Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,323 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting (40803 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
I support this kind of arrangement. And we can also have Ecowas passport where we can enter each other's country without visa, the same way we can enter Gambia, Ghana etc without visa.

deedeedee1:
Let the three majority ethnic yoruba, hausa, and igbos live apart. They are better on their own. Each have a population of 35 million. This is even larger than most countries in Europe and very close to south korea's population.
Yoruba form Oodua Republic
Igbos form Biafra Republic
Hausa form Arewa Republic
This will be better for us all
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by TheAngry1: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
come pursue us naa scratched faced ape lagos is a no man land

You guys should just Bleep off abeg! You are like cancer everywhere you go.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by magoo10(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
lubbish
underrate the Igbo's at your own peril
only haters pretend that they don't need igbos
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by ReachHard: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ndi ala na nzuzu !
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by ekensi01: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
THIS SHOULD SERVE AS AN EYE OPENER FOR THE IGBO'S EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

Better drop a little thing at home before you investing outside. Develop your home town more forget the rest of the trash.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Grand setup? They've planted a seed of discord in their youths already. Mindless fanatics. Let them touch igbos there first, then they will know that we can retaliate too.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by engrpheleeks(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
amc:

Maybe you didn't hear Nnamdi Kanu in one of his videos say Islam will not be allowed in Biafra?
OK. sorry. Forget about what Nnamdi KANU said. He is just one man. He can't possibly be speaking the mind of all the Igbos at a time. Even though we (Igbos) want to break out, most of us don't want to achieve it through violence. At least, for those of us that are learned. Biafra, Nigeria... they are not worth the blood of any Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by africanusvu(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
OMG.Wat another big mistake.afta mistake of arest of this nnamdi kanu.wat a big plus to kanus evil plan.i an igbo.but i prefare restructure.bt it nw seems al av workd for biafra wit this m000000ve
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Ogbodoo: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeria is just a nice comedy movie.

Still looking for that dream job? Check my signature to connect to waiting employers and other jobseekers now.

Thank me later.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
seunmsg:

Below is a statement credited to the leader of the ibo race, Nnamdi Kanu. I keep shaking my head anytime I see how people like you continue to praise and support kanu for his dirty utterances against the rest of the country.
Ipobexpose hwfr
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Peace Truce is unaccepted.

All Igbos resident in the North should move back to the South. Let us END this Union once and for all times sake.

Let Islamists and their allies live together and Let Christians and their allies, co-exist peacefully.

Muaman Qaddafi echoed this statement prior to his assassination. There is no way Oil can Mix with Water.

We have tried to co-exist together for a 100 years and it didnt work, so we do not have another 100 yrs to waste on a failed union.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by horla2387: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
I did not believe d news until I watched dis video. I think de make d matter worse by passing dis kind of message 2ru video
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by hardbody: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
White007:
Think about it , what did the igbo's say or do to the northern youths to warrant those threats ?
Weeks ago , army chief buritai flew a kite by alarming Nigeria of plans for a coup but we all dismissed it , now an "unprovoked" youth group sat in arewa consultative forum HQ , TWICE, issuing threats to set Nigeria into a state of anarchy.
To who's benefit?
The yamiri's (all non-yoruba southernans) are just pawns in this high level scheme of those who are bent on holding on to power by hook or crook.
Their backup plan is being set in motion should incase Buhari leaves us.
Osinbajo is the target.
Anarchy is the best excuse for a coup.

You are making so much sense. I hadn't looked at that perspective before now. Kudos
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by vannessa7(f): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
and that is how they lost a golden opportunity to realise their age long ambition for secession through panic. what other excuse do they need to separate from Nigeria than this, being ask to vacate a part of the country, instead they want to eat their cake and have it too, when you are ready to secede let us know.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by danabdu(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
close door meeting which involve large amount of money for negotiation.
what a waste so if any group come out now n declare a war on a certain ethics group.
to settle d rasp there will hv to be a close door meeting.
but if igbos decide to drive all aliens away from there state..mopo go match go dere...igbos wake up every body dey test u..cos of your falling
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by emmalexabl(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
I am an afonja Muslim and this news has torn my heart into shreds.... ......sobs sobs and more sobs.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by talk2emma: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2017

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Adebowale89(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:

are u dumb

ojukwu ask them to leave because of civil war.... is dat a bad thing?

are u ok atal

if I'm dumb. am sure it won't be as worse as being an ignorant like u.

either civil war or not. he told those people who were going with their business and studying in east to leave which destruct alots of peoples plan

my uncle lost his wife in that quit notice

so what exactly were u ranting above?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by pokipoki: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
I wonder why they are still talking. Theyou should be arrested for instigating violence and war mongering.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by technicallyrich(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let nigeria divide peacefully or agressively but one thing is that I am from the ijaw and I will gladly go with the igbos.
Yorubas tryin to divide us online while I have spoken with so many niger deltans and most say they are biafrans while the others I m personally convincing them while they should join biafra.
We and igbos has had trust issues but remember even twin brothers do disagree sometimes and settle back again.
Ss and Se are brothers.most of our ancestors even inter married heavily with the igbos.
We are neighbors,we share the same culture
Now yoruba take diffrent moniker to quote me and liar that you are Niger deltans and not biafrans.i m waiting treacherous people.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by lordyugo: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
KahlDrogo:
We've lost count of the number of ultimatums given by the igbos in this country. Whenever they do, a thread or two is all we see on the forum and the nation carries on like some cricket must farted a thousand miles away.

Two days ago, a group of Northern youths gave an ultimatum and the nation has known no sleep, neither has nairaland politics board! Ex presidents, ex vice presidents, ex presidential aides, state governments, opinion leaders, traditional leaders, civil rights organizations, etc have been reacting. It feels like a political volcano just erupted somewhere!

Put those two scenarios side by side and it would dawn on you why a certain people are called CHEST BEATERS.

And also why d tribe best depicted as hyenas are called cowards, no ultimatum whatsoever from them but jerking off on others ultimatum and hiding in d shadows like cowards waiting to claim glory

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Sagay212: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
But why not arrest these guys for threatening other people? everything seems funny sha. Ipods on the other hand have been shouting they want to go. now they have been told to leave and they are complaining. the matter get as e be. The masses need to realise that evil politicians are the problems we have. The Arewa youth should actually be threatening their governors to build infrastructure and develop the north. The ipods too should be threatening their governors and our politicians to do things right likewise the afenifere youths. we should threaten our politicians and have them do their jobs. When people begin to see infrastructure, basic things the govt should provide, jobs, I do not think anybody will be asking to secede.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Easybab4life: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
i grew up knowing this two hate themselves so much. what is actually the problem between Hausa and Igbo people or is there something they are not telling us
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by lordyugo: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Feraz:
STFU dude!!! Seen you running amok all over the threads that have to do with Igbos vacating the north and being happy. You cover it with the 'truth' of him spreading hate speeches. No one in the three major tribes is innocent of such. We saw it with Radio Kudirat of 1993, we saw it with radio chanji and now, with radio Biafra, heck, even your Oba. Pre and post independence, the same hate speeches from the 'tripod' of Nigeria. If anything at all, they learnt from you, the masters, refined it and gave it back to you a thousand times. Who taunted MASSOB when they were approaching Biafra the peaceful way? Who called them hateful names and took it further by posting gory pictures of starving Biafran kids online to taunt Biafrans telling them worse will be done should they continue?

There's a thread here that exposes your hypocrisy but we won't see you there. When PMB made divisive and hate speeches pre and post election, your hypocritical ass defended him and saw nothing wrong in it after all, it is 'democracy'. Have the northerners not called for violence also? Where were you when a policeman threatened to kill over 200 persons should PMB die (despite the rumors of death emanating from your party)? What of El Rufai and his loan repayment threat? Northerners were killed at Ife (in retaliations to one of them killing a person), we did not see you condemn that. Now, it's Igbos and you find your voice you hypocritical scumbag!!! Where were you when some herdsmen attacked at Nimbo and killed people only for the youths about 76 of them to be arrested and made to pay for bail? How about the numerous pillaging and sacking of communities with Miyetti association issuing threats and nothing was done? Yet, it is the Igbos... I do not like Igbos' methods neither am I one but don't claim you are innocent of such. Nnamdi Kanu is not innocent and so are those pointing fingers at him. You all are guilty of the numerous hate speeches.

Your hypocritical self accused Igbos of carrying rumours through Elombah of the VP filling up appointments with people from his ethnic group and heaped all sorts of insults and 'hate' speeches even though Elombah has been existing before PMB became president. Heck, some threads featured on FP have had Elombah as its source and NLers have discussed the content and title. Now, SR told us that it was Abba Kyari, Hadi Seriki and one Tunde were the ones who drafted the letter. Did we see you apologise for carrying rumours here on NL? No! Not like we expect you to. How about when rumours of the cabal not letting the VP perform his constitutional role as the AP using the clause 'Coordinating president', you released venoms on the so called cabal. Does that not also count as 'hate' speech?

Once again, I say, shut your mouth with the hypocritical statements coming out of it. You have no honour whatsoever and are a shameless hypocritical person. So if you remember anyone who has written any hate speech here, look in the mirror and see that you embody hate itself.

Y'all make me sick together with one above me and Superstar or so.

They should bring it on. We may not react but the world is watching and this will make Nigeria divide faster since we cannot talk to the 'owners of Nigeria'.

And while this is happening, Igbos in the north, please, return back to your homelands. We'll figure it out together. We always have and always will.

Cc: EzeUche, Pazienza, eph123, Kenny987, hucienda.

My nigga. leave d self righteous hypocrites with their selective ignorance and mastery of delusions in grandeur. Demonic cowardly hyenas
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by hatchy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na wao! Igbo people can fear no be small. Ordinary quit notice,all of them have been panicking and pleading with the zoo security agents to intervene and save them from eminent massacre.

I had already invited my friends to come and make merry with me on Saturday evening because of this quit notice because the south east will finally have their Biafra and we in the Niger Delta will forge our own. But now the party is cancelled because the fear fear Igbos went behind to plead with Arewa youths.

Chai! Biafra has become a mirage again after fifty Years.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by hatchy(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Na wao! Igbo people can fear no be small. Ordinary quit notice,all of them have been panicking pleading with the zoo security agents to intervene and save them from eminent massacre.

I had already invited my friends to come and make merry with me on Saturday evening because of this quit notice because the south east will finally have their Biafra and we in the Niger Delta will forge our own. But now the party is cancelled because the fear fear Igbos went behind to plead with Arewa youths.

Chai! Biafra has become a mirage again after fifty Years.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
vantage001:

Bleh.
If nairaland is the sum of your yoruba worth, then you have absolutely nothing.
Linda Ikeji has a far profitable social media platform than nairaland and she is igbo. Even Bella naija that yoruba women flock to is owned by an illustrious igbo woman.

sorry to burst your bubble naira land's net worth is greater than that of ikejis platform
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Absuchat(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
deedeedee1:
Let the three majority ethnic yoruba, hausa, and igbos live apart. They are better on their own. Each have a population of 35 million. This is even larger than most countries in Europe and very close to south korea's population.
Yoruba form Oodua Republic
Igbos form Biafra Republic
Hausa form Arewa Republic
This will be better for us all

Yoruba names are always funny,which one is Oodua again?
Cowards.
Give me an Hausa man and a Yoruba man to kill and I will waste the stupid Yoruba idiot before the Hausa.

We are currently having a meeting to evict all none asterners

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by musa7m(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Already late.......

My people are marching to the land of the rising sun where milk and honey flows....

We no be dem wey dey die before death come around.
jews of Nigeria...we see una
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by deedeedee1: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Absuchat:

Yoruba names are always funny,which one is Oodua again?
Cowards.
Give me an Hausa man and a Yoruba man to kill and I will waste the stupid Yoruba idiot before the Hausa.

We are currently having a meeting to evict all none asterners
Go sleep jor! If they start threatening your people now, you will start crying everywhere
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
lastmessenger:
I would have love to see arewa carry out their traits but unfortunately it seems they lack the will power knowing fully well that what they are calling for is a full blown war on Igbo's.
Time have changed, the biafrans have sympathisers both home and abroad and it Wiil be very easy to gather international support for Igbo's and again south south and south west this time around will just stay neutral in the matter.so it would have been Igbo vs arewa and even the north are also divided along religious lines.no northern Christian will fight against southern Christian. In the end it will be a war that will be so difficult for the so called arewa.
Let's wait and see the event unfold. I live in the north and am already preparing my self to exit kogi state within the next few weeks.
The problem is that the northerners have created so many enemies, and are at war with eberyone even themselves
e.g Boko Haram.
Their armies of destitutes who are egging for a fight against the whole of Noigeria will rise up against their feudal lords once the common eney (other Nigerians) have gone, it will be karma once Arewa is left to stand on their own, lesson in life, dont fight too many battles at once and dont burn all ur bridges
, they have sidelined the Yorubas and made Osinbajo a tootheless acting VP who cannot even swear in a Minister, or attend an event withthe Isreali President .
they have slaugtered the Idomas, tivs, Jukuns,Biroms,Jebbas, Edos in their tribal madnedness and through their Fulani henchmen, they have created everlasting enimity with the igbos because of the Civil War , they created enimity with the South South through the death of Saro wiwa , now theyhave their ismalised almajiris baying for their blood in maiduguiri, just yesterday, Boko Haram overan maiduguri, so who are their friends?
Noone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.