Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,027 members, 7,838,577 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina (6336 Views)

Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine / Southerners Erroneously Think The North Is Dependent On The South - Ben Bruce / Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2010
Interesting thread but the title and the first page betrayed it. Igbohs are enjoying what every Yorubas enjoy in the west good or bad. Why lie at world's front that Yorubas are bad and tribalists and hates all Igbos? Why. Let the tribal differences die within you cause I don't believe they exist in the current Southern Nigeria societies except on political levels. But every Nigerian on the street is more used to the next man whether he's from another tribe or not as far as he is a normal human being. Even mad men work side by side on the streets of Lagos without thinking Tribal. Why can't us normal beings think same way? or should we redefine what normal means? Please people let it go.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by RichyBlacK(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2010
Eziachi:

My father was a member of that house/the youngest (Eastern House of Parliament).  And as  someone privy to vital information at the time, my father told me that many of them in the house knew about Biafra ahead of  Ojukwu or before they invited Ojukwu to tell him what they have decided and they will like him to lead until a full fledge republic is settled and then election will be held. Because, some wanted Michael Okpara to be the first Prime minister of Biafra and Chief Kogbara from Ijaw his deputy, but them eventually settle for a military person in view of a possible attack.  They have even chosen the name Biafra before Ojukwu was privy to it. The name Biafra was chosen/suggested by Chief  Kemte Giadom (A in Ijaw man).  Kemte Giadom was the NPP gubernatorial candidate in the old Rivers state, defeated by the most narrowest margin by Chief Melford Okilo (NPN) in 1979.

The reason I am recalling the above was because the ongoing discussion regarding Awolowo's pre-Biafran secession statement.  His statement is not the reason the East seceded but at that time, it was a big boos. call it catalyst that inspired Biafran politicians to push ahead. When Nigeria eventually declared war on Biafra, my two brothers were among the first battalion that were quickly drafted to the infamous Ore and I missed it because I was separated from them and was drafted to Abudu/Ogoja sector.

But I can tell for a fact that, the battalion that went to Ore were briefed that, based on information available to Biafran highest chain of command, that the West (Yoruba) will declare their own independent in a matter of days and they will likely to be attacked by the northern forces, who now dominated the Nigerian military force after Eastern officers left. In addition, all the big commands/armouries are still in Lagos, all under the northern commanders.

Therefore, the idea is to match toward the west to help defend them in the event of reprisal attack by the north.  It is always heart breaking when you heard young people today, especially those from the west been fed an unforgiving lies that Yoruba joined the war when Biafra decided to invade Yoruba land.  Therefore, when the West did the opposite of our expectation, it was not only a shock but a complete overhaul of Biafran plans. However, we were determined to leave union with or without the West but again we made another fatal mistake of thinking that Britain would not be involved directly with arming Nigeria.
We knew they will support the anything with the north, not to the extent of their involvement, even working hand in hand with Egypt they fought a couple of years earlier for the Suez Canal.

These are the fact of the matter, that the venom, our western brothers pursued the war was a shock, not only to Biafran big high and mighty but to ordinary everyday folks in the East. The direct actions/pronouncements of the likes of Awo, Adekunle, Obasanjo during and after the war,  till today,  confusing to many Biafrans citizens
Because the question on everybody’s lips was, was, why? why? Why? Because until that moment, we have no history of any known conflict between the two regions apart from normal tiffs among politicians and then we heard Adekunle on our small transistor radio through the BBC world service  boasting that when he matched to the east, he will kill not only things that move but things that doesn't move.  Therefore, he did!

He is not one of the so-called northerners, our perceived enemies; he is one of us, a southerner. What was our crime to them before the war?

Eziachi,

Nairaland is blessed to have people like you. Thank you for making me believe I can still learn from Nairaland. This is, as my American friends will say, awesome!
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by naijaswag1: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
Whatever is the case,war is not the best option for Nigeria.Right now an estimated 200,000 people are dead in Haiti and we are all aware of the devastation.In this modern high-tech world in which we live in,I would not expect any figure less than 10million that will be lost in any serious war that escalates in Nigeria.But if a section of the country makes a war situation inevitable,what can we do? We will defend our fatherland.I would prefer a situation where the North provokes the war and threatens secession and we the southerners force them to remain loyal to the Nigerian cause.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by asha80(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
naija_swag:

Whatever is the case,war is not the best option for Nigeria.Right now an estimated 200,000 people are dead in Haiti and we are all aware of the devastation.In this modern high-tech world in which we live in,I would not expect any figure less than 10million that will be lost in any serious war that escalates in Nigeria.But if a section of the country makes a war situation inevitable,what can we do? We will defend our fatherland.I would prefer a situation where the North provokes the war and threatens secession and we the southerners force them to remain loyal to the Nigerian cause.

We have a dreamer here cheesy
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by naijaswag1: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
asha 80:

[/b]

We have a dreamer here cheesy

Nigeria must work oh! One Nigeria!!!
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2010
revolt:

What's the big deal about zik. your tryn 2 move away from the main point. It's about justifying the actions and support of majority of the west during the civil war and for you'r info zik is not respected amongst his kins men. And please he never switched sides our grieviances with him was that he could have ended the war a long time before it ended with his diplomatic ties. If was punishing the young officers for making him irrelevant in politics. Thats why when he finally came out the war ended. We don't hate him but he's not celebrated.

What majority are you referring to? Even when you are presented with evidence, you still choose to believe what you were fed. In case you miss the point of my message, I will spell it out again. Awo and Zik were leaders of the Yoruba and Igbo respectively. Awo initially had sympathies for the Biafran cause and made a CONDITIONAL statement that the Yoruba would leave if the Igbo were allowed to leave. He later acted against the Biafran cause (I believe he did not want to turn the West into a battleground); consequently, he was accused of duplicity by the Igbo.

Zik through his actions/inactions during the events of the first coup laid the foundations for the brutal actions against the Igbo. His cousin was the leader of the plotters. Zik also campaigned for Biafra but switched sides and supported the Nigerian government, when it was obvious that Biafra was going to lose the war. Now the message: If you accuse Awo of Betrayal for acting in the supposed best interests of his people, should you not accuse Zik of a greater sin?

Why did the Igbo elders tell their children and grand-children about Awo's betrayal but failed to mention the heroic acts of other Yoruba who supported the Biafran cause in one way or the other? Why did the elders also fail to tell their children that several of their Biafran sons fought against Biafra?

Apart from Aloy*Emeka, all the Igbo posters (RichyBlack, Choseno4, Naijaking, revolt, OnlyTruth) on this thread have refused to accept the information presented to them, instead they are rubbing their hands with glee and thanking Eziachi for providing information that further perpetuates Igbo innocence and Yoruba betrayal. It only proves the notion that the Igbo want to be victims and want to blame others for their problems. Well you may choose to ignore the information presented to you but everytime someone accuses the Yoruba of betrayal, I will remind them of the GREATER betrayal COMMITTED by sons of Biafra.

Thank you
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by RichyBlacK(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
The problem is that many of the Northern politicians (and indeed most politicians in Nigeria) are illiterate vagabonds and WILL NEVER understand the meaning of a constitution. As far as that block of nonentities (a subset of the so-called Northern elders) are concerned, allowing Goodluck Jonathan to act as president is tantamount to denying the North their full term in office within the framework of the idiotic "rotational presidency" arrangement.

So, how can an idiot be made to understand that an eclipse of the Sun is not nightfall? If this can be done then those illiterate zombies claiming to act in the interest of the North may have a chance of understanding that Jonathan's acting in the capacity of president is only temporary.

Gosh! The level of stupidity permeating the entire Nigerian polity is unbelievable!
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by RichyBlacK(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2010
Katsumoto,

True, there were wicked elements among the Yorubas who wanted to see Ndi-Igbo's population decimated and they did all they could to kill as many Igbos as possible. That list of shame is long and include evil elements like Awolowo, Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo, etc.

However, there were many more Yorubas who did not participate in the deliberate attempt at genocide of the Igbos. This list includes gallant luminaries like Tai Solarin, Wole Soyinka, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, Brigadier Ademulegun, etc.

What most Igbos are saying today is that the problems that led to the Biafran War four decades ago are still with us today, and only a sincere appraisal of those issues can give Nigeria any hope of sustainability, in the long run.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by wirinet(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2010
It always pains me when people just open their mouth and just blab about without understanding the import of their words. Civil War? who is waring who? Do you think the west with all their education and mouth can win a war against the "stupid" North. As is said in Nairaland I laugh in Arabic. The West and south (singularly or in combination) does not have enough cohesion to engage the North in any war now. The North controls the Military, the economics, the oil and other important state apparatus.  The North can also depend on the absolute support of Arab Nations, like Saudi Arabia, Iran and even Sudan. Even China is likely to support the North. Who will the South depend on? The British? well i have news for you, the British would likely support the North anyday, they have ties predating Nigeria independence.

Instead of the west to be planning and engaging in political and diplomatic maneuvers, they are blabbing all over the place about a fictional war.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by naijaswag1: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2010
wirinet:

It always pains me when people just open their mouth and just blab about without understanding the import of their words. Civil War? who is waring who? Do you think the west with all their education and mouth can win a war against the "silly" North. As is said in Nairaland I laugh in Arabic. The West and south (singularly or in combination) does not have enough cohesion to engage the North in any war now. The North controls the Military, the economics, the oil and other important state apparatus.  The North can also depend on the absolute support of Arab Nations, like Saudi Arabia, Iran and even Sudan. Even China is likely to support the North. Who will the South depend on? The British? well i have news for you, the British would likely support the North anyday, they have ties predating Nigeria independence.

Instead of the west to be planning and engaging in political and diplomatic maneuvers, they are blabbing all over the place about a fictional war.

Any political maneuver by the West that can only come to fruition in 2023 albeit any political maneuver before then will bring the percieved war faster we can imagine.What everyone can do is to ensure that Nigeria is snatched from the cabal that has taken us hostage.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by RichyBlacK(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
Just wanted to point out that Nigeria has the most useless government in the universe. Thanks.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by wirinet(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Just wanted to point out that Nigeria has the most useless government in the universe. Thanks.

I beg to disagree Richy, the world had produced worse government in the past, read a bit of history. Also are you telling me the government at you state or local government is better than that of the Nigerian state?

I believe a people gets the Government they deserve, the day we stand for our rights and be ready to defend them, instead of our present situation where we worship corruption (moneybags) or at best "siddon look", will always give us the government we have now.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by chosen04(f): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2010
wirinet:

It always pains me when people just open their mouth and just blab about without understanding the import of their words. Civil War? who is waring who? Do you think the west with all their education and mouth can win a war against the "silly" North. As is said in Nairaland I laugh in Arabic. The West and south (singularly or in combination) does not have enough cohesion to engage the North in any war now. The North controls the Military, the economics, the oil and other important state apparatus.  The North can also depend on the absolute support of Arab Nations, like Saudi Arabia, Iran and even Sudan. Even China is likely to support the North. Who will the South depend on? The British? well i have news for you, the British would likely support the North anyday, they have ties predating Nigeria independence.

Wake up!
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by wirinet(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
chosen04:

Wake up!

Oblige me the honour by waking me up.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by SapeleGuy: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2010
I see that ideologically, some of you are actually violently agreeing about the failure of 1 Nigeria.

In life some of you need to learn an important political lesson and that is allowing your opponent the opportunity to save face. Total annihilation and humiliation breeds resentment and a self perpetuating cycle of reprisals.

What can be done now to guarantee you the greater tomorrow you deserve.

By all means remember what happened 40 years ago, learn from it but don't let it stop you from achieving your highest heights.

Let us focus on the solutions for today's problems.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by KnowAll(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
Why was Multallab snr allowed to keep his loot from the Banks, why was the Saraki’s allowed to keep their loot from Societal Generale. Yet southern Bankers are hounded into exile and jailed.

What has the former done with their loot, we all know what the latter did with theirs. Akingbola invested N325 billion in Nigeria, building luxurious estates in Lagos and employing a lot of Nigerians on liveable wages not pitiable wages. Ibru also employed a lot of Nigerians with her looted funds. Could someone remind me what Multallab snr did with his
[size=14pt][/size]
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by SapeleGuy: 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^^
Brilliant Questions.
Thank you.

Some people are even advocating the shooting of these southern bankers.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2010
SapeleGuy:

I see that ideologically, some of you are actually violently agreeing about the failure of 1 Nigeria.

In life some of you need to learn an important political lesson and that is allowing your opponent the opportunity to save face. Total annihilation and humiliation breeds resentment and a self perpetuating cycle of reprisals.

What can be done now to guarantee you the greater tomorrow you deserve.

By all means remember what happened 40 years ago, learn from it but don't let it stop you from achieving your highest heights.

Let us focus on the solutions for today's problems.

Can't really decrypt the code; please break it down.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
KnowAll:

Why was Multallab snr allowed to keep his loot from the Banks, why was the Saraki’s allowed to keep their loot from Societal Generale. Yet southern Bankers are hounded into exile and jailed.

What has the former done with their loot, we all know what the latter did with theirs. Akingbola invested N325 billion in Nigeria, building luxurious estates in Lagos and employing a lot of Nigerians on liveable wages not pitiable wages. Ibru also employed a lot of Nigerians with her looted funds. Could someone remind me what Multallab snr did with his
[size=14pt][/size]

SapeleGuy:

^^^
Brilliant Questions.
Thank you.

Some people are even advocating the shooting of these southern bankers.

I suspect these two posts are not for this thread.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2010
chosen04:

Its obvious you are lost and needs help!. During the war, its on record that no BIAFRAN used the word ENEMY for any Yoruba person. For AWO using such its shows his kind of person and what his fellowers will become

Do you have problem understanding simple sentences such as the content of the OJUKWU's letter?:

4. I do not need to remind you that Biafra regards all Yoruba as friends

For your info. the bolded means not even before, during and after war will Biafra consider Yorubas has non-friends(enemies). Just admit it that Awo was wrong or support him cos its in your character.

I will not tire to prove you wrong or ignorant.
Ojukwu wrote that letter before there was any Western or mid-western involvement in the war. Are you naive to believe that the Igbo did not regard the Yorubas as enemies once there was a perception that Awo betrayed Biafra? The war ended 40 years ago but you still have characters like metalgong, wilywily, mekusxxx, and sonnybobo who HATE yoruba people; you now want the rest of us to believe that Biafrans did not view the Yoruba as enemies during the war.

There were atrocties committed on both sides; for instance, I have seen a video of Biafran Soldiers parading captured Yoruba soldiers naked. If you haven't seen it, just ask and I will provide the link for you. Is it accepted by the Geneva convention to rob captured soldiers of their dignity?

Before I answer your question concerning whether Awo's action was wrong, I need you to respond to the issues I brought up first.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by asha80(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2010
Katsumoto:

Ojukwu wrote that letter before there was any Western or mid-western involvement in the war. Are you naive to believe that the Igbo did not regard the Yorubas as enemies once there was a perception that Awo betrayed Biafra? The war ended 40 years ago but you still have characters like metalgong, wilywily, mekusxxx, and sonnybobo who HATE yoruba people; you now want the rest of us to believe that Biafrans did not view the Yoruba as enemies during the war.

There were atrocties committed on both sides; for instance, I have seen a video of Biafran Soldiers parading captured Yoruba soldiers naked. If you haven't seen it, just ask and I will provide the link for you. Is it accepted by the Geneva convention to rob captured soldiers of their dignity?

Before I answer your question concerning whether Awo's action was wrong, I need you to respond to the issues I brought up first.

I will like to see that link.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by chosen04(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2010
Katsumoto:

There were atrocties committed on both sides; for instance, I[b] have seen a video of Biafran Soldiers parading captured Yoruba soldiers naked. If you haven't seen it, just ask and I will provide the link for you[/b]. Is it accepted by the Geneva convention to rob captured soldiers of their dignity?

I have seen the video too and heard a 1st hand information of how he was captured from a biafran soldier (close family friend, 74 yrs old) who served in the unit that caught him. He was actually the person that drew my attention to the video. According to him his unit saw the man as a spy

From his story i discovered the man was captured naked. He tore his clothes to poses as if he was insane before he was captured. He wasnt killed by Biafran soldiers rather he was asked to sing that biafra will win the war and excouted to freedom. For your info. the man wasnt a soldier he was a businessman who believed so much in "one nation" and didnt leave biafran land before the war started.
He was freed and sent to nigerian when his neighbours identified him.

I can even call him(my soldier family friend) to ask for the man's name if you care to know.
So, how does what you dont have adequate info. about  amount to atrocity on the part of Biafran soldiers? moreover, from Ojukwu's letter to Banjo you can see Ojukwu advocating for minimum use of force to reduces causality to the bearest minimum on Yoruba land. And how will biafrans who saw Yorubas as friends especially as contained in that letter committe atrocity against them(Yorubas)?

So can  you see the difference between how we treated you guys and how you reciprocated?
Waiting your responses.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2010
asha 80:

I will like to see that link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQdZ9nzbI

I don't know how to embed the video; the video is approximately 7 minutes long. The section that shows the naked captured soldiers is from 50 seconds.

chosen04:

I have seen the video too and heard a 1st hand information of how he was captured from a biafran soldier (close family friend, 74 yrs old) who served in the unit that caught him. He was actually the person that drew my attention to the video. According to him his unit saw the man as a spy

From his story i discovered the man was captured naked. He tore his clothes to poses as if he was insane before he was captured. He wasnt killed by Biafran soldiers rather he was asked to sing that biafra will win the war and excouted to freedom. For your info. the man wasnt a soldier he was a businessman who believed so much in "one nation" and didnt leave biafran land before the war started.
He was freed and sent to nigerian when his neighbours identified him.

I can even call him(my soldier family friend) to ask for the man's name if you care to know.
So, how does what you dont have adequate info. about  amount to atrocity on the part of Biafran soldiers? moreover, from Ojukwu's letter to Banjo you can see Ojukwu advocating for minimum use of force to reduces causality to the bearest minimum on Yoruba land. And how will biafrans who saw Yorubas as friends especially as contained in that letter committe atrocity against them(Yorubas)?

So can  you see the difference between how we treated you guys and how you reciprocated?
Waiting your responses.

First of all, your story seems like one that is suitable for tales by moonlight. The man tore his clothes and was captured naked!!! To what end? What was he trying to achieve? Anyway the above video shows two soldiers and from the narration, it is evident that they were captured soldiers.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by asha80(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
Just curious,how do you know they are yoruba?^^^
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
asha 80:

Did you listen to their accents? grin
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2010
asha 80:

GBAM!!
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2010
Katsumoto:

There is no trace of Yoruba in their accents. Their accents sounded more like middle accents.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by ziga: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^^^^The two naked captured soldiers sounded Yoruba!!!
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2010
^^^^ I disagree
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by asha80(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2010
Katsumoto:

sorry but their accents sound nothing like yoruba to me.
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by chosen04(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2010
Katsumoto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQdZ9nzbI

I don't know how to embed the video; the video is approximately 7 minutes long. The section that shows the naked captured soldiers is from 50 seconds.

First of all, your story seems like one that is suitable for tales by moonlight. The man tore his clothes and was captured naked!!! To what end? What was he trying to achieve? Anyway the above video shows two soldiers and from the narration, it is evident that they were captured soldiers.

He is not a soldier unless you can prove otherwise. I wasnt even aware of the video until the person i talked about drew my attention to it. He wasnt even killed. He was just made to sing Biafra will win the war. The truth most times looks like a tales suitable for moonlight. You can as well google the address of the movie makers and confirm my story. If you cant provide a credible evidence of atrocities against Biafran soldiers, then its best you stop talking of such.

Hope you still remember Adekunle's infamous statement? Why Ojukwu was busy advocating minimum use of force in yoruba territory. Adekunle was busy boosting of how they shot at things that dont even move(including children, woman and animals) when they entered Biafran territory. Hope you can see the difference between my people and your people?

You are yet not to respond to AWO calling biafrans enemies. If truth is to be told. AWO saw NDI-IGBOs as enemies till his death and as well sold the same enemity story to others against Igbos. Will a friend give pay his friend 20 naira to go and die even when he has millions in bank savings?

Will you like to respond to the 20 naira AWO's policy against biafra? Any known atrocity more than that?
Re: North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina by Katsumoto: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
asha 80:

sorry but their accents sound nothing like yoruba to me.

Sunny_bobo:

There is no trace of Yoruba in their accents. Their accents sounded more like middle accents.

You may disagree that they were Yoruba soldiers but it still doesn't detract from the fact that Nigerian soldiers were paraded naked and humiliated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Field survey of slum Prevalence In Nigerian Cities-photos / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo / See Who Will Become Governor If OBASEKI Is Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.