Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? (3700 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by royalmoron: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
ladies if taken to court could you plea to reduce his punishment or if not a stranger could you forgive him?

lalasticlala
mynd44
tosyne2much
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by wtfcoded: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
*spreads mat*
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by professorfal: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Son rape is rape even if it's her lap you drilled.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by DHumbleNigga(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rape na rape undecided
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Come and answer this question.. Would you ever forgive me if I rape you? cool

Cc

Nickymezor
Pocohantas
MzEddytan
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by phintohlar(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:

Cc

Nickymezor
Pocohontas
MzEddytan
Ishilove
as 4 me... Never
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by phintohlar(f): 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
No way
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nickymezor(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:

Cc

Nickymezor
Pocohontas
MzEddytan
Ishilove
Can't say for sure if I can... buh first he has to pay fr his crime sha.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
if I forgive you, I will never forgive myself for forgiving you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
as 4 me... Never
Not even if I cry my eyes out when pleading?
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Funny question.... Anyway my bestie will forgive me even if I rape her without a condom grin

CC: Iamkashybaby
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nickymezor:
Can't say for sure if I can...
Which means it's a 50/50 chance? cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by pocohantas(f): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sick threads everywhere!

Soon you will ask if she would forgive if you use gold circle instead of durex. Or if you cum outside instead of inside...

Smh!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
i am sure you are a guy asking this stupid question. I mean does the question sound intelligent to you. Wait you are royalmoron. You are justified

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nickymezor(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Which means it's a 50/50 chance? cheesy
well more or less
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by poshestmina(f): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rape is RAPE even if he used bagco bag or rice sack... Doesn't change the fact that he forcefully violated somebody's body and space undecided.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Fadiga24(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
This question is stupid.

So the sin is the pouring of the sperm not the actual raping?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by phintohlar(f): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Not even if I cry my eyes out when pleading?
the way u cried ur eyes out while doing it bah
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
when the deed has already been done..mba! !
I can't forgive the person.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by TheAmazingDude(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
celestialdamsel:
if I forgive you, I will never forgive myself for forgiving you.

Choi, u dey para o
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
I'm coming to comment
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:

Cc

Nickymezor
Pocohantas
MzEddytan
Ishilove
Define 'rape'. Give the dictionary meaning.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Noaril(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buh Op U Dey Reason In Reverse O,, Anyways Na Only 1 Person I Kw E Go Pain If It Happens.. Refiner Oya Show Face
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
These guys are as sick as their female counterparts. Could you believe that some women actually answered.

pocohantas:
Sick threads everywhere!

Soon you will ask if she would forgive if you use gold circle instead of durex. Or if you cum outside instead of inside...

Smh!
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ishilove:

Define 'rape'. Give the dictionary meaning.
Forcefully doing with against the wish of the other party cool
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Would you forgive a guy that raped your sisters anally and virginally? smiley
tosyne2much:

Cc

Nickymezor
Pocohantas
MzEddytan
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
phintohlar:
the way u cried ur eyes out while doing it bah
Roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sterope:
Would you forgive a guy that raped your sisters? smiley
Of course, I will

Remember forgiveness is from the Lord cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Sterope(f): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hey, let's pray it happens thensmiley
tosyne2much:
Of course, I will

Remember forgiveness is from the Lord cheesy
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by felixomor: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Condom or not.
Rape is subhuman and animalistic.

This question doesn't cut it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Forgive?Yes,after justice has been served.
Re: Ladies If A Guy Rapes You With A Condom Could You Consider Forgiving Him? by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Forcefully doing with against the wish of the other party cool
Okay good. Is there any mention of prophylactics in the definition?

Your answer is my answer to the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here / My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? / Marrying Someone I No Love - EPP ME,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.