Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (21151 Views)

If You Have A Personal Relationship With Your God Why Do You Need The Bible? / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ranchhoddas: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
TheSonOfJesus:

Christ embassy, any church not preaching fundamentalism
The cult of Oyaks. Heeeheee...
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2017
Christianity is a façade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by 4kings: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2017
TheSonOfJesus:

Christ embassy, any church not preaching fundamentalism
So churches that preach based on scientific ignorance like stars falling to earth are real?
Clap for ya sef...
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by TheSonOfJesus: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
4kings:

So churches that preach based on scientific ignorance like stars falling to earth are real?
Clap for ya sef...

Yes they're real, the word of my father is yea and amen
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by CuteMadridista: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheSonOfJesus:

Yes they're real, the word of my father is yea and amen
your father indeed
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by cooooooks(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Amberon11:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So this long rant is simply against a God who is "inexistent"?

Not the OP but:

You seem to believe God exists and millions of Nigerians do too. They make laws that affect the lives of all, god-believers and god-doubters alike. Hence, this belief affects the OP (and other atheists) whether they believe God is existent or not.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
cooooooks:

Not the OP but:

You seem to believe God exists and millions of Nigerians do too. They make laws that affect the lives of all, god-believers and god-doubters alike. Hence, this belief affects the OP (and other atheists) whether they believe God is existent or not.

Nice!
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by CAPSLOCKED: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
@misscaps

INSTEAD OF EMBRACING SCIENCE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD, WE EMBRACE RELIGION AND BUSY OURSELVES WITH READING BOOKS WHERE SNAKE TALKED , DONKEY TALKED , A MAN WALKED ON WATER, A MAN FLEW TO HEAVEN WITH WINGED HORSE, A MAN DIED AND WOKE UP AFTER 3 DAYS, A MAN FED 5000 PEOPLE WITH 5 LOAVES AND TWO FISHES, A MAN TALKED TO THE ENTIRE NATION OF ISRAEL AT ONCE WITH NO SOUND SYSTEM......
WE BELIEVE AND FILL CHILDREN'S MINDS WITH THESE JUNKS, HOW CAN WE DEVELOP WITH THESE? HOW?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE KIDS? NOTHING NEW AND DIFFERENT FROM WHAT WE LEARNED FROM OUR PARENTS, WHO LEARNED THIS FROM THEIR PARENTS, WHO LEARNED FROM THEIR OWN PARENTS, WHO ALSO LEARNED FROM THEIR PARENTS OR WHOEVER INTRODUCED THEM TO THIS MAD BOOK. THAT IS UNFAIR AND UNJUST. IT MAKES NO SENSE. CHILDREN DESERVE TO KNOW BETTER. THEY DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE MYSTERIOUS FLESH AND BLOOD INTO THEIR MOUTHS IN THE NAME OF CATHOLIC EUCHARIST, OR PRETEND THEY'RE FRIENDS WITH STATUES AND IMAGES OF JESUS, ANGELS, AND THINGS THAT DON'T (NEVER) EXIST.
THEY DON'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HELL OR A SPECIAL PLACE FOR HYPOCRITES IN THE SKY WHEN THEY DIE.
OUR CHILDREN DESERVE BETTER. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by PropertyDeals(f): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Interesting Topic. Only withing your heart and between yourself and your creator that you know you're saved and on right standing with him.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2018
PropertyDeals:
Interesting Topic. Only withing your heart and between yourself and your creator that you know you're saved and on right standing with him.

How do you differentiate between believing you're on the right standing with him and being on the right standing with him?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by TheSourcerer: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

I never said this

I never called anyone "blind" because they have imaginary friends

you've actually gone on a rant while projecting that on me, why not address the thread if you've got anything relating to it or ignore like the majority that have read the post so far?

and to address your rants you can read the post in the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/3397707/best-atheist-quotes-nairaland#50058064
OMG these quotes are great
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2020
TheSourcerer:
OMG these quotes are great
I'm glad you enjoyed them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Debo Adeleye: Why You Should Not Marry For Sex (Video) / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.