Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86941 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adeolu4(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
So I just watched a robbery video clip
Dat police man was superb kudos to him

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jerie(m): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
discusant:

You must make a bad policeman.

Unless attacked, trained police do not engage criminals in gun battle.
Life, even the life of the armed robber, is very important.
In an organized country, a helicopter should have traced the robbers to wherever they shall end up. The robbers surrender after a siege.

What nonsense are you saying?

Didn't you hear that a bank customer was killed? So, the policeman should stand down and allow them gun him down because an helicopter is coming from wherever.

Pls, think before you type.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Baroba(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Pray to God to chase away the any coward-spirit in you.
So an unarmed man can not confront an armed man? Go ask unarmed Soldiers how they overpower armed men.

Why is he a security personnel then?

So you will engage 3 men with an AK-47 with almost 300 rounds of ammunition shooting indiscriminately at close proximity? This ain't some Rambo type stuff, this is real life situation.. Even a trained marine corp will not try it.. Please leave the man alone, he did the right thing..

Security personnels are mere deterrent at best till the real police comes along..

Please go an watch active life protection on YouTube and learn some lessons..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by fergieboy: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2017
holuphisayor:

have they been arrested?
Am glad, if that is the case.
Yes they were arrested with the help of their gang member phone the police shot down

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by triplec93(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2017
Badgers14:

We are still saying the same thing. To the police community, he could have done more because of the trainings he received, but from a civilian perspective he tried atleast.. grin

Frankly, I doubt if the police guy survived, from the direction the guy in the back seat was aiming his gun towards the end, looks like the thief man was making sure he finished off the officer.

But when I saw the police guy running out of the room, I weeped cry, I said to myself, that was a grave mistake.
Didn't you see when it was indicated he survived!
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by caye(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Did any of you notice 1 thing:
1. The lady that entered as the car wanted to make their getaway.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by stacyadams: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin the security man just disappear.. the guy just make me dey laff
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Pablo212: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
I still think if that armed office remained at his post, he still has a higher chance of getting 2 more, maybe he doesn't have enuff bullets thats why he had to run...

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Olayinka777(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
ehie:
the MOPOL got him point blank on the chest, he deserves a medal , the security guard ran away lol!
. Lol! If na u u for wait nah.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Look through your posts in the last month and assess yourself : do think you reason or post like a person in full control of his senses ?
Exactly, I noticed this guy since like 2 days ago ... his talks are foolish in many threads... maybe he gat brain touch or something...

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Demmzy15(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2017
The police should have just smoked the car with RPG angry

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by oloyede1(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2017
I hope the policeman survive the attack. He is an hero!
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2017
All these ppl saying the officer could have killed all the robbers are watching too much action film or playing too much call of duty. The officer was outnumbered 4 to 1. Had he not run they would have sprayed his body with bullets like insecticide

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by groovie(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2017
This is the problem with a rifle. You will miss your targets in short range combats. If he had a 9mm he would have gunned all of them down completely because he had the element of surprise and it was short range combat and he needed rapid fire. 3 magazines in a pistol would have finished the job. These rifles are for ASSAULT, not defence. Nigeria police please help your men with the right equipments.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by adeshinacute(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Robbers are funny they are not even disturbed that one of them is gone in other news If you in kwara state (UK used) I phone 6 (16gig) for sale @ 119k check my Signature for my contact or come to our shop @ challenge in ilorin
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Baroba(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Demmzy15:
The police should have just smoked the car with RPG angry

I don't think police guarding banks carry RPG; these banks make so much money, I don't understand why the cannot have at least 3 police men instead of one..

It's difficult to face multiple attackers wielding AKs on your own..

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Carter4luv(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2017
holuphisayor:

if we give you 1 billion naira. can you find them?

Yes I can find dem with 1billion naira with full cooperation with d force we can find dem.
D white man don't av two brains, it's d same brain we all have.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by akinszz: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
opedaydydx9:
The police tried but our security operatives lack... Experience.. I hope he dint get hit, he could have killed all from the room, I noticed something wrong in the calibration of the ak47 he missed his target twice before gunning the other guy down
that's how Ak47 works
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by thunderbabs: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Good the security man dropped dt one.....Bastards
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Fhowe: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....you must be silly combat armed men physically i tire for you this security man is human like me and you and they are not given arms

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by basit322(m): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mehn I watch d video over n over and for d officer to kill one of dem e deserve a medal because the policeman took a bold decision to fire n run to a safety zone
If u watch d video u will observe that after d office ran to safety zone he is still firing shot dat is y d thief could not bold stand to fire to d corner

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Viking007(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jerie:

What nonsense are you saying?

Didn't you hear that a bank customer was killed? So, the policeman should stand down and allow them gun him down because an helicopter is coming from wherever.

Pls, think before you type.
That dude is drunk. Seun should please introduce an e-slap button.

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Viking007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
fergieboy:

Yes they were arrested with the help of their gang member phone the police shot down
Look at how they look so sober & innocent. F___king bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Cuntslayer: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:
This is the zenith bank robbery in wetheral road owerri, Corporate thieves, the driver is the guy with bandage on his leg, the security man is unlucky,he could have rolled on the floor shooting while getting out from that room, may his soul Rest In Peace

When they say come out gun blazing, now I understand.
The policeman should have switched that gun to automatic mode and sprayed the vehicle while taking cover . He would have been guaranteed 2 more hits.

But what do I know, in such a situation all your training gives way to survival instincts

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by slimfit1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.

Are you serious who is going to look after his family. Die for how much very easy to say don't you think.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by adecz: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
From the bravery displayed by
the policeman, it would appear
he made the decision to vacate
his post due to shortage of bullets.

If he had enough bullets & maintained
his position, those robbers would
all have been killed or had to
leave without the car.

All in all, he showed exemplary bravery &
put up a good fight in faceof the odds against
him. I hope he made it out alive.

Did you notice that all the bullets the policeman
rained on the car did not hit the driver or man in
the back seat? shocked

Maybe they had native "bulletproof ', the dead
robber's own may have 'expired'... Lolz.

The gatemen aren't armed & are basically
used to maintain order, not fighting armed
robbers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Badgers14:

We are still saying the same thing. To the police community, he could have done more because of the trainings he received, but from a civilian perspective he tried atleast.. grin

Frankly, I doubt if the police guy survived, from the direction the guy in the back seat was aiming his gun towards the end, looks like the thief man was making sure he finished off the officer.

But when I saw the police guy running out of the room, I weeped cry, I said to myself, that was a grave mistake.
lol thatsit
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by misterh(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
discusant:

You must make a bad policeman.

Unless attacked, trained police do not engage criminals in gun battle.
Life, even the life of the armed robber, is very important.
In an organized country, a helicopter should have traced the robbers to wherever they shall end up. The robbers surrender after a siege.
What was the policeman supposed to do then? Sit idly while the robbers (probably) go in to shoot him? The robbers were shooting sporadically thus, putting innocent lives in danger yet you think the policeman wasn't supposed to engage them.
You mentioned helicopter tracing the robbers- let's be serious abeg. How many choppers does the Imo state Police Command even have?

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Cuntslayer: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
calberian:
I'm being made to understand that he survived with injuries.

Maybe its my movie brain talking but I just feel he could have taken them all out from his position because the robbers were all exposed and, relative to his, at vulnerable positions.

Nonetheless, he deserves every support and commendation.

Banking app should help in avoiding being caught in this kind of crossfire. If you don't really have to go to the bank, advise yourself accordingly.

The policeman had to leave that location since his cover had been blown and you had four other guys with assault weapons that could easily outflank him.
Anyway this tells us that policemen have to engage in battle simulation training on a regular basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by olapluto(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
If there were more than 1 Mopol, then all the robbers will be dead. That one man Mopol was very good. He picked his fight and won. The robbery was successful though because the money was stolen, but losing one thief is good enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.