Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. (1697 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by edward4: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2007
She met me, gave me her complementary card and that was it!! since then she says she can't live without me. She hits me with real money even to my disagreement. Right now i dont quite have a real girl friend in my life because she has made me i feel so bias about ladies. I need a real relationship that will lead me to a happy married life. Pls what can i do to achieve this and at the same time won't hurt anyone. I'm counting on you folks; male & female. Infact more suggestions from the ladies in the house. cry
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by edward4: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2007
Well, 4 all i know she is in her early 20s. That tells that she got married early and at the same time creats the puzzle of "why is she crazy about me". No marital probs, from my understanding, yet is mad over me.
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Eddie2006(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2007
my candid advice to you is follow your heart

look before you leap
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by boladonas(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2007
Can u be bought?
at what price?
love is definitely out of the way
she wanna buy herself a lover
and once her hubby finds out
u re a dead man
To be4 warned is to be 4 harmed!
It is well with you.
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by edward4: 10:04am On Feb 01, 2007
It's so sad to  say that i've been into this r'ship with this lady 4 a year now and of course it's been full of bed activities. I admit to all these cuz i want a real solution to this madness i got myself into. I feel she might do somthing devastating if i try saying anything about quiting, so i need a tactical means to this matter,

Now i understand that Home Video stories are real!!! sad
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by ujcplaza(f): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2007
tell her u have a disease maybe she will run away from u,
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Maneater1(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2007
She probably got married really young and was a virgin when she married her husband. Now she has become like a desperate housewife full of lust and curious about other fish in the sea.

Are you enjoying the gifts and money. You probably are. Leave her cos it cant get you anywhere. cos if you dont,

You're on the highway to HELL.

i dont know if u believe in it, but what if her husband puts magun on her. Your in deep doodoo
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by harvey(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2007
@ed_ward

i must say here that you fulfilled the lust of the flesh,and the high rate of poverty made you to go down to bed with a married woman.
The bible says there is a way that seemeth right before man,but the end thereof is destruction.my candid advice to you my friend is to turn away from your evil ways,focus more on God and try to win your accomplice for Christ,preach salvation to her,let her know that what you both are doing is wrong before man and God.and it will be disastrous if her husband gets to know you are doing this,but the worst is if the Roth of God descend on you both.
my friend if u have lost it,you can still find it.just go down on your knees,confess you sin,and turn a new leaf.and try make her do the same.running will not solve the problem,because she may still continue in the act.God loves you both and his heart bleeds seeing you both commit such atrocity before man and God.
God help you.
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by beckygirl(f): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2007
Nobody can help you is you that will help your self like they say " Heaven help those who help themself" stay away from her cos she is desperate, she can do every thing to have you, you have to be very careful, change your phone number, your house try to change evrything she knows about you and pray along this is your life dont put your self into trouble.

You said she is rich, if you try to fall into her hand u will become her house help u will not be able to talk in the house as u know that husband is the head of house dont let your own be different.

or you look for a better girl that can help you out.

Stay cool  cool
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by edward4: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2007
Well, I thank y'all for your encouraging advice. I see every reason to do away with such evil act, beacuse the end will definitely not yield good results. For my friend that tot 'twas poverty, i think you are akinda off the track cuz such a thing could happen to both the rich and poor, nonetheless i appreciate your response. Doing away with my phone number sounds ok but so many people including the agencies i work for have my number, so i wonder really how i can get to replace my supposed new number with the old one?
I have arrived to a plan, long term though but with a lasting solution. I have a lady who loves me so much that she is begging to die for me, she wonders why i dont love her back same, not knowing the reason is nearby. I'd come out totally and love this girl as my heart tells me, while i sound off to this married desperate housewife. If she asks my reason for sudden change then i'd tell her i'm seriously in love with the girl i wanna get married to.
Any further outcome, i'd run back to you guys. Pls lets fight this evil together!!!
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by MyPeace(f): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2007
I feel for u bros.

I pray u come out of this drama.  But where is her husband?  I guess it could be one of those wives that stay in one location while there hubby in another.

all the same, i wish u come our ALIVE!!
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by fellow(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2007
ed_ward:

Well, I thank y'all for your encouraging advice. I see every reason to do away with such evil act, beacuse the end will definitely not yield good results. For my friend that tot 'twas poverty, i think you are akinda off the track because such a thing could happen to both the rich and poor, nonetheless i appreciate your response. Doing away with my phone number sounds ok but so many people including the agencies i work for have my number, so i wonder really how i can get to replace my supposed new number with the old one?
I have arrived to a plan, long term though but with a lasting solution. I have a lady who loves me so much that she is begging to die for me, she wonders why i don't love her back same, not knowing the reason is nearby. I'd come out totally and love this girl as my heart tells me, while i sound off to this married desperate housewife. If she asks my reason for sudden change then i'd tell her i'm seriously in love with the girl i want to get married to.
Any further outcome, i'd run back to you guys. Please lets fight this evil together!!!

hey i would not advice you to go ahead with this your plan. What if she does something evil to you cause she feels you have cheated her?
I would suggest that you make her realize the craziness of your actions with her as regards your future and her marital home.
The earlier the better.
A word is enuff for ?
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by MyPeace(f): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2007
seconded
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Macgreat(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2007
Super Story undecided
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Frankies(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Man-eater:

She probably got married really young and was a virgin when she married her husband. Now she has become like a desperate housewife full of lust and curious about other fish in the sea.

Are you enjoying the gifts and money. You probably are. Leave her because it can't get you anywhere. because if you don't,

You're on the highway to HELL.

i don't know if u believe in it, but what if her husband puts magun on her. Your in deep doodoo
This is exactly one of the reasons am so scared of virgins. You got the right word.Virginity is not a guarantee that a woman is well made before marriage.

My guy in question, start gradually to distance yourself from her. Gradually, she gets used to your absence/distance.Good luck. She was a virgin and married the hubby at a tender age
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by kellorah: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2007
maybe she jst wants u for the sex!!
doesn't dat make u feel weird? undecided
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Radiant(f): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
lmao. . . Where's Orikinla? grin

Mister, if you're serious about leaving this woman, you would have left her long ago. In fact, you won't even be here asking for suggestions. What can she do? She deh crase? Grow some balls and look her right in the eye and call it a quit! She can't do shit. Trust me!

Just give her the impression that you're out for any kind of drama and see how she'll leave you with immediate effect.
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by jaybaby(f): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2007
oMO THUMBS UP--IF SHE GIVES U GOOD MONEY--Y DO U WANT 2 LEAVE HER? angry angry
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Macgreat(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2007
smiley wink cheesy grin sad angry shocked cool embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss tongue
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by edward4: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2007
You've not heard all of it!! The first time i tried telling her i'm off the game she cried like she wanted her eyeballs to drop off, I've never seen anyone shed such volume of tears before. Anyway i feel my type of person affected all these, because without being told i know i do things that deprive this my unfortunate lover of her night. She wakes up every morning calling me to tell me how she kept on having thoughts of me and all that. She got attracted to me cuz of my appearance & the way i speak, I must have made a mistake by telling her those sweet words that her hubby never had time to tell her, and probably playing the 'Romeo', and i guess these made her go Ga-Ga over me. Well, even if i possess what it takes to make a woman go crazy i still dont think she is the right person. The only option i see now is traveling out of the country, when i'll do this she won't have the least idea. I'm only scared, someone might commit suicide!!!
God help me.
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by jaybaby(f): 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
U never srt---R u sure d Story is TRUE?
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by MyPeace(f): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2007
story story! i had tot u were serious shocked cool
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Pain(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2007
Quote 1
"She Cant afford To Leave Me" tongue tongue embarassed
Quote 2
" The first time i tried telling her i'm off the game she cried like she wanted her eyeballs to drop off"

Oh, Wait Let Me Add ,,,,,,She Shed Tears As Much As The Niagara'''''''''''' It Caused A Flood cry cryBla Bla Bla

How Much Will It Cost Her To Leave. Thot U Said She Was Very Rich.

Let Me Know How Much.

Infact, Send Me The Bill. shocked Lets Settle This Thing Once and For All.  Adulterer
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by jaybaby(f): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2007
AdUlTeReR HABA DIZ 1 2 HARSH ABEG?
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by JustGood(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2007

very silly assumption. cool
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by JustGood(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2007
kellorah:

maybe she jst wants u for the sex!!
doesn't that make u feel weird? undecided

obviously that's really the case if this is not just another of those stories I have read here
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by JustGood(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2007
it's just another cock and bull
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by edward4: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2007
You guys have been splendid so far, why are you trying to spoil the good work you have been dooing so far. Well, i'm on the way to victory over the devil. Part of the reasons why i felt i should share this with honorable members of this house is to defeat the devil and his agents, so if we have any sensible human here he/she should as well be informed about the means the devil could use to come into your life. We are victoriouos by virtue of our position as christians, and this position you too should start claiming before you start looking for solutions for some queer problems. Once again i remain grateful to y'all, and say peace as i bow out!!
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by jaybaby(f): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2007
lie
Re: Pls Help! She Is Married, Has A Kid, Very Rich, But Cant Afford To Leave Me. by Pain(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2007
Lau Yah!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Or Secretive? / Can I Ask Him Out? / Freecocoa Is No Longer My Enemy On NL- Cugresources DeclarsToday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.