Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (21078 Views)

If You Have A Personal Relationship With Your God Why Do You Need The Bible? / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

DeepSight , Ifenes , Billyonaire , Sarrassin , gatiano
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
felixomor:
"Pastafarian"
Ok. this is a different thread.
Just saw the mentioned but thought it was that person's thread.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by felixomor: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
analice107:

Ok. this is a different thread.

Just saw the mentioned but thought it was that person's thread.
Ok.
I meant Pastafarian is hopefulLandlord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
analice107:

Wait!!!!, Ifenes has insight to what exactly?

Basically everything that has to with spirituality which is not from God . The metaphysics of the 'great beyond' grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3320685/atheists-believe-reincarnation-spirits-voodoo

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

please humour me by showing which part is "salty" or I'll give you some chips to go with the salts you're holding
Why does this bother you so much? If Jesus doesn't exist, fine, just give it a rest.

Stop already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
analice107:

Why does this bother you so much? If Jesus doesn't exist, fine, just give it a rest.

Stop already.

It bothers him so much because they are paid to live on Nairaland and humans are naturally predisposed to believe in God or anything that gives off the impression of the supernatural .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
"I have a personal relationship with God"

This is the most annoying and hypocritical sentence commonly used by so-called holyspirit tuned humans.

The most annoying part is that they can never agree on the meaning of this statement.

The fvcking arrogance when they make these claims in front of gullible people... angry

They still die the same way every other person dies...
They get hurt or sick like we all do...
They work for their pay all the same...

Useless relationship.
Yes, thatst because when Adam fell, we all fell, but it's not about here. Peter, we shall meet again where it really matters.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
"I have a personal relationship with God"

This is the most annoying and hypocritical sentence commonly used by so-called holyspirit tuned humans.

The most annoying part is that they can never agree on the meaning of this statement.

The fvcking arrogance when they make these claims in front of gullible people... angry

They still die the same way every other person dies...
They get hurt or sick like we all do...
They work for their pay all the same...

Useless relationship.

They'll end up in Heaven and you'll end up in Hell .

Your relationship with sonofluc1fer's dad is the useless relationship .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by felixomor: 12:11am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2017
I'll ignore those posts that has nothing to do with the thread so if I ignore your post.......

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Basically everything that has to with spirituality which is not from God . The metaphysics of the 'great beyond' grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3320685/atheists-believe-reincarnation-spirits-voodoo

I see.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha@sonofluc1fer'sdad.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 12:20am On Jun 08, 2017
anyone with a sensible contribution?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha@sonofluc1fer'sdad.
grin grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by rhektor(m): 3:49am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

He tells us that he has a personal relationship with FSM grin . I'm certain he is serious about this , like Otem

That Otem is a case study with his illusionary altered state of consciousness

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by jonbellion(m): 4:06am On Jun 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

please humour me by showing which part is "salty" or I'll give you some chips to go with the salts you're holding
your sister sounds hot man cheesy
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by jonbellion(m): 4:10am On Jun 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is still possible to have a personal relationship with Christ Consciousness yet hold diverse views. The Ego construct which we identify with, as self is a product of our unique experiences with the environment, diverse cultures, mishaps, etc etc; Although connected to the same Source Field their messages are altered by their ego.
huh
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by jonbellion(m): 4:11am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

are you not going to pick cotton for your slave master in heaven forever
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonofluc1fer: 6:38am On Jun 08, 2017
jonbellion:
are you not going to pick cotton for your slave master in heaven forever
cheesy
Major cotton pickers. grin MCPs. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 6:51am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Is hell an eternal place of torture with fire or is it a separation from God because Christians claim both ?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonmvayina(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2017
There are so many things Christians just don't want to confront....this is one of them..i guess it does make them uncomfortable..they just go with the flow...

What do you call people who love dead people?..
That is what they are suffering from.

4 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2017
sonmvayina:

What do you call people who love dead people?..
That is what they are suffering from.

Exactly their problem. Loving a dead man that died many many years ago.

3 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by sonmvayina(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Just wandering, when last did Jesus have a hair cut, 2000 years of no cut, those that have a personal relationship with him, Abeg who dey cut the hair since....?

Only for lol only.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

So, now you can see the future?

Maybe your relationship isn't useless afterall.

wink
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2017
analice107:

Yes, thatst because when Adam fell, we all fell, but it's not about here. Peter, we shall meet again where it really matters.
So, now you can see the past?

Your relationship is paying-off.

Who the hell is Peter? Check your heavenly connection, there must be a glitch somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
This thread really exposes christianity as the delusion and imaginations it really is. grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
dalaman:
This thread really exposes christianity as the delusion and imaginations it really is. grin

exactly, good thing I didn't fall for their thread derailing skills last night, you can see how they all rushed in and attempted derailing, from one Benny that started calling Otem and Onyeze to Kingebuka that called Billynaire; when I showed those people have nothing to do with the thread (personal relationship with Jesus Christ) they started talking about alternate monickers and my Pastafarianism, when I ignored they started chatting with themselves and liking their own posts then finally disappeared when I asked if anyone has meaningful contributions; it's obvious this thread hits the spot and that explains why they can't face it

None has faced the thread except MzLady and I even let her off easy cuz she doesn't want to discuss much

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by dalaman: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

exactly, good thing I didn't fall for their thread derailing skills last night, you can see how they all rushed in and attempted derailing, from one Benny that started calling Otem and Onyeze to Kingebuka that called Billynaire; when I showed those people have nothing to do with the thread (personal relationship with Jesus Christ) they started talking about alternate monickers and my Pastafarianism, when I ignored they started chatting with themselves and liking their own posts then finally disappeared when I asked if anyone has meaningful contributions; it's obvious this thread hits the spot and that explains why they can't face it

None has faced the thread except MzLady and I even let her off easy cuz she doesn't want to discuss much

Perfect summation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
So, now you can see the past?

Your relationship is paying-off.

Who the hell is Peter? Check your heavenly connection, there must be a glitch somewhere.
Whatever you say, Peter.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Wilgrea7(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hello Hopefullandlord

i don't claim to have a “personal relationship" with Jesus tho.. but for those claiming they have.. they claim to be able to hear his voice... but then.. what he's saying comes into question considering the tiny number of denominations in Christianity.. but then.. maybe the voice of Jesus and that of the holy spirit are one and the same... but that would lead to an entirely different set of questions.. there are people who say they've seen the future through vision and heard some kind of voice telling them some kind of things... especially in the absence of any other soul.. what's your take on that?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by OtemAtum: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
rhektor:

That Otem is a case study with his illusionary altered state of consciousness
in my own case, Atum my god relates with me one on one. I meet him thru meditation and ASC, not thru reading a storybook. Those who read storybooks like bible will have a personal relationship with its fictitious hero.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by ifenes(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Both of them claim to have a relationship with Jesus which is actually true. Yes they do and they both gave different versions of Jesus. The question here goes down to the true identity of Jesus as both Christians claim they are right.

Jesus is a reflection of the individual minds. Having a relationship with Jesus is a methaphor for having a relationship with One's Self! The Christians will always be confused about this until the come to terms that they are the Jesus whom they rever so much. Actually Jesus is a way to explain the personal relationship with yourself to a primitive mind.

To the homophobic, Jesus doesn't like gays people, to the sexist, Jesus wants the woman to be humble or he may quote " slaves obey your masters". These are individual mindsets at play.

The Atheists are not helping either. They are rebels to religion and that's it. But it is not enough to dismiss Jesus and the bible without understanding the hidden knowledge in them. I see a case of the blind arguing with the blind, you guys need to realise that the Bible has nothing to do with Devils, Angels , Demons, Gods because it is being misinterpreted. We all are our personal Jesus, God and Angels.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" / Living Faith Church Produces Bibles Worldwide (Video) / Picture Of Black Swan Feeding Goldfish: Who Says That Animals Don't Have Souls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.