who will lead the charge to bail d cat.by doing d needful and leading dis nation into agreed united prosperious lasting one

you don't get it?

Yorubas can't hand igbos anything again in Nigeria with what we saw during GEJ's tenure. Igbos had almost all the Yorubas replaced with them in key appointments.

And to spoil the whole show.. the idea of shouting my brother when it comes to corruption cases like they are doing with Ubah won't make anyone vote an igbo person for president or VP.

If you can't give account or be held accountable, then don't go near the seat. As simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by UncleJudax(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.
An itshekiri person + Igbo father? Onto say the man no gree claim the pikin abi dem banish them?

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Agumbaa: 2:05pm On May 28, 2017
eponoloyin:

when Igbos vacate ogbomosho for the real owners, we'll get the much needed development there.

The population of igbos in ogbomosho is more than those in abakaliki

Please tell your people to go home so Yorubas can have peace and grow at their own pace. Thanks

Lamentations, who is stopping you from developing Oshogbo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by missboss10: 2:54pm On May 28, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin.
He is right though. But the North wouldn't allow for true federalism, and the abolishment of quota system.
That is why we must go. We can't keep feeding them like new born babies.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wordcat(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2017
wale101010:
I

Federal government must do these:

3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.

3, 4, 5, 6, 11 Major reasons I am with Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by missboss10: 2:58pm On May 28, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.

You are speaking for yourself... Only a referendum would convince us.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Victornezzar: 2:59pm On May 28, 2017
Adiola:
for all those spilling rubbish I think the op is right implement all these and watch nnamdi KANU a loner
owfa tot u said u gonna upload my pix
dat am a yoruba boy
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by bukifemi1: 3:05pm On May 28, 2017
Is true but is late !

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by countryfive: 3:22pm On May 28, 2017
l'm from the south east . not into biafra stuff
but the way the northerners are marginalising the south east, makes me want to have a re-think.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by salam1(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2017
At op did all dis skipbur mind during GEJ

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by theDEVILisHERE: 5:01pm On May 28, 2017
izospindle:
nothing concern us in the north as far as you will leave our land and ur businesses and go back to biafra no problem or stay at your own risk.

They would leave with their BUSINESSES

If you motherfuckers try anyhow
YOU WOULD SEE ANYHOW

This a friendly advice

4 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:49pm On May 28, 2017
wale101010:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.

Honor traitors, killers and destabilizers of the entity called Nigeria? I don't think so. No Government in its right mind glorifies treason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
wale101010:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

So, basically develop Biafra with the limited resources Nigeria has while abandoning the rest just to appease a group of mentally lazy and shortsighted people? What are their Governors, Senators and Local Government Chairmen doing then? Whats their job? Why do they exist if they can't provide for their citizens?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by senatorizyking(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.

Unity is achieved by choice and dialogue and not by force so never believe that Nigerians unity is unnegotiable.
I concur with you to an extent.... Nigeria as a country is a product of forced Union by the British , if Gambia and Senegal can exist together as good neighbors why won't biafra and arewa exist as different sovereign Nations.

With the way Nigeria is going Somalia will be better than us if something should happen to Nnamdi kalu.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by izospindle(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

They would leave with their BUSINESSES

If you motherfuckers try anyhow
YOU WOULD SEE ANYHOW

This a friendly advice
from your comment I see you dont have any investment in the north.....where is the space(land) to accomodate them in biafra land...even in my village igbo people have their houses and shops if nigeria divide no law stops poeple from chasing dem away or even take their lifes ask your brother in south africa

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by izospindle(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2017
senatorizyking:

Unity is achieved by choice and dialogue and not by force so never believe that Nigerians unity is unnegotiable.
I concur with you to an extent.... Nigeria as a country is a product of forced Union by the British , if Gambia and Senegal can exist together as good neighbors why won't biafra and arewa exist as different sovereign Nations.

With the way Nigeria is going Somalia will be better than us if something should happen to Nnamdi kalu.
yes but sengal and gambia are not mixed how many igbos stay in their state close ti half of igbo only go home for xmas or you think you will be collecting the oil money and still be enjoying the land resources of the north thats cheating dont you think
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by theDEVILisHERE: 11:00pm On May 28, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.

You don't seem to get it.
We are all Biafrans in this Chaotic, dysfunctional feudal fiefdom called Nigeria.
The word Biafra has come to connote freedom from the chaotic and parasitic clutches of feudal oligarchy.
In this context, every Southerner, every middlebelter, every minority group in Nigeria is a Biafran.

Itsekiri or any other SS ethnic group supporting the idealism of Biafra doesn't necessarily mean that they want to be or must be Biafrans by nationality.

The time has come.
Restructure Nigeria for the future equality, security, progress and prosperity of ALL Nigerians, or, Biafra for all.

Absolute Bunkum
Biafrans know themselves
others should help themselves

Also no restructuring of a sinking ship can save it from sinking
Those with functional brain have made their decision
Others can foolishly continue hanging unto a sinking ship and sink with it

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by theDEVILisHERE: 11:22pm On May 28, 2017
izospindle:

from your comment I see you dont have any investment in the north.....where is the space(land) to accomodate them in biafra land...even in my village igbo people have their houses and shops if nigeria divide no law stops poeple from chasing dem away or even take their lifes ask your brother in south africa

I don't give a shit about all the crap you are writing
Listen and listen very very very good
If you love your people or any other set of idiots planning any nonsense better warn them very very well to not try any shit
If they like they can test their luck
But i must warn you, what they'll witness the world would be in shock for decades to come
No amount of begging would help them then
There would be no mercy
They can see this as a joke at their own peril

Biafra or death slogan is not for fancy
U don't want to experience the death part of that slogan
You and the other idiots thinking funny better get some common sense, buy it, steal it if u don't have it

Use ur brains or u'll not have any to use after your ordeal of foolishness

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by obonujoker(m): 3:18am On May 29, 2017
eponoloyin:
We have said it times without number.. Igbos are free to go with their 5 landlocked states in the SE geopolitical zone.. there would be peace.

But thinking they will force SS to go with them won't happen, especially Rivers after Wike has dissociated himself from them. That is only when Yorubas will stand against them and possibly wipe them out.
I mean why so greedy?

Once Biafra goes, all other persons go... don't think Deltans, or SS will want to stay in the same country as Yoruba or Hausa.... SS are better off on our own.....

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by izombie(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2017
Nice write up op but you people don't get it. Igbos are just fed up with sharing the Same country with the Hausa fulani. You might not know this if you have not traveled out of Nigeria but I have and I can tell you that Nigeria is actually moving backwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by GrandGarcon: 7:41am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.
That is what you think! That is what you think. Look, in PH right now, if you say something bad about IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, you will find yourself in a deep hot 5hit, and you cannot tell me that all these people are from SE, go there and SEE things for yourself, don't stay in Ibadam and cast aspirations. The whole fuel has been here all along, all that was needed is just a small spark.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by kanayoNickel: 8:30am On May 29, 2017
loopmongoat:
It's biafra or bust
I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

I personally appoint you as the Minister of information we. Are tired of uncle lie
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by magoo10(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
any one who underates Nnamdi KANU and the Biafra ideology sure has a brain problem ,it is a big wind that is blowing ,very big enough to consume haters
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by whitebeard(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2017
Igboesika:
Igbos have made up their minds.

If you like move Nig Fed capital territory to umuahia, it won't stop anything.

The sun shall rise again.

the sun rose this morning in fact it is still up, the sun is not Biafra..

OK how about this one, the eagle will always be the king of the sky

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by remiopash: 8:58am On May 29, 2017
[s][/s]
wale101010:

No region is free of all these anomalies you have highlighted. IPOB and co see other regions as their sources of their misfortunes EXCEPT their leaders who,over the years ,have turned the entire igbo's patrimony to their personal possessions.If they are serious about their demand,they should stop applying 14th century wisdom to 21st century issues..

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
The conditions are impossible to implement. It is better for biafra to be granted with the 5 southeast states only than for all other regions to starved of development to the unjust benefit of only igbos.

Get ready to fight dirty with the Hausas. The Yorubas want igbos out of their land like yesterday. Igbos can't be viewed as Nigerians again after all the insults on other Law abiding Nigerians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
drss2:
so basically d op want one nijeriya so dat he will be able to save his job in port harcourt, not minding lives n well being of biafrans wat nonsense!
NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN QUENCH THE MOVEMENT FOR BIAFRA!
grin grin grin
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 9:00am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:

Nothing else cAn be the truth if this isn't.. ..
Fg knows what to do, they slacking!
I just laugh when ever western persons say the south is not part of biafra, they don't live here so they don't know what's happening here.....
As for me, I will continue supporting total restructuring of Nigeria, but if biafra should succeed, No problemo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Usman Yusuf And Police Stormed NHIS Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.