Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36247 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool
No wonder you're smiling cheesy

Haha, it's true though
Your Zodiac sign is Cancer
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Haha, it's true though
Your Zodiac sign is Cancer
Lol yeah, I was born under the wrong zodiac smh, my people are way too soft tongue grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol yeah, I was born under the wrong zodiac smh, my people are way too soft tongue grin
Haha, Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive, moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure

It isn't really soft, and definitely not the worst, lol
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

The crab!

How una sexual exploits dey like?

Astrology is major bs tho
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Haha, Tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive, moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure

Lol I'm playing sha, don't really believe in zodiac signs
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

undecided

One person will definitely come down with one of the feelings nah...

You modern mediums/sybils/dibias or whatever u call urselves nowadays are still d same major swindlers of the days of old

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:

The crab!

How una sexual exploits dey like?

Astrology is major bs tho
Ashawo tongue

Never really believed any of it sha
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I'm playing sha, don't really believe in zodiac signs
Ikr, I believe in it 90%
You exhibit almost all of the Cancer zodiac sign, why don't you believe in it
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Ashawo tongue

Never really believed any of it sha
kiss I want ur fanny bad

I just tire!

Ppl like to believe there is some laid down script to this life.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:

undecided

One person will definitely come down with one of the feelings nah...

You modern mediums/sybils/dibias or whatever u call urselves nowadays are still d same major swindlers of the days of old

Translation please, I don't speak that language grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Translation please, I don't speak that language grin

Aren't u someone who can predict ppls circumstances in life based on star signs, cards and other bullocks?

Den u r a medium
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Ikr, I believe in it 90%
You exhibit almost all of the Cancer zodiac sign, why don't you believe in it
Lool I do? You wouldn't know for sure
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Aren't u someone who can predict ppls circumstances in life based on star signs, cards and other bullocks?

Den u r a medium

Lol, I don't pay any attention to daily horoscope bs, nor can I predict anything based on zodiac signs.
However, most of the general traits described based on zodiac signs are true, in my opinion.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:

kiss I want ur fanny bad

I just tire!

Ppl like to believe there is some laid down script to this life.

Smh cheesy

The 'accuracy' of most of these traits is probably just down to a confirmation bias, who knows though, I haven't read that much about it to be honest
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool I do? You wouldn't know for sure
I may not be 100% right, but you surely do to an extent
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

I may not be 100% right, but you surely do to an extent
Lol fair enough, if you say so cheesy
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol fair enough, if you say so cheesy
ibkayee, my e-princess cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Lol, I don't pay any attention to daily horoscope bs, nor can I predict anything based on zodiac signs.
However, most of the general traits described based on zodiac signs are true, in my opinion.

Ah! U no be fanatic nah...

Jesus! I know one Australian woman who used to be obsessed about it... she was literally into it like kilode!

Ppl dey dis world oh and can believe shiit is gold.

U r not even 10% a believer of the cosmos guy... lol!

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
ToyinDipo:

ibkayee, my e-princess cheesy
wink grin

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ToyinDipo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Ah! U no be fanatic nah...

Jesus! I know one Australian woman who used to be obsessed about it... she was literally into it like kilode!

Ppl dey dis world oh and can believe shiit is gold.

U r not even 10% a believer of the cosmos guy... lol!

Hahaha, lolol.
Assuming I had been following it for like a decade, and I observed the daily horoscopes to be more than coincidence, I might have been an ardent believer lol.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
ibkayee:

Smh cheesy

The 'accuracy' of most of these traits is probably just down to a confirmation bias, who knows though, I haven't read that much about it to be honest

kiss I really mean it kiss

Omoh! It's major bs... Most media just use indirect antonyms to fool ppl into buying

2 Likes

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Silkmoth33:

kiss I really mean it kiss

Omoh! It's major bs... Most media just use indirect antonyms to fool ppl into buying
kiss wink grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Sup with your main account? cheesy

#YOLO
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:

Sup with your main account? cheesy

#YOLO
It went on a sabbatical cheesy
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2017
TRUE, THIS IS ME
Scorpio

Scorpios don’t cheat. They really don’t. They take love and marriage very seriously. Cheating doesn’t make sense to them. The only downfall with Scorpios, they can fall in love like 10 times in a month. It’s difficult to keep a Scorpio interested for a long period of time, but if you two are married, you’re safe.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.

Yaaah, we Libras are loyal cool
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2017
IamALibra

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
Did you read the description at all, Libras are master cheats, I will end my love interest on you sadly cry cry
Ebayray:

Yaaah, we Libras are loyal cool
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by hefelove(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Sagittarius

Sagittarius people LOVE to cheat. It’s like a game for them. They jump into every opportunity they get. It’s pretty easy to find out that your Sagittarius is cheating on you. Most probably, your friends in common will let you know how they spotted you Sagittarius with someone else. Your friends will also probably notice weird behavior even before your Sagittarius commits the cheating crime. They love to brag and share their sexual intentions with people, especially if alcohol is involved.

This is not me, Sagittarius don't cheat and they are the most lovable and romantic guy on earth. That's y I am really looking for a Sagittarius gf, someone that has same characters like me

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=ibkayee post=57977643]
It went on a sabbatical cheesy[/quote lool, long time tho. . .remember me? grin

#YOLO
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bitchiamjay:
lool, long time tho. . .remember me? grin

#YOLO
Lol yeah I do, richommie
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol yeah I do, richommie
Good memory, you got woman cheesy . . . Remember you told me you're 32 or so wink

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.