Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) (36386 Views)

The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots / Relationships: What To Do If Your Boyfriend Does Not Have Enough Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by XINZ: 11:15am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
baba...tell others but not me, we can cheat for Africa and u be my baba in it grin

I lie?

You lie joor

Na Libra you be? grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by kushercain: 11:19am On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
I know a Virgo who so Much dislike cheating.

Virgo hardly cheat.

True..if possible they're the most loyal and committed in a relationship
I'm a Virgo myself and my eyes are single

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
best sign ever.. If you want unending happiness then fall in love with a cancerian.. So emotional.. The only thing i hate about us is this moody aspect. Aish.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Oksman(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Scorpio

Scorpios don’t cheat. They really don’t. They take love and marriage very seriously. Cheating doesn’t make sense to them. The only downfall with Scorpios, they can fall in love like 10 times in a month. It’s difficult to keep a Scorpio interested for a long period of time, but if you two are married, you’re safe.

Absolutely true about me, though I don't believe in astrology . Never cheated in my 10 years of marriage and will never do it by his Grace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 29, 2017
XINZ:

You lie joor

Na Libra you be? grin
lol no bro...cancer grin

How's work my G?
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 29, 2017
Oksman:

Absolutely true about me, though I don't believe in astrology . Never cheated in my 10 years of marriage and will never do it by his Grace.
Amen bro...I like u for that.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2017
kushercain:

True..if possible they're the most loyal and committed in a relationship
I'm a Virgo myself and my eyes are single
I'm dating a Virgo, he is so sweet. We will soon take it to the next level.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh thanks, you're far too kind.
aaww! That's so soft, I'm really glad I make you think this way about me but there's a problem dear.. sad
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:30am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
aaww! That's so soft, I'm really glad I make you think this way about me but there's a problem dear.. sad

A problem? undecided Do tell
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by kushercain: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
I'm dating a Virgo, he is so sweet. We will soon take it to the next level.

Nice,send me an invite...hope you're not a Scorpio or Leo so you don't hurt my zodiac bro
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nizox(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2017
Geminis are bunch of unstable creatures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2017
kushercain:

Nice,send me an invite...hope you're not a Scorpio or Leo so you don't hurt my zodiac bro
I'm Libra grin.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 29, 2017
Oksman:

That's nice of you.
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by kushercain: 11:44am On May 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
I'm Libra grin.
shocked shocked shocked

SorftWerk:
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.

Oh dear!

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On May 29, 2017
kushercain:
shocked shocked shocked

Oh dear!
Well at least we take marriage very serious.

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by IamLucy(f): 11:48am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Pisces

Pisces are very elaborate in their cheating ways. They can get out of anything thanks to their sharp minds. Let’s say you come back home and find your Pisces in bed with someone else. They’ll be like “What? That’s my cousin, we’re just chilling, babe! Are you crazy? I’d never cheat on you.” You know what I mean? They’ll never admit to it and you’ll actually believe their story.
I rep pisces
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Aquarius

Aquarius is an emotional cheater. They will feel super uncomfortable doing things behind your back and, subconsciously, they’ll want you to find everything out because they hate the stress of hiding stuff from you. Aquarius people love novelty and that’s the main reason they cheat. However, every time they do cheat, they realize that there is nothing really new totheir conquests. It’s a circle of sadness.

I'm a very faithful Aquarius

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On May 29, 2017
IamLucy:
I rep pisces
badt girl grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I'm a very faithful Aquarius
I hope that's true..
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by omowumeee(f): 11:52am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Libra

Libras have mastered the art of cheating. They can date two separate people for years and none will ever find out about the other. They know how to arrange things in a way that nobody asks questions and everyone is happy. Libras take marriage very seriously and will very rarely initiate a divorce. They will stay married forever but won’t ever stop cheating. If you want a loyal person, I’d suggest you look elsewhere.
Libra men maybe... Libra women don't cheat
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by IamLucy(f): 11:56am On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
badt girl grin
Aint a cheater though
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 29, 2017
IamLucy:
Aint a cheater though cheesy
how can I confirm this ? grin
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:02pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
I hope that's true..
very much. At the end of the day it all comes down to individuality
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

very much. At the end of the day it all comes down to individuality
yh...that's right dear.

But if that's true, whoever u fall in love with is really lucky, just don't change okay. smiley
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
yh...that's right dear.

But if that's true, whoever u fall in love with is really lucky, just don't change okay. smiley

lol I'm never changing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 29, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

lol I'm never changing
I like u for that, I pray u find someone who'd cherish and love u for this rare feature u carry...
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Erums(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2017
Gof help me... I dunno if im leo or taurus.... Help me
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Cleopatra4(f): 12:20pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Cancer

Cancers don’t know how to cheat, you’ll find it out right away. You won’t even have to check their phones to find stuff out. They’ll accidentally tell you everything. It will sound something like “It’s crazy how in one day you can go from strangers to lovers with someone”. They’re not talking about you, by the way. Cancers don’t like to cheat though. The reason they cheat is because they’re looking for that one special person. Until they find that person, they won’t stop “looking”, if you know what I mean.
I will continue cheating until I find that special person.
Big ups to you op!!!
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by shinarlaura(f): 12:25pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
Taurus

Taurus people almost never cheat and are considered the most loyal sign of the horoscope. If a Taurus cheats on you, it means theyfell in love with someone else, it’s not just a random hookup. Like, they would marry the person they cheated on you with, it’s that serious. If they cheat on you, it’s over for you guys. That’s about it.

Taurus all the way.

OP u re so so right

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 29, 2017
shinarlaura:

Taurus all the way.

OP u re so so right
nice one girl... kiss
Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by shinarlaura(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
nice one girl... kiss

Yes ooo. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I will continue cheating until I find that special person.
Big ups to you op!!!
lollol...don't cheat anyhow oo before u cheat on the "special person oo"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.