Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria (35273 Views)

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / 5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Jayceon:
my brother's friends lives and works there so he called me and said I should touch down and so I did.yeah my experiences were nice,thanx.SA landscape is one of the most outstanding in the world man

Nope,Sbu's pops is a Pedi man,kinda wonder how he clicked with a Zulu women grin grin I mean that combination is so rare.wait a minute...I thought he was fired for advertising his Mo'Fire energy drink during the Metro FM awards

Oh nice!

I really don't know much about Sbu's heritage but he obviously have Zulu blood because he also worked at Khozi FM. So he must be fluent in pure Zulu. The scandal about the Pedi led up to that, like days apart or something. He was already in trouble for his remark when he crossed the line once more & Metro had to take him down a few notches. Most of them tend to think they're gods just because they're in demand for the moment

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO @ I will love you to death. Kinda sexy but also creepy AF. Yeah, akasebenzi that girl. Indoda yakhe ithengiza iziyobisi, I told you before. Use nokusa ke. Hayi shame, I'm happy for your friend bethuna.

Btw, I just heard it's snowing in Sutherlands, which means sizonya tonight. Stay cozy y'all in Jozi.

Hahahaha yeah. Oh ja i remember, tjo shame. I was chatting naye nge lunch and the girl is just paranoid. Uthi this other colleague of hers came over to her and asked her if they can have dinner, she's like "yho yho haybo , I've never even had a long conversation with this guy I'm sure futhi he's capable of kidnapping and murder " grin grin. Ndiyabuza why...uthi coz I've never seen him talk to anyone here for more than a minute, he's always alone nange lunch . Ndithi maybe he's just being nice or is interested in something else. Uthi never soze aphinde ajole yena grin mxm.

Eish! sekuqale ngoku ubanda.

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha yeah. Oh ja i remember, tjo shame. I was chatting naye nge lunch and the girl is just paranoid. Uthi this other colleague of hers came over to her and asked her if they can have dinner, she's like "yho yho haybo , I've never even had a long conversation with this guy I'm sure futhi he's capable of kidnapping and murder " grin grin. Ndiyabuza why...uthi coz I've never seen him talk to anyone here for more than a minute, he's always alone nange lunch . Ndithi maybe he's just being nice or is interested in something else. Uthi never soze aphinde ajole yena grin mxm.

Eish! sekuqale ngoku ubanda.

Hahaha. Awwww shame, she'll move on in due time. It's still too early for romance.

Ja, nalapha it's starting.

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Awwww shame, she'll move on in due time. It's still too early for romance.

Ja, nalapha it's starting.

Hahahaha ja hey.

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha hey you, how have you been? .how am I your type?
First of all, u are a mistress lol! I love the part where u are to dominate me and tell me to do whatever u say.
Secondly u are kinda crazy[don't take it personal], I'm not saying u are crazy crazy, I'm just saying u are a fun person, a brave person, and u love adventures. Besides NORMAL IS BORING
Plus I bet you've got a high libido like me lol. And lastly cause u are sweethearted to me lol!
Would it be weird if I said I'm falling in love with who I've not seen lol! Yes its weird but I like it lol...
You are sincerely my type.

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
kelvinrhs:

First of all, u are a mistress lol! I love the part where u are to dominate me and tell me to do whatever u say.
Secondly u are kinda crazy[don't take it personal], I'm not saying u are crazy crazy, I'm just saying u are a fun person, a brave person, and u love adventures. Besides NORMAL IS BORING
Plus I bet you've got a high libido like me lol. And lastly cause u are sweethearted to me lol!
Would it be weird if I said I'm falling in love with who I've not seen lol! Yes its weird but I like it lol...
You are sincerely my type.

grin grin grin

Hahahaha such a sweet little thang. How old are you if I may ask? wink
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

grin grin grin
Hahahaha such a sweet little thang. How old are you if I may ask? wink
What about we talk about that privately, if u ever contact me privately. Its +2347032293621 just in case you've forgotten
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
kelvinrhs:

What about we talk about that privately, if u ever contact me privately.
Its +2347032293621 just in case you've forgotten

Lol, oh I will keep that in mind.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, oh I will keep that in mind.
Would be patient

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, what experience? The "experience" is only memorable to you, not to me. So I'm not sure why I should be reminiscing about it with Lionessza. Me & her have better things to talk about. You're welcome to pass on that story to your children though, since it obviously left such a lasting impression to your memory & life grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
Marcelo290:
[s]You, Jayceon and the rest of you have successfully left your blue prints in every thread I find you in, which reeks of ignorance, hatred and what have you, keep bringing up smokes you can't control when it eventually leads to fire, you seem to hate Nigerians so much but I still can't fathom what you are doing on a forum of those you so much hate and despise, if only you know much of a mockery you have made of yourself here, bringing up crap meme in guise to look or sound hilarious...

You can ask Zarzar of her experience with theSonOfMark..[/s]

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
After all said and done the South Africans have succeeded in derailing this thread. ZarZar and her mufasa lionesses have diverted all attention to themselves, the OP who opened the thread looking for a job has left, una lucky say na online bi diz

3 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
After all said and done the South Africans have succeeded in derailing this thread. ZarZar and her mufasa lionesses have diverted all attention to themselves, the OP who opened the thread looking for a job has left, una lucky say na online bi diz

Or what, what exactly would you do face to face?

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, analyse this: butt out! I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to her, comrade to comrade as you put it. If there's a person that should be analyzing my comment to her, it's her!
wats ur problem ??

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Thanks dear, exactly. It seemed unbelievable to them that a SA'n will want to travel down here. When they couldn't understand it, they began trying to ridicule you and accuse you of not being a SA'n

I still wonder why they bother hanging out here, I used to think it was because they want to know more about our people and culture, I never knew it was to look down on us from their high horses

My dear, I wish you well. You will definitely get a good job and maybe marry a good Nigerian man in the process smiley
south Africa is looking down on nigeria lol, these guys have grown wings

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
lolgrin as if we don't already know you are a Nigerian hahahaha

Haha Thixo wa se George Goch grin
idiot, y wud a Nigerian come to a "Nigerian website" to pose as a south African and tell everybody that she wants to move to Nigeria

did they tell u we are looking for people to come to Nigeria we are 200million for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Tklabelle(f): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
lolgrin as if we don't already know you are a Nigerian hahahaha

Haha Thixo wa se George Goch grin

She is South African. Spoke to her over the phone

4 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Shut the f up and go create another thread as a Kenyan or American grin , we're done with you here.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Tklabelle:

She is South African. Spoke to her over the phone

ok that's great smiley
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by travelland(f): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Jayceon:
ok that's great smiley
This is sad
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2017
travelland:

This is sad
what's sad now?
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Veron265(f): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2017
My friend and I are planning on visiting Lagos next month, fingers crossed.

She's dead Set on not returning....unlike Afrikanbabe, she hasn't been to Nigeria before.
She's aware of the pros and cons......so I guess, in a population of about 50 mil pax, there are SA babes wanting and willing to relocate.

The thread prior to being derailed has been super healthy, thank you!

1 Like

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by morpheus24: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Diversionary tactic to create a perception that they somehow have won an argument when in reality is not the case. They are simply jabbering
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by morpheus24: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
"surely you are not prohibited to write your own isikwerekwere"

@MdZU

Can you imagine this dirty Kaffir.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
morpheus24:

Diversionary tactic to create a perception that they somehow have won an argument when in reality is not the case. They are simply jabbering

Oh shush! What argument is to be won? Are we in court here? Not everyone puts as much importance on online stuff as some of you do. Once whatever disagreement is over with, some of us actually move on with our lives.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by morpheus24: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh shush! What argument is to be won? Are we in court here? Not everyone puts as much importance on online stuff as some of you do. Once whatever disagreement is over with, some of us actually move on with our lives.

Then move on in an appropriate manner. What is the correlation with drinking stout and the topic that was initially being discussed. Appropriateness and decorum would dictate you open up a thread for SA's to come discuss "The travelling habits of SA's" but then again there aren't enough of you here and the the threads would probably stop at page 2 or 3.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
morpheus24:

Then move on in an appropriate manner. What is the correlation with drinking stout and the topic that was initially being discussed. Appropriateness and decorum would dictate you open up a thread for SA's to come discuss "The travelling habits of SA's" but then again there aren't enough of you here and the the threads would probably stop at page 2 or 3.

"Appropriate manner" according to whom? The fact that we're already discussing things unrelated to the subject matter, means that it's no longer relevant. You're the one that needs a reality check for thinking we need a stamp of approval before moving on to something else.

2 Likes

Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by morpheus24: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
ZarZar:

"Appropriate manner" according to whom?
According to the rules of the forum. READ them!

ZarZar:

The fact that we're already discussing things unrelated to the subject matter, means that it's not longer relevant. You're the one that needs a reality check for thinking we need a stamp of approval before moving on to something else.

This doesn't deserve an intelligent response. Refer back to the above initial response.
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
morpheus24:

According to the rules of the forum. READ them!

This doesn't deserve an intelligent response. Refer back to the above initial response.

Mtcweeeeeeew. Get a life!
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by morpheus24: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Mtcweeeeeeew. Get a life!

I could respond with a nasty "voetsek" but the gentleman in me prefers "have a nice day!"
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
morpheus24:

I could respond with a nasty "voetsek" but the gentleman in me prefers "have a nice day!"

Whatever. Toodloo!
Re: South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria by afrikanbabe(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Veron265:
My friend and I are planning on visiting Lagos next month, fingers crossed.

She's dead Set on not returning....unlike Afrikanbabe, she hasn't been to Nigeria before.
She's aware of the pros and cons......so I guess, in a population of about 50 mil pax, there are SA babes wanting and willing to relocate.

The thread prior to being derailed has been super healthy, thank you!

Hey Veron,

I am glad you found some good points from the thread. That was the whole point. To share information with one another and to inspire.
Tell me more about this venture with you and your friend... Exciting right? Did you guys get jobs? What's the story?

We surely don't have to stop on account of those who are using this thread to spread negative vibes and talk about things not related to the topic. I ask myself, why don't these folks start their own topics, or better yet, email each other, WhatsApp even. Anyway, if we can get back to direction, more sharing, then let's continuuue.

Bless

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ilasamaja Bridge Is Dismantling (see PHOTO) / 2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Smart Airport Terminal Nears Completion (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.