Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (53459 Views)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Igbo Youths Declare Intention To Commence Cattle Rearing / IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
Keneeby:

please tell me which parts of the south-south that are ready or want Biafra, is it the Ijaws, Ikwerre, Efiks, Ibibios, Ogojas, etc?

neither do we need or want dem.

really tired of dis south south dis niger delta dat.

region with no identity

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2017
Jolar101:
Oron, Biafra land.
I dey stay for Marina for Oron whr u dey stay, make I Cary boys come see u

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 5:54pm On May 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
Yoruba Muslim imaginary group.
You will never hear from them again just like TRIPOB and REPOB
hahaha you just took the word from my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

we are telling you now online on a faceless forum...dont cry icc,uno,amnesia international later when we start beating you guys up in the streets....
yes that what you will say because you harbor the blood of Hausa/Fulani

But u dare not try this thing u just typed so stop hallucinating and wake up

Meanwhile am done reply haters of Biafra on this thread if u like go and hug transformer

U can't stop an ideology

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 5:55pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

that one is sure...
they are going, and they will go alone...

tell them to pack up and migrate to the east joor.....idiiots.....
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
giles14:
neither do we need or want dem.

really tired of dis south south dis niger delta dat.

region with no identity

South South, that's our Identity, Niger Deltan Dats our name, Citizens of the creeks, Dats our Mantra...

we know ourselves, and we know that we are anything and everything but Biafrans

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I dey stay for Marina for Oron whr u dey stay, make I Cary boys come see u
chai embarassed embarassed I was even replying to a tout

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Oya blame afonja grin grin grin grin
ofcos that's what you people know how to Fo the best,unity beggars

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by begwong: 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
How do you expect them to forfeit their hustles and investments around the country for one yeye secession eh ipob?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 5:56pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
yes that what you will say because you harbor the blood of Hausa/Fulani

But u dare not try this thing u just typed so stop hallucinating and wake up

Meanwhile am done reply haters of Biafra on this thread if u like go and hug transformer

U can't stop an ideology

you are mad to call me Hausa/Fulani...

i am a proud urhobo man........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
I won't answer it the question will answer itself with time
It takes Having a brain and knowing how to use one, for u to answer. I won't say u lack both. You know it urself

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

i will start with you online.........sharrrrrrrapuuuuu!!!!!!....
u no rish.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by HungerBAD: 5:58pm On May 28, 2017
fratermathy:
I am sure "afonjas" must have paid the Igbo youths to reject Biafra! They are betrayers of the cause. Rubbish! grin grin grin grin grin

As an Urhobo youth, I also reject the Biafran cause as well!

I just dey observe you.

You never still come "Digwe"

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
chai embarassed embarassed I was even replying to a tout

Shebi u dey claim say Oron Na Biafra Land, I dey call some core Iranians make u explain to dem how e take happen... or u dey run ?

o I was replying a coward... much ado about the bravery of the Biafrans...spits

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
giles14:
u no rish.

and yu no serious....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:00pm On May 28, 2017
bantudra:

you are mad to call me Hausa/Fulani...

i am a proud urhobo man........
check ur family tree ur great grandfather must be frm Hausa tribe thatz why u reason like one cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:01pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Shebi u dey claim say Oron Na Biafra Land, I dey call some core Iranians make u explain to dem how e take happen... or u dey run ?

o I was replying a coward... much ado about the bravery of the Biafrans...spits
sorry I live in Aba Biafra land u can go back to the motor park with ur handful of touts and look for passengers

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Slurity(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
FieryJustice:
afonja controlled igbo youths
Cry well well
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
whitebeard:
thank u, they depend on a nation yet they pass through challenges, talk less of now being independent.
The creation of Biafra is like sending Igbo's to a suicide playground, well someone of them said they would prefer to die of starvation in Biafra than here in Nigeria.
What I do know is this the oil they have their eyes on will not get into their hands that easy, cause Nigerian government used her money to build structures (refineries) so if they want the refineries they would to pay the Nigerian government in trillions to procure those refineries, which I know they can't afford.
There is a trap(hole) in their plan but they cant see it due to suffering, desperation, and a believe that things would automatically get better once Biafra is created.
anambra n imo river basins has the largest downstream natural gas field in Nigeria.

less u forget oil no dey move market again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 6:02pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

It takes Having a brain and knowing how to use one, for u to answer.
I won't say u lack both. You know it urself
Don't worry abt this one when the time comes the question will answer itself so don't worry just try to remember when I told u this thing

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
check ur family tree ur great grandfather must be frm Hausa tribe thatz why u reason like one cheesy cheesy

wait a minute...

lets make something very clear to you ipobians in the east....

we deltans are the true southern nigeria,not you.......you are east nigeria,biafra,ipob,treepob or whatever una wan call una selfs......

we are not toghether...

get that in your thick skulls...!!!!!....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
oodua1stson:
Wait oooo, I'm Yoruba 100% but I have a question; why are we worried about Igbo's wanting to leave? Is it by force t be part of nigeria ?
please help me ask your people the same questions we Igbos have been asking them for ages

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
whitebeard:
mira-chan, u have high hopes for Biafra, now tell me from which of the tribes that have united to form Biafra will the president come from, which capital(money) will Biafra start with, what about the other Igbo's against Biafra what will u do to them, do u think Nigerian government will just release it's oil wells in the south to Biafra just like that, Nigerian government properties in Biafra what about them, I can go on

I wait for your "reasonable reply"
why una dey drink panadol for another person headache

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Emycord: 6:03pm On May 28, 2017
Another ipot tripot, airport. All the way from abuja. And apc; why not clamp down on them? Ok after 30 let them do thier own sit at home lets see. Where the hell is MOBIN

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
michealdeco:
sorry I live in Aba Biafra land u can go back to the motor park with ur handful of touts and look for passengers

Be staying in Aba to claim Aks as BiafraLand.. I dnt blame u..
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Kiakia(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2017
Are these really Igbo youths?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by Jflex07(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
HungerBAD:
This Maxi Igwe Ifeany is a very intelligent man.
Shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by princessayesha(f): 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
Better Igbos....am sure they are the fine fine ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by stinechykee: 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
latsy:
These are real Igbo men, not the jobless ones
who rants and curse on the internet.
Unity begger leave Igbo matter for Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by FieryJustice(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2017
Slurity:
Cry well well
unity beggar

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by giles14(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

South South, that's our Identity, Niger Deltan Dats our name, Citizens of the creeks, Dats our Mantra...

we know ourselves, and we know that we are anything and everything but Biafrans
hehheheehheheheheheheheheehheheehehehehehehehehhe
no kill me with laughter.

name the states in nigerdelta
Re: Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu by bantudra: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Be staying in Aba to claim Aks as BiafraLand.. I dnt blame u..

na so them be....most of them are abroad typing rubbish thru their anus on nairaland.....

soon they will claim malaysia too....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Zamfara hisbah arrests policeman ‘for being with 3 women' in hotel / I Just Tweeted, No Shaking - Fayose Tells AGF Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.