Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (37602 Views)

Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wirinet(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2017
GrandGarcon:
That is what you think! That is what you think. Look, in PH right now, if you say something bad about IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, you will find yourself in a deep hot 5hit, and you cannot tell me that all these people are from SE, go there and SEE things for yourself, don't stay in Ibadam and cast aspirations. The whole fuel has been here all along, all that was needed is just a small spark.
What concerns the Itsekiris with PH? Are the Itsekiris dragging land with the Igbos in PH? I really do not see the sense in this your post.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
michael142:

So you think say Urhobo go join Biafra? I'm an Urhobo and I know for sure that no Urhobo man will want to join Biafra. I can see you don't like the Urhobos and that is why you didn't say anything about their opinion.

I know the Urhobos will never join Biafra, their leaders have said so in many fora. I did not mention Urhobos because these IPOB youths will scream " you cannot talk for the Urhobos", so I was only speaking for my tribe.
How can you say I do not like Urhobos? Have you seen an Itsekiri man without Urhobos ties? My maternal grandmother is Urhobo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2017
pennywys:
where exactly did ur Itsekiri belong?
Itsekiris belong in Nigeria, but if the country should split, then we will prefer to go with the Yorubas and the Binis, never with the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fabregas04(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Exactly my point! All ethnic groups should work for their best interest and if such interests overlap then they can come together and DISCUSS the terms of their alliance.

Many of the IPOB youths go around and peddle the idea that everyone in the SS, including Urhobos who don't have anything to do with Igbos, are Biafrans. That is the impression I'm trying to disengage.

Igbos do not need any other ethnic group to leave Nigeria with them, certainly not Urhobo that has more to do with Edo and Yoruba than Igbo! So they should go ahead with their plans without dragging others into it when such has not been discussed.
Baba u gat muzzle o.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by theDEVILisHERE: 4:13pm On May 29, 2017
EternalTruth:

Biafra or death?
Hundreds of IPOB that were killed by the army are currently forgotten and are in hell fire now wailing with Ojukwu bastar.d.
Namdi Kanu has sent them to the Great beyond.
That Jewish fool is a bastar.d.
#Kiss The Truth.

There'll be a time none of us would have time to rant here
For now you can continue
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by theDEVILisHERE: 4:26pm On May 29, 2017
middlebelter:

Your type of idea and person is one of the reasons the South is suffering. Don't you know there's strength in unity. Don't you know why SS refused to go with Biafra? Selfish disposition! Do you know that is Biafra should be actualized today, the agitation will start in a new dimension within the new Biafra.?

?#$$"*%&
Biafrans are restoring their nation
Unity, SS, SN, South middle or any other south whatever ends in Nigga area
After Biafrans have gotten the job done what would be practiced is collaboration and of course with friends not with enemies that want their down fall
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by melodyogonna(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.
But will the fools on top do this?? capital NO!!!
Foolish people don't think.
Your opinion is very good but it is our advantage that the cabals of the failed republic can't see sense with what you said.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by GrandGarcon: 4:41pm On May 29, 2017
wirinet:

What concerns the Itsekiris with PH? Are the Itsekiris dragging land with the Igbos in PH? I really do not see the sense in this your post.
No be you talk South South

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Emmanes: 5:31pm On May 29, 2017
izospindle:
nothing concern us in the north as far as you will leave our land and ur businesses and go back to biafra no problem or stay at your own risk.
even if dey leave ur land for u and dia businesses I am sure dat dia is nothing u guys cn make out of it because u guys av never been productive in anything, i only knw dat u guys r d bomb in d north
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by pennywys(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2017
wirinet:

Itsekiris belong in Nigeria, but if the country should split, then we will prefer to go with the Yorubas and the Binis, never with the Igbos.
that sound nice bro, but do you think this people will treat us better than the Igbo? Cos it may be a case of fry pan to fire
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
[quote author=wirinet post=56992414][/quote]

Oya sorry nor vex
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Fucktensei: 6:02pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Always indicate where you are from in Delta State because we have Delta North (Igbo and we dash it to Biafra) and Delta SOuth and Central. So stop acting as if the entire Delta State is for Biafra when you know the truth. Even in the Delta North, not all of them are for Biafra!

So man up and own up to your tribe as an Igbo and leave it at that. Next time say "Am from Delta-Igbo" and stop creating wrong impressions about the Urhobo-Isokos and Itsekiris in Delta State.
am from Aniocha south (ogwashi ukwu)
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2017
Fucktensei:
am from Aniocha south (ogwashi ukwu)

Good. That settles it then. You are an Igbo and by right, entitled to join the Biafran project! It is good and I wish you guys well. However, restrict it to just Igboid groups.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by jude90(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2017
Wow OP you are the best thumbs up for this write up. but I don't think that the government can do half of this that you listed even an average Nigerians can't even accept it because they all hate Igbos so the best option is referendum.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:15pm On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.
You actually hit the nail on its head but I can tell you with every amount of certainty that yes the above assertions could have worked, but it's too late. What we want now is undiluted Biafra and nothing short of that. Thanks for your wisdomic assertions.
My respects.

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by gare(f): 7:57pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you imagine the insult? Adding Urhobo to Biafra? Oghene biko oo!

Since when has Urhobo become Igbo territory? Why didn't the Op add Edo State? Or they have forgotten that Urhobo is an Edoid tribe? They even added Itsekiri forgetting that Itseke na Yoruba tribe.

Ignorant Mofos!

They should physical come and draw the map themselves and whatever they see they will take, una get mind, please you guy should focus very well on your struggles because trying to add the uhrobos will cause a great distractions for you guys

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wirinet(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2017
pennywys:
that sound nice bro, but do you think this people will treat us better than the Igbo? Cos it may be a case of fry pan to fire
Who is the us? Some tribes in the nigerdelta has close affinity to the Igbos and they may choose to go along with the igbos if Nigeria breaks up. The Ijaws that I know have been fighting for a nigerdelta country.
We the Itsekiris have a strong historical and cultural link with the Binis and the Yorubas, so it would make perfect sense to go with them in the event of a break up.
Out of the three major ethnic groups in Nigeria, it is the Yorubas that had advanced our interests the most. We had gained nothing from the Hausas or even the igbos.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by CioAngels(f): 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
wale101010:

If only the nonresponsive government will listen to you, remember that buhari consider them as 5% so he wants them to rot and they know this. So much hatred from a president to 5percenters.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Kfed4ril(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2017
Prince16:

Funny how d bloke registered on d 28th of may and dt was his very 1st post/topic lolz.
Wale ko, dele ni...

Understanding is a difficult thing for you.
Didn't the op mention that he has been an active reader who just registered?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by nonsobaba: 9:38pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
@nonsobaba

If you even knew his full name, you wouldn't have mistaken him for Ndokwa. His surname is Ajereh. Now how is that an Igbo or Ndokwa name?
Thanks for the correction.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Kfed4ril(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Itsekiris recognise maternal origin. You are Itsekiri whether by paternal or maternal heritage.

To all the Biafrans deceiving themselves: The trio of Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri will always have more to do with Yorubas than with Igbos! You guys should leave us out of your deluded plans for Biafra. We wish you well but count us out.

Orue Ihwo!

So if I marry an itshekiri woman today, my children are automatically itshekiri's not Igbo again? My children will bear my wife name or what?
Oga you dey reason with your anus.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Prince16: 9:52pm On May 29, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Understanding is a difficult thing for you.
Didn't the op mention that he has been an active reader who just registered?
U believe what u choose to believe.
Gentleman has been locking for years (sic) and his first post and topic had to be a well crafted ipobian article under a pseudo yoruba monicker?!

Wale ko, dele ni...

Its bed time......go and sleep!
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by RexyDon(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2017
rheether:
This OP is very selfish, so self centered. So all this your balderdash is simply because you don't want to loose your job? You failed!

Bros, this isn't about being selfish. The op run really raised valid points.. I am not part of them, but a cursory look at ipob agitation, their urge is crested in a rooted ideology. Even if the man Nnamdi KANU is no longer there, someone will take d mantle. Remember he said that "the reason he was made was to restore Biafra. Death is nothing to scare him. This Ideology is being instill in his followers.

If he no longer exist, a more daring personality will emerged to further the cause..

There is something spectacular about this struggle. If Nnamdi was selfish He would have bought long time ago..
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2017
Rikidony:

eyeneka pon ndito ado me idem isong oh

Lol
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2017
Kfed4ril:

So if I marry an itshekiri woman today, my children are automatically itshekiri's not Igbo again? My children will bear my wife name or what?
Oga you dey reason with your anus.

That is how Itsekiris do it. If you didn't know, now you do. If you are Igbo and you marry Itsekiri, your child may answer your name but rest assured that his first name will be Itsekiri and he will certainly know how to speak Itsekiri far more than Igbo (that is even if he learns Igbo at all).

As long as any of your parents is Itsekiri, you are automatically an Itsekiri and therefore entitled to all rights and privileges of Itsekiri people. You must also be given an Itsekiri name. If you like have 30 other names, but it is that Itsekiri name that your Itsekiri parent(s) and family will call you.

Many children naturally tilt towards their Itsekiri identity due to the perks they can get. Almost all Itsekiris automatically get jobs once they inform the Olu of their plight. They are well taken care of and they have a unity that no other ethnic group (maybe apart from Hausa) can beat.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by lllennie(m): 11:53pm On May 29, 2017
psucc:
Op so in your mind you think Nigeria can remain one united entity at least in the next 20years? No! Nothing last forever and Nigeria can not. be an exception to this natural law.

The north knows this and they have it at their finger tips hence they are doing everything to use the resources from the south to place infrastructure in their region.
that mea
ns even Biafra cannot last forever
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Kfed4ril(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

That is how Itsekiris do it. If you didn't know, now you do. If you are Igbo and you marry Itsekiri, your child may answer your name but rest assured that his first name will be Itsekiri and he will certainly know how to speak Itsekiri far more than Igbo (that is even if he learns Igbo at all).

As long as any of your parents is Itsekiri, you are automatically an Itsekiri and therefore entitled to all rights and privileges of Itsekiri people. You must also be given an Itsekiri name. If you like have 30 other names, but it is that Itsekiri name that your Itsekiri parent(s) and family will call you.

Many children naturally tilt towards their Itsekiri identity due to the perks they can get. Almost all Itsekiris automatically get jobs once they inform the Olu of their plight. They are well taken care of and they have a unity that no other ethnic group (maybe apart from Hausa) can beat.

Oga every tribe does same.
If I marry a Yoruba woman it's only natural for my children to bear both Yoruba and Igbo names, but that doesn't make my children Yoruba. The are only half Yoruba
And Shey you will be the one to come to anambra to teach them itshekiri? I'm not against them learning it but the way you make it sound as if the itshekiri woman is actually marring me out and I and my children will bear her surname. Bro reason
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Agumbankembu: 1:49pm On May 30, 2017
EternalTruth:
shut up. And you IPOB fools stay out of the ibibios.
Fake impostor..
Unam ikott

Are we quarreling?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Agumbankembu: 1:54pm On May 30, 2017
EternalTruth:
shut up. And you IPOB fools stay out of the ibibios.
Fake impostor..
Unam ikott

Calling me bush animal will not solve anything. We no dey quarrel.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Fine! You are free to believe whatever​ trash you want to believe but the truth remains that itsekiri people are in IPOB.

Lol. You too mumu... Igbo dey find free crude oil.lol
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Diademk07: 10:40pm On May 30, 2017
wale101010:

Lmao!

You couldn't even be more discreet enough. You've shown all your cards that you're an Ipob eediot masquerading as a Yoruba. Be proud of who you're.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi / Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.