Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86925 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Sijo01(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cuntslayer:

The point the OP was trying to make is that a Hyundai car can't be used for quick getaways

Isn't it obvious the car served its purpose.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by salford1: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
security men are suppose to flee to a safe distance and observe. Then return as a witness. it's not their duty to arrest robbers or thieves. He did the right thing.

Nigerian police are trying. Despite the low wage and risk....You have to give it to them. Imagine if members of the armed forces went on strike...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by blackboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
When this story with pictures first came out earlier this year when it happened we doubted the dead man was among the armed robbers but was being framed by the police. I said the bank should send out the cctv footage to confirm the role of the dead man. This now confirms it. The guy didn't die instantly as he kept jerking

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SceneOne: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Lol at the way that big guy in black got killed. He sneaked round, took his time, entered the security post and then BOOM!

He was feeling himself, he thought he was the only that could kill with gun, jumping around like Rambo.. And Boom he was down..... The other guy that chased the police that killed him almost got his own portion too but he ran back. The guy in white shot at the gateman immediately he came out of the car ( that was shocking)...

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Abeyjide: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
from what happened in that video, is advisable to leave the bank premise or vicinity the moment you are done with your transactions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by groovie(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jakumo:

A pump-action defender style shotgun would have done a much better job than any pistol at those short ranges, but then I am just another armchair warrior here to critique the action from a safe distance.
actually the best tool for that situation is in the TAR series but u need to factor in cost. Pistols will be cheaper than pump action rifles. U need time to reload the catridges of a pump action too. Those security in that situation don't have that time. (abeg am not an arms dealer i just read alot even wetin no concern me tongue )

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
The robbers believed so much in their jazz....the dead criminal bastard thought the mopol was already gunned down and his chewing stick odeshi failed him.

That driver and the guy with the money chop the jazz well, the force dey move them confidently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slS0IQiZ4bU

See the dead guy here.....

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by TipsterK(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
opal4real:
The robbers believed so much in their jazz....the dead criminal bastard thought the mopol was already gunned down and his chewing stick odeshi failed him.

That driver and the guy with the money chop the jazz well, the force dey move them confidently. See the dead guy here.....

graphic

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jakumo:

We will never know whether the policeman's AK needed to be zeroed in at the gun range, or whether it was simply that the policeman was shaking so violently with fear that he fired in "spray and pray" fashion, just to open up his escape route.

Still and all, one man doing battle with FIVE men shooting AK rifles is one of the most heroic displays of calm under fire than many of us will EVER witness on video, or in real life.

That was an EPIC gun-battle, and the bank should reward that brave officer with some serious cash in recognition of his amazing act of bravery.
let's hope they did, cus patriotism in Nigeria is not rewarded but corruption is highly celebrated
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:
This is the zenith bank robbery in wetheral road owerri, Corporate thieves, the driver is the guy with bandage on his leg, the security man is unlucky,he could have rolled on the floor shooting while getting out from that room, may his soul Rest In Peace

I FEEL THE POLICE MAN SHOULD HAVE REMAINED IN THE SECURITY ROOM AND PICK THE ROBBERS ONE AFTER THE OTHER CAUSE THEY look soo amateur to me, THE Driver WALKED OUT oF THE CAR SO CARELessly, the robber aT the back seat was in a disadvantaged poSITion. rip to THE POLICE MAN IF HE LOST HIUS LIFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by whizcartel(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Bros... This thing happened since February and not this morning. And the police man also did survive.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.

Physical combat with an armed man. You must be joking.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by hollah123: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

dis guy again, how do u reason self? u expect an unarmed security guard to combat an armed robber. I tire for u ooo
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by chelseaboi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wow..this is lookn like a movie...d gateman was nt a coward ooo...
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kinqkennedy01: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

NwaAmaikpe:
angry

See how he stylishly sneaked away. [b]He deserves a very worded query
for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

[/b]
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

yeah right because you would have if it were you
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by zed7: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Very scary experience. Many of the people commenting are little kids who spend time watching action hero movies. Life is not a game, that Mopol was very brave, he could easily have hidden without anyone knowing he was there. He did the right thing by running out of that room, if not they would have pumped bullets through the walls and windows.
The only optional move would have been to wait till the robbers are entering their cars to gun them down. Though I can understand his instincts taking over immediately he heard that gun shot. That is what training does to you, you instinctively react to a threat. I'm so glad he fell that silly overconfident robber. Hopefully he survived. All hail naija police.

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by ooshinibos: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

I don't blame the security guy , he is not armed , he had no chance
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
otijah:
This one scary shit of a movie.
The police man was in a good position to take them down rather he chose to runaway, something tells me that he was hit.
Guy, his MAGAZINE may have been near exhaustion.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
groovie:
actually the best tool for that situation is in the TAR series but u need to factor in cost. Pistols will be cheaper than pump action rifles. U need time to reload the catridges of a pump action too. Those security in that situation don't have that time. (abeg am not an arms dealer i just read alot even wetin no concern me tongue )

Well you need time to reload ANY weapon, and a defender shotgun carries about a dozen rounds in its tube magazine. The big advantage of a shotgun over a rifle OR a pistol, is that precise aiming is NOT required in the heat of the moment, since each shotgun blast delivers a high velocity shower of pellets, of which at least SOME are BOUND to break bones, at the range shown in this video.

A pistol fires one single round per trigger pull, and a full-auto rifle fires multiple single rounds in rapid succession, while the weapon bucks and kicks under recoil, in the hands of the shooter, thereby degrading accuracy.

Once again, a SINGLE shotgun blast would have liquefied the heads of both occupants of the car's front seats with ease, whereas there was no such assurance in the case of a rifle or a pistol, whose rounds can and will go astray when the shooter is charged with adrenaline that would cause his hands to shake uncontrollably as he fired on multiple moving targets that were all heavily armed.

There is NO more versatile weapon than a pump-shotgun, under ranges of 20 meters, bar none.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
This video shows the gunfire battle between robbers and a policeman who traced a customer holding cash to a Nigerian Bank rumoured to be Zenith Bank this morning.

The[b][/b] poiliceman was able to kill one of the robbers, no one knows if he survived.[/b]

Let's always be vigilant.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slS0IQiZ4bU

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/watch-video-gun-battle-at-zenith-bank.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
They killed him nd u dnt know if he is alive. . hahaha hilarious..
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
whizcartel:
Bros... This thing happened since February and not this morning. And the police man also did survive.

The question is : if the policeman survived, who was that robber at the rear seat aiming severally at?

Also, remember the dead robber went in that direction first and retreated probably because he found no one there.

So, who is the victim on the ground several shots were fired at?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Yeligray(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
See as the gateman do like ibu

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by naija2(f): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

his job was to open the gate. He has no means of protecting himself. Not even a small gun was with him. That's was why the bank had mopol at the outhouse.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
dazzy4real:
this is crazy ah swear .. these guys just went on shooting sporadically like they dont care .. na wa oo.. i pray that police man survives

All we humans do for money
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by cynthiababe(f): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Well well reports have it that the policmen were injured and the gangleader and his driver were arrested during his father's burial. They recovered lots of arms and ammunitions in their hideout in isiala-ngwa in Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nomswag: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
DAT policeman didn't die he ran away.....kudos to him
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Descelona: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
just downloaded the full video of 3mins. the police I can say for sure was shot multiply times in the back by the guy at the rear who after gunning him down came out of the car to finish him up on the ground outside the viewing angle of the camera. maybe the security operatives don't want to disclose the picture of their dead colleague. my old secondary School friend now a police says if the policeman was still alive the security operatives would have lied he died and transfer him somewhere else far away to shield his identity and cover him from revenge attack or assassination by other living members of the gang.

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kayo80(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
aycorporat:
And to think this armed robbers are well dressed looking corporate beats my imagination, which was why the security man allowed them in.
Check out the clothes and their skin like real business merchants. Looks can be deceptive. I just hope the police can work on this using facial recognition to fish them out. Their dead colleague on the ground can be good source of investigation as well.

They have already been caught.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
I have watched d video like 10 times now and I noted something.

1. The guy on white is using charm. I saw a bullet aimed at him but the bullet entered him and disappear. Thatz d reason why he was walking freely as a boss or kingpin because he knows well his jazz will not fail him.
2. The driver also had a charm on him,cus I can see d bullet rained on him ny d policeman in that post,the bulled reppeled
3. The guy that challenged d policeman also had jazz on him cus the policeman fired the glass at a vantage position but d bullet seems to repel.
4. I think the guy on in blue was use as a fram up because they might have told him to be shooting speriodically and he met his water loo also
5. The police man also had jazz on him cus the guy in blue was just blasting d walls and shooting from the window also.

So am going to share my capture from the video. The man in white how d bullet entered him and got missing and d bullet trace of the guy in blue. Watch the pic carefully and observe d bullet traveling at high speed acceleration.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kayo80(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
caye:
Did any of you notice 1 thing:
1. The lady that entered as the car wanted to make their getaway.

No lady entered as they were making a gateaway. There was a lady that wanted to enter the bank just as they drove in, and she ran away when the shooting started.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by solexybadoo: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Pray to God to chase away the any coward-spirit in you.
So an unarmed man can not confront an armed man? Go ask unarmed Soldiers how they overpower armed men.

Why is he a security personnel then?
u are senseless...a very wicked human being ...I wish that guard was your father ..we would have been happy watching him gunned down as he engages in physical combat with armed men ...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.