Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (37603 Views)

Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by pennywys(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2017
Emycord:
Even if you give rochas president they system and northern cabals wont let him fulfill all these things. Even if he will, we are no longer interested in nigerian cake. We want to bake our own cake
the cake they are sharing belong to us, the treasure, the ideology is our own.
The OP is just putting on trashes that concerns only him, maybe probably with his household.
Nothing the so call federal government of Nigeria can do to create that love of coexistence again. Our bond is broken and no amendments to that. I've devoted my time my resources to show love to every Hausa man I see around me, but a typical Hausa man can never be please in our kindness.
They can never love us back. They don't believe in friendship, even the so call northerner elders only wash their dirty tough in public deep there their hearts they don't like us, they only do so trying to keep the parasitic relationship we have, they feed on us, they harm us with intent
Never again shall we relent on our efforts, Biafra is due and Biafra must stand
Our oil sectors were previously and currently occupied by northerners.
The key men in the maritime industries are northerners.
Our waterways are guided by northerners.
Every sectors in our federal system of government is occupied by them, even the forces are them.
Where exactly do we come in in this their Nigeria?
Only a fool can be deceived.
As a south south indigene I believe in Biafra
And Biafra we must get

5 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by chiraqDemon(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2017
But my problem is, will biafrans be able to cope with the initial few years of hardship they will face if they get independence from naija? I mean things wont just fall in place on the first day. All the raods wont be tarred in the first 4 yrs and u wont just up and have constant electricity and a yankee like standard of life. So r they willing to cope or will another faction rise and want another president or country.
Tbh i live in an area that might be taken into biafra if this whole thing succeeds but i dont care. I dont care if im nigerian or biafran, as far as im living in a peaceful country without war and warplanes flying over my head then im ok with it.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by tobrinskilanski: 10:25am On May 29, 2017
ekesimo:
On point Nwanna.

But it is Referendum or nothing
Mumu in Igbo skin.

You just spat...and u call it words.

Do u know what it takes to make a State not to talk of a country.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by kechywillz(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2017
Biafra agitation is really serious!! Take it likely at ur own peril,I may agree with the OP if what he stated is actualized.. wink
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2017
You are in Port Harcourt but saying that Urhobos are in support of Biafra!

My friend, you must be mad and have no one to tell you. IPOB youth disguising as Yoruba! Rubbish!

Let me remind you all once again: Urhobo was never in Biafra and WILL NEVER be in Biafra. Anyone adding Urhobo to their plans is just deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:

An itshekiri person + Igbo father? Onto say the man no gree claim the pikin abi dem banish them?

Itsekiris recognise maternal origin. You are Itsekiri whether by paternal or maternal heritage.

To all the Biafrans deceiving themselves: The trio of Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri will always have more to do with Yorubas than with Igbos! You guys should leave us out of your deluded plans for Biafra. We wish you well but count us out.

Orue Ihwo!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Sammiejokes(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.
Pleaseall these rubbish you wrote up here you want us to celebrate Biafra day with a public holiday. why didnt your fool GEJ did all nonsense you mentioned. Please we don't care if you loose your job because you sound selfish, what of people who are disenfranchised in the whole unitary system. I pray biafra does not stop, I want them out of the equation. All I see about Biafra is they are not different from the north. born to rule mentality, but population has limited them. Barcelona wants to secede from Spain but you don't hear of violence, disintegration is done with diplomacy and slowly but surely you will get what you want. I wish them well in their struggle but I hope they have a plan after secession. South Sudan the youngest country is the poorest and most deadly country to live. I wish them what they wish for.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by gnykelly(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

If igbos leave Lagos, nothing will happen...
Lagos is an economic hub, with or without igbos.. .
after claiming thier biafra millions of them will sought for yoruba visa just to survive.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by izospindle(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

You're senseless oo... .i swear
insults thats show you have no point......you dont even know what you want......you keep blaming other people for your problems.....think dude
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2017
missboss10:
You are speaking for yourself... Only a referendum would convince us.

So you want to force a referendum on a people that haven't asked for one? It's so amazing that you Biafrans cry of slavery in Nigeria yet want to FORCE minority tribes into Biafran slavery!

For as long as you don't leave minorities alone and go with your Igbo Biafra, your sun will never rise!

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by zanga420: 10:40am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:

Why May 30th? What makes may 30th special? Is that day Ojukwu,s, KANU or even the writer's birthday?
Why would Nigeria celebrate Biafran's remembrance day in Nigeria, with Nigeria's C-inC honouring biafran soldiers? Does that sound sane to you?

Why only South East? Is it only the SE that has bad roads? Most Federal roads in the SS, SW and even the north central are in deplorable state.

The ports is extremely complex, first Portharcourt port and One ports are not closed, it is just that they are not operating in uptimal capacity. The rivers leading to warri and Onitsha ports needs to be dredged before large container ships can berth there.
Having said the above government's running of ports is outdated nowadays. Most ports in industrialized nations are run by private companies, as governments have been known not to run ports efficiently. So the best solution to me will be a sort of private - public partnership with private companies running the ports.
Also ports should not be built in isolation but as part of a general economic policy. Which ports will specialize in exports and which will specialize in imports? The export ports must be built with the expected export products in mind. We cannot continue to build ports to import dumped goods from Asia into the country, that would be recipe for economic doom.

Bad idea. Most of the airports are economically unviable. The whole of the south east and south south does not require more than one standard international airport and one domestic airport. The expected traffic should be the main criteria for building airports and not politics.
The main transport infrastructure that should be build in the SE/SS and indeed throughout Nigeria should be rail. The masses use trains and not planes.

What do you mean by earmark? I hope you do not mean dash people money only to people of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Financing of businesses, be it manufacturing, agricultural or services is a prerogative of the banks, the CBN can only help through fiscal or monetary policies.

Ideal situation, but we have to physically restructure the federation first. It would lead to the collapse most states if implemented under this 36 state/ 774 local government structure.

Have to stop for now.
you made some good points
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2017
michael142:

So you think say Urhobo go join Biafra? I'm an Urhobo and I know for sure that no Urhobo man will want to join Biafra. I can see you don't like the Urhobos and that is why you didn't say anything about their opinion.

Yanjia vwor na. Ayen de'rue?

No Urhobo man would leave Nigeria for Biafra? We'd rather go with Oodua sef. What rubbish?

The fact that the Op had the guts to add Urhobo to his list of Biafran supporters is an insult to us. Has he been to Urhoboland before? Where did he get that data from? Portharcourt?

That Op is an Igbo man. It wouldn't be the first time they use fake accounts to FORCE uninterested people into their struggle. What insolence!

Make any IPOB come Waffi come shout Biafra first whether Agbassa boys nor go loss am for ame!

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 10:45am On May 29, 2017
izospindle:

insults thats show you have no point......you dont even know what you want......you keep blaming other people for your problems.....think dude
Sorry for the insult, but it's the truth.. .
How can you claim to be a thinking being and tag murder lawful?

Na WA oo
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2017
gare:

Leave us the Urhobos out of your Biafra issue, I am not against you guys having your own country but can assure you guys that we don't want to go with you, we wish you guys all the best in your struggles.

Can you imagine the insult? Adding Urhobo to Biafra? Oghene biko oo!

Since when has Urhobo become Igbo territory? Why didn't the Op add Edo State? Or they have forgotten that Urhobo is an Edoid tribe? They even added Itsekiri forgetting that Itseke na Yoruba tribe.

Ignorant Mofos!
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 10:48am On May 29, 2017
gnykelly:

after claiming thier biafra millions of them will sought for yoruba visa just to survive.
Because of the huge discrepancy between Lagos and other states.. ...

And I don't understand this popular notion that igbos should leave other parts of the country if they want biafra, it's pathetic and reeks of illiteracy. ..
In other words we shouldn't have Ghanaians in Nigeria then.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 10:49am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Can you imagine the insult? Adding Urhobo to Biafra? Oghene biko oo!

Since when has Urhobo become Igbo territory? When didn't the Op add Edo State? Or they have forgotten that Urhobo is an Edoid tribe? They even added Itsekiri forgetting that Itseke na Yoruba tribe.

Ignorant Mofos!
Do you live in the south?
No one is saying urhobo is igbo land oo.. .but delta is a biafran state.. .
Major parts
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by TruthisGOD: 10:49am On May 29, 2017
majekdom2:
don't believe what you read to make you feel good. Check around you... how many people live above 1000 Naira daily. These are the people you find mostly on social media, the ones that think Biafra is a reality. The OP claims PH is for Biafra.. I have barely seen a Shell/Total worker go on the street and agitate for Biafra. They may discuss with friends but I don't see any support. I see only IKOKU boys that sell spare parts. They live on average 200 to 300 daily.
Listen man, political elities are nobody in a democratic country without the people. The people you castigate are the ones that make them 'political elites'. They can decide to strip them that title any time. Don't tell me the so called political elites can induced them with money to still remain elites cos they can still collect their money and still vote them out. Power lies on the people, not the political 'elites.'
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2017
GavelSlam:
Ibo man claiming Wale to deceive the gullible.

So an itshekiri man such as Oritshefemi would support Nnamdi ?

They are very unwise! Itsekiri, Urhobo and Isoko have more to do with Yoruba than with Igbo! In fact if they add us by force, we go destroy the nation singlehandedly! What an insult to us?

And you Igbo lying Op : have you even seen an IPOB protest in Warri or any part of Itsekiriland or Urhoboland? Are you mad? You think Warri is like Asaba where Onitsha boys can flood in to protest for Biafra?

Make una warn unasefs o. Better warn unasefs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by victorvezx(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.
This OP is a Igbo Biafra supporter, disguising as Yoruba to spew all this trash. No wonder he registered for Nairaland on the 28 of May 2017, just yesterday and this trash is his first topic. That's says a lot. And also the lie he told of how itsekiri, Anang, urhobo etc, are now supporting Biafra, we all know that is a lie, it's just the wish of a typical pro biafran. Anyways, if u expect the Nigerian government to do all this things for u, then u must be dreaming, be prepared to agitate forever, because the Nigerian government I know is not afraid, and that region is not the only part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by mpowa(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2017
Emycord:
Even if you give rochas president they system and northern cabals wont let him fulfill all these things. Even if he will, we are no longer interested in nigerian cake. We want to bake our own cake
The journey start by all of you moving to your regions first, you've not even done that, you're the most scattered set of people in Nigeria - You guys are not serious.

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

Do you live in the south?
No one is saying urhobo is igbo land oo.. .but delta is a biafran state.. .
Major parts

There is no such thing as major parts. If you dont know Delta State just shut it! Delta is only 30% Igbo. That's not even up to a half. Even the so-called Delta Igbo don't all support Biafra.

Oya take your 30% Delta NORTH! But never ever, in fact don't dare to ever include Delta South and Delta Central to Biafra. Like ever!

Urhoboland is in Delta Central and South. Itsekiri and Ijaw are in Delta South. All these groups have nothing in common with Igbo. We have never asked for Biafra or even a referendum. Why are you trying to force us into it? Is it by force to join Biafra? Dem tell una sey we nor get our own aspirations?

Make una warn unasefs o! Ekpa r'Ihwo!
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by isnovic(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:

The problem with Nigerians is the pull down syndrome.
If you have nothing better to say then hush the Bleep up!!!

Instead of providing solutions they will decry any solution that is capable of changing the status quo.

Instead of forming keyboard warrior/critiques come to the table with a better solution to the SE/SS problem as mere wishing will not make it right or make it go away.

Afonjas, Arewas and IPOB youth with different catfish/monikers punch the keyboard all day as if, their fight is with the keyboard.

The marginalization of the Igbos are real, it requires a solution and not all this cross IP warfare.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 10:59am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

There is no such thing as major parts. If you dont know Delta State just shut it! Delta is only 30% Igbo. That's not even up to a half. Even the so-called Delta Igbo don't all support Biafra.

Oya take your 30% Delta NORTH! But never ever, in fact don't dare to ever include Delta South and Delta Central to Biafra. Like ever!

Urhoboland is in Delta Central and South. Itsekiri and Ijaw are in Delta South. All these groups have nothing in common with Igbo. We have never asked for Biafra or even a referendum. Why are you trying to force us into it? Is it by force to join Biafra? Dem tell una sey we nor get our own aspirations?

Make una warn unasefs o!
Please replace all your "we" with " I " because you are clearly speaking for yourself.
I asked a simple question, do you live in the south?
When last did you visit here?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by chris31(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men

abandon Kanu.

Who no like better thing?
I assured you that you wont hear about Ipob again if this can be implemented but our Northern brodas have hidden agenda
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2017
michael142:

Itsekiri and Urhobo are not parts of Biafra. Na just Asaba go join Baifra.

Na even everybody for Asaba dey interested. Don't be deceived. Many of them in Asaba shouting for Biafra are not even Deltans. Many of them are from Onitsha and they capitalise on the proximity to Asaba to propagate their delusions.

Apart from Asaba sef, you think Ukwuani go follow Biafra?

Instead of them to think of how to successfully harmonise all their Igboid groups into their Biafra first, they want to add dissimilar groups into it. Wetin concern Urhoboman with Biafra? Shuo ooo! See gbeghe o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by dinggle: 11:04am On May 29, 2017
I dont understand why those ports are not allowed to function Tinapa a multi million dollar investment died a natural death because FG refused Calabar port was from operating, what a wicked govt! Instead of shipping directly to Calabar, I have to ship to Lagos b4 moving goods through bad roads to Calabar having to bribe police, military, road safety, traffic warders and other overnight paramilitary....Federal govt is responsible for dividing Nigeria......Biafra will be surprise by the support it will get from SS.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by hitleraldof(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2017
Adiola:
for all those spilling rubbish I think the op is right implement all these and watch nnamdi KANU a loner
Even kanu himself will support one Nigeria if these are implemented.... but will the septuagenarians at the helm if affair listen no no they would not...
I ve always maintained that what Nigeria needs is not a Nadean revolution but rather an erudite youths revolution to do away with old and out dated customs and traditions that keep our country retarded
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by fratermathy(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2017
raphieMontella:

Please replace all your "we" with " I " because you are clearly speaking for yourself.
I asked a simple question, do you live in the south?
When last did you visit here?

Me, correct Omo tor.. Whether I live in the South? Come ask me for Warri na! Your father well well!

I will use "we" again because Urhobo Progress Union, the mouthpiece of Urhobos worldwide, has spoken on this since. Incase you missed it, here's it: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

So once again, I warn you guys, REMOVE URHOBO FROM BIAFRA! Leave us to ask for it of we want. No one made IPOB or Igbos our mouthpiece!

Urhobo is the most populous ethnic group in Delta State and if na Biafra we need, you'll hear from us.

Rubbish.! Have you even been to Warri before in your life? Go there and shout Biafra first if youths nor go use you shine that day.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by UncleJudax(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Itsekiris recognise maternal origin. You are Itsekiri whether by paternal or maternal heritage.

To all the Biafrans deceiving themselves: The trio of Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri will always have more to do with Yorubas than with Igbos! You guys should leave us out of your deluded plans for Biafra. We wish you well but count us out.

Orue Ihwo!
If you guys are this useless in Nigeria, of what use would you be in Biafra?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Zikaviirus: 11:09am On May 29, 2017
chiraqDemon:
But my problem is, will biafrans be able to cope with the initial few years of hardship they will face if they get independence from naija? I mean things wont just fall in place on the first day. All the raods wont be tarred in the first 4 yrs and u wont just up and have constant electricity and a yankee like standard of life. So r they willing to cope or will another faction rise and want another president or country.
Tbh i live in an area that might be taken into biafra if this whole thing succeeds but i dont care. I dont care if im nigerian or biafran, as far as im living in a peaceful country without war and warplanes flying over my head then im ok with it.

We survived, coped from loss of millions, destruction of SE states and our wealth expropriated by Awolowo. What makes you think we won't survive from simple separation from the zoo?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Na even everybody for Asaba dey interested. Don't be deceived. Many of them in Asaba shouting for Biafra are not even Deltans. Many of them are from Onitsha and they capitalise on the proximity to Asaba to propagate their delusions.

Apart from Asaba sef, you think Ukwuani go follow Biafra?

Instead of them to think of how to successfully harmonise all their Igboid groups into their Biafra first, they want to add dissimilar groups into it. Wetin concern Urhoboman with Biafra? Shuo ooo! See gbeghe o.

Na greed be their problem. Funny enough, na the poor ones dey agitate for Biafra, the rich ones like them Don Jazzy and Co nor want at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.