Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (26476 Views)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by TheMortician: 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

If those men refused to do business with her then there would be no transaction. The man has to turn down the product in order for the business to go under. Lol! What a weird way to look at it. The buck literally stops at the man because he holds the funds. It's always going to be the man.
Men have a penchant for fúck as women have a penchant for receiving unearned money.

Telling men not to take the offer of free pussy is like telling women not to accept gifts from men

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by joespiceman(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

Nairalanders let us Really think about both sides and look at all possible scenarios ..
Who is to blame for prostitution ?

Do you think if men stop going out and seeking these protitutes out giving the money etc or Is it the women to blame
Also take into consideration those forced into this or has been groomed from childhood...

* The prostitute (explain why)

*The Clients (explain why)

Lets discuss.....moral views, liberal, religious views welcome smiley
op just forget prostitution has lived right from the time when there was no time
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
AHCB:
Is that right? Whatever happen to "without the seller, there'll be no buyer?'.
I know that line bra grin
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by gossip100: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by KennyID17(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:
The men.

There's no supply without demand. It's men who seek them out even when they have sexual partners at home.

Sorry to say, but your comment is hasty, shallow and one-sided.

At d bolded, What if these said men don't have sexual partners at home or anywhere? Does ur stand still hold?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by discman2k2(m): 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
Aavailability means utility. If u seek u shall find. So, both of them are culpable.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Sprumbaba: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
Blame Konji

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Sexxkillz: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
gossip100:
women will always use their body to seek favours, use that ur bald brain and tell me why a thing as natural as sex appeal should be rejected

When you are called dumb now, you will feel insulted.

Is prostitution the same as seeking favours or what was the topic again?

This is what happens when you place the cart before the horse....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by dammysel(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
SmartPunter:
whether you like it or No Prostitution will be selling Higher since the demand of girls this days getting higher some think Prostitution is only when go carry them for road or go there house bleep bah this days meet a girl you exchange ur number flex , show her love trust me within one week invite am come house she go spread leg for you ....

Eya for you....you need to be prayed for!
Henceforth may people show you fake love all around and then abandon you....
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by TheAziz: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
No one can be blamed, there have been prostitutes ever since
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Dottore:
Prostitutes should bear the blame for their immorals.
I blame them because: laziness, greed and somewhat uncontrolled promiscuity are a chiefly their reasons for indulging in the in glorious trade.
And the men who patronise these prostitutes? Is paying for sex ever right? Should sex be a business? . What about the conventious unsatisfied men who cheats on their partners with prostitutes?. The low self worth disgusting beings who couldn't control their sexual urges? Quit the silly double standard already and reason with your brain!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2017
I blame the circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 31, 2017
TheMortician:
Men have a penchant for fúck as women have a penchant for receiving unearned money.

Telling men not to take the offer of free pussy is like telling women not to accept gifts from men

Men can get free nunu yet they still use prostitutes(women can't get free money). Once the avenue of so called "unearned" money is closed women would look for other avenues. I believe the man holds the key in this game. Men want fast and hassle free sex so they attached a price to it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a man who first offered the idea of buying sex. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
KennyID17:

Sorry to say, but your comment is hasty, shallow and one-sided.

At d bolded, What if these said men don't have sexual partners at home or anywhere? Does ur stand still hold?

They could wait and improve on themselves but they can't be asked to do the hard work.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
Supply and demand, basic principle of economics. Anyway as long as it's consensual, what two adults choose to do with their bodies is their prerogative. It's frowned upon by many but they technically aren't necesarily doing anything wrong if we're just talking about the act itself and if you're looking at it from a religious standpoint, that's fair enough but then not everyone is religious

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by InvertedHammer: 8:06pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

Nairalanders let us Really think about both sides and look at all possible scenarios ..

Do you think if men stop going out and seeking these protitutes out giving the money etc or Is it the women to blame
Also take into consideration those forced into this or has been groomed from childhood...

/
Blame sex.

If prostitutes cease to exist, men will pay the ladies down the street.

Either way, money or gifts are being exchanged for sex.
\

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by KennyID17(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

They could wait and improve on themselves but they can't be asked to do the hard work.

U didn't ansa my question ma'am.

But all well and good. smiley
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Mizzile: 8:06pm On May 31, 2017
The desire for sex is a constant.

The participating parties (oloshos & patronizers) are the variables.

Sex can never be stopped but the union of those variables can if both stop seeking each other out. Both are guilty.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by menwongo(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2017
men force women to sell their bodies at a price, and that the lowest paid body is that of a wife. All women are prostitutes of one kind or another
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by TheMortician: 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Men can get free nunu yet they still use prostitutes(women can't get free money). Once the avenue of so called "unearned" money is closed women would look for other avenues. I believe the man holds the key in this game. Men want fast and hassle free sex so they attached a price to it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a man who first offered the idea of buying sex. grin
There's a prostitute in "every" woman. The urge to use your looks as a shortcut to achieving your goals isn't beyond many women

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by AHCB: 8:08pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80:
Sex is a business , it sells, its one of the easiest things to sell and it's one of the oldest professions.There is a very straight forward chain of supply and demand what is there to discuss?
lucidly put.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by procky(f): 8:09pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2017
TheMortician:
There's a prostitute in every woman. The urge to use your looks as a shortcut to achieving your goals isn't beyond many women

Don't play loose and fancy with the word now. Prostitution and using your looks or feminine charms are very different. The exchange of sex is that difference.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by SmartPunter(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
dammysel:

Eya for you....you need to be prayed for!
Henceforth may people show you fake love all around and then abandon you....
Na you need prayers after you will be forming holy even under stair case , you do open legs ask me how i know
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Jabioro: 8:12pm On May 31, 2017
Apart from been the world oldest profession, a brief critical look goes like this, the women wanted financial reward the man wanted feeling and sexual relieve,.If the men refused to patronizing the women will wink and men will fall, is natural phenomenal that trigger some of issues .Men can't do without and women neither can not go alone.. I wont blamed anyone I can only caution... You can't stop it .. Saudi Arabia had strident law yet the profession go through it.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
Jabioro:
Apart from been the world oldest profession, a brief critical look goes like this, the women wanted financial reward the man wanted feeling and sexual relieve,.If the men refused to patronizing the women will wink and men will fall, is natural phenomenal that trigger some of issues .Men can't do without and women neither can not go alone.. I wont blamed anyone I can only caution... You can't stop it .. Saudi Arabia had strident law yet the profession go through it.
If that is the case then why are women insulted for it...
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by martinlooter(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

Are you a Prostitute? Answer me first before I answer you further.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
AHCB:
Is that right? Whatever happen to "without the seller, there'll be no buyer?'.

Without a particular seller there will still be buyers. If women stop men can take over the trade. The key is to stop the fuel which is the money. In this case he who has the money has the control. That's why you can turn down one woman and buy from another woman. But prostitutes don't usually discriminate. All money is the same to her.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 31, 2017
martinlooter:

Are you a Prostitute? Answer me first before I answer you further.
Oniranu no grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by KAYD007(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
Sexxkillz:
If there is no demand, there wont be supply.

Nothing to explain here.

Na wa o shocked one hardly see you online...each com be say as demand mention sex and prostitute...nah hm you dap appear...hmm. ...this is discombobulated mehn wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by AuroraB(f): 8:20pm On May 31, 2017
Dottore:
Prostitutes should bear the blame for their immorals.
I blame them because: laziness, greed and somewhat uncontrolled promiscuity are chiefly their reasons for indulging in the inglorious trade.
And the men with unbridled lust and thirst for variety undecided
Onye oma undecided
If there's no demand, no supply angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / 15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.