Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53465 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

U should first tell ur people selling here in Marina in Oron, Aks, to park and go, then those selling in Lagos, Calabar, Uyo, Bayelsa, Lagos etc.. to park and leave our Nigeria for us...

shameless lot, always crying as lil kids. the
ohh we are now playing who to tell first
Bleep it off bro u just think like a kid

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
who is begging you for Biafra??

This is the 21st century u are expecting u to plung into war but u will be preparing for war and we BIAFRANS will go peacefully

But if u pple wants war be ready for ur Hausa Fulani pple and this time around be ready to defend

then why are you ranting it in our ears day and night??....just declare it already and face the consequence like men....

you sissis....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by DeRay98(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
waledeji:
Waiting for them to shout Afonja as usual [right][ undecided undecided undecided
grin Is this " Shina Rambo" or who? grin
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Spiritmask: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
u post possess the quality of a crude mind unharvested and naive u will soon learn
Perhaps u have. The blood of Hausa/Fulani flowing in ur vein sef

Those are your thoughts because you people are so unrealistic and ignorant. Show me one country in this world that has seceded without war. Biafra wants to to annexe south south states, kogi, benue on a platter. I have never seen such unrealistic ambition and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by riczy(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
IBO's collectively resound: One Nigeria, a united minority will always crush a divided majority------- confused ppl
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos go back and draw a 50yr plan for the actualisation of Biafra. And in that period your. Folks should study a lot of politics and history. You lack in these areas big time. You need a lot f consultations as well. Hire experts to provide knowledge and guidance. You wll get Biafra in a Gentail fashion. With pomp and peagentry. With laughter and smiles. It's possible.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
Spiritmask:
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes,
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes,
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of tear
love biafra
.Bleep Nigeria
The day to be proud of my country biafra is almost near

love nigeria
Bleep biafra
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Keneeby(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
BIAFRUAD CANT TRY NONSENSE IN AKWA IBOM. THEY BETTER PARK WELL.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Daboomb: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Awon omo ale flatr0n already shouting afonja.

The obsession of their afonja master is becoming a night mare.

You should be Happy that LiePOBS have concluded that the solution to their future, lies in the hand of Afonja!
The earlier they start accepting and prostrating, the quicker they will find a lasting solution.

I be Afonja original!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

love nigeria
Bleep biafra
Waoh!!!! That's a classic. Are you a battle rapper?
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
ohh we are now playing who to tell first
Bleep it off bro u just think like a kid

pity I wish u could even afford to think like that... just shameful it is above class you know

like dogs, pigs, goats, etc are unable to exhibit, the rational thinking ability as humans...

it's always better to think, even as a child, than to not think at all, as some Micheal dudes sharing attributes of goat and evolutionary lesser creatures

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by nkemjacob2(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2017
Buhari done come again o.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:36pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

You should be Happy that LiePOBS have concluded that the solution to their future, lies in the hand of Afonja!
The earlier they start accepting and prostrating, the quicker they will find a lasting solution.

I be Afonja original!

its unbelievable they way they shout afonja in every matter....you could think afonjas own them....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
Spiritmask:
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes,
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes,
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of tear
love biafra
.Bleep Nigeria
The day to be proud of my country biafra is almost near
Mumu boy!!! How many people died before Nigeria got independence? That's why I keep talking the igbo Man's need to study Politics and History. E go help una wella... Gentail Nationalism is what you need. No be dis ur childish drumming for war.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
Waoh!!!! That's a classic. Are you a battle rapper?

kikikikiki.... grin..

its not hard to turn their own weapons against them...... grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Daboomb: 6:37pm On May 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Wait oooo, I'm Yoruba 100% but I have a question; why are we worried about Igbo's wanting to leave? Is it by force t be part of nigeria ?

You this shameless Igbo, anytime you want to write lubbish, you will start with "I am Yoluba"! grin grin
How many Yorubas do you see starting a post with that?
And look at your monicker sef......all in an effort to show that you are ashamed of your lineage! shocked shocked

BTW: Declaring Beerfraud should not be this difficult now?
Just make a proclamation....and live up to it by remaining in the declared Beeerfraud!
Dont declare and still pay through your nose to 'travel' to Nigerian cities like Lagos, Abuja, Edo, Kano, e.t.c

How can something so simple be made like it is so hard or is it fear of what will befall you afterwards?
You dont have to worry, your Afonja blodders will not let you starve to death, this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:40pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

kikikikiki.... grin..

its not hard to turn their own weapons against them...... grin
Igbos go back and draw a 50yr plan for the actualisation of Biafra. And in that period your. Folks should study a lot of politics and history. You lack in these areas big time. You need a lot f consultations as well. Hire experts to provide knowledge and guidance. You wll get Biafra in a Gentail fashion. With pomp and peagentry. With laughter and smiles. It's possible. Abeg my advice to the Bad?
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:41pm On May 28, 2017
Xda59:

Show me one country that has seceded without war? Do you think secesion is like a child's play?
Australia seceded from Nazi Germany without war
Belgium seceded from the Netherlands without war
French-speaking Canadians and English-speaking Canadians seceded without war and formed a confederation system
Read up history before talking in issues like this

So u will still see Biafra which is even older that Nigeria secede without war

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:42pm On May 28, 2017
Daboomb:

You this shameless Igbo, anytime you want to write lubbish, you will start with "I am Yoluba"! grin grin
How many Yorubas do you see starting a post with that?
And look at your monicker sef......all in an effort to show that you are ashamed of your lineage! shocked shocked

BTW: Declaring Beerfraud should not be this difficult now?
Just make a proclamation....and live up to it by remaining in the declared Beeerfraud!
Dont declare and still pay through your nose to 'travel' to Nigerian cities like Lagos, Abuja, Edo, Kano, e.t.c

How can something so simple be made like it is so hard or is it fear of what will befall you afterwards?
You dont have to worry, your Afonja blodders will not let you starve to death, this time around.

its realy not that hard...just declare biafra already and face the consequence like men......

they make it look like rocket science...

they must be mad telling the rest of nigeria to help them...we nigerians just want peace of mind after jonathan,that moroon.....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by EngrBello(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2017
what Rubbish! undecided
They all want Money.......(Keep Quiet Bribe)
It's a matter of time before this sect of people wise up, to see how thier Activist leaders are hungry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
azimibraun:
Igbos go back and draw a 50yr plan for the actualisation of Biafra. And in that period your. Folks should study a lot of politics and history. You lack in these areas big time. You need a lot f consultations as well. Hire experts to provide knowledge and guidance. You wll get Biafra in a Gentail fashion. With pomp and peagentry. With laughter and smiles. It's possible. Abeg my advice to the Bad?

i wouldnt advice them.....how can you advice somebody how to die quicker...?

just tell them to pack their things and migrate to other countries.....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by ejanla077: 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:
I am sure "afonjas" must have paid the Igbo youths to reject Biafra! They are betrayers of the cause. Rubbish! grin grin grin grin grin

As an Urhobo youth, I also reject the Biafran cause as well!

my yoruba muslim brother dis is good news for us. even if we kno dis is fake but lests just cheer..... ipods been hitting us back to back

my yoruba muslim brother lets go and hit our head harder on d ground 5 more times so allah will make Igbos hate Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him so dat we yoruba muslims can eat amala ati ewedu with one egg in peace

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:45pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

pity I wish u could even afford to think like that... just shameful it is above class you know

like dogs, pigs, goats, etc are unable to exhibit, the rational thinking ability as humans...

it's always better to think, even as a child, than to not think at all, as some Micheal dudes sharing attributes of goat and evolutionary lesser creatures
Pls try and restructure your words u were actually trying to make some sense but I see non in your post only hatred for the igbo and IPOB which will kill you if care iz not taken

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
Australia seceded from Nazi Germany without war
Belgium seceded from the Netherlands without war
French-speaking Canadians and English-speaking Canadians seceded without war and formed a confederation system
Read up history before talking in issues like this

So u will still see Biafra which is even older that Nigeria secede without war

what rubbish...biafra is older than nigeria my foot....keep your radio biafra rubbish to yourself...not all of us are ipobians....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Xda59:

Those are your thoughts because you people are so unrealistic and ignorant. Show me one country in this world that has seceded without war. Biafra wants to to annexe south south states, kogi, benue on a platter. I have never seen such unrealistic ambition and stupidity.
nobody is begging you to join Biafra u can go live in your creeks left with me alone I won't even allow ur pathetic states join Biafra but I alone can't decide and I know that left for u alone u won't allow south south be part of of Biafra but u Aline can't decided so rest and stop day dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

what rubbish...biafra is older than nigeria my foot....keep your radio biafra rubbish to yourself...not all of us are ipobians....
Mr man u are just a confusionist u asked me to provide states that seceded without war and idid now u want to deviate again go and reorganize urself then come back again

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
nobody is begging you to join Biafra u can go live in your creeks left with me alone I won't even allow ur pathetic states join Biafra but I alone can't decide and I know that left for u alone u won't allow south south be part of of Biafra but u Aline can't decided so rest and stop day dreaming

then we shall meet on the streets then...prepare una ipobian butts for a good old school beat up..... angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Trueigbo: 6:49pm On May 28, 2017
See topic making front page but the below wil not. Well seun will not push it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3825412/biafra-ipob-massob-sit-at-home-order

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:51pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

then why are you ranting it in our ears day and night??....just declare it already and face the consequence like men....

you sissis....
when doing things u follow stage by stage ( if u don't I do)
U can't practically wake up and declare Biafra just watch and see how events will unfold

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:

Pls try and restructure your words u were actually trying to make some sense but I see non in your post only hatred for the igbo and IPOB which will kill you if care iz not taken

Hahahahaha
my best friend from Uni till now is Igbo, My girlfriend is Igbo...
I dnt hate Igbo, I hate grown men acting as kids..crying blue blood, over anything and everything.

it's irritating...it's very irresponsible of ur lot

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:53pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

then we shall meet on the streets then...prepare una ipobian butts for a good old school beat up..... angry
the only thing u utter is violence but u won't see it from Igbo pple neither from IPOB then u all will turn against urselves and kill each other like fowls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos) / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.