Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,577 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" (21809 Views)

If You Have A Personal Relationship With Your God Why Do You Need The Bible? / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by frank317: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Lol. Catholicism is not Christianity. Everything they hold unto negates what Christ stands for. They have an agenda which gets unfolded as time goes on.
Left for them, Christianity would have totally been annihilated.
Look around the world, half of atheists who were once Christians were Catholics.

What is happening today is the bigger plan in their scheme of things.
Pretend to be Christian, with time hand over everyone to satan.
Look at you for instance.

Does it surprise you that the office of the Pope and its activities in the prophecies falls in line with the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist?

Has it occurred to you that all the antagonism against Christianity has been against the Evangelicals from the start?
The more they fight, the more the Evangelical Christianity is growing, and it shall grow till Christ comes.

Satan hates fire, but he shall burn.

And the drama persists.

Of course your own denomination are the real Christians while others e.g Catholics and JW are not.

It's either u are dumb or Religion has blinded your ability to think. The penticostal are doing their fair share in driving people out of Christianity.

How many reverend fathers are as proud as ur tithe conscious pastors who have made the quest to be rich the subject of Christianity?
Are u deliberately turning blind eyes to how they (penticostal) have turned your churches to a club house?

I for one, was never a Catholic, Pentecostal made me see the light.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Kai....your paranoid rambling is something that needs medical attention.

Did you ever reason that the Catholic church is far older and more stable than your mushroom evangelical or Pentecostal church?
What has been old or older got to do with it being the mouth piece of Christ?

Pls take you illogical self somewhere else. I wonder how people cope with you. Do you reason from the anus?

Didn't The Lord Jesus said 'The first shall be the last and the last first?

By their fruits we shall know them. Aren't the fruits manifesting? For your Info, i was a Catholic.
Gerarahia.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Deicide: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Lol. Catholicism is not Christianity.
If Catholism is not Christianity then what is it?

Everything they hold unto negates what Christ stands for. They have an agenda which gets unfolded as time goes on.
Left for them, Christianity would have totally been annihilated.
I seriously don't get your point here Can you explain more?

Look around the world, half of atheists who were once Christians were Catholics.
Any statistical proof of this? cause I think the Opposite is actually the case...

What is happening today is the bigger plan in their scheme of things.
Pretend to be Christian, with time hand over everyone to satan.
This simply doesnt make sense sad

Look at you for instance.

Does it surprise you that the office of the Pope and its activities in the prophecies falls in line with the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist?

Has it occurred to you that all the antagonism against Christianity has been against the Evangelicals from the start?
The more they fight, the more the Evangelical Christianity is growing, and it shall grow till Christ comes.

Satan hates fire, but he shall burn.

Nawa o
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Deicide:

If Catholism is not Christianity then what is it?

I seriously don't get your point here Can you explain more?

Any statistical proof of this? cause I think the Opposite is actually the case...

This simply doesnt make sense sad

Nawa o
I choose who i engage in a discussion and you are not one of them, so No.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Deicide: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

I choose who i engage in a discussion and you are not one of them, so No.
ok
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by JackBizzle: 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

What has been old or older got to do with it being the mouth piece of Christ?

Pls take you illogical self somewhere else. I wonder how people cope with you. Do you reason from the anus?

Didn't The Lord Jesus said 'The first shall be the last and the last first?

By their fruits we shall know them. Aren't the fruits manifesting? For your Info, i was a Catholic.
Gerarahia.

Are you sure that you're not ishilove? grin

You were a catholic and yet you dont know the history of the catholic church?

A protestant/pentecostal/evangelical christian lacks any right to criticise the catholic church. Who compiled the bible that you use? hmm?
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Are you sure that you're not ishilove? grin

You were a catholic and yet you dont know the history of the catholic church?

A protestant/pentecostal/evangelical christian lacks any right to criticise the catholic church. Who compiled the bible that you use? hmm?

Logicboy, getout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Deicide:

ok
Good boy, Now scamp.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by JackBizzle: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Logicboy, getout.

I smell ishilove

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

I smell ishilove
Mehnnn, i like how that girl shakes you up. She is such a big scare to you. Why does she frighten you this much?

Ishilove, you are doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

Mehnnn, i like how that girl shakes you up. She is such a big scare to you. Why does she frighten you this much?

Sis, that is how he goes around stalking me like an evil and stubborn monitor spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Sis, that is how he goes around stalking me like an evil and stubborn monitor spirit.
You are a mystery to logicboy. He seems not to have come by a girl as bold and confident like you.

He has low self esteem. He can't stand a girl standing up to him.

keep trashing his krokro yansh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
analice107:

You are a mystery to logicboy. He seems not to have come by a girl as bold and confident like you.

keep trashing his krokro ass.
Lmao! cheesy
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ishilove:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by NigerianScholar: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

give those verses
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
Romans 16:17-18
Jude 1:16-19

There are many more. But unfortunately, i dont have the whole bible indexed in my memory
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by Deicide: 3:40am On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

Good boy, Now scamp.
I missed you grin
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by JackBizzle: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

grin

Yeye dey smell
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by JackBizzle: 6:44am On Jun 17, 2017
analice107:

keep trashing his krokro yansh

Ishilove is bold and confident?

grin grin

You just confirmed your 'fakeness'

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ishilove is bold and confident?
grin grin

You just confirmed your 'fakeness'
Why did you put the fakeness in inverted commas? Get out logicboy. Go get a real life.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by analice107: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

Yeye dey smell
Yes, from ya krokro yansh.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
frank317:

And the drama persists.

Of course your own denomination are the real Christians while others e.g Catholics and JW are not.

It's either u are dumb or Religion has blinded your ability to think. The penticostal are doing their fair share in driving people out of Christianity.

How many reverend fathers are as proud as ur tithe conscious pastors who have made the quest to be rich the subject of Christianity?
Are u deliberately turning blind eyes to how they (penticostal) have turned your churches to a club house?

I for one, was never a Catholic, Pentecostal made me see the light.

they keep proving OP right
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
suremanpatriot:
It can never be meaningless
read the OP properly, it appears you didn't read it
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by cotzywitzy(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Quote me. You will still create a thread to acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

Bless your Soul.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2017
cotzywitzy:
Quote me. You will still create a thread to acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

Bless your Soul.

You will still create a thread to acknowledge The Flying Spaghetti Monster as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

Bless your Soul.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by CatfishBilly: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You will still create a thread to acknowledge The Flying Spaghetti Monster as your Lord and Personal Saviour.

Bless your Soul.
Bless his Royal Noodleness
Ramen.

2 Likes

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2017
bennyann:

You that go everywhere to try destroying a Christian thread, what's funny? angry

actually, No! I simply target an audience, those having doubts
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by bennyann: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually, No! I simply target an audience, those having doubts

So you identify the Thomases and take them to your promise land.. Well-done

cheesy the emoji is for quoting you this morning cheesy
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
bennyann:

So you identify the Thomases and take them to your promise land.. Well-done

cheesy the emoji is for quoting you this morning cheesy

they identify themselves and are feeling like they're crazy or something worse, our posts show them there are people like them, we are once like them, those doubts are normal and they can take the next step by dumping imaginary friends and the enemies that accompany them

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by IKC10(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
HopefulLandlord
Okay,
That's awesome that you know all those things about your sister....
No I don't know specifics about God (down to eye color etc.)...because we're told not to make any graven images....probably so we won't obsess over what He looks like.

My relationship with God is based on faith in Him through His Word. I learn about who God is...first by reading about Him....then through daily prayer...then through trying Him through the promises in His Word.
The more I spend sincere time with Him...the more I start to develop an intimate relationship with Him. I become drawn to His character....and desire to do things that won't disrupt the bond that is being built.
That makes my relationship "meaning-ful"..
Now all of that has to be done in faith (the key word).
Without faith....this is all done in vain.
I must first believe that "......He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).
Thanks dear for hitting the nnail on the head. You see, there exists no true atheist. They believe God exists, it's just that they have chosen to fight the truth and confuse things. If they don't believe there is a creator called Jesus Christ , then anyone of them should prove to me how a beautiful and complicated earth came to be without a creator.

1 Like

Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by hopefulLandlord: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2017
IKC10:
Thanks dear for hitting the nnail on the head. You see, there exists no true atheist. They believe God exists, it's just that they have chosen to fight the truth and confuse things. If they don't believe there is a creator called Jesus Christ , then anyone of them should prove to me how a beautiful and complicated earth came to be without a creator.

your opinion of atheists are strawman that you heard from fellow Christians, that's like asking about Buhari's achievements so far from a staunch PDP member
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by luvmijeje(f): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2017
All these unconstitutional, unprincipled and unorganized group of people again.

Why the rant? What's your business with my relationship with my God? How's it affecting you?

Mind your business o.
Re: The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" by IKC10(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your opinion of atheists are strawman that you heard from fellow Christians, that's like asking about Buhari's achievements so far from a staunch PDP member
I heard it from no one, I read it from the word of God !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo's Slap Suit Goes To Appeal Court / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Sirajudeen Ugwu Delivering An Eid Elkabeer Sermon To Igbo Muslims In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.