Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (66636 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AngelicBeing: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:
He thinks this is Nigeria? heck no, there is no "freeing" Dammy Krane. Do the crime, do the time. No story.
wink
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by jakandeola(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Davido you won't respect yourself. Be making noise upandan then as for you hush puppi abi hush dog ,breeze go soon blow,your fowl yash go soon open.all your display on instagram go soon have expiration date

As davido if oyinbo cash you penre your taty billa no go save you o.so just shut up
he kip making his moni why u kip hating him. ur hate make us bigger
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ephi321(f): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
wink

wink smiley can't talk
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by buskie13(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Nice one..honour amongst thieves.

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

I dedicate this to you... Yes you that is reading this post.
Please listen to me as I make my repentance speech.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I denounce my membership of the Vaseline crew.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

-Nairaland is here to promote unity, let us promote and love our diversity.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

where's the troll section at?
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

wink smiley can't talk
Yes, or else, l will give you 10,000 years off the forum tongue
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ephi321(f): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Yes, or else, l will give you 10,000 years off the forum tongue

tongue you dare not
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by gbolahan892: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Most of you are here hating and got no shits in your account. God bless all the Gees more funds

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

tongue you dare not
Hian, ok, l will send you details of how l will go about it, check your whatsapp, l will send it in the next 3 hrs smiley
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Scammer squad!
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ephi321(f): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, ok, l will send you details of how l will go about it, check your whatsapp, l will send it in the next 3 hrs smiley

cheesy you're on your own!

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Dotwillis1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
so all he could say is free dammy krane
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
signz:

There's nothing Seun can do.

If you ban moniker, they'll register 10 more under 10 minutes.

I dey feel for Seun sha,many top intelligent guys have left this forum cos of these kids.

There's a lot seun can do.

Employ full time guys that'll look at every comment (especially those that make it to Front page), maybe for some 6 months to at least restore some sanity here. It's going to be capital intensive but it'd pay off.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nymbols1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
Watch Dammy Krane's last performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCVubPlXgc

VIDEO OF Dammy Krane in the Private Jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnXLM0qLJg
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

cheesy you're on your own!
l am not, l have the contact, l told you that your friend gave it to me and l will respect her wish not to disclose her name but let me not talk further because walls have ears tongue
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ephi321(f): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l am not, l have the contact, l told you that your friend gave it to me and l will respect her wish not to disclose her name but let me not talk further because walls have ears tongue

cough cough tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by carzola(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
NairaSand:

When will you outgrow this Tribal nonsense.

Seun, please don't loose it. Don't make Nairaland synonymous with unfettered Tribal hatred. Please I'm begging you.

Comments like this now the norm on all threads.

Nairaland has 1.815 million users. Banning and deactivating a hundred thousand uncultured users is not too much. Don't let the devil use Nairaland to increase hatred among tribes. Thank you.
you want to preach unity.. Good enough.. Preash it to your people when the country is divided... Right from my childhood I use to say the solution to Nigeria is dividing the country I dint know anything then.. How much more now!! Your just an ignoramus.. You want to keep drilling oil from our lands and living lavishly with pot belly while we die of health hazards... Unity my foot.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AngelicBeing: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
ephi321:

cough cough tongue smiley
l keep secrets, so , l will not talk further , if you like ask me , l wont tell you , l hide all my secrets in Planet Pluto and it is kept by the Aliens, l visit them every month and give them all my secrets to hide for me, l dont trust any organisation on earth to hide it for me, l have several details kept in a bunker there, cough, cough tongue
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ephi321(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l keep secrets, so , l will not talk further , if you like ask me , l wont tell you , l hide all my secrets in Planet Pluto and it is kept by the Aliens, l visit them every month and give them all my secrets to hide for me, l dont trust any organisation on earth to hide it for me, l have several details kept in a bunker there, cough, cough tongue

I hear you grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Salt3: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

Hiran Bola
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Sanchase: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davido, if it was your credit card Dammy used to book the private jet, will you scream online "free Dammy Krane"?

Amoyinoluwa24:
DMW boss, Davido has finally spoken about the recent arrest of Dammy Krane in the United States after a private jet charter company – TapJets reported him to Miami Police for using stolen credit card numbers to book their services.

Reacting on snapchat, Davido said "Free Dammy Krane!! God gat U!

Dammy Krane joined DMW in 2016 after parting ways with 2Baba's Hypertek Digital.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/free-dammy-krane-davido-begs-for-his.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by franzis(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
If he really want him to be free, Davido should help him pay his bail bond
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Kimberlykay(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

lol.... seriously
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
carzola:
you want to preach unity.. Good enough.. Preash it to your people when the country is divided... Right from my childhood I use to say the solution to Nigeria is dividing the country I dint know anything then.. How much more now!! Your just an ignoramus.. You want to keep drilling oil from our lands and living lavishly with pot belly while we die of health hazards... Unity my foot.

I honestly need you to tell me 1 person you know not heard that has died of health hazard from Oil drilling activities in your region. Please let us know if there was due compensation or not.

Your comment says a lot about your upbringing. Bye now.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AboveGod: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good one there,Davido. He is your guy, don't deny him or bash him because of this. Just help him out.

Once he is released, you can then bash or scold him in secret.

Never turn your back whenever your friend is in trouble, no matter what,that's when they needed you the most.

Never turn your back on family.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by dangotesmummy: 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
he kip making his moni why u kip hating him. ur hate make us bigger
yinmu

Na wetin sauce kid dogs talk be that.we know where their master dey today.e dey chop oyinbo beans with beatings and insults join
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by muller101(m): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
carzola:
Afonja supporting
Another Afonja criminal.

Respect to this tribe..
same way some will support their brothers when it comes to drug related issues.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by tollytexy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Olibboy:
ALL THIS SH*T IS BOTH TEAM TO SCORE (YES) FREE DAMMYKRANE OOOO. E sha fit buy d credit card from a scammer.

Mehn!! u don play soccer bet so tey ...Lol
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by jakandeola(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yinmu

Na wetin sauce kid dogs talk be that.we know where their master dey today.e dey chop oyinbo beans with beatings and insults join
na u sabi
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by xtraordinariguy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

go and sin no more bro
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by uvalued(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
Radiohead6:
Well .............

BTW The Earth is flat surrounded by a dome(the firmament) No one has ever left the planet

hmmm
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ceragon123: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

I salute you. Though I must confess I come here to laugh
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by dangotesmummy: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
na u sabi
of course grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.