Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him (104657 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
It's better to live a single and have a clean conscious than love with such burden.

Tell him and free yourself.
If he forgives you fine if he send you packing you can continue your Olosho life style without recourse to anything.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by emperordelis(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
So many people will come out here to judge you for what you've done.even though there are certain questions you are yet to answer.my candid advice to you,is for you to keep it as your secret.some things are better left unsaid and some sins are meant to remain in the dark...if you are truely sorry and willing to never go back to it again then i will forgive you if i was God.shit happens and we derail every now and then,what matters most is our sincerity in realizing what we've done and being sorry for them.finally,"na only thief wey dem catch be thief"

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

My brother, they will come and preach but behind closed doors they are committing. God is surely a merciful God

Like pastor suleiman.

6 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by uboma(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

The same man will go to the altar and preach. No wonder we have so many powerless Christians now. It's because the spirit of God is no longer in many churches for they have been polluted from the altar

hmm!

Very true indeed

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by questionpsgg: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

l lost my three months preggy cos of my depreesion in Jan, 2016. Ever since, l have not been myself. l keep seeing myself as not worth living.
Each time l look at him, l have this guilty conscience that l have disappointed God and my parents. I cry in my lonely hours and it has made me to stay calm even in my right at home, l felt that l deserve everything that is happening to me.

He will definitely ask for the period, the man or men, how many times, was it a relatiinship... It will be a hard time for u, but eventually he could give u another chance. Most important is u will have ur peace back. Dont allow the devil keep u hostage.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Story.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Josh44s(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nuezha:

Serious!

Please consider the following before you think of confessing, because he will ask you.

Who did you cheat on him with? Better not be his family member, friend, business partner, a lowlife (his driver, gateman etc), your old timer, because these will make it hard (not impossible) for him to pardon you.

Where did you cheat? Better not be in his home.

When did you cheat? Better not be moments when he was sick or had any problem.

Why did you cheat? No reason is cogent enough if you're legally married to him.

Confession is good, but seeking counsel before confession is the best move.

Tuale for you!

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by 1daboi: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
No matter what you do, don't kill yourself. God has forgiven you. The only thing left is for you to forgive yourself !

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by gamechanger1: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
My dear please be strong, you did it once and you are remorseful; I'm sure you have resolved not to do it again, it was in the past, move on and please stop judging yourself

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
A confession is pointless and will yield nothing.

Your mind is playing tricks on you.

The most important thing is that you've turned a new leaf.

The person you should ask for forgiveness is God, not your husband.

Mistakes happen.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ashawopikin(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
just tell him, if he loves u, this is what he will say.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Fummylola: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Do not tell him , i repeat do not tell him , once you make your confessions to God , oya tell that conscience make e go siddon somewhere, some things are better left unsaid , hence you will live a miserable life for the rest of your life . peace out

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by ephi321(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
When married men cheat, you don't see them debating whether or not to tell their wives, or having a bothered conscience. It is truly a man's world in Africa.

7 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by nduchucks: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Madam, don't kill yourself with depression. If you truly believe in God then you'd know that only His forgiveness truly matters.

Most men will have trouble forgiving you and chances are that your marriage will head south as soon as your husband finds out that you cheated.

It is unlikely that you'll ever cheat on this man again in your life. My advise to you is to accept God's forgiveness and work on building the best possible home for yourself.

I'm sure there is at least one other thing in your past which you'll never share with your spouse and vice versa. Besides you are not even 100% sure that your spouse has never cheated on you.

Thank your stars that you didn't bring a VD into your home. Now go and sin no more cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
The best way to stop cheating is to deny yourself of those things that lead to it when I drink I am very social and a bit careless so I minimized it hardly drink unless special occasions

Recognize your true worth as a Child of God beautifully wrapped for the one who has the patience and love to

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Op, did you cheat on your husband with pastor Biodun Fatoyimbo of COZA? Anyone else is a counterfeit.

4 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by chaloner(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

Make up your mind to go.
Park and go to your own parent house.
Let your parent know what happen, confess to them..
He will come for you, at that period confess to him...
If he loves u , he will take u back...

Also knw God is in charge..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by iluvpomo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Poster follow this advice.
God answers prayers, I'm a living proof.
you cheated on your boo?

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by hedonistic: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Onegai:
Istoctober,

Okay, let's do this!

Let me tell you a story: 2 people meet, they are happy and they think "Hey this could really work!". So they get married. And suddenly, one is speaking Hausa and the other is speaking Igbo and neither understand why both are so sad and upset. Add in children, stress of money, family challenges and the house is no longer a home. Everyone is suffering and smiling and managing.

Now, maybe one or both partners, in weakness, takes the easy way out: men run to bars, friends, develop friendships that cross the boundaries, cheat. Women run to church (because this is Nigeria, there is nothing else for you to do as a woman than to have babies, attend weddings and go to church. Even if you wanted more). Both parties are exposed to our so modern and convenient life (which is horrible). And one party finally crosses the bounds and.... An affair happens.

It could be emotional cheating (where you dream of this person being your spouse, spend more time being friendly with that person, share your happy moments with that person, feel good when you see that person, confide in that person, hide the fact that you are spending that much time and that much energy on that person) or it could be physical (when you cannot get enough of that person's touch). Both are the same. Both are horrible.

Cheating is a symptom something is wrong. But it is NOT A JUSTIFICATION OR A GOOD REASON TO BREAK TRUST AND LOYALTY. This applies to men and women.

That means, it is NOT your spouse's fault you cheated. Cheating is looking for JAMB special center instead of working your butt off. There is always a "justifiable" lie for you to cheat. You had problems and you decided to fvck up by taking the easiest route. And your pastor and you started from emotional cheating and ended up in bed.

So, now what?

Insightful. Very.
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Zirah: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Don't tell. It's your conscience playing tricks on you. Yours are the traits of a conscientious person. However, you must choose wisdom over anything else if you still want to keep your marriage.

Forgive yourself and move on.

istoctober:
l had to open this account to tell this story and l know that l will be bashed for this but l really need to get it off my chest.
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Ogenge: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Dem dey pursue u for village abi

1 Like

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by TrumpDonald2: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:
it was in 2014, that l cheated on him and since then, l have not been myself. l have confessed to Pastors but l can't forget it and my mind keep telling me that God has forgotten about me cos whenever l pray, l find it difficult to concentrate and that's why l want to confess to him.
l know he will send me packing because he said something like that to me and the fear is what is keeping me from confessing to him. l don't want to be disgraced out of my home cos my husband will definitely do it.
l can't blame him for my shortcomings but myself for allowing devil into my home.
l really need your advice for help.... You can curse me but l deserve it for being a loose woman but l seriously need help cos depression wants to take over my life that l think of suicide to escape shame and mockery from people in case he finds out.

My dear, I know how u feel. But truth is, u are now battling with your mind and nothing else. What's important is that u are truly sorry for what u did and I believe u won't do it again.

For being remorseful, God has forgiven you and u are now free of that past. Now its time to free your mind. Don't hurt your husband and destroy your home by telling him. I repeat, don't tell him.

He doesn't know and shouldn't know. Just don't do it again, that's all. God bless

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by hushpapi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

it was with a pastor in one of the pentecostal churches and he is still living in the sin of adultery. l still hate myself and curse that day for the act l committed.
Thx for your words, it means alot to me now.

Madam you have a very good heart! God has forgiven you already because he knows how disturbed you are. You know the gravity of your sin, you should be forgiven. As for the pastor, may the same bible he quote, the words of God in it judge him. I will keep you in my prayer madam, your home will not be destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by MisterGrace: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
BuddhaPalm:
A confession is pointless and will yield nothing.

Your mind is playing tricks on you.

The most important thing is that you've turned a new leaf.

The person you should ask for forgiveness is God, not your husband.

Mistakes happen.

Wow! You are wicked with a demonic heart. Really?
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by questionpsgg: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

Thx for your words...

How about gong to a reql man of God who ur husband respects, a man who believes u should confess ur sins. Tell the man of God what happened and ask him to be in charge of talking peace to ur husband, let him be there when u confess to ur hubby.... And make a solemn promise to ur husband never to betray his trust anymore.

As u have repented, i pray God heals ur relatiinship
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by favourmic(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:

I dont have to read your story i suspect you had a sex with a pastor cos you sound like a believers who put Pastors on heads

I hate pastors like shit

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by kaziblake(f): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
You better keep your secrets to yourself
Afterall do you know how many times he must have cheated on you?

5 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by oshe11: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
darlenese:
Dnt confess to him , try and forgive urself ,because God has forgive you . most men would cheat and won't evn confess or feel any remorse yet they still enjoy their marriage . ur life will become miserable if u confess.
wat men hate
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by oneape: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
istoctober:
dispeakable peice of shiit angry

I hate black gorillas
Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Mbkite(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
akpamuomenka:

He that breaks the hedge, the serpent will bite. You have defied your matrimonial BED and you stands in judgement hence all these are happening to you. Your conscience which is the spirit of God in a human has started judging you so is nature also judging you. Though hand joins to hand the wicked shall not go unpunished.

Your genuine repentance and confession is the only thing that will give you peace of mind.

Oya kill the woman. Righteous man.

2 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by nkemdi89(f): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Those telling you to confess are far from realities, if your story isn't fictitious, don't tell him because even men whose wife where kidnapped and later released the moment they are aware that she was raped they see her dirty and distance themselves from her not to talk of intentionally cheating on him. In my own tradition she will have to do proper spiritual cleansing before the man would accept her back. Tell me which modern man will go through all these humiliation involving his family members too and still welcome you with open hands? Most women in politics, banks , force and Civil servants commits adultery in order to get favour. Some are doing it for the good of the family while some greed and " mistakes" like yours. Most women commits abortion before getting married how many inform their spouse the number of times. For religious sake its wrong which makes it a sin but for your own good bend the principle of morality and conscience because what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

12 Likes

Re: I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
My dear, just confess to him and carry your cross. Expect the worse coz from the way you sound, it doesn't seem your husband is a cheat like many other men which makes matters worse for you.

It's good you even have a conscience.

Pray before confessing, trust me, with God nothing is impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.