Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" (66641 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Bobrisky Arrest, Says We have Lost Freedom In Nigeria / 2face: “What Happened To Dammy Krane Happened To Me Before" / Freeze Reacts To Dammy Krane’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by crazyABO(m): 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Big lesson to fake life rappers out there.
which one is rapper nw Dammy krane na rapper undecided I fear uooo sad
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Agbafs2005(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by paradigmshift(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
hushpupppi dn post picture when e dey inside jet . that guy sabi throw jab en. u sabi abeg
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by mfujah(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
I can't blame u idoit.... Na wetin most young boys they do for Nigeria
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Olibboy: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
alexialin:
They are all the same ....smhhhh
Trust nobody. Money of d day.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by pythonkid(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin
Nice one..honour amongst thieves.

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

I dedicate this to you... Yes you that is reading this post.
Please listen to me as I make my repentance speech.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I denounce my membership of the Vaseline crew.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

-Nairaland is here to promote unity, let us promote and love our diversity.
Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

Chai oshogbo weed..
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Hysmady(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davido shoulda atleast given dammy krane 100m out of taaty billion in his account undecided
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by ephi321(f): 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
He thinks this is Nigeria? heck no, there is no "freeing" Dammy Krane. Do the crime, do the time. No story.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by cristianisraeli: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
davido your time day come and your babaolowo father wont save you once they GAT you in america

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by SmartPunter(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davido just dey pretend for ehn mind e sweet am die say dem cramp Danny krane o...
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Olibboy:

Trust nobody. Money of d day.

Yes o! sad

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by sunnysunny69(m): 2:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
crazyABO:
What would he call himself ?
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Olibboy: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
crazyABO:
Dem go talk. rappers koh dappers niii
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by burkingx(f): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

It feels good to be back after a ban, I felt totally lost and incomplete without Nairaland.
But come on folks; it's better to be addicted to NL than to be addicted to Oshogbo weed.

-Never again will I call someone from the West an Afonja, a WASTEner or a citizen of Eweduland, let's love one another.

-Never again will I call them cowards, I have learnt to love and accept our individual peculiarities.

-I relinquish my position of Supreme Brigadier, Sigma Squad; NCAN South South zone.

-Never again will I see the mods lalästicala and Myñd44 as fantastically mindless for banning me.

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

-This is also an appeal to the môds and supermôds to make me a Mod on the Troll section.

........Please don't decamp from the Vaseline Crew ! .......... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes...God will see him through
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Amberon11:
Foolish boy. Free a thief, idiot. That's why black nations are all shitholes. You can never see whites clamoring for the release of a fraudster.

White females did clamor for the release of Boston bomber though. Because he was cute.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Orpe7(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
U gat his back yet u couldnt help me financially instead na wen him enter yawa u begin rant. Idiota!
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Orpe7(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by eaglestar: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
carzola:
Afonja supporting
Another Afonja criminal.

Respect to this tribe..

When will you outgrow this Tribal nonsense.

Seun, please don't loose it. Don't make Nairaland synonymous with unfettered Tribal hatred. Please I'm begging you.

Comments like this now the norm on all threads.

Nairaland has 1.815 million users. Banning and deactivating a hundred thousand uncultured users is not too much. Don't let the devil use Nairaland to increase hatred among tribes. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Smooyis(m): 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

That is good of you. I hope everyone can emulate you. Enough of tribal and religious hatred. Tolerance is key. The mods should pls help us weed out the remaining unrepentant ones. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by hucienda: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

now I dunno about you, but dis sure did crack mi up ... dis nairaland get characters cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Padiga: 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

I love this guy.
Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by dangotesmummy: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
Davido you won't respect yourself. Be making noise upandan then as for you hush puppi abi hush dog ,breeze go soon blow,your fowl yash go soon open.all your display on instagram go soon have expiration date

As davido if oyinbo cash you penre your taty billa no go save you o.so just shut up

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by AngelicBeing: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
grin

Long live Nairaland
Long live Nairaland

tongue

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by signz: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
NairaSand:

When will you outgrow this Tribal nonsense.

Seun, please don't loose it. Don't make Nairaland synonymous with unfettered Tribal hatred. Please I'm begging you.

Comments like this now the norm on all threads.

Nairaland has 1.815 million users. Banning and deactivating a hundred thousand uncultured users is not too much. Don't let the devil use Nairaland to increase hatred among tribes. Thank you.

There's nothing Seun can do.

If you ban moniker, they'll register 10 more under 10 minutes.

I dey feel for Seun sha,many top intelligent guys have left this forum cos of these kids.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
Radiohead6:
Well .............

BTW The Earth is flat surrounded by a dome(the firmament) No one has ever left the planet

hmmm.. NASA, CERN and Illuminati need to step up their game of subterfuge wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.