Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu (39442 Views)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / President Buhari Arrives Niger For ECOWAS Meeting / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by MrEverest(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
sukkot:
what is netenyahu doing in ecowas meeting ? i thought ecowas is west african states ? buhari ought to slap the shyttt out of netenyahu for dearing to infringe in western african coalition meeting
What is Morroco looking for in ECOWAS? When did the Maghreb region at the northern most part of Africa become part of ECOWAS?? THE ZOO HAS EXPIRED!!!

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Why do we have to get agricultural skills or Tech or Education from Israel?

African Americans share origin and genes with us. Culturally, politically and economically, if we were looking for partners in these three area they are a best bet than Israel. Tell me, the Falashas that Israel evacuated from Ethiopia to Israel, how are they doing? Their conditions and status in Israel should be an eye opener of how Israel see blackskins. They dont care if you are Jew like them, Christian, Muslim, Sango worshipper....they put you in place on account of your skin color....the reason Obama never warmed up to Netanyahu. You all better wake up!
Because Isreal is an agricultural and technological giant and you are not.
There are racists even in america and western Europe. It dosen't mean Nigerians cannot do business with the government and develop the country.

6 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Okanokan(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
I wont be surprise if Osinbajo renounces his Christian faith to become a muslim. Pity him!

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Maybe not you, but generally, Judeo-hating, one Nigerian chanters with your views are some of the most despicable hypocrites on the planet.
They cry when Isreal defends its own innocents against a credible and violent threat, and yet support the deliberate oppression of harmless innocents in Nigeria just because they want to secceed.

You don't know what my views are, you're making silly assumptions instead of listening to reason. Have you seen me chant 'One Nigeria'? I have been in favor of a division of northern and southern Nigeria (at the very least) since I was a small child.

Israel is the aggressor here, they invaded another man's home - they are trespassers not victims. You demean your own struggle by aligning with criminals, their issues are vastly different from that of Biafra.

I do not support the oppression of any Africans. You have never seen me support such.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Plateon you are only saying this because of your irreligious stance.

However the boycott has nothing to do with human rights, but everything to do with religion. I expected your critical side to be able to pick that. But, on the contrary, you allowed your negative emotion for Christian religion to blind and subjugate your sense of reason.

If human right is the issue, then no country in the middle east should be exempted.

And, regarding your strong hate for Isreal, I seriously think you have been grossly disinformed.

plaetton:

Israel is not a great nation.
Israel is an oppressive State that still practices the worst form of racial discrimination and apartheid in this modern era

As Africans, still traumatized by Slave trade , neocolonialism and Apartheid, we should share a common loathing for human Rights issues in Israel.

Therefore, I support the Nigerian government's boycott.

I admire FFK as the official opposition party in Nigeria.
But when he goes off his rockers and begins to wax spiritual mumbo jumbo, he is on his own. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by sukkot: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrEverest:
What is Morroco looking for in ECOWAS? When did the Maghreb region at the northern most part of Africa become part of ECOWAS?? THE ZOO HAS EXPIRED!!!
you tell me. they are gatecrashing like netenyahu. this why bubu about to lay down the law. buhari dont take no nonsense wink
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by gberra: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
LordAdam16:
Later when we call Osinbajo a bigot, corrupt, weak midget who is only using Christianity to forward personal ambitions, his minions like gberra et al would be talking trash.

He did not condemn Northerners killing preachers in the North, he did not condemn Fulani herdsmen committing genocide against Southern Kaduna Christians. Now, he is boycotting the meeting of Netanyahu because he is scared of the North and the implications for his 2019 presidential ambitions...

Let him come and campaign with I'm a pastor outside the SW. This buffoon would sell off Christians and free thinkers on a whim just because of 2019.

-Lord
Haaahaahaaa!!!!!... You also one of the species of FFK's puppets grin.. You got caught up in his dragnet of tribal and religious asininity. angry
I guess Osinbajo boycotted the G7 too due to his bigotry, as the case may be.
I thought you claimed you were intelligent . Well, being intelligent is relative.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
spartan117:

what is Morocco doing in ecowas?

Because Arab states cannot come together to do anything tangible besides spread the disease known as Islam. Which is why, despite their collective hostility, the criminal state of Israel has been able to thrive despite its neighbors.

The Arab states of the GCC are just as useless as the stupid north Africans who perpetually quarrel over nonsense.

Let this be a lesson to those of you who keep arguing that a common language and religion makes people stronger and more cohesive. Or that Islam eradicates social ills and divisions.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

The Biafra situation is not comparable with Israel in any way.

The Biafrans are asking for the right of self-determination.

Palestinians are trying to stop genocide and land expropriation by European Jews.

No comparison.
You are getting me irritated. European jews? There is a 5000 years of recorded history to shows that arabs are not indigenous to that terrain. They are settlers too.
Besides, you seem to write off the biafran agitation which is a pretty disgusting thing to do.
Unlike the Palestinians, the biafrans have an actual historical claim to their own land. Unlike the Palestinians, the biafrans are not violent and so does not deserve a bloody retaliation from state forces. Biafrans don't throw missiles into schools and hospitals.
Unlike the Palestinians, the biafrans would gladly accept a two-state solution.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by gberra: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
plaetton:

[s]Israel is not a great nation.
Israel is an oppressive State that still practices the worst form of racial discrimination and apartheid in this modern era

As Africans, still traumatized by Slave trade , neocolonialism and Apartheid, we should share a common loathing for human Rights issues in Israel.

Therefore, I support the Nigerian government's boycott.

I admire FFK as the official opposition party in Nigeria.
But when he goes off his rockers and begins to wax spiritual mumbo jumbo, he is on his own[/s]. undecided
I only struck out an insanely idiotic comments.

-Burn Yourself

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by kenny987(f): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Lol. So Nigeria needed to attend a regional meeting to foster her relationship with Israel?? The same Israel was on sit, when the said Morocco was admitted into ECOWAS, even without the presence of Nigeria. What the Bleep is wrong with some of you guys? Why allow religious sentiments becloud your sixth sense Jeez!

A simple statement requiring the person I quoted to critique the subject matter rather than the person of FFK is now a function of religious sentiments? Some more sinister element must be lurking around and in you to make you arrive at such a dumbass conclusion. This level of daftness is unbecoming honestly!
kenny987:

How about interrogating the merits or otherwise of Nigeria deliberately refusing to attend an ECOWAS meeting? Why limit yourself to your perceptions of FFK without more?

Exactly what is the religious sentiment in this quote and against whom? Get real please!

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
When exactly did Isreal INVADE "another man's home"?

Please can you prove that there were never a community of Jewish indegenious people in the present day Isreal/Palestine?

And can you prove that the ancestors of the present day Arab communities in Palestine were there prior to the emergence of Davidic Dynasty?

mmsen:

You don't know what my views are, you're making silly assumptions instead of listening to reason. Have you seen me chant 'One Nigeria'? I have been in favor of a division of northern and southern Nigeria (at the very least) since I was a small child.

Israel is the aggressor here, they invaded another man's home - they are trespassers not victims. You demean your own struggle by aligning with criminals, their issues are vastly different from that of Biafra.

I do not support the oppression of any Africans. You have never seen me support such.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Tecno66: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
IbnIslam:
I am convinced that this man is mad and a petty bigot. He clings on ethnic and religious sentiment to delude his followers.
If you say he is mad, what reason can you that is okay give for a secular nation like nigeria not to attend ECOWAS meeting because of the presence of the Israeli PM? Does the fact that the president is a muslim make Nigeria an islamic nation to warant such boycot especially wth the ECOWAS headquarters located in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

The palestinans don't own that land. They are settlers too.
They have been offered a two-state solution which they rejected, and now resort to terrorism.
And Isreal has a moral right to defend its own citizens with every strength and tech they can muster.
Besides, where do you expect the millions of Isreali men, women and children to go?

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by oxygen247(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
osibanjo and eye service

What else do you expect from an Afonja

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by bareal(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
What the Govt did may not be right but blackmailing the Vice President spiritually is bad ....
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

You are getting me irritated. European jews? There is a 5000 years of recorded history to shows that arabs are not indigenous to that terrain. They are settlers too.
Besides, you seem to write off the biafran agitation which is a pretty disgusting thing to do.
Unlike the Palestinians, the biafrans have an actual historical claim to their own land. Unlike the Palestinians, the biafrans are not violent and so does not deserve a bloody retaliation from state forces. Biafrans don't throw missiles into schools and hospitals.
Unlike the Palestinians, the biafrans would gladly accept a two-state solution.

The early Jewish settlers of the 20th century were European Jews fleeing persecution. These were followed by Holocaust survivors, also from Europe.

The largest block of Jews since that period have come from Eastern Europe and Russia. Many of whom are the descendants of converts or people with only one Jewish grandparent.

Like it or not, these are Europeans, not people indigenous to Palestine.

The Palestinians are only defending the little that they have left against a violent military/police state. Everyone has the right to defend themselves. That is true for Palestinians and Biafrans.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Osinbanjo will make a very weak president even worst than GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by MetaPhysical: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tecno66:
Osinbajo must have stayed away on Buhari's instruction because Buhari dont want to have anything to do with Israel. He should have considered the population of christians he represents. This are the implications of having a jihadist at the helm of affairs. I trust a moderate muslim like Atiku wont take such a militant stand. This country will remain a mixture of strange bed fellows as we say in chemistry rather than a solution. In a more civilised environment, because of the christian population, the president may refuse to go if he is a muslim but will deligate his christian vice.

Is the ECOWAS meeting a religious congregation, why the overkill and analysis on religious input? Why is a economic meeting turning to a religious war? Besides, Israel does not have the solutions we need for our problems in Nigeria.

DeBeers, an Israeli owned company and diamond miners in South Africa were one of the wors racists in the duration of apartheid and they resisted freedom for your fellow blacks to the South. What makes you think their presence in West Africa is a display of love?

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by deomelo: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Raymonbell:
Some people comment on every thread like they know everything.
Nigeria's stand on Israel's occupation of Palestinian Land remain sacrosanct and Osinbajo as the acting president play with fire if he make any commitment or statement that negate the country's foreign policy. Staying away is better than jeopardizing what Buhari spent his first six month in office repairing.

Foreign policy transcend the stupiiiiid ethnic and religious politics we play in Nigeria. Moreover, who told Mr. FFK that Christian in Nigeria support Israel.

FFK must be high with Moringa, I swear.

More like high on his usual dose of cheap cocaine.

You see how relevant people in the society, the government and even his own people in the SW just dey ignore him like Yaba left long time resident. The only clowns and customers paying him attention are illiterates, ignorant and unintelligent Igbos and you know how that goes... grin grin

Btw, when the president and his VP are busy or not able to appear at such functions, they assign a powerful representative to represent the country and in this case, they sent OBJ who is even more powerful than all the African leaders present combined. grin grin

Is his fear of the cabal greater than his fear of God?

He knows the spiritual implications of what he has done even if he will not admit to them publicly.

The bible says “what profiteth a man to gain the world and lose his soul?”

Just imagine. Is ECOWAS meeting a religious function

FFK and his useless ipob trolls and supporters are annoying pests and degenerates.. grin grin
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by zemaik(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
So called giant of Africa, nay west Africa, boycotting ECOWAS meeting and some people see nothing wrong with that. This same Nigerian govt. disobeyed ECOWAS court ruling. Okay ooo! It is all loading. When a country is folding it fails in everything, including foreign policy management.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Calling Isreal a "criminal state" is highly offensive and disrespectful. I pray you don't learn your leasson the hard way.

mmsen:

Because Arab states cannot come together to do anything tangible besides spread the disease known as Islam. Which is why, despite their collective hostility, the criminal state of Israel has been able to thrive despite its neighbors.

The Arab states of the GCC are just as useless as the stupid north Africans who perpetually quarrel over nonsense.

Let this be a lesson to those of you who keep arguing that a common language and religion makes people stronger and more cohesive. Or that Islam eradicates social ills and divisions.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by permit(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Place a ban on comments regarding tribe, ethnicity and religion on the internet and FFK would die of boredom and lack of public attention in days.

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion? Did he think of this when Buhari spoke with Trump, a pathological Muslim hater, on the phone? Did he say this when Christian clerics met Buhari and had lunch with him in Aso Rock? Did he say this when Buhari sits at a meeting with presidents who are Christians in attendance?

Ffk keeps trudging along this path because he understands how gullible those who constitute his fan base are. He knows there's no better way to keep them under his spell than propagating religious hate messages. Are the authorities going to keep sacrificing our national security on the alter of freedom of speech?

In conclusion, who says Natanyahu is a Christian by the way?

This guy ffk is indeed a dangerous mad man.
.ma guy am not disputin the fact that ffk is a talkactive and u kw every talkactive is known for their character,but u fail to learn in every lies there is atom of truth,when u see a kid cryin their must be a course,depends on how u view it,to me, oda pple we are seeing this country irredeemable as a failed nation, and pple like me are seekin for disingration of country,u kw why? Like i said no hope for her niageria,and we are livin togather by force. So bros wit all respect dont insult pple seekin freedom 4rm dis amalgamation plz...

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by plaetton: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
Plateon you are only saying this because of your irreligious stance.

However the boycott has nothing to do with human rights, but everything to do with religion. I expected your critical side to be able to pick that. But, on the contrary, you allowed your negative emotion for Christian religion to blind and subjugate your sense of reason.

If human right is the issue, then no country in the middle east should be exempted.

And, regarding your strong hate for Isreal, I seriously think you have been grossly disinformed.

Firstly, I don't have strong hate for Israel.
I am just being consistent in my hatred of oppression, wherever I see it.
My spirit just bleeds for oppression wherever I see it.

As a Black man, I cannot but empathize with people , any people, under the yolk of oppression, discrimination or Apartheid, as in the case of Israel against the Palestinians.

If FFK feels for the oppressed in Nigeria, he should likewise feel for the oppressed people of Palestine.

It is purely on those grounds that I support the boycott.

Secondly, contrary to what most ignorant Nigerians think, Israel is neither a Christian nation nor a deeply religious nation. Therefore, you cannot accuse me of religious bias on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

The palestinans don't own that land. They are settlers too.
They have been offered a two-state solution which they rejected, and now resort to terrorism.
And Isreal has a moral right to defend its own citizens with every strength and tech they can muster.
Besides, where do you expect the millions of Isreali men, women and children to go?

They could return to Europe from whence they came.

Did you know that prior to the establishment of Israel there was a plan on the table to resettle European Jews in Uganda?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

The early Jewish settlers of the 20th century were European Jews fleeing persecution. These were followed by Holocaust survivors, also from Europe.

The largest block of Jews since that period have come from Eastern Europe and Russia. Many of whom are the descendants of converts or people with only one Jewish grandparent.

Like it or not, these are Europeans, not people indigenous to Palestine.

The Palestinians are only defending the little that they have left against a violent military/police state. Everyone has the right to defend themselves. That is true for Palestinians and Biafrans.
They are Jews. They may have a varying degree of Jewness but they are Jews.
1/4 of a Jew is a jew. The palestinains who are arabs are not the historical owners of that terrain too.
Besides, where do you want the rest of Isreal to go? We are talking about millions of people here including women and children. And they have managed to build a stable, progressive nation in the midst of the arabian-mess that surround them on every side.
The Palestinians should accept a two-state solution or fucck-off.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by iamdynamite(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Place a ban on comments regarding tribe, ethnicity and religion on the internet and FFK would die of boredom and lack of public attention in days.

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion? Did he think of this when Buhari spoke with Trump, a pathological Muslim hater, on the phone? Did he say this when Christian clerics met Buhari and had lunch with him in Aso Rock? Did he say this when Buhari sits at a meeting with presidents who are Christians in attendance?

Ffk keeps trudging along this path because he understands how gullible those who constitute his fan base are. He knows there's no better way to keep them under his spell than propagating religious hate messages. Are the authorities going to keep sacrificing our national security on the alter of freedom of speech?

God bless you bro..you really spot on.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Made1414(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:

where is your sense?

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by MetaPhysical: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Because Isreal is an agricultural and technological giant and you are not.
There are racists even in america and western Europe. It dosen't mean Nigerians cannot do business with the government and develop the country.

There are many agricultural giants, even Nigeria is an agricultural giant. Our policy and programmes are warped, its why we are where we are agriculturally. Israel cannot fix policy and mindset for us. So what do you need them for agriculture for? You want to start another regime of importation. Aren't you tired of importing skills and produce?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by zeestunner(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Tell Palestinians to stop supporting the destruction of isreal and the launching of missiles into the isreali homelands to kill innocents. It makes it difficult for rational people like me to sympathize with them when Isreal inevitably hits back.
There is already a two-state solution on the ground, let them take it. Biafrans would gladly take that if offered.

I hope when Nigeria offer igbos ur 5 landkocked states u wont come here and start shouting o because ur biafra Will be Just 5 States and not ting more. No worry we go treat una like isreal de do palestine
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
What exactly did he repair? Prior to PMB, what was Nigeria's official position on Palestine? And who says that attending the meeting is the same thing as changing PMB's position? You guys are seriously the reason this country will never advance. You do not just hate truth, you fight to kill it.

Raymonbell:
Some people comment on every thread like they know everything.
Nigeria's stand on Israel's occupation of Palestinian Land remain sacrosanct and Osinbajo as the acting president play with fire if he make any commitment or statement that negate the country's foreign policy. Staying away is better than [s]jeopardizing what Buhari spent his first six month in office repairing.[/s]

Foreign policy transcend the stupiiiiid ethnic and religious politics we play in Nigeria. Moreover, who told Mr. FFK that Christian in Nigeria support Israel.

FFK must be high with Moringa, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Lancelott(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Tell Palestinians to stop supporting the destruction of isreal and the launching of missiles into the isreali homelands to kill innocents. It makes it difficult for rational people like me to sympathize with them when Isreal inevitably hits back.
There is already a two-state solution on the ground, let them take it. Biafrans would gladly take that if offered.
Your comment gives me joy. People watch All Jazeera, a station sympathetic to the Arabs and come here to talk, I just shake my head. Even CNN under the Obama administration started contorting facts... that's why it's good to watch stations like France 24 and co....see both sides of a story. Arabs have a high rate of extremism and jihadist tendencies especially when their population hits 20% and above at a location. look at France, bombings by them, London nko? should the list go on? Once you give them an inch, they want everything. Will you tell me Palestinians are saints? Do you know how many Israeli women and children they have killed? yet Al Jazeera only reports the Palestinian casualties... lol how funny...those people pose a threat and Israel has always been their target. A lot of you need to go on pilgrimage to Israel to see that Al Jazeera is contorting facts. They respect muslims a lot. Even the key to the Church during one pilgrimage like that was held by a muslim....so tell me something new... it's so bad that you can't write muslim with small letter m on your phone or laptop without auto correct kicking in, but sadly, the same thing can't be said of the word christian. try it out and see....muslims want the whole world but it won't work. Imagine wonder woman was banned from a country because the lead actress was from Israel, a Jew and had done the Israeli compulsory military service...Imagine banning a movie in Nigeria because the lead actor was muslim, what will they say?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Monday Prayer In Onitsha To Mark End Of Sit At Home In Anambra State Today(photo / Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.