Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late (37600 Views)

Popular Israeli Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Nnamdi Kanu Before December / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by colbankz(m): 9:00am On May 29, 2017
rheether:
This OP is very selfish, so self centered. So all this your balderdash is simply because you don't want to loose your job? You failed!
theres more to it than the op's job......don't misqoute him

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:01am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.

So you think say Urhobo go join Biafra? I'm an Urhobo and I know for sure that no Urhobo man will want to join Biafra. I can see you don't like the Urhobos and that is why you didn't say anything about their opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by ZeroShenanigan(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
Dreamers, OP don't know how big Nigeria is.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Awoo88: 9:02am On May 29, 2017
Op ur point 1 and 2 are evil machinations that only a very smart person can do. It means essentially taking the biafria struggle away from the guy Igbos. Buhari and osibanjo no get brain reach dat level
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by chiefolododo(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2017
True igbos Dont want biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by gare(f): 9:03am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:
The minute I saw this;

I knew this is another one of IPOB's propaganda.
I repeat no Itsekiri person, even those with Igbo mother or even father wants to be a Biafran.
Igbo's can fight for their own country, but leave the Itsekiris out of it.

Leave us the Urhobos out of your Biafra issue, I am not against you guys having your own country but can assure you guys that we don't want to go with you, we wish you guys all the best in your struggles.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by mfm04622: 9:04am On May 29, 2017
Do you think ONLY Igbos died in th war? Igbos did not kill anyone? When are we going to remember th civilians killed by Igbos in the war? Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by oluarc(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
I can bet with my testis that the Op is impersonating a Yoruba moniker.....did is an ipob speaking,re they the only ones marginalized? Are there not other tribes in Nigeria dat do not have half of wat dey av? There is a prob facing the country as a whole the worse we can do is break the country apart everyone is marginalized in this country.....remember divided we fall united we stand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Elfaris(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

Federal government must do these:

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
5. Earmark funds to support local manufacturers in Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.
... http://typicalstori..co.ke/?m=1
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Fine! You are free to believe whatever​ trash you want to believe but the truth remains that itsekiri people are in IPOB.

Your head nor correct? Who made you the mouth piece of the itsekiri people? See una biased thinking. How can you decide for a whole tribe?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by divinelove(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2017
wale101010:
I have been a locker on Nairaland for years but I cannot be quiet anymore because I and millions of others might lose our jobs in Port Harcourt with the momentum seen with IPOB/Biafra restoration since Nnamdi Kanu release. I never believed for a while that IPOB could ever penetrate South South, particularly Rivers state. I work here as an oil worker and I'll be honest with you all: IPOB/Biafra has taken over Rivers state particularly Port Harcourt...everywhere you go its IPOB. Anyone telling you that IPOB/Biafra is a SE/Igbo affair is deceiving you. We here on gorund know what's happening here. It's not just Igbos, it's Ikwerre, Urhobo, Ishekiri, Annang, Ibibio, you name it!

As a concern citizen, I think Federal government should as a matter of emergency move to counteract Nnamdi Kanu before this gets out of hand because after May 30th, things will never be the same with Nigeria. You cannot stop this movement by force, anyone advising you to use force is deceiving you. The people following Nnamdi Kanu are not fools; this people, as with us know that Nigeria is a failure especially with the marginalization of SE, and some areas with SS. This is not the time to debate on if the fault is from the leaders of SE or SS, no, rather time for the Federal government to act immediately by implementing these measures below to pacify and make these young men abandon Kanu.

1. Declare May 30th, Biafra Memorial Day and ask the Senate to pass it as a law that every May 30th will be a public holiday. On this May 30th, acting President Osinbanjo will lead the commemoration of all Biafran fallen heroes and heroines, by laying a wreath at the National Square Abuja in their memory. Celebrate it like we do with Nigeria Airforces Remembrance Day. Biafran Fallen Heroes and Heroines are human too like their Nigerian counterpart.
2. A committee should be set up by the Presidential Executive Council to go to SE and fact-find on all federal roads that need repair, expansion, and construction of new roads where needed.
3. All seaports and Riverport in SS and SE; Port Harcourt, Onne, Calabar, Warri and Onitsha should be reopened, funded and allowed to function to full capacity without interference.
4. All International Airports in SE and SS; Port Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu and Asaba should be funded and allowed to function to full international airport standard like Lagos and Abuja.
6. Most importantly, restructure the oil and gas industry, where states will be allowed to managed their oil and gas resource, and pay tax to the center.
7. Fix the lopsided appointments by Buhari, and ensure that SE, SW, SS, NC, NW, and NE are evenly represented.
8. Do away with quota system in our educational system, and let students who score high marks reap the benefits of their labor.
9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements to the North only.
10. All government offices and agencies must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
11. All foreign consulate and visa processing centers must have at least one office in Enugu, Calabar or Port Harcourt.
12. Assure them of a new Nigeria in the horizon, and things will be better, and more restructuring will be made in the coming months as more consultations are done.

I ASSURE YOU, MAJORITY OF SE AND SS will abandon Nnamdi Kanu within 48 hrs. These people actually prefer Nigeria than Biafra, so will work with Federal government on a reasonable arrangement and fulfillment of the conditions above. YOU CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS BATTLE WITH IPOB WITH FORCE...NEVER! YOU MUST USE SENSE; THEIR AGITATION IS BASED ON SERIOUS MARGINALIZATION.

Truck load of goat poo

Jst one thing

FG shld create two more states from South East in d interest of equity n fairness with other geopolitical zones n kanu may be abandoned

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by GavelSlam: 9:05am On May 29, 2017
Ibo man claiming Wale to deceive the gullible.

So an itshekiri man such as Oritshefemi would support Nnamdi ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Kcosmos: 9:08am On May 29, 2017
Points highlited will make Biafra possible...is like giving them power.the writer is a Biafran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by godunia(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2017
Yeye de smell, so all these things na blackmail, Jonathan was there for 6 years and didn't do anything for them. They were also there with him but chose to steal into their private pocket. Make I hear word. They should try anything especially under this sick man called Buhari, Ojukwu was more organized and yet defeated, these ones will be crushed. Yeye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by wristbangle: 9:15am On May 29, 2017
author=wale101010 post=56947283

I am indifferent about this decision though It may calm the nerves of IPOB members but I seriously doubt it.

All roads in the country need serious rehabilitation. Making it a SE thing will only result to marginalise others. Even fixing of roads across the nation is the solution.

They are always open but the needed funds to make it operational has been squandered by past administrations. GEJ had the best chance to fix it, why couldn't he? Though I feel ibaka seaport can fix to de congest the heavy load on Apapa/tincan island seaports. Also state governments in SS can bring up initiatives that will attract foreigners to invest in the seaport dredging if FG is taking too long.

I think Portharcourt and Enugu airport only needs to be upgraded for now. Even in SW, we only have one international airport which is Lagos. Ibadan airport is short changed just like other airports u mentioned in SS/SE region. Btw Stella oduah couldn't upgrade Enugu airport to international grade, why?

Point 5: FG is supporting local manufacturers which encompass all region in Nigeria though they are favouring the elites ( rich men from all geo political regions in the country.
Point 6: I agree with you.

9. Disarm Fulani and restrict their movements.

I totally agree with you.

Perhaps Port harcourt is fine. Do you know the cost to run government offices and agencies?

I guess last week China goverment said they want to build an embassy in Anambra. Well you can't force foreign consulate and visa processing centres to forcefully invest in a place until thorough research has been carried out.

At the bolded, even if all these measures work out, I don't see IPOB doing this. They have made up their mind.

OP the write up is flawed but analytical . Have a nice day.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.

You don't seem to get it.
We are all Biafrans in this Chaotic, dysfunctional feudal fiefdom called Nigeria.
The word Biafra has come to connote freedom from the chaotic and parasitic clutches of feudal oligarchy.
In this context, every Southerner, every middlebelter, every minority group in Nigeria is a Biafran.

Itsekiri or any other SS ethnic group supporting the idealism of Biafra doesn't necessarily mean that they want to be or must be Biafrans by nationality.

The time has come.
Restructure Nigeria for the future equality, security, progress and prosperity of ALL Nigerians, or, Biafra for all.

Itsekiri and Urhobo are not parts of Biafra. Na just Asaba go join Baifra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by sweetilicious(f): 9:21am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:

Why May 30th? What makes may 30th special? Is that day Ojukwu,s, KANU or even the writer's birthday?
Why would Nigeria celebrate Biafran's remembrance day in Nigeria, with Nigeria's C-inC honouring biafran soldiers? Does that sound sane to you?

Why only South East? Is it only the SE that has bad roads? Most Federal roads in the SS, SW and even the north central are in deplorable state.

The ports is extremely complex, first Portharcourt port and One ports are not closed, it is just that they are not operating in uptimal capacity. The rivers leading to warri and Onitsha ports needs to be dredged before large container ships can berth there.
Having said the above government's running of ports is outdated nowadays. Most ports in industrialized nations are run by private companies, as governments have been known not to run ports efficiently. So the best solution to me will be a sort of private - public partnership with private companies running the ports.
Also ports should not be built in isolation but as part of a general economic policy. Which ports will specialize in exports and which will specialize in imports? The export ports must be built with the expected export products in mind. We cannot continue to build ports to import dumped goods from Asia into the country, that would be recipe for economic doom.

Bad idea. Most of the airports are economically unviable. The whole of the south east and south south does not require more than one standard international airport and one domestic airport. The expected traffic should be the main criteria for building airports and not politics.
The main transport infrastructure that should be build in the SE/SS and indeed throughout Nigeria should be rail. The masses use trains and not planes.

What do you mean by earmark? I hope you do not mean dash people money only to people of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Financing of businesses, be it manufacturing, agricultural or services is a prerogative of the banks, the CBN can only help through fiscal or monetary policies.

Ideal situation, but we have to physically restructure the federation first. It would lead to the collapse most states if implemented under this 36 state/ 774 local government structure.

Have to stop for now.
I dont get your counter quotes.Op made some valid points.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by mykel25(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2017
This OP is an irrational IPOB.... Disguising as a Yoruba

Like say na only SE n SS get bad federal roads

Mtcheew I no need reply u again wristbangle just typed outta my hands

God bless wristbangle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by zanogo(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2017
oluarc:
I can bet with my testis that the Op is impersonating a Yoruba moniker.....did is an ipob speaking,re they the only ones marginalized? Are there not other tribes in Nigeria dat do not have half of wat dey av? There is a prob facing the country as a whole the worse we can do is break the country apart everyone is marginalized in this country.....remember divided we fall united we stand.
The o.p is a jobless fellow hiding under under a yoruba name to pass this junk across, so Nigeria should neglect all other zones and babysit the number one haters of the federation,these people will always blame every other person except themselves,they keep shouting marginilization like a deranged goat as if other parts of the country are paved with gold,they have governors,ministers,senators e.t.c but will never hold them responsible for anything always shifting their misfortunes on others that care less about their existence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Spidermon: 9:23am On May 29, 2017
plaetton:

Lol.

You don't seem to get it.
We are all Biafrans in this Chaotic, dysfunctional feudal fiefdom called Nigeria.
The word Biafra has come to connote freedom from the chaotic and parasitic clutches of feudal oligarchy.
In this context, every Southerner, every middlebelter, every minority group in Nigeria is a Biafran.

Itsekiri or any other SS ethnic group supporting the idealism of Biafra doesn't necessarily mean that they want to be or must be Biafrans by nationality.

The time has come.
Restructure Nigeria for the future equality, security, progress and prosperity of ALL Nigerians, or, Biafra for all.
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 9:23am On May 29, 2017
izospindle:

from your comment I see you dont have any investment in the north.....where is the space(land) to accomodate them in biafra land...even in my village igbo people have their houses and shops if nigeria divide no law stops poeple from chasing dem away or even take their lifes ask your brother in south africa

You're senseless oo... .i swear
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:24am On May 29, 2017
senatorizyking:

Unity is achieved by choice and dialogue and not by force so never believe that Nigerians unity is unnegotiable.
I concur with you to an extent.... Nigeria as a country is a product of forced Union by the British , if Gambia and Senegal can exist together as good neighbors why won't biafra and arewa exist as different sovereign Nations.

With the way Nigeria is going Somalia will be better than us if something should happen to Nnamdi kalu.

You are a big FOOL

1 Like

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 9:25am On May 29, 2017
GrandGarcon:
That is what you think! That is what you think. Look, in PH right now, if you say something bad about IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, you will find yourself in a deep hot 5hit, and you cannot tell me that all these people are from SE, go there and SEE things for yourself, don't stay in Ibadam and cast aspirations. The whole fuel has been here all along, all that was needed is just a small spark.
Help me tell am oo.. .
They don't stay in the SS yet talk rubbish about here.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Omadachi(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2017
I will take this movement serious by the time all the leaders representing these region both in the senate and house of rep.withdraw from the house to support this struggle.For now I see group of people making noise.My personal opinion though..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by raphieMontella: 9:28am On May 29, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:

So, basically develop Biafra with the limited resources Nigeria has while abandoning the rest just to appease a group of mentally lazy and shortsighted people? What are their Governors, Senators and Local Government Chairmen doing then? Whats their job? Why do they exist if they can't provide for their citizens?
Limited resources?
The stuffs he requested, are in the SW, so what are you saying?
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by sainty2k3(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2017
There are better thing to do to stop this struggle, ibthink FG should rather focus on the oil rich South south region, give them good roads, access to education, good jobs from the oil companies , good healthbcare system and federal presence . The fight by Nnamdi KANU will die down without full support from the SS. And south east marginalization can be worse if care is not taken.

To those who are concerned about the unity of Nigeria, as long as there is corruption, Nigeria will remain together, because people that matters are still benefiting from their shady deals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Mujtahida: 9:29am On May 29, 2017
This thread no sweet jare. Make una go this thread. Una go laugh tire.
https://www.nairaland.com/3825074/ipob-begs-urhobos-isokos-observe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by haryomikun(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2017
wirinet:

Why May 30th? What makes may 30th special? Is that day Ojukwu,s, KANU or even the writer's birthday?
Why would Nigeria celebrate Biafran's remembrance day in Nigeria, with Nigeria's C-inC honouring biafran soldiers? Does that sound sane to you?

Why only South East? Is it only the SE that has bad roads? Most Federal roads in the SS, SW and even the north central are in deplorable state.

The ports is extremely complex, first Portharcourt port and One ports are not closed, it is just that they are not operating in uptimal capacity. The rivers leading to warri and Onitsha ports needs to be dredged before large container ships can berth there.
Having said the above government's running of ports is outdated nowadays. Most ports in industrialized nations are run by private companies, as governments have been known not to run ports efficiently. So the best solution to me will be a sort of private - public partnership with private companies running the ports.
Also ports should not be built in isolation but as part of a general economic policy. Which ports will specialize in exports and which will specialize in imports? The export ports must be built with the expected export products in mind. We cannot continue to build ports to import dumped goods from Asia into the country, that would be recipe for economic doom.

Bad idea. Most of the airports are economically unviable. The whole of the south east and south south does not require more than one standard international airport and one domestic airport. The expected traffic should be the main criteria for building airports and not politics.
The main transport infrastructure that should be build in the SE/SS and indeed throughout Nigeria should be rail. The masses use trains and not planes.

What do you mean by earmark? I hope you do not mean dash people money only to people of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Financing of businesses, be it manufacturing, agricultural or services is a prerogative of the banks, the CBN can only help through fiscal or monetary policies.

Ideal situation, but we have to physically restructure the federation first. It would lead to the collapse most states if implemented under this 36 state/ 774 local government structure.

Have to stop for now.

what's the meaning of restructuring Sir. I searched and searched on Google but couldn't get a viable answer
Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 9:31am On May 29, 2017
Nigeria is a populous country with majority of these population oblivious of how things are run in the country. If y'all think Biafra will become a reality you are all high on some sort of stuffs. A few individuals run Nigeria and these individuals are so powerful that they influence everything in the country. These individuals know the Biafra agitators are the second level of average income Nigeria to the low income Nigeria and the Biafra leaders on the upper average income. Let me give a break down of Nigeria's economic position as regard finances and staus of living.
70% of population- Live under the poverty line- less than 100 Naira daily.
10%- of population- are on the poverty line say 200 to 300 Naira perday
10% of poulation low average- live on 800 to 5000 Naira per day.
6%-upper average live between say 5000 to 50,000 daily.
4%- These are the people that run everything in Nigeria. They are in the politics, business and social scene.
Now Biafra leaders fall between the 6% and agitators i.e followers fall btwn the lower end. It's a sad thing that even with a high number the gap between the 4% percent and the ones blow is so large that the ones below barely have a say and their opinions are never regarded.
It good to note that the 6 and 4 % are not active on social media. One will find more of the lower end on social media i.e Nairaland. The reason for this kind of thread. The earlier Y'all realise that many things go on that you don't even see or hear of the better for y'all to see Biafra is not achievable and Nigeria's development has a long way to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late by adanny01(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2017
How i wish Biafra will be given to them. I just pity the SS because they have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They were dominated by Hausa/Fulani but this time around will be dominated by their own brothers the Igbo.

SS should not see benefit in Biafra, they will beg to go back to Egypt just like the Isrealites or the South Sudanese. Biafra is an Igbo dream, the SS resources will also be controled by Igbo. That is when internal crisis will start in Biafra. Dont forget even politically, Igbo will dominate using population and so they actually stand to benefit.

The capital of Biafra should be Porthacourt but will never happen, Igbo will move it to SE. If that capital is placed in PH during sessesion, then its just to encourage SS to remain in the sessesion but will soon after be removed by the first Biafran president which will definitely be an Igbo.

Every ethnic group in Biafra is there for selfish interest, at the end, only igbo interest will dominate leading to rebellion by SE. A new South Sudan is born. SS are in this to control their oil, they wont get that control no matter how Igbo promises them. Igbo will easily promise to allow SS control their oil but will backtrack as soon as they have Biafra by dominatng politically.

I see one chance when i see one. People of SE and SS had no foresight in handling the North, if they get Biafra, SS are the ones with no foresight. SW has foresight thats why even in minority, they always have a piece of the national cake, SS has no foresight to check the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse / Soldier Kills Customs Officer In Lagos / Femi Adesina: Real Reason Buhari Can’t Receive Medical Attention In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.