Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu (39447 Views)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / President Buhari Arrives Niger For ECOWAS Meeting / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Fx55(m): 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
delivryboy:
Even the United States shun the Israeli PM when his excesses could not be contained. Boycotting Israel is no boycotting God.
United States or Barrack HUSSEIN Obama?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brugge:

I agree with that completely. But the irony of the present reality is that if religion is doing the opposite of what it was meant for.

That's where we disagree.

Whenever you have people calling themselves 'the chosen people' or telling their members that they will go to a mythical heaven, not because they treat other human beings better but because they have swallowed the right lie, then you will end up with animosity and chaos.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Place a ban on comments regarding tribe, ethnicity and religion on the internet and FFK would die of boredom and lack of public attention in days.

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion? Did he think of this when Buhari spoke with Trump, a pathological Muslim hater, on the phone? Did he say this when Christian clerics met Buhari and had lunch with him in Aso Rock? Did he say this when Buhari sits at a meeting with presidents who are Christians in attendance?

Ffk keeps trudging along this path because he understands how gullible those who constitute his fan base are. He knows there's no better way to keep them under his spell than propagating religious hate messages. Are the authorities going to keep sacrificing our national security on the alter of freedom of speech?

In conclusion, who says Natanyahu is a Christian by the way?

This guy ffk is indeed a dangerous mad man.

Donald Trump only puts America first, almost all the attacks from 911 till date on Americans are done by Muslims terrorists, so do you just expect him to fold his arms ?

Don't tag it hatred, because everything was fine until Muslims terrorists started the war

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Fx55(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:
These are Europeans expropriating Arab land. Let them return to Europe and fight for land there.
Are you for real? I have every reason to believe you're a Muslim from Northern Nigeria masquerading as something else. They're the ones capable of telling such blatant lies.

This is revisionism at its crudest form... Smh.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Buhari and his cohorts are dollads destined for destruction. They failed to learn from Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc, who amassed weapons against the nation of God, Israel, but ended in self-destruction of people and materials. Even Saudi Arabia are in rapor with the state of Israel. Are these terrorists upnorth proving to be more catholic than the Pope ?
They are destined to regret their action.

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by MetaPhysical: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Too late for that now.
Besides, Isreal has More value to the world than the entire arab world combined. You are probably alive today because of one vaccine or the other created by a Jew.
If you think giving the Palestinians the entire terrain will bring peace, then you must be deluded. Arabs will always fight and destroy themselves without any outside provocation.

It is people that make a country great. In 1945 Israel was a desert and empty land. In 1970 Nigeria was far more developed than Dubai. Today Dubai is greater than Nigeria. Why? We have a challenge and Israel cannot solve that problem for us because it's in our mind and psyche, the incompatibility of the various peoples of Nigeria is so deep that we work in counter-effect to all the potentials and promises the land holds. No country, however great, can resolve the incompatibility of a people against themselves. If it was possible Israel would have resolved its own incompatibility with the Palestinians long ago. So drop the myth about Israel being all powerful, so is Nigeria, if we had unity of purpose.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Organs(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
kenny987:

How about interrogating the merits or otherwise of Nigeria deliberately refusing to attend an ECOWAS meeting? Why limit yourself to your perceptions of FFK without more?

You and I know FFk is looking out for FFK only. Now, why are they boycotting? im sure you dont know for sure, also why is Isreal attending? im sure you also dont know for sure, so its better to find out all the whys before taking sides
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by plaetton: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
Of course, no one can accuse you of religious biase.

But my point is that you deviated from logic.

So now, it's good that you have shown that your momentary emotional outline was as a result of what you perceived as opression. I can make do with that.

However, the reality is that the Jews have a right to life like everyone else. And I don't think it's fair to demonize them simply because they have consistently refused to bow to terrorism.

Again, the point is that the boycott was not in solidarity with the oppressed Palestinians but rather to ridicule Isreal in solidarity with much more agressive, hostile and oppressive Islamic caliphates.

Yes, we all know that Isreal is not a Christian nation. We also know that Isreal has still not entrenched the Zionist agenda and so is democratic and protects the human rights of all her citezens - including those of the Isleali citezens who are non-Jewish.

But we do know that Isreal holds a pivotal place in Christianity. We also know that Jews and Judaism are the roots of Christianity. And millions of us Christians and all Jews hope and expect that one day our soon coming King and Messiah will lead from Jerusalem.

So based on your above post, which of us has a non-objective , religious bias on this issue ?

In my original post , I never mentioned Christianity nor Islam as a driver of my loathing for the institutionalized oppression of Palestinians.
The oppression and open imprisonment of Palestinians under the most dehumanizing conditions is a fact, not my opinion.
You completely ignored this fact, as if it is justified , simply because ancient Israel is the centre of your religious myths.

Try to imagine yourself a Palestinian for once before you justify their oppression.

And again, if you think Israel has a religious or historical justification to oppress the Palestinians, then you should likewise justify perhaps the Hausa/Fulani oppression of minority groups in Northern Nigeria and throughout Nigeria.

We should all call a spade a spade.
We must be CONSISTENT with our VALUES, and must be CONSISTENTLY vigilant about everyone's freedoms and fundamental human rights.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
MetaPhysical:

It is people that make a country great. In 1945 Israel was a desert and empty land. In 1970 Nigeria was far more developed than Dubai. Today Dubai is greater than Nigeria. Why? We have a challenge and Israel cannot solve that problem for us because it's in our mind and psyche, the incompatibility of the various peoples of Nigeria is so deep that we work in counter-effect to all the potentials and promises the land holds. No country, however great, can resolve the incompatibility of a people against themselves. If it was possible Israel would have resolved its own incompatibility with the Palestinians long ago. So drop the myth about Israel being all powerful, so is Nigeria, if we had unity of purpose.
But you will never have the unity. It will not happen in a million years, because you are a nation where illiterates dictate your national direction.
Why would the president boycott an Isreali meeting because of far-away Palestine? An illiterate government is what it is.
You are just wasting your time and your future trying to patch Nigeria up.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Fx55(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:
You don't know what my views are, you're making silly assumptions instead of listening to reason. Have you seen me chant 'One Nigeria'? I have been in favor of a division of northern and southern Nigeria (at the very least) since I was a small child.

Israel is the aggressor here, they invaded another man's home - they are trespassers not victims. You demean your own struggle by aligning with criminals, their issues are vastly different from that of Biafra.

I do not support the oppression of any Africans. You have never seen me support such.

Palestinians want a state of their own devoid of Israeli presence and interference, Biafrans want their own independent state and desire to be free from the shackles of Nigeria.

What differs?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by gberra: 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
LordAdam16:

Is Israel one of the G7 nations?

You need deliverance. Maybe your Pastor VP would be the one to do the deliverance.

-Lord
Why can't you read between the lines & comprehend the simplest of English.
If Osinbajo was as bigoted & insensitive to the myriad of mindless killings as you listed, he would have boycotted the G7 too.
What else can be more of a priority in relation to security than G7.
I learnt that Benj was around to warn Ecowas against Morocco Ecowas membership but as far as I'm concerned this is a non-issue as Morocco was once an AU member.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by MetaPhysical: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

But you will never have the unity. It will not happen in a million years, because you are a nation where illiterates dictate your national direction.
Why would the president boycott an Isreali meeting because of far-away Palestine? An illiterate government is what it is.
You are just wasting your time and your future trying to patch Nigeria up.

True! So what's Israel going to do on our behalf to make it happen? Nothing! Our effort at this cross-road should be a rise-up towards disintegration and the various processes needed to bring it about, and not quarrelling or be bothered with whether Nigeria attend meeting with Israel or not. If Nigeria is not useful to us as it is, how does a meeting with Israel change that and Nigeria become useful? None! Let's face front and work on dissolution. grin
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by LordAdam16: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
[s]Why can't you read between the lines & comprehend the simplest of English.
If Osinbajo was as bigoted & insensitive to the myriad of mindless killings as you listed, he would have boycotted the G7 too.
What else can be more of a priority in relation to security than G7.[/s]

Are you a human or a bot?

Did Buhari not attend the 2015 G7 meeting when he was invited by Obama and Merkel -- http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/g7-summit-nigerias-president-buhari-arrives-germany-discuss-boko-haram-1504980? Does it mean he is not bigoted and insensitive to the myriad of mindless killings...

Your brain dey pain you. Keep making excuses for the corrupt midget.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Splashme: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Splashme:
Shame on Buhari

These fools in Aso Rock keep creating
grounds for Biafra to soar
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by CioAngels(f): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
I think, really, the Vp is trying to tread softly with the cabal who must have threatened him with death if he attends. In pa obj words some years ago "NIGERIA IS NOT WORTH DYING FOR" so the Vp has to be careful with those power drunk evils. I hope we are not been ruled by Arab Nations? To me, other Nations sees Nigeria as a Country with No knowledgable leaders, but only knowledgable when it comes to stealing.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by plaetton: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:

By your shallow logic & despicably low understanding, Israel is the worst country with the most atrocious human right abuse and responsible for Africa's trauma by implication. shocked..
I celebrate your dumbness.

Only a very daft individual continues to speak without caring to mak e a single tangible point. undecided
There is more to having an education than simply being able to write sentences.

As per your post above, again, I am not shocked that you display very poor comprehension skills.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by bkool7(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
This FFK guy is a troubleshooter . Nigeria was well represented there according to the Minister of Foriegn Affairs .
If anyone still believes the trash that comes out of this man's mouth then they're both trying to achieve something sinister

" The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama
yesterday said Nigeria was represented at the 51st
ECOWAS Summit of Heads of State and
Government in Liberia.
Onyeama, however, did not mention the Nigerian
government representatives at the summit, which
was also attended by Israeli Prime Minister,
Benjamin Netanyahu.
The minister was responding to a question on
why Nigeria was absent at the summit, which
ended on Sunday in Monrovia, Liberia’s capital.
When asked further on the country’s absence at
such crucial meeting, Onyeama insisted that
“Nigeria was represented. Nigeria was adequately
represented at the summit.”
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was at the
summit. But it was not certain if he attended on
behalf of the Nigerian government or in his
capacity as an elder statesman in the West African
region.
Of the 15 countries ECOWAS community, 12
heads of state attended the summit.
Presidents of Benin, Patrice Talon; Niger’s
Mahamadou Issoufou and Muhammadu Buhari
of Nigeria were absent."

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nigeria-represented-at-ecowas-summit-minister/200684.html
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by beejay101(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
WotzupNG:

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10208505462263507
Can somebody direct me on how to always comment directly on the facebook page of FFK
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by obailala(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
This cocain sniffer again, giving warm meal to his new found multitude of loser admirers. Osinbajo did not attend an ECOWAS meeting and because Netanyahu attended the meeting, Osinbajo's Christianity is now being questioned. Morons everywhere you go!
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by EzeUche(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
God bless Israel.

God bless Biafra!
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
sukkot:
what is netenyahu doing in ecowas meeting ? i thought ecowas is west african states ? buhari ought to slap the shyttt out of netenyahu for dearing to infringe in western african coalition meeting

For 'dearing'? Wtf. cry cry
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by saintmark88(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Isreal first of all is a Jewish state not a Christian state. Netanyahu is a Jew not a Christian. Surprised this ffk of a man doesn't know this. If Nigeria didn't go, y didn't KANU go now, afterall I tot he is a Igbo Jew n d president of d Jewish state is n here for a meeting n he didn't get invited??.....oh what a shame
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by sukkot: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

For 'dearing'? Wtf. cry cry
daring. TYPO
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
sukkot:
daring. TYPO

Good. Glad u fixed it. How is ur day?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by sukkot: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Good. Glad u fixed it. How is ur day?
My day kinda aiiittt. kinda slow but eh.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
change is here
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Eluwilussit(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
sukkot:
My day kinda aiiittt. kinda slow but eh.

Some days are like that. Do something fun. Play some games with ur siblings. Hang out with friends. Play some music. Stay positive. Everything will work out fine sooner than later.

Heading to the gym now. Cheers. grin
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by bomijuwon(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
WotzupNG:

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10208505462263507

PMB and VP Osinbajo. Please give this man the attention he require.

He is been on your case all year round. We noticed he did that and got the attention of the past governments.

Akede
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by sukkot: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Some days are like that. Do something fun. Play some games with ur siblings. Hang out with friends. Play some music. Stay positive. Everything will work out fine sooner than later.

Heading to the gym now. Cheers. grin
I hear ya Chief. Its the part of the world I am in. its boring as heck. Nothing you do here will brighten your day. The weather is grey and its colder than a muhfuka lmao. but ermm yeah we shall see though. you going to the gym ? thats wassup. gotta get that cardio in tip top shape cheesy
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by gberra: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
plaetton:

Only a very daft individual continues to speak without caring to mak e a single tangible point. undecided
There is more to having an education than simply being able to write sentences.

As per your post above, again, I am not shocked that you display very poor comprehension skills.
STFU & Gerrarahia nutjob!..Who's not aware of your crackass vituperations on Isreal/Palestinian conflict. I guess Palestinians are saintly notwithstanding Isreal's complicity.
Gambian ousted president Yayah Jameh committed one of the most dehumanizing crimes against humanity in modern history. I guess we must hold Isreal responsible too.

Dumbos everywhere forming I sabi... Radarada!

- Burn Yourself
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hey, Plateon you should not be fighting with me.

I never claimed that I had no religious bias. I was simply pointing out to you that your reason for supporting the boycott was not the reason the boycott happened in the first place.

And talking about Palestine, I totally abhore oppression as much as you do. But how exactly do you want Isreal to handle the situation when the hardline Palentinians refuse to accept a two state solution, indulge in terrorism and alley with nations which blatantly insist that Isreal has no right to exist?

Or do you want the Isreali government to sheepishly enable an unrestrained annihilation of the entire Jewish people and the other Isrealis before you accept that they care about the rights of the Palestinians?

Please let's be realistic.

plaetton:

So based on your above post, which of us has a non-objective , religious bias on this issue ?

In my original post , I never mentioned Christianity nor Islam as a driver of my loathing for the institutionalized oppression of Palestinians.
The oppression and open imprisonment of Palestinians under the most dehumanizing conditions is a fact, not my opinion.
You completely ignored this fact, as if it is justified , simply because ancient Israel is the centre of your religious myths.

Try to imagine yourself a Palestinian for once before you justify their oppression.

And again, if you think Israel has a religious or historical justification to oppress the Palestinians, then you should likewise justify perhaps the Hausa/Fulani oppression of minority groups in Northern Nigeria and throughout Nigeria.

We should all call a spade a spade.
We must be CONSISTENT with our VALUES, and must be CONSISTENTLY vigilant about everyone's freedoms and fundamental human rights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.