Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? (26475 Views)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
AuroraB:
And the men with unbridled lust and thirst for variety undecided
Onye oma undecided
If there's no demand, no supply angry
Tell him again o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
Nothing to blame anyone here for. Let's just agree that they're adults who can decide to do whatever with their lives,time and money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by tete7000(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
Blame the devil who controls the hearts of both the prostitutes and their clients. As long as the devil is there, men and women will continue to trade sex. It is a spiritual problem, not economic, not social or psychological.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by ginggerxy: 8:25pm On May 31, 2017
TheMortician:
sometimes supply comes even without demand.

Eg female student sex-tempting a lecturer for grades.

Or broke girls flaunting ass and cleavages when a dude pulls up with a Mercedes G-wagon
that is called advert.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Jabioro: 8:28pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:

If that is the case then why are women insulted for it...
That is where another good point you have just raised.. Men are hypocrite, can you identified that with the way our Lord Jesus Christ check mate them when they brought an adulterous woman before him to be stoned to death ..The Law supposed to go for two not one I concur 100.%

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
gossip100:
what is this one saying?

Catch 22? Forming swag cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
this is more like asking which one came first between the chicken and the egg.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by AHCB: 8:31pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Without a particular seller there will still be buyers. If women stop men can take over the trade. The key is to stop the fuel which is the money. In this case he who has the money has the control. That's why you can turn down one woman and buy from another woman. But prostitutes don't usually discriminate. All money is the same to her.
Now the bolded is where your argument is flawed beyond recognition. If you were privy in the dealings and workings of prostitutes, you'll know they discriminate alot. In fact, they discriminate more than girls who don't prostitute.

So you see, it nothing to do with men, neither does it have anything to do with women. It's just the capitalistic urge of making money the easiest way known. Sometimes it bothers on greed, sometimes it bothers on our primal urge to satisfy that urge that disturb like a wailing child in the middle of the night.

So, all that matters is not to blame, but to enjoy the very thing. Afterall, who wants to get fucked_ for free?
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Pastafarian: 8:32pm On May 31, 2017
hoover420:
So you want the world's oldest profession to be stopped?

it is NOT the world's oldest profession, the person that patronised the first ever prostitute must have a job of his own

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Surelay: 8:33pm On May 31, 2017
Prostitutes reduced raping by men.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by TheMortician: 8:35pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:

Don't play loose and fancy with the word now. Prostitution and using your looks or feminine charms are very different. The exchange of sex is that difference.
And when a man offers sex for cash it called what? When a woman offers her body for favours it is called what ?
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2017
You remove the ashawos only, then these men will find ways to entice clueless women to have sex for money.... And believe me, its all about bringing the right amount to the table of poor people, to have mothers, gfs and wives opening their legs.
Here is a clue: how much a billionaire will have to give before your gf/wife/daughter/mother opens her legs?!

You remove the John's only, and these wh0res will package themselves as gfs, and ask for gifts, handouts and taxi money before they can open their legs. Same shiiit different name for their act.
Here is a clue:how long do you think men would refuse to pay, while konji messes with their mind?!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by banmee(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2017
gossip100:
women will always use their body to seek favours, use that ur bald brain and tell me why a thing as natural as sex appeal should be rejected

And you say someone has a bald brain. Smh. You might wanna look in the mirror bro. Prostitution has nothing to do with sex appeal. Do you even understand what that means as regards this topic? Prostitution is all about economics and poverty. Not sexual attraction. No one wakes up in the morning one day and says, "when i grow up, i want to be a prostitute".
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by AHCB: 8:37pm On May 31, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Nothing to blame anyone here for. Let's just agree that they're adults who can decide to do whatever with their lives,time and money
Another beautiful mind. Thank goodness your mind isn't myndless. kiss

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by TrapHedges(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2017
Iav #ever fucck*d a thot mi entire life.. So iav #o clue
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by nextstep(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2017
I don't think it's right to view the issue from a "blame" position: both sides benefit, and if prostitution is made legal, most of the problems associated with it would disappear.

Prostitution (for money) is just one of many forms of sex-for-resources. No sex is free of payment. Whether it's the male bird bringing food, or male lion providing protection for the pride and access to hunting grounds, or male human giving tfare and dealing with her wahala. Even that girl that you gisted and banged "for free"... all the time you spent clubbing, buying nice clothes or cars, chatting her up... those are resources that you could have used for something more productive like business or professional work.

That said, for those who would rather spend their time productively and enjoy the company of multiple women (without the bullsh1t that comes with a girlfriend or wife), prostitution is relatively cheap (from a naira X time/ per round point of view).

Most people view prostitutes as trafficked disease-ridden drug addicts with bad skin and worse fashion sense. That caricature is the minority. The majority of prostitutes are highly educated, well connected, very fashionable, and indistinguishable from the pastor's wife (please don't blast me oh...) Prostitutes are also way more likely to consistently use protection and keep clean. Think about it: boyfriend already has 10 body count, girlfriend too. Then they decide to go raw after a few encounters. That's potential exposure to hundreds of people (your girl's ex-boyfriends each had 10 bodycount, as well as your ex-girlfriends' exes, ad nauseum).

Not to mention the side-effect of helping out the local economy grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by AHCB: 8:50pm On May 31, 2017
Funlord2. Honestly, you need to be here. Ftrebirth, Mixty, obontami, rigarmortis, gm1s, et al...
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by CanadianNurse: 8:54pm On May 31, 2017
Sexxkillz:
If there is no demand, there wont be supply.

Nothing to explain here.

if there Is no supply then the demand depreciates
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
I think the buyers are to be blamed. When customers refuse to patronize an organization, its just a matter of time before the organization goes into ruin.

When a wall is not porous, a lizard won't find its way through it
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by nijabazaar: 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
if I grow up I will be a prostitute...

I will MUX up Ace with Hennessey. I will work for the money from d start to the finish.

Stacking all d money, climbing all d poles.... six inches.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 31, 2017
clients ,after all if there are no buyers,there will be no market
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by CanadianNurse: 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
Dimples182:
The men.

There's no supply without demand. It's men who seek them out even when they have sexual partners at home.
but you know you can't demand for what can't be supplied.. It's a two way thing

U can't blame supply on demand or blame demand on supply

Economists go understand

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by GinaMartins(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
No one is to blame. Bznz is bzns n money is money. U sell u chop. Nomatter wat u sell

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
No one is to blame, its between two consenting adults. Economic factors of demand and supply you offer a service in exchange for value, I even wish I could find quality sugar daughter here wink cheesy something must kill a man, all die na die but players play safe!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by CanadianNurse: 9:08pm On May 31, 2017
Sexxkillz:

If you could only use 0.0001% of your thinking ability, you would come to a realization that nobody would prostitute themselves if they were not expecting patronage. [color=#770077]You too use your sense no one will be patronizing if they know it wouldn't sell. Nobody goes to work on public holiday

Nobody would display their wares if they knew that no one would be coming to the market to buy from them. No one would go to the market to buy wares if they know nobody is selling or the market is not open

Now think again and this time think with all your Faculties and not just the feminine part it's a two way thing and you either blame both or none u can't blame one
Now take time to read and assimilate that slowly. Engage your thinking faculties. That shouldnt be so difficult.
[/color]

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by judedwriter(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2017
Prostituton is like any business trsnsaction...when a housewife goes to the market to buy meat, she haggles the price with the butcher before a price is agreed..no seller, no buyer... both are guilty...

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by azimibraun: 9:37pm On May 31, 2017
The blame is equitable... Fity (50-50) Fity. God is waitin' for em bof...

It ain't about who is guilty or not. It's about what God and the State says. It's a sin against God and a crime against the state. It's against Religion, against the law and against Morality. Such a thing that this trinity does not grant a Nike logo to is criminal and shameful and there are consequences. Here and hereafter. So it's beyond our judgment.
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by lawrykings(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2017
blame the both genders, they just couldn't control humanity (money and libidinousness) attributes which can be herculean of a task to do really!
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by Adebayo4all: 10:06pm On May 31, 2017
Franzinni:
Prostitutes... Those demented, possessed, putrefied, godless, shameless, repugnant scum of the sewers.... With their decaying bodies rented out to a host of sexually transmitted viruses...

I don't blame the maggot slime back prostitutes.... I blame the useless, dimwit who will resort to his basic animalistic urge and patronise these death traps in human flesh....

hahahaha......thy don chop dis one
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2017
Am here read comments
Re: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ? by DexteryJoe(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2017
for d first tym since I joined Nairaland, a very interesting topic cums up, so u asked Wu is to blame abi?, well...... d problem is ion care, we all know you can't stop dah business
BTW, we know say we Nigerians dey learn, ask Italy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / 15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.