Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (66642 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by doubleZ88(m): 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Nice one..honour amongst thieves.

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

I dedicate this to you... Yes you that is reading this post.
Please listen to me as I make my repentance speech.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I denounce my membership of the Vaseline crew.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

-Nairaland is here to promote unity, let us promote and love our diversity.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

another humble soul frm d great beyond.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by jakandeola(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
of course grin
I miss u a lot
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by itsRhamzy: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oludrex:
Naija girls be like "it's difficult to love a broke guy"
lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by dangotesmummy: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
jakandeola:
I miss u a lot
since when shocked

Who you be?
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Radiohead6:
Well .............

BTW The Earth is flat surrounded by a dome(the firmament) No one has ever left the planet

Yeah, but 99% don't know the truth. I Am glad to see that someone in Nigeria is also a truth seeker

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by samzzycash(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Foolish boy. Free a thief, idiot. That's why black nations are all shitholes. You can never see whites clamoring for the release of a fraudster.
they clamour for the release of gangsters though..
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by 9jatatafo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Breeze blow fowl yansh open
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by anonymous1759(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
I feel pity for 9ja youths dammy crane will still be better than some of you even if he spends years in jail. You'll be on NL wasting your life waiting to comment on someone's down fall. You'll be claiming hard working youth, the hard working ones don't have time to comment on anything they see. Russia's president Putin called the Russian hackers" patriotic Russians" for hacking into US election, he didn't condemned them in public knowing fully well his country men were wrong. but in Nigeria we rejoice when we see our brothers fall, I bet dammy has done more good than some of you who claim Saint. I wish you luck on your trial "dammy "I'm not your fan but I don't wish bad.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Wats dis one sayin?? Wait make I come slap u

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ndnuray(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sauce kid and dammy krane ... Next 9ja rated artist grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Amberon11: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
i know black americans do but I've never seen whites do it. I may be wrong tho.
samzzycash:
they clamour for the release of gangsters though..
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

I pray dammymy krane will be like you
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ByTeCuBe: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
DMW boss, Davido has finally spoken about the recent arrest of Dammy Krane in the United States after a private jet charter company – TapJets reported him to Miami Police for using stolen credit card numbers to book their services.

Reacting on snapchat, Davido said "Free Dammy Krane!! God gat U!

Dammy Krane joined DMW in 2016 after parting ways with 2Baba's Hypertek Digital.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/free-dammy-krane-davido-begs-for-his.html

yeyebrities davido tink say na nigeria police arresr am if him sef do rubbish im 30 billon no go free am

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Radiohead6(f): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
SingleDad:

Yeah, but 99% don't know the truth. I Am glad to see that someone in Nigeria is also a truth seeker
I'm glad you believe me , been having a lot of bashing , when its so obvious we don't live on a spining ball moving endlessly in Space.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Radiohead6(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
uvalued:

hmmm
prove me wrong ...
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Radiohead6(f): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

hmmm.. NASA, CERN and Illuminati need to step up their game of subterfuge wink
i tell you , glad you believe me , but its really is obvious , the horizon remains eye level no matter the height you go , water always finds its level on any plane even if its vessel is tilted , moon landing ? Scoffs # all staged ,

Smh some people need to please wake up., they seem to always prefer the comfortable lie than the truth
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by madgoat(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

grin grin grin grin grin grin the ban wey them go ban you still dey do press-up grin
This time na eweduland them go sentence you go grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Olibboy: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
tollytexy:

Mehn!! u don play soccer bet so tey ...Lol
Lolzz...
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
Radiohead6:
I'm glad you believe me , been having a lot of bashing , when its so obvious we don't live on a spining ball moving endlessly in Space.
majority don't even understand what space is, and they are not ready to know if the widely known truth is actually a lie. Alot of deceit in the world. But for us who know the truth, we are classified as insane and a taboo to the world.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Radiohead6:
i tell you , glad you believe me , but its really is obvious , the horizon remains eye level no matter the height you go , water always finds its level on any plane even if its vessel is tilted , moon landing ? Scoffs # all staged ,

Smh some people need to please wake up., they seem to always prefer the comfortable lie than the truth

no need to go deep.. book a flight to London on BA from Murtala. 6hrs go 6hrs come.. HOW COME? if you travel to London against the Clockwise spin of the earth and you say na 6hrs to reach obodo oyibo.. how come when you are coming back and chasing the clockwise spin.. na still 6hrs. If you jump off he roof of a moving train, will you land on the same spot or behind on your butt.. i don't know whether to believe the pastors or the scientists grin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Temysteve(m): 12:32am On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

Pele ooooo
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by tollytexy(m): 5:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Olibboy:

Lolzz...

abeg come dey give me game na.. i nearly chop yesterday sef.. na one stupid game spoil my ticket out of 15 games wey i play
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Olibboy: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2017
tollytexy:

abeg come dey give me game na.. i nearly chop yesterday sef.. na one stupid game spoil my ticket out of 15 games wey i play
Everything Na luck o. just send a message to me through mail
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by mystikal(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2017
gbolahan892:
Most of you are here hating and got no shits in your account. God bless all the Gees more funds

??
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by tollytexy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Olibboy:

Everything Na luck o. just send a message to me through mail

i no sabi how to email
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Olibboy: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
tollytexy:

i no sabi how to email u.. whatsapp me on +447404224060
I don't use whatsapp. instagram @Officialteeclef
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by tollytexy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Olibboy:

I don't use whatsapp. instagram @Officialteeclef

I'll add u now.. my Instagram is @texycarter.. follow bk..
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by jakandeola(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
dangotesmummy:
since when shocked

Who you be?
we fight in a rums
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by uvalued(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Radiohead6:
prove me wrong ...
am also on the flat earthpage ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.