Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . (43684 Views)

Rebuttal To The Thread "Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers?" / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

If u believe so,
Then so be it.

Some people believe Donald Trump is bad
Some believe he is a good leader.
Doesnt mean they are Talking about 2 Trumps...

There is difference between opinion and facts.
You are entitled to any. cool

According to Dalaman and sonofluc1fer you are talking of two Trumps simply because you have different opinions about them . Take time oo ! angry angry angry

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

According to Dalaman and sonofluc1fer you are talking of two Trumps simply because you have different opinions about them . Take time oo ! angry angry angry

grin grin grin

Lmao,
I tire brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

I'm touched. A mud-roller knows what shame is. Good times.

I'm touched . A muderer knows what shame is . Good times

The shameless liar strikes again. Your 'wiki' article clearly states why they are called Abrahamic religions.

Emphasis on tradition. They accept their ideas of God share a common founder - Abraham. The same way akara and moinoin are made from beans. Akara is not moinmoin. I understand reasoning and logic are not your forte - your big belle influences my culinary analogies. I hope the reasoning sinks in.

Btw, it's interesting that you're drawing up definitions of these Asian gods from a secular source. BOTH Gods have their Word, why not use that for comparison?

If you're not a joke, and if meaningful discussions are really what you desire, KEB, please provide a straight answer to this question. Don't disappoint us, now.

Is the Quran a revelation of the thoughts of Yahweh?

Let's stop the mud-slinging.

Wow ! Omg ! Now I know that you a complete dunce ! grin There is no further argument from me . You can't argue with a dunce , its impossible . Let me come and be going cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
The same way akara and moinoin are made from beans. Akara is not moinmoin.

God of Abraham is the beans . Akara is Islam , moi-moi is Christianity . But Akara is not moi-moi , but Christianity is not Islam

Olodo rabata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Davidgrey: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Says the atheist who believes there is no God . Has that belief been proven ?

There is no correlation between the two .

Nonsense . There are various interpretations of stories in the bible especially allegorical or metaphorical interpretations of the creation story , Tower of Babel , Noah and the Ark . What about the archaeological evidences of the biblical places and historical evidence of the figures and events in the Bible ?

The deists use logic , reason , science and observation of nature to prove the existence of God . Rejection religion as the deists do is not tantamount to questioning God's existence .

Being Omnipresent means being present in all places at all times . So yes , God is present in both Heaven and Hell .
Times and times again, it has been proven that certain phenomenons are man made illusions designed to subject man to mental slavery, If you believe that water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen and yet you doubt scientific "facts" that have proven that man is the evolution of organisms then you are suffering from cognitive bias

@highlighted There are no archeological evidences of "events", there are evidences of places but that Doesn't negate the fact that the bible isn't accurate

The bible is full of stories written by men(opinionated and highly subjective) most of the stories were passed down orally(subjected to personal alterations and changes)

Have you read the history of the bible? Its formation, its translation or even the purpose why it was written? Do yourself a favor and google "John Wycliffe" and feed yourself some knowledge

Observations of nature?

Rainbows have been debunked
The sun orbiting around the earth has been debunked
Tower of babel (language tale) has been debunked

An omnipresence being Doesn't need a home/base, There is a reason why its termed "Omnipresence" besides that Jesus said "Our father IN heaven"

Religion is a scam that was used in the past to enslave man mentally.

7 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

As Christians we don't believe that God sent Mohammed as his prophet or messenger . And Muslims don't believe that God has a triune nature . Its all about beliefs and perspectives . We all have different beliefs and perspectives of the same thing .

So answer me : Is Jesus the prophet of one God and the son of another God ?

Simply put you don't believe in the same thing. End of story. These Gods are not the same. Allah said he isn't a triune God. The Christain God is a triune one. Not the same thing.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

Simply put you don't believe in the same thing. End of story. These Gods are not the same. Allah said he isn't a triune God. The Christain God is a triune one. Not the same thing.

Answer my question sir : Is Jesus the prophet of one God and the son of another God ?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Davidgrey:

Times and times again, it has been proven that certain phenomenons are man made illusions designed to subject man to mental slavery, If you believe that water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen and yet you doubt scientific "facts" that have proven that man is the evolution of organisms then you are suffering from cognitive bias

@highlighted There are no archeological evidences of "events", there are evidences of places but that Doesn't negate the fact that the bible isn't accurate

The bible is full of stories written by men(opinionated and highly subjective) most of the stories were passed down orally(subjected to personal alterations and changes)

Have you read the history of the bible? Its formation, its translation or even the purpose why it was written? Do yourself a favor and google "John Wycliffe" and feed yourself some knowledge

Observations of nature?

An omnipresence being Doesn't need a home/base, There is a reason why its termed "Omnipresence" besides that Jesus said "Our father IN heaven"

OK
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Davidgrey:

Observations of nature?

Who was the first person to invent the "scam" please?
If I may ask.
Please answer with proof and evidence.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Answer my question sir : Is Jesus the prophet of one God and the son of another God ?
Oh yes. Prophet of Allah. Son of Yahweh. Abi you no get sense ni?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

If I may ask.
Good day, kind Sir, do you accept faith as evidence?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Good day, kind Sir, do you accept faith as evidence?
Do u believe in faith?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm touched . A muderer knows what shame is . Good times
You must have me mistaken for Jesus, that betrayer of your Jewish zombie.

KingEbukasBlog:

Wow ! Omg ! Now I know that you a complete dunce ! grin
I agree. I am.

KingEbukasBlog:

There is no further argument from me
There was none in the first place. Just another lie, your reaction when logic crushes the weak foundations of your infantile reasoning. Yahweh == Allah. You must be heaven's jester.

KingEbukasBlog:

. You can't argue with a dunce , its impossible . Let me come and be going cheesy
To the arms of your other hero Craig, for new shit to create a thread with and spin more lies.

Meaningful discussions my arse.. The only discussions that are meaningful to you are those you agree with.. Which isnt a lot to be honest. Your best threads address atheists. I wonder why.. Are we really fools? Maybe we are.

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

Do u believe in faith?
Is your mother a virgin?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

According to muslims a character called Jesus is the prophet of their God and according to christian belief a chapter called Jesus is the son of their God. The character called Jesus plays two different roles in the two different religious stories . The Jesus character in the Koran isn't the same as the one in the bible. The one in the Koran wasn't crucified, isn't the son of God etc
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Is your mother a virgin?

That is a miracle of course . Just like the four miracles of atheism . Praise Nothingness !

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by randomperson: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
victor8269:

Sins of their fathers
So if you're imprisoned because of something your great grandfather did, it will be okay
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Is your mother a virgin?
I can't remember any claim i made about my mother,

Anyway,
If u cant answer,
Kindly, Let the person i was talking to answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

The Jesus character in the Koran isn't the same as the one in the bible. The one in the Koran wasn't crucified, isn't the son of God etc

What the heck is this bikonu ? When Muslims say they are going to prove to us that Jesus is not the son of God but a prophet they are probably talking about a different Jesus right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

If u believe so,
Then so be it unto u.

Some people believe Donald Trump is bad
Some believe he is a good leader.
Doesnt mean they are Talking about 2 Trumps...

There is difference between opinion and facts.
You are entitled to any. cool

Yahweh sent Mohammed according to you since they are the same God. You can't run away from it. Comparing the Allah and Yahweh to Trump shows how empty you are.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

I can't remember any claim i made about my mother,
Your iQ's too low man. God must be with you.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by sonofluc1fer: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That is a miracle of course . Just like the four miracles of atheism . Praise Nothingness !
Higher IQ than felixmoron. Lower IQ than a lizard population. Good job avoiding that question. Well played. Your tactis are well known to more seasoned viewers. angry angry
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

Yahweh sent Mohammed according to you since they are the same God. You can't run away from it. Comparing the Allah and Yahweh to Trump shows how empty you are.

Hian lipsrsealed
Argument by repetitions has started o ....
Abeg u pple should come and carry.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

What the heck is this bikonu ? When Muslims say they are going to prove to us that Jesus is not the son of God but a prophet they are probably talking about a different Jesus right ?

Compare the Jesus story in the Koran and that of the bible and tell us if they are the same person. How many muslims have been able to show you that Jesus is not the son of God? They can't because they aren't even talking about the same character as you.

You clearly said you don't believe in the same thing, how then are you talking of the same thing?
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Your iQ's too low man. God must be with you.

Sad enough,
u dont know what "IQ" means undecided
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

Hian lipsrsealed
Argument by repetitions has started o ....
Abeg u pple should come and carry.

Always empty.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

Always empty.
2 Abrahams, 2 trumps, 2 Jesus......

Hehehehe, Dullardman grin
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

2 Abrahams, 2 trumps, 2 Jesus......

Hehehehe, Dullardman grin

Yahweh will send you in hell for not accepting Mohammed his last messenger.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Higher IQ than felixmoron. Lower IQ than a lizard population. Good job avoiding that question. Well played. Your tactis are well known to more seasoned viewers. angry angry

I didn't avoid the question . Its a miracle , I admitted that . Just like the four miracles of atheism . You see bro , we have the same tactics , just that I'm a much better and advanced player . grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by felixomor: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
dalaman:

Yahweh will send you in hell for not accepting Mohammed his last messenger.

Your opinion. cool
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by dalaman: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

Your opinion. cool

You said Yahweh is Allah remember.
Re: A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . by Davidgrey: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

If I may ask.
The Catholics in the 1300's

They were the sole enforcers of Christianity then long before the petty scammers we have today

They collected payments for confessionals and absolution

The Catholic church made so much money feeding off the ignorance of man

Their constant interference in Political/civil affairs led to the translation of the bible and the break up of Christianity into what it is today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.