Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86933 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by 2shure: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Who robs a bank without plans.
Una jus dey waka like say d juju wey dem put na pure water.
No bullet proofs .
No safety
Nothing.just shooting like fools
And the dead thief so dumb.
U jus dey waka stra8 .
I like the headshot from the mopol
Nice one.
Go dey shoot for hell fire
Mumu.

Has anyone eva played bulletforce(freebullet) on andriod.tho its wifi only.
Men d game hard die
Between us and russia.

Rolopazua.....
Grenaade.
Aaaaahhhhhuuughh

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by padresolomon: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Are u ok? what do u expect him to do?

NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by aycorporat(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
kayo80:

They have already been caught.
Modified: I never knew it was an incident that happened around February. I am so glad they've been nabbed.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kylekent59:
I have watched d video like 10 times now and I noted something.

1. The guy on white is using charm. I saw a bullet aimed at him but the bullet entered him and disappear. Thatz d reason why he was walking freely as a boss or kingpin because he knows well his jazz will not fail him.
2. The driver also had a charm on him,cus I can see d bullet rained on him ny d policeman in that post,the bulled reppeled
3. The guy that challenged d policeman also had jazz on him cus the policeman fired the glass at a vantage position but d bullet seems to repel.
4. I think the guy on in blue was use as a fram up because they might have told him to be shooting speriodically and he met his water loo also
5. The police man also had jazz on him cus the guy in blue was just blasting d walls and shooting from the window also.

So am going to share my capture from the video. The man in white how d bullet entered him and got missing and d bullet trace of the guy in blue. Watch the pic carefully and observe d bullet traveling at high speed acceleration.

It will take at least another two or three GENERATIONS before Africans are truly free from the shackles of blind superstition, exemplified in the above post.

The sudden eruption of gunfire close at hand is sufficient to un-nerve all but the most battle-hardened of front-line soldiers, and in response to such an unexpected and spontaneous armed invasion, the vast majority of bullets fired by surprised defenders will MISS their targets, as was the case in this video. Attributing such marksmanship inaccuracies to voodoo and magic is sadly a uniquely African delusion that has no basis whatsoever in reality.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by davillian(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
The police man was in the right position to score a 1st shot kill. The robbers dint know he was there he shot 1st @ the guys going into the bank. Exposing his position before he was attacked. If he has decided to stay there he would eventually be killed because of the fire power of the robbers.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by segematico(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
This video shows the gunfire battle between robbers and a policeman who traced a customer holding cash to a Nigerian Bank rumoured to be Zenith Bank this morning.

The poiliceman was able to kill one of the robbers, no one knows if he survived.

Let's always be vigilant.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slS0IQiZ4bU

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/watch-video-gun-battle-at-zenith-bank.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Event occurred on Feb 23, 2017.

Police have arrested suspected armed robbers who robbed Zenith Bank, Wetheral road, Owerri in Imo state on Wednesday, February 23.

The CCTV had captured the suspected ring leader Justice Ogbonna, aka, JJ, and his gang arrive the bank during the attack on the said day.

It was gathered that the ring leader together with his driver, Okechukwu Onwuamaegbu during the deadly operation were arrested on Friday in Aba, Abia state during the activities marking his father's burial. They are both helping the police with investigations at the Imo state police command in Owerri. They will soon be charged to court.

He probably robbed to bury his father. Tradition and pressure. People will borrow money and kill to bury the dead and impress people. Our societal ills. Shior!

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Legacy74: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
Engaged the occupants of the car in physical combat! Are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
caye:
Did any of you notice 1 thing:
1. The lady that entered as the car wanted to make their getaway.

That was the dude at the back.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
Carter4luv:

Yes I can find dem with 1billion naira with full cooperation with d force we can find dem.
D white man don't av two brains, it's d same brain we all have.

You don't even need the force. From this video I could trace them.if I wanted to.

It's a bc. They were dumb. Really dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kayo80(m): 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
madjune:
What baffles me is how the driver confidently came out of his driving seat, unarmed as bullets raged past him.

And then, walked toward their marks area.

I'm happy that over confident fool was dropped by the door though.

I have watched the video over and over because i want to underatand the rationale behind the drivers actions. Was it jazz that gave him that confidence? Was it drugs? I just want to understand how he can walk around heavy fire like that and not give a fucck.

13 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jakumo:

It will take at least another two or three GENERATIONS before Africans are truly free from the shackles of blind superstition, exemplified in the above post.

The sudden eruption of gunfire close at hand is sufficient to un-nerve all but the most battle-hardened of front-line soldiers, and in response to such an unexpected and spontaneous armed invasion, the vast majority of bullets fired by surprised defenders will MISS their targets, as was the case in this video. Attributing such marksmanship inaccuracies to voodoo and magic is sadly a uniquely African delusion that has no basis whatsoever in reality.

Hahahaha. Na trouble I dey look for. I dnt believe in jazz
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kayo80(m): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
cyril700:
I think they were all on odeshi but one failed. which is y he had the moral to work into the security post. I also think d police guard is on odeshi too.

The police man was definitely on odeshi. Did you see how many bullets were fired at him as he came out but he wasnt hit.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Definitely he wasn't on odeshi. I have watched d video over and over and I also slow motioned it. All i
I have been wondering also about the guy wearing blue,he confidently went straight to the post where d saw were missing targets. When the car made it entrance, the security mopol shot the ground twice, then the guy inside the car had to break the glass from inside using the mouth of the gun, there he took about 3 shot aiming at the security mopol

When the security man was running out of the post, observed he already got injured from the first shot by the guy he gunned down. So because of that injury, he was caught, fired thrice by the armed robber that had been inside the car. You all saw as he aimed down.

Was,and see as d guy take shoot him chest inside ehh.as if he were rambo.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by madjune(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
kayo80:

I have watched the video over and over because i want to underatand the rationale behind the drivers actions. Was it jazz that gave him that confidence? Was it drugs? I just want to understand how he can walk around heavy fire like that and not give a fucck.

It's good to see I'm not the only one that noticed the guys movt.

Three things, it's either the guy, like the others is high on weed.
Or, he has strong jazz.
Or, he's just a lucky fool, unlike the guy dropped.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kayo80(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
opal4real:
The robbers believed so much in their jazz....the dead criminal bastard thought the mopol was already gunned down and his chewing stick odeshi failed him.

That driver and the guy with the money chop the jazz well, the force dey move them confidently.

See the dead guy here.....

Shoot him through the door, leave his brains all over the floor.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by kayo80(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
I think they killed that police man. If not, why didnt he keep shooting at them as they drove out?

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by HeGeMon(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
There is no odeshi there what happend was that he held them back with suppressive fire, as well as they were on d offensive
kayo80:

The police man was definitely on odeshi. Did you see how many bullets were fired at him as he came out but he wasnt hit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
kayo80:
I think they killed that police man. If not, why didnt he keep shooting at them as they drove out?

He may have run out of ammo, and had to make tracks with alacrity, to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by LockDown69(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
opedaydydx9:
The police tried but our security operatives lack... Experience.. I hope he dint get hit, he could have killed all from the room, I noticed something wrong in the calibration of the ak47 he missed his target twice before gunning the other guy down
It's not easy to shoot an Ak47 rifle, you might expend a whole magazine and not hit your target, unless @ close range.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by RaptorX: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jakumo:

My guy leave story, odeshi is real.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
RaptorX:

Good deal sir. I can't argue with absolute conviction, unless I was getting paid to argue ha ha.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
armadeo:

You don't even need the force. From this video I could trace them.if I wanted to.

It's a bc. They were dumb. Really dumb.

Lol. Dats wat we talking about.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Xbee007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
opal4real:
The robbers believed so much in their jazz....the dead criminal bastard thought the mopol was already gunned down and his chewing stick odeshi failed him.

That driver and the guy with the money chop the jazz well, the force dey move them confidently.

See the dead guy here.....

I remember this pics very well back then. Abeg u fit share the link to the page?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
groovie:
This is the problem with a rifle. You will miss your targets in short range combats. If he had a 9mm he would have gunned all of them down completely because he had the element of surprise and it was short range combat and he needed rapid fire. 3 magazines in a pistol would have finished the job. These rifles are for ASSAULT, not defence. Nigeria police please help your men with the right equipments.
What he needed was an assault carbine for such close qtr engagements
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by supereagle(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
.5. It was needless killing the guy with the cash after collecting it.

You never can tell, he may be part of the Armed robbery, he might have given info to them
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by SalamRushdie: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrWise:
This MOPOL in mufti deserves a National Honour .

Also noticed:

1. That armless guy in white shirt that left the security post just minutues before the robbers arrived. He should just go for a thanksgiving.

2. I think the guy at the rear seat has ode shi, cos the police guy fired and shattered the car window but he was still normal.

3. I believe the criminals were furious after they discovered their man was down so engaged the MOPOL who ran for his life.

4. It is either the criminal at the rear seat was finishing some other security men or the agile policeman that killed one of them because I noticed while they entered the car, no gun shots came from that direction.

5. It was needless killing the guy with the cash after collecting it.

6. The policeman was alert but wasted his first 2 shots which made the driver of the robbers to move his car.

7. I award the Fool of the Century to the robber that died. Is it that he didn't see/hear gunshots coming from the security post? What was he going there to do? He first pretended as if he was walking to the back and came back to die.

The robbers were clearly learners in tactics and the use of firearms and the cop should have taken advantage of that and finished them off ..First they drive their get away car into a confined space and even alight with bulky rifles in the confined space which was a tactical error ..It wasn't the cop that shattered the back glass but the scared robber manning the back seat ( you will notice he was very scared to alight to support his guys and was so scared he fired through his own glass , so if the Mpol had gotten his first two shot right he would have killed him in that back seat ...I still don't know why the Mpol came out after killing the bravest and the most daring of the robbers , when he killed that guy he destabilised all of them because that guy was the heart of the crew ..All the same good work from him

5 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by supereagle(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
kayo80:
Use your brain, he to fire and run for his life. Yoruba will say, " moja mosa ani amo akikanju lo oju ogun. "
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
kayo80:

He took cover at d corner. Didn't u see when d guy was shooting and he was also shooting d guy dodged and shifted back and aim at him again. But I believe d mopol guy is by d corner. To target by d corner is very hard. He stopped d shooting so that stray bullet wnt kill pple near by. And the guy gunned down is enough evidence to catching the thief

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The bank security men are not usually armed. Their duty is to maintain order and coordinate people.It would be stupid of them to confront armed men and form James Bond. It's not part of their job description. Dont blame the man. He would have been caught in the line of fire for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Watched this video again. . .

It seems the MOPOL fell down in an attempt to run to safety and the robber finished him there.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
RaptorX:
Raptox let me tell you my story.
Odeshi is real and I have seen real life.
I was in my balcony reading newspaper and I can see along d road from my balcony. 2 cult group were fighting for supremacy and dey did d fighting side by side. And they started shooting themselves face to face ( this is real) it lasted for about 5mins. Non of the sides were gunned down and they have to leave the area cus power meet power.

So stop saying African mentality. Dir is nothing there. Or havnt u heard of black magic??

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by lumydee44: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Pray to God to chase away the any coward-spirit in you.
So an unarmed man can not confront an armed man? Go ask unarmed Soldiers how they overpower armed men.

Why is he a security personnel then?
How old are you, overpower 4 people with guns. Go back to your jack bauer please

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.