Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53464 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Unity begger leave Igbo matter for Igbos

and you leave the delta out of your miseries....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
whitebeard:
thank u, they depend on a nation yet they pass through challenges, talk less of now being independent.
The creation of Biafra is like sending Igbo's to a suicide playground, well someone of them said they would prefer to die of starvation in Biafra than here in Nigeria.
What I do know is this the oil they have their eyes on will not get into their hands that easy, cause Nigerian government used her money to build structures (refineries) so if they want the refineries they would to pay the Nigerian government in trillions to procure those refineries, which I know they can't afford.
There is a trap(hole) in their plan but they cant see it due to suffering, desperation, and a believe that things would automatically get better once Biafra is created.
u are really under estimating the Igbo tribe now let me educate you a little because it seems ur white beard is confusing you a lot

When Igweocha(now renamed to portharcourt by the evil contraction known as Nigeria) was captured in 1969 during the Biafra war the refineries there was reclaimed by the zoogeria army and government
Now let me tell you that the Igbo went on to build a refinery despite the raging war and was able to produce gases and fuels to power there few armoured and relief trucks

So don't think abt refineries or abt the Igbo's they will think for themselves

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I so wish Nigerians will join hands to ask for Biafrans to go, As an Akwa Ibomites, I know for certain, Akwa Ibom would never be a part of Biafra.

I am just hoping Nigerians will see sense and join to send dem away, so that here in Akwa Ibom, we will always be treating them the same way that Cameroonians treat Nigerians.

it seems the region is too full of itself, all attempts to make them build the country together has failed, let's just come back together and send them away, So that when they are caught with drugs it won't be Nigeria's name that will be spoilt, so that in South Africa and India, Honest Nigerians can do their business while the region that is so engrossed in development will hv dia treatment as different from Nigerians.

Pls let's come together and ask them to come and be going, I know that the south, Calabar and Aks will never be a part of Biafra, not again..

Abasi Akan idiok mkpor.
#LetIpodComeAndBeGoing
#SendThemAway

You can force a donkey to the stream, but u can't force it to drink... #Edong_do

Ette i fully concur with you, their wahala too much with nothing to offer...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 6:08pm On May 28, 2017
najoke:

Stop acting naive....the question you should be asking the Biafuros is....show us rhe rope them use tie una down from leaving.
PS:see the diffrence btw Afonja and Biafuros, cos you have an opposing view those not warrant me insulting you cos as Afonjas we "love" & "respect" each other grin grin
Chei unity begger person dey do u this e no go better for am

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Be staying in Aba to claim Aks as BiafraLand.. I dnt blame u..
u are entitled to ur opinion Mr.tout

U alone can't decide whether aks is Biafra or not the only thing u van do is shout here on Nairaland and rest grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

As an Akwa Ibomite, I reject Biafra..
Let us Southerners come out clean and tell this guys that keep crying blue blood that we are not part of them...
let's also join voice to make them go to their Biafra.

#GoYourWay
#KpongNnyinYak
Will you shut that thrash you call mouth and stop exhibiting that low esteem of yours here

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
Igbos simply don't know politics and they basically don't like to be told the truth or see issues on politics and religion from another tribes point of view. If you don't join them in Ignorance then you are ignorant. It's so pathetic. They have so much potentials but lack open mindedness grossly. It's making them miss so much. I wish them more open mindedness and better political intelligence. In addition, they think they are so united while the division withing them is as deep as a bottomless pit.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
u are really under estimating the Igbo tribe now let me educate you a little because it seems ur white beard is confusing you a lot

When Igweocha(now renamed to portharcourt by the evil contraction known as Nigeria) was captured in 1969 during the Biafra war the refineries there was reclaimed by the zoogeria army and government
Now let me tell you that the Igbo went on to build a refinery despite the raging war and was able to produce gases and fuels to power there few armoured and relief trucks

So don't think abt refineries or abt the Igbo's they will think for themselves

blablablablabla....the funny part is,only igbos remember ph was called Igweocha.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

wait a minute...

lets make something very clear to you ipobians in the east....

we deltans are the true southern nigeria,not you.......you are east nigeria,biafra,ipob,treepob or whatever una wan call una selfs......

we are not toghether...

get that in your thick skulls...!!!!!....
Pls who told u we are forcing you to join Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

blablablablabla....the funny part is,only igbos remember ph was called Igweocha.....

Can u tell me the meaning of port Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:

why waste time? Go ahead and tell him the meaning if you are sure you know it. Haba!!! Must u remain uncivilised?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Keneeby(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
giles14:
neither do we need or want dem.

really tired of dis south south dis niger delta dat.

region with no identity
grin grin grin grin grin grin IGBOS ARE TOO ARROGANT AND GREEDY. FULL OF THEMSELVES. WE SOUTH-SOUTH OWN THE RESOURCES, YOU CANT DO WITHOUT US. INFACT NIGERIA CANT DO WITHOUT US.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:

Pls who told u we are forcing you to join Biafra?

and who told you we even want it sef??....come and carry your igboid tribes in the delta and be going joor....we are tired of una....

why not claim cameroon too...you idiiots think we are zoo animals and can not think for ourselfs abi........

go try your biafra rubbish with cameroon and see what they will do with you....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:16pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:

dont try to play smart with me...am pissed... angry

ipob piss me off....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Klington: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslim imaginary group.
You will never hear from them again just like TRIPOB and REPOB
grin grin grin grin grin grin
U finished the fight b4 it even started..... Why nah

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

and who told you we even want it sef??....come and carry your igboid tribes in the delta and be going joor....we are tired of una....

why not claim cameroon too...you idiiots think we are zoo animals and can not think for ourselfs abi........

go try your biafra rubbish with cameroon and see what they will do with you....
Cameroon is nt Biafraland so don't drag them into this moreover go and do this ur deltan rubbish there and see if U won't return with ur head chopped off

Then coming to telling the Igbos to leave delta also come and tell ur fellow akwaibom and delta people to stop coming to Ariria market aba to buy goods made by biafrans

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2017
all of you shouting one nigeria pls explain :-

1 Dss recruited 500+ personnels and 375+ are from the core not.

2 why the whole of SE have only about 110+ LGA while only 3 states of Kano kastina jigawa all in the NW has a total LGA of 120+

3 why SE has only 5 states but NW has 7

4 why people from North need only a score of 4 to get into a unity school but 100~130 for a person.

it's either restructuring or BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Keneeby(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:
Will you shut that thrash you call mouth and stop exhibiting that low esteem of yours here
YES WE NIGER DELTANS REJECT BIAFRA WITH PASSION grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
Cameroon is nt Biafraland so don't drag them into this moreover go and do this ur deltan rubbish there and see if U won't return with ur head chopped off

Then coming to telling the Igbos to leave delta also come and tell ur fellow akwaibom and delta people to stop coming to Ariria market aba to buy goods made by biafrans

look at you,,most of us know their are igboid tribes in cameroon too.....why not claim biafra in cameroon too?...

i know why...because the cameroonians will not tolerate your rubbish....thats why.....

you igbos are scared of the cameroonians....

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2017
PharmaGirl:
ok

Whoa

So who are those beating war drum?

Must everything secession lead to war in Africa?

So you don't know? And it is not just in Africa, you can ask the people of Donesk and ukraine in case of any doubts.
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:21pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

dont try to play smart with me...am pissed... angry

ipob piss me off....
why deviating from my question
U ARE PISSED??

How is that my problem

U can't answer a simple question yet u claim Igweocha's name is port Harcourt
pity ur pathetic nature

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
stinechykee:

Mr Big self esteem, mbok come and shut it up for me if dem born u well.
I dey Marina for Oron here, in Aks, come and shut it for me, or else dem no born u sell

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:23pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

look at you,,most of us know their are igboid tribes in cameroon too.....why not claim biafra in cameroon too?...

i know why...because the cameroonians will not tolerate your rubbish....thats why.....

you igbos are scared of the cameroonians....
u are just jumping about from Nigeria to Delta to Cameroon which is a clear evidence that u are confused u need to take a nap

Why can't ur militant go to Cameron let's see if they will tolerate there rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
why deviating from my question
U ARE PISSED??

How is that my problem

U can't answer a simple question yet u claim Igweocha's name is port Harcourt
pity ur pathetic nature

pity yourself....crying on us to give you biafra day and night.....if una had balls like ojukwu,you would just take it....

new generations of igbos have no balls.....only big mouth and hot air....

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by azimibraun: 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
I have made my deduction from this conversation already.

BIAFRA is Tyrannical and Compulsory for every Igbo on the face of the earth. Irrespective of Ideological, Philosophical inclination, convenience or conviction of Majority or Minority of Igbos. It's sad. The Eritrea and South Sudan brigandage is just up loading again in Africa through Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:24pm On May 28, 2017
Xda59:

So you don't know? And it is not just in Africa, you can ask the people of Donesk and ukraine in case of any doubts.
u post possess the quality of a crude mind unharvested and naive u will soon learn
Perhaps u have. The blood of Hausa/Fulani flowing in ur vein sef

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by pressplay411(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2017
Hopefully this group garners enough support. This is what igbos need now more than ever. Not further alienating themselves in the name of an unrealistic self destructive Biafra.

#OneUnitedNigeria
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:26pm On May 28, 2017
if una think we will let una create another somalia,south sudan in the heart of africa then una are not serious a tall.....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:

U should first tell ur people selling here in Marina in Oron, Aks, to park and go, then those selling in Lagos, Calabar, Uyo, Bayelsa, Lagos etc.. to park and leave our Nigeria for us...

shameless lot, always crying as lil kids. the

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

pity yourself....crying on us to give you biafra day and night.....if una had balls like ojukwu,you would just take it....

new generations of igbos have no balls.....only big mouth and hot air....
who is begging you for Biafra??

This is the 21st century u are expecting u to plung into war but u will be preparing for war and we BIAFRANS will go peacefully

But if u pple wants war be ready for ur Hausa Fulani pple and this time around be ready to defend

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
He want to gain popularity like Nnamdi Kanu with this poor mind of his cheesy cheesy

So he thinks every secession must lead to war angry angry someone educate this naive fellow please undecided undecided

Show me one country that has seceded without war? Do you think secesion is like a child's play?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Sleeping Nigerian Senators: These Are The Senators Representing You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.