Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53471 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:53pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
when doing things u follow stage by stage ( if u don't I do)
U can't practically wake up and declare Biafra just watch and see how events will unfold

then you are on a long thing...thinking that we will hand over biafra to you on a silver plata is absolute foolishness.....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Omoluabi16(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2017
me I no go put mouth for this biafra matter again.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
when doing things u follow stage by stage ( if u don't I do)
U can't practically wake up and declare Biafra just watch and see how events will unfold

U guys said when Trump becomes President, it's getting to a yr.. when will dis ur drama finally unfold mbok

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hahahahaha
my best friend from Uni till now is Igbo, My girlfriend is Igbo...
I dnt hate Igbo, I hate grown men acting as kids..crying blue blood, over anything and everything.

it's irritating...it's very irresponsible of ur lot
u are full of hatred for Igbo pple I repeat it may God have mercy for the foolish girl that u call ur girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:55pm On May 28, 2017
declare biafra and become boko haram of the east or shvt the fvck up....

stop whinning in our ears day and night like fagggots...grow some balls,declare biafra already...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:56pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

then you are on a long thing...thinking that we will hand over biafra to you on a silver plata is absolute foolishness.....
u got it all wrong

We are not asking u for Biafra
So u can now rest and watch

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I dey stay for Marina for Oron whr u dey stay, make I Cary boys come see u
Carry dem come Rumuowara, Biafra land.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:57pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
u are full of hatred for Igbo pple I repeat it may God have mercy for the foolish girl that u call ur girlfriend

maybe his girlfriend is igbo....at the end,na you dey do yourself.....
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

U guys said when Trump becomes President, it's getting to a yr.. when will dis ur drama finally unfold mbok
just lay low and watch and if h have forgotten let me remind it to ya that Donald trump is still a president

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
Australia seceded from Nazi Germany without war
Belgium seceded from the Netherlands without war
French-speaking Canadians and English-speaking Canadians seceded without war and formed a confederation system
Read up history before talking in issues like this

So u will still see Biafra which is even older that Nigeria secede without war

You don't know what you are talking about. The countries you mentioned all fought wars. Read up the Belgian revolution, war of the Austrian secession, and was there anything like secession in Canada? You igbos are too ignorant and arrogant to learn. I repeat, you people should be ready to fight a very bloody war if you guys are realistic enough in actualizing your biafra. Nobody will give it to you guys on a platter not even the United nations. You people should wake up to reality and stop wasting your time over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

maybe his girlfriend is igbo....at the end,na you dey do yourself.....
at the end u will see wat u have done to urself too them I'll laugh at u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
u got it all wrong

We are not asking u for Biafra
So u can now rest and watch

then stop whinning about it on nairaland day and night....declare biafra or shvt the fvck up......

and stop trying to include the delta into biafra....go and die alone....

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2017
Jolar101:
Carry dem come Rumuowara, Biafra land.
Stay in Rumuowara and be claiming that Oron, that Akwa Ibom is Biafra... deluded Idio.....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by buchilino(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This Maxi Igwe Ifeany is a very intelligent man.

HAVEN'T U FINISHED EATING YET. EAT MORE COS HUNGERBAD.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 7:00pm On May 28, 2017
Xda59:

You don't know what you are talking about. The countries you mentioned all fought wars. Read up the Belgian revolution, war of the Austrian secession, and was there anything like secession in Canada? You igbos are too ignorant and arrogant to learn. I repeat, you people have to fight a very bloody war if you people are realistic enough in actualizing your biafra. Nobody will give it to you guys on a platter not even the United nations. You people should wake up to reality and stop wasting your time over nothing.

Just watch and see u can't decide the future so stop acting mad towards Biafra and stop thinking about war unless u want to fight with ur fellow tribe and not Biafra

Just watch and see how event will unfold

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

then stop whinning about it on nairaland day and night....declare biafra or shvt the fvck up......

and stop trying to include the delta into biafra....go and die alone....

not Delta alone oo.
Delta and Akwa Ibom..
U guys should park and go to ur Biafra already and stop crying like Children everyday on Nairaland.

mbok.
akak owo ndien

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 7:02pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

not Delta alone oo.
Delta and Akwa Ibom..
U guys should park and go to ur Biafra already and stop crying like Children everyday on Nairaland.

mbok.
akak owo ndien

Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2017
Yes , such people exist . I'm Igbo and I don't buy the Biafra idea . A new country does not automatically solve your problems .

Oya oga plaetton come and beat me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by oscarpet: 7:03pm On May 28, 2017
Chris Ngige at work.... his mugus are talking....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 7:03pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:

Just watch and see u can't decide the future so stop acting mad towards Biafra and stop thinking about war unless u want to fight with ur fellow tribe and not Biafra

Just watch and see how event will unfold

you are very naive to think you will get biafra without a war.....me i dont care how you igbos choose to die..

just dont include us deltans in your madness....
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 7:04pm On May 28, 2017
Xda59:

You don't know what you are talking about. The countries you mentioned all fought wars. Read up the Belgian revolution, war of the Austrian secession, and was there anything like secession in Canada? You igbos are too ignorant and arrogant to learn. I repeat, you people should be ready to fight a very bloody war if you guys are realistic enough in actualizing your biafra. Nobody will give it to you guys on a platter not even the United nations. You people should wake up to reality and stop wasting your time over nothing.
Belgian revolution

Is soo pathetic that u can't diffrenciate between a riot and a war so so pathetic just go suck off urself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Wait oooo, I'm Yoruba 100% but I have a question; why are we worried about Igbo's wanting to leave? Is it by force t be part of nigeria ?

did you see yoruba in the write up? flat headed yoruba from abakaliki like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 7:05pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

not Delta alone oo.
Delta and Akwa Ibom..

mbok.
akak owo ndien

tell them to pack their things and get lost!!....dont allow them to bring trouble to the akwa ibomites...let them go seek for trouble alone in the east....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

you are very naive to think you will get biafra without a war.....me i dont care how you igbos choose to die..

just dont include us deltans in your madness....
nobody is including the deltans so go and rest deltans is ur own case then am done with u

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
just lay low and watch and if h have forgotten let me remind it to ya that Donald trump is still a president

hahahahaha
How Deluded can you guys be...
Trump will come and declare Republic of Biafra for u,
when Puerto Rico has not been granted independence... bah ?

deluded f"*ktards

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
nobody is begging you to join Biafra u can go live in your creeks left with me alone I won't even allow ur pathetic states join Biafra but I alone can't decide and I know that left for u alone u won't allow south south be part of of Biafra but u Aline can't decided so rest and stop day dreaming

This is what we have been saying all along. It will be more realistic to define biafra as the landlocked southeast alone but your master kanu wants rivers, bayelsa, delta, kogi akwa ibom, part of edo, cross river, benue and heaven knows that can never happen. Even in your dreams.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by pennywys(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I so wish Nigerians will join hands to ask for Biafrans to go, As an Akwa Ibomites, I know for certain, Akwa Ibom would never be a part of Biafra.

I am just hoping Nigerians will see sense and join to send dem away, so that here in Akwa Ibom, we will always be treating them the same way that Cameroonians treat Nigerians.

it seems the region is too full of itself, all attempts to make them build the country together has failed, let's just come back together and send them away, So that when they are caught with drugs it won't be Nigeria's name that will be spoilt, so that in South Africa and India, Honest Nigerians can do their business while the region that is so engrossed in development will hv dia treatment as different from Nigerians.

Pls let's come together and ask them to come and be going, I know that the south, Calabar and Aks will never be a part of Biafra, not again..

Abasi Akan idiok mkpor.
#LetIpodComeAndBeGoing
#SendThemAway

You can force a donkey to the stream, but u can't force it to drink... #Edong_do
you are just a fool of ur own and can only speak for your useless self. I my very self as an Akwa Ibomite I strong believe in Biafra, I believe in freedom, and dream the possibility of Biafra to stand as an entity.
You are just a common fool from ur sentences and constructive of ur grammar I can easily detect that, now I warn you to keep ur stupid opinion to ur self, you can't speak for the great indigenous people of Akwa Ibom State.
What have you achieved from the Hausa/Fulani herdsmen. They take away ur wealth and keep you in extreme poverty that now effecting ur brain, cheat your right to proper education, now you render your illiteracy on social media all in a way of supporting ur useless Nigeria. Any moment you wanna run mad on any social media platform do so on your own don't mention Akwa Ibom.

Great People of Biafra, we are one people together we shall crown our conquest in glory
We were one from the very beginning, nothing can separate us now, not the afonjas, not the Hausa nor their Fulani herdsmen

Long Live the people of Biafra!
Long live the Republic of Biafra!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Stay in Rumuowara and be claiming that Oron, that Akwa Ibom is Biafra...
deluded Idio.....
Nigeria twisted that grey matter in ur head that u are now talking like a slowpoke Chai sorry for u Gowon turned u all to something else

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by myhotbrain: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
The more the cry for Biafra, the more Igboman will never be elected the President of Nigeria.

Word!
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 7:08pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
nobody is including the deltans so go and rest deltans is ur own case then am done with u

better for you...you have no chance against me in a debate anyways....i eat ipobians raw and fresh..... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by najoke: 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Chei unity begger person dey do u this e no go better for am
Relate your response to the thread… .useless
Relate ur response to my comment… Dumb… Dumb… .Dumb
Now go sell gala grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2017
pennywys:
you are just a fool of ur own and can only speak for your. I my very self as an Akwa Ibomite I strong believe in Biafra, I believe in freedom, and dream the possibility of Biafra to stand as an entity.
You are just a common fool from ur sentences and constructive of ur grammar I can easily detect that, now I warn you to keep ur stupid opinion to ur self, you can speak for the great youth of Akwa Ibom State.
What have achieved from the husa/Fulani herdsmen. They take away ur wealth and keep you in extreme poverty that now effecting ur brain, cheat your right to proper education, now you render your illiteracy on social media all in a way of supporting ur useless Nigeria. Any moment wanna u wanna run mad on any social media platform do so on your own don't mention Akwa Ibom.

Great People of Biafra, we are one people together we shall crown our conquest in glory
We are one from the very beginning, nothing can separate us now, not the afonja, not the Hausa nor their Fulani herdsmen

Long live our freedom
Long live the Republic of Biafra

shebi u claim Akwa Ibom ?
Tang atta akpanikor ato Ukeh ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"Please Don't Disgrace Me Here" - Governor Ibikunle Amosun Begs. / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Female Nigerian Soldiers Dance To Kizz Daniel "Madu" To Celebrate The New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.