Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria (35358 Views)

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

She moved to fourways , she just hates the old house now but I understand her ke and now she's closer to work. Oh tjo your friend ndiyamncoma shame I can't imagine moving in with so many family members especially when the cultures are so different. I like my space too much and can be very moody , so living with a group of people who won't get that , would make me miserable. Lol ja ndiyabazi ngobazi show offs. Wena why don't you call and checkup on her . You won't be seeing each other? You both live in pta , lazy girl grin.

I wish his supportive side could cancel out the assholish judgemental side, oh well i guess you can't have it all grin. I find it sexy myself tongue.

Lol, you should come and when you leave I'm sure you will ask for a skhaftina wink and the following Sunday lunch time I will see you knocking at my door unannounced , that is how good i am grin. Xhosa dishes ? rarely , ndithanda uzikhumbula , so I eat them when I visit home and my dad is a big ulusu and mngqusho fan.
When I lived with my cousin in pta we used to really love cooking umngqusho namathambo . Hahaha @amadyungudyungu sies maan. I've never been a fan myself even ne sombhako unless siseshushu same as amagwinya.

Hahaha. Uyandixhomela! As they say, the taste is in the pudding. So wena, who is she living with now in Fourways?

Chin wena, lamakhulu kaloku, the guy's mother, yisecurity guard yekhitshi. Unomona ngokutya, caba ukhule elamba. My friend is fed up but there's nothing she can do ngoba yimali yakhe & his family. What pissed her of is, she thought they were only coming to visit, not to stay & supervise everything. But ke, that's their problem. No, I won't call her lol.

Your guy is honestly a gem wink I hope for a hubby just like dat. Hold on to him because many suck big time.

Siyafana on the last part. I think I'll buy umngqusho today for lunch. Loomngqusho wase Pretoria with 3 sugarbeans grin They don't mix it & cook it the right way this side. We're the samp champs! Yup!
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

She does , hence I think she should marry you grin grin.

Oh I would love to visit Mozambique , the islands mostly coz the experiences of some of my friends in Maputo are scary but would love to experience it myself , I like danger grin. Lol , they taste stoutish nne? . Maybe they also think ours are awful too lol. I've noticed a lot of foreign people love guineas hope I spelled it right.
You are seriously my type lol!
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Uyandixhomela! As they say, the taste is in the pudding. So wena, who is she living with now in Fourways?

Chin wena, lamakhulu kaloku, the guy's mother, yisecurity guard yekhitshi. Unomona ngokutya, caba ukhule elamba. My friend is fed up but there's nothing she can do ngoba yimali yakhe & his family. What pissed her of is, she thought they were only coming to visit, not to stay & supervise everything. But ke, that's their problem. No, I won't call her lol.

Your guy is honestly a gem wink I hope for a hubby just like dat. Hold on to him because many suck big time.

Siyafana on the last part. I think I'll buy umngqusho today for lunch. Loomngqusho wase Pretoria with 3 sugarbeans grin They don't mix it & cook it the right way this side. We're the samp champs! Yup!
Lionessza:

Oh I would love to visit Mozambique , the islands mostly coz the experiences of some of my friends in Maputo are scary but would love to experience it myself , I like danger grin. Lol , they taste stoutish nne? . Maybe they also think ours are awful too lol. I've noticed a lot of foreign people love guineas hope I spelled it right.
why did u pple like to add English wit ur lang wen a long time ago I watch a soithafrica drama genaration I notice dat u tak ur lang and mix with english did u have broken English too
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
why did u pple like to add English wit ur lang wen a long time ago I watch a soithafrica drama genaration I notice dat u tak ur lang and mix with english did u have broken English too

That's just how we talk, we mix languages. No, we don't have a Pidgin-type English

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

don't piss her of with that marriage talk grin grin

Yeah I heard Maputo got nice beaches too,you should go for it.it must be only few foreigners that think ours taste awful too cos I have seen peeps from West Africa guzzling Castle Lite like tomorrow might never come grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 10:33am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

That's just how we talk, we mix languages. No, we don't have a Pidgin-type English
hahaha is ghana naija dat get sence for dat. ur films are rubbish but I like ur music mariam makeba brenda fasse papa wamba and all sa gospel choir. in the jungle mighty jungle
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
hahaha is ghana naija dat get sence for dat. ur films are rubbish but I like ur music mariam makeba brenda fasse papa wamba and all sa gospel choir. in the jungle mighty jungle

Lol @ our films are rubbish. I won't get into that. Papa Wemba is Congolese if I'm not mistaken. He's not from here.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by MduZA: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2017
morpheus24:

Illiterate in action. How am I suppose to decipher what the last two words of your response mean. This is not alexandra township. Speak english no fanaglo here.

surely you are not prohibited to write your own isikwerekwere"

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol. She's living with the lady who takes care of the kids and her crazy brother but she wants him to move back to res this weekend, he's starting to be a nuisance with all the girls and late night parties lol.

Tjo can you imagine? Yeah noba ukhule endlaleni, Smh. Eish too bad, is she working ? So zi top shayela ku lobhuti or he's just a hustler?. Yho so there wasn't even proper communication nge duration ye stay sabo...sh*t!. Lol ok.

I wouldn't let that cute puppy go , till death do us part, remember ? grin grin. I find that creepy sometimes when people repeat if often. Ifana nomntu othi I will love you to death enomsindo grin grin. Maybe I watch too much investigation discovery.

Hahaha ndiyawazi ufike emhlophe qhwa with those 3 decorations cheesy .definitely.

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol @ our films are rubbish. I won't get into that. Papa Wemba is Congolese if I'm not mistaken. He's not from here.
ok dear I tot hes south africans I remember een I use to watch music africa. I rember lucky dube too I cried wen he died
I just like ur traditional songs. most africa film are rubbish na ghana film worse dose dirty ghana pple
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
don't piss her of with that marriage talk grin grin

Yeah I heard Maputo got nice beaches too,you should go for it.it must be only few foreigners that think ours taste awful too cos I have seen peeps from West Africa guzzling Castle Lite like tomorrow might never come grin grin grin

Hahahaha i think she's softening up to the idea now cheesy.

Oh yeah I heard the same and saw the pics. Lmfao I believe you.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
kelvinrhs:

You are seriously my type lol!

Hahahaha hey you, how have you been? .how am I your type?
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:

Which SA movie have you watched?
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Which SA movie have you watched?
I watch genarations den athur moroka I watch etv so I watch ur drama a lot
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:20am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I watch genarations den athur moroka I watch etv so I watch ur drama a lot

Lol you watched dramas and clearly a longtime ago .Arthur Moroka that was when ? Early two thousands? . Tell me something recent , a movie ? Since you claim they are rubbish. You watched our soapies clearly decades ago, a 15 year old SA kid wouldn't even know the name Arthur Moroka grin.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by O0XYGEN: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
ok dear I tot hes south africans I remember een I use to watch music africa. I rember lucky dube too I cried wen he died
I just like ur traditional songs. most africa film are rubbish na ghana film worse dose dirty ghana pple
Why are you guys so inferior to Ghanaians? What's the insult for? And imagine a dirty bokoharam terrorist like you calling Ghanaians dirty. Ghanaians are 1 million times better and advanced than you dirty hungry nigerian terrorists so shut up there.
The Inferiority complex in your blood is so deep
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol you watched dramas and clearly a longtime ago .Arthur Moroka that was when ? Early two thousands? . Tell me something recent , a movie ? Since you claim they are rubbish. You watched our soapies clearly decades ago, a 15 year old SA kid wouldn't even know the name Arthur Moroka grin.
hahahahah dat yo tell I how old iam I follw genarations a lot then d main actor is athur moroka I also watch rhythm city and all but d one I see on etv irritate me
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2017
O0XYGEN:
Why are you guys so inferior to Ghanaians? What's the insult for? And imagine a dirty bokoharam terrorist like you calling Ghanaians dirty. Ghanaians are 1 million times better and advanced than you dirty hungry nigerian terrorists so shut up there.
The Inferiority complex in your blood is so deep
oya Charlie dance azonto for me hahahaga tic tac from ghana tony tetula from naija lols. we are one africa no hate pls

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahahah dat yo tell I how old iam I follw genarations a lot then d main actor is athur moroka I also watch rhythm city and all but d one I see on etv irritate me

Lol, but are those shows still playing? . Where are you watching them. So I've got my answer you've only watched old SA soapies that even SAns don't watch. So your " movies are rubbish " comment was joke guess. Trends change and industries develop, so if you must rate quality of anything it must be something recent not something that was liked 10 years ago. Lol.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, but are those shows still playing? . Where are you watching them. So I've got my answer you've only watched old SA soapies that even SAns don't watch. So your " movies are rubbish " comment was joke guess. Trends change and industries develop, so if you must rate quality of anything it must be something recent not something that was liked 10 years ago. Lol.
lucjy dube brenda fassi die a long time ago I still lije thier song titanic is a long time ago I still watch it. so wat ur point
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
lucjy dube brenda fassi die a long time ago I still lije thier song titanic is a long time ago I still watch it. so wat ur point

Lol, those are some of the classics millions will never forget . My point is why judge a whole industry by two old soapies ? .if I watched two nollywood crappy movies would I be vindicated to say your industry is sh*t?
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, those are some of the classics millions will never forget . My point is why judge a whole industry by two old soapies ? .if I watched two nollywood crappy movies would I be vindicated to say your industry is sh*t?
hmm
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2017

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by jakandeola(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=57278671][/quote] I lije like ur culture I watch some tradition on youtube God bless
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

No, never been out. I plan to in the future though. Wow, sounds nice, your experiences. What were you doing in KZN? Got family there? Now I wanna visit there more than ever, since you mention hills.

I thought S'bu is Tswana. Yeah, that's why he got fired on Metro, it was for that remark lol
my brother's friends lives and works there so he called me and said I should touch down and so I did.yeah my experiences were nice,thanx.SA landscape is one of the most outstanding in the world man

Nope,Sbu's pops is a Pedi man,kinda wonder how he clicked with a Zulu women grin grin I mean that combination is so rare.wait a minute...I thought he was fired for advertising his Mo'Fire energy drink during the Metro FM awards
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Marcelo290(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

You forgot to add;

* they are jealous of us.
* they are not industrious like us ( my favorite )
*they all live in slums and villages with no lights (only whites live in cities grin grin
*we run the cities in their country grin

You, Jayceon and the rest of you have successfully left your blue prints in every thread I find you in, which reeks of ignorance, hatred and what have you, keep bringing up smokes you can't control when it eventually leads to fire, you seem to hate Nigerians so much but I still can't fathom what you are doing on a forum of those you so much hate and despise, if only you know much of a mockery you have made of yourself here, bringing up crap meme in guise to look or sound hilarious...

You can ask Zarzar of her experience with theSonOfMark..

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i think she's softening up to the idea now cheesy.

Oh yeah I heard the same and saw the pics. Lmfao I believe you.
no she hasn't grin I don't wanna mess around with her

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Marcelo290:
You, Jayceon and the rest of you have successfully left your blue prints in every thread I find you in, which reeks of ignorance, hatred and what have you, keep bringing up smokes you can't control when it eventually leads to fire, you seem to hate Nigerians so much but I still can't fathom what you are doing on a forum of those you so much hate and despise, if only you know much of a mockery you have made of yourself here, bringing up crap meme in guise to look or sound hilarious...

And you always say the same things over and over on these threads , Smh. By the way get used to the memes they ain't going nowhere and neither are we.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
no she hasn't grin I don't wanna mess around with her

grin
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
I lije like ur culture I watch some tradition on youtube God bless

Ok sure enjoy dear.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. She's living with the lady who takes care of the kids and her crazy brother but she wants him to move back to res this weekend, he's starting to be a nuisance with all the girls and late night parties lol.

Tjo can you imagine? Yeah noba ukhule endlaleni, Smh. Eish too bad, is she working ? So zi top shayela ku lobhuti or he's just a hustler?. Yho so there wasn't even proper communication nge duration ye stay sabo...sh*t!. Lol ok.

I wouldn't let that cute puppy go , till death do us part, remember ? grin grin. I find that creepy sometimes when people repeat if often. Ifana nomntu othi I will love you to death enomsindo grin grin. Maybe I watch too much investigation discovery.

Hahaha ndiyawazi ufike emhlophe qhwa with those 3 decorations cheesy .definitely.

LMFAO @ I will love you to death. Kinda sexy but also creepy AF. Yeah, akasebenzi that girl. Indoda yakhe ithengiza iziyobisi, I told you before. Use nokusa ke. Hayi shame, I'm happy for your friend bethuna.

Btw, I just heard it's snowing in Sutherlands, which means sizonya tonight. Stay cozy y'all in Jozi.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Marcelo290:

Lol, what experience? The "experience" is only memorable to you, not to me. So I'm not sure why I should be reminiscing about it with Lionessza. Me & her have better things to talk about. You're welcome to pass on that story to your children though, since it obviously left such a lasting impression to your memory & life grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: / Pictures And Video From The Ibadan Explosion / Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.