Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36380 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2020
I think I will stop believing zodiac of thing because as a Virgo i don't cheat.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by solonubinho(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2020
madridguy:
One love sir.

Hala Madrid compañero madridista!
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by NathanThayer(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
To me horoscope is just fallacies,everyone is a blend of almost everything,from home training to school training and then peer groups,for me they just say what everyone wants to hear...DO YOU KNOW THERE IS ZODIAC BASED ON BIRTH YEARS,ON A TWELWE YEAR CYCLE ,E.G TIGER-1998,2010,2022. OX-1997,2009,2021 E.T.C CHECK YOURS

The Tiger is give positive vibrations and energies in Chinese zodiac signs. I have found many fact here https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/chinese-horoscope/tiger-2021/

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by AlphaJazz: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pg1.
Pisces

Pisces are very elaborate in their cheating ways. They can get out of anything thanks to their sharp minds. Let’s say you come back home and find your Pisces in bed with someone else. They’ll be like “What? That’s my cousin, we’re just chilling, babe! Are you crazy? I’d never cheat on you.” You know what I mean? They’ll never admit to it and you’ll actually believe their story.
grin grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by AlphaJazz: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pg1.
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by AlphaJazz: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
Taurus

Taurus people almost never cheat and are considered the most loyal sign of the horoscope. If a Taurus cheats on you, it means theyfell in love with someone else, it’s not just a random hookup. Like, they would marry the person they cheated on you with, it’s that serious. If they cheat on you, it’s over for you guys. That’s about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.