Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya (53444 Views)

More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Helicopter Lands On Busy Highway In Kenya After Pilot Lost Direction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Pavore9: 1:52am On Jun 06, 2017
laudate:

I am spending my next holiday in Kenya. My leg must touch that train..... cool Nairobi, here I come....

I intend doing that sometime in October, na wildlife be my interest! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by komia: 2:15am On Jun 06, 2017
Kenya doing very well considering they have no natural resources. That train will connect all the way to Congo and eventually to Cameroon. I can't imagine the massive development and growth once their recently discovered oil starts flowing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by AlNur: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2017
ephi321:
Nigeria should be ashamed of itself. Even within the continent, we have nothing tangible to boast of!
But we have population grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Coolgent(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:
This can never happen in a million years in Nigeria, but it could happen in Biafra.
Children of hatred grin
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Built2last:

Oga stop fooling yourself in delusion. Google rail projects in Nigeria. It's not the first time we are having such plans which only ends in paper. The rail project you are hallucinating about is to be funded by the Chinese on lease. We are to provide 30% counterparts funding for them to do it. Nigeria does not have the money to meet up with the counterparts fund. We can only wish it happens. This administration has one year to go. Election starts next year and Nigeria will pause again. Alas, it's a circle of doom. Restructure this country and let every region build their region.
No wonder I am following you. Nice comment.
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by ephi321(f): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2017
AlNur:
But we have population grin
grin grin you're funny
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by soath(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Rossikki:
You can always bleach your skin. Animal.
His opinion. There's no point calling that. His human and just his opinion.
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by baralatie(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
NotGej:

what credit? for the good roads or stable power supply? as hard as it is to believe, Nigeria is FIAKED*!! and we are not even ashamed of it.

Roads to and fro our ports/borders are in very very bad/ poor state. Travel more around the world to see.

it is people like you that will see eat west road project.ambode road projects,Lagos Ibadan road project,Benin asaba and so on and so forth that you are saying Nigeria should not be credited.
you know where Nembe Yenagoa road built by nddc/shell is? or azikoro road.have you been to rivers state to see firsthand?
do you know the infrastructural development in kano Central? do you know that there is a dualized road passing through benin auchi under construction?

don't be like berem,obiagelli and co with the APC propaganda machine that invested time,money for 5 years saying Nigeria has nothing(they are paying for it now) and what Nigeria has been able to do and achieved for the past years is undeniable progress on every side.
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by NotGej: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
baralatie:

it is people like you that will see eat west road project.ambode road projects,Lagos Ibadan road project,Benin asaba and so on and so forth that you are saying Nigeria should not be credited.
you know where Nembe Yenagoa road built by nddc/shell is? or azikoro road.have you been to rivers state to see firsthand?
do you know the infrastructural development in kano Central? do you know that there is a dualized road passing through benin auchi under construction?

don't be like berem,obiagelli and co with the APC propaganda machine that invested time,money for 5 years saying Nigeria has nothing(they are paying for it now) and what Nigeria has been able to do and achieved for the past years is undeniable progress on every side.

Noted. but have you plied the Lagos-Badagry-Seme road or the road that leads to the Apapa ports?they are all in poor state. Those are key roads that ought to be in perfect condition.

in my opinion, Nigeria is far from being the giant of Africa. That's plain delusion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by murmee: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
EzeUche:
This can never happen in a million years in Nigeria, but it could happen in Biafra.
My dear, it can also happen in Oduduwa region. Everyone saw what Awolowo did: First TV station, First University College, First Sky scraper (Cocoa House) First Modern Secretariat, The best Teaching hospital (UCH) First Modern Stadium, Introduction of Free Primary Education. WEMABOD Industrial Estates etc. EvenTrains were running at that time. Nigeria seriously needs restructuring!!!
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Built2last: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
angels09:

No wonder I am following you. Nice comment.

I am following you too- bumper to bumper
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by baralatie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
NotGej:

Noted. but have you plied the Lagos-Badagry-Seme road or the road that leads to the Apapa ports?they are all in poor state. Those are key roads that ought to be in perfect condition.

in my opinion, Nigeria is far from being the giant of Africa. That's plain delusion.
delusion is when a you are living in the nation with the highest GDP in Africa and screaming delusion reminds me of lai mohammed
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by NotGej: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
baralatie:

delusion is when a you are living in the nation with the highest GDP in Africa and screaming delusion reminds me of lai mohammed

story ! abeg stop the unnecessary chest beating.
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by sHOTdownHawk: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Last time i was in lagos, MMIA didnt even have AC. The whole ambiance was shitty. I had to pay for VIP just not to lose my mind.
Anyways any5hing changed in 2017

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
NotGej:

story ! abeg stop the unnecessary chest beating.
e pain you
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by fabolouz1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nigeria leaders should bow their heads in shame...
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
So which PDP govt had sense?
juman:
APC is senseless government.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by juman(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
GenBuhari:
So which PDP govt had sense?

APC government is also so bad.
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by MtuMsuper: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
As folks still yap yap yap all the way to yap heaven, tingz a gwan

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by MtuMsuper: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ya mon, a ting say.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by MtuMsuper: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abeg, this na train or eloplane, see "train hostess "
Computerized operations no fake train tickets.
See pipu plenty like fish, ah ah dis one na big surprise, mad tinz
see as pikin wan read text messages for his mama phone

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by MtuMsuper: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
More pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by laudate: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
komia:
Kenya doing very well considering they have no natural resources. That train will connect all the way to Congo and eventually to Cameroon. I can't imagine the massive development and growth once their recently discovered oil starts flowing.

Are you serious? The train will get to Cameroun? shocked But Cameroun is just next door, nah! I beg, wey my passport? I must join that train from Cameroun to Kenya when it lands.... cheesy
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Bifwoli: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pavore9:
It is $7 for the economic class and $30 for first class travelling with the train, doing the 472km from Nairobi to Mombasa. Will be doing that trip because over 100km of the journey runs through their National park, I get to record my own "NatGeo" as Zebras​, Lions, Giraffes, Buffaloes​ etc would be a sure sight. Will also get a good view of Mount Kilimanjaro.

Dem try in finishing it within 2 and half years.
Now you're really making me feel jealous .The only "train" i've ever been on is the Atlanta airport metro from one end of the terminal to the other terminal for my flight.

hoping the Chinese won't be using it to ferry illegal wildlife trophies enmass
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2017
So, someone asked for International Airports in Kenya.
Kenya has 6 International Airports.
Nairobi's JKIA
Mombasa's MIA
Eldoret
Kisumu
Malindi
Isiolo(Almost Complete)
Of the 6 Two are large, that is Nairobi and Mombasa.The rest(save for Eldoret) are small but stylishly built Airports.Kenya's Airports are focused on Tourism(with the exception of Eldoret, which is a cargo airport)Example is Malindi Airport

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by kashflynn(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Master plan, i see.. Like the Vision 2010, which was moved to 2015, later moved to 2020 ND na only God know what year it would be moved to again. I think between you ND I it's clear whose more daft... A country that goes about with unrealistic expectation. With out First considering the factors ND indicator on ground, to ascertain if it supports such move, before they embark on project. But yet they still embark on it, given the masses false hope, ND when they fail to achieve it, they make excuses and everything as usual is swept under the rog ND no one is held accountable... Come don't even get me started... Look at the pictures above you ND see what progress and action look like not per talk.. U can't move forward without accepting first d problem

Rikidony:

DUDE STOP SHOWING YOUR DAFTNESS, NIGERIA HAVE A MASTER PLAN TO LINK ALL CITIES TO RAIL IN THE NEXT 25YEARS, WHICH WORKS HAS ALREADY BEGUN, FROM THE CONCLUDED ABUJA-KADUNA RAIL, AND THE ONES UNDERCONSRTUCTION, LIKE LAGOS TO KANO, LAGOS TO IBADAN AND LAGOS TO CALABAR WHICH IS BY FAR MORE MODERN AND BIGGER THAN THIS.

STOP PULLINNG DOWN YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF HATRED, IT WILL NOT HEP YOU

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Rikidony(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2017
kashflynn:
Master plan, i see.. Like the Vision 2010, which was moved to 2015, later moved to 2020 ND na only God know what year it would be moved to again. I think between you ND I it's clear whose more daft... A country that goes about with unrealistic expectation. With out First considering the factors ND indicator on ground, to ascertain if it supports such move, before they embark on project. But yet they still embark on it, given the masses false hope, ND when they fail to achieve it, they make excuses and everything as usual is swept under the rog ND no one is held accountable... Come don't even get me started

after hw many month you decided to bring back your daftness
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by kashflynn(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Because unlike u, i have better things to do with my Time.. Which is productivly engaging.. Keep displaying ur outward stupudity.. Ogah daft

Rikidony:

after hw many month you decided to bring back your daftness
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by Rikidony(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2017
kashflynn:
Because unlike u, i have better things to do with my Time.. Which is productivly engaging.. Keep displaying ur outward stupudity.. Ogah daft

guy have gone past this topic and its too early to banta words with a lowlife like you
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by kashflynn(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2017
My taughts exactly..

Rikidony:

guy have gone past this topic and its too early to banta words with a lowlife like you
Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by sHOTdownHawk: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2017
What i dont understant, is why having more major Airports than kenya is a win? I mean nigeria has resource in terms of minerial and 200M people. If kenya had more major airports with its wildlife and 50M peeps what would we be arguing. Nigeria has more private planes than commercial ones. IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY. this facts shows how screwed this country is.
Lastly it doesnt matter if nigeria has 25B dollar Infrastructure plan. What matters is who gets there first and fast. Expecially in Africa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of 3 Train Stations In Kenya by prefali: 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
See rare sea wolves that can swim for hours, travel and live off the ocean.... Colombia

Source - http://viralgreens.com/2017/07/04/see-rare-sea-wolves-can-swim-hours-live-off-ocean/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The World's Largest Cruise Ship Almost Ready To Set Sail | See People Reactions. / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / South African Man Puts Up Satirical Road Signs To Expose Drug Dealers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.