Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86937 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by madjune(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
What baffles me is how the driver confidently came out of his driving seat, unarmed as bullets raged past him.

And then, walked toward their marks area.

I'm happy that over confident fool was dropped by the door though.

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kylekent59:

D0 the mopol man die?

Only the robber died while other people were injured. Don't believe what all these busy bodies yell you. The mopol man survived.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Ezyp(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
You very wicked....can't you notice the robber on white first shot at the gate man and luckily the bullet didnt touch him....since he is not armed the best is to run....that gate man has family to feed na

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by JazzMode: 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Lol at the way that big guy in black got killed. He sneaked round, took his time, entered the security post and then BOOM!

Nothing funny here. Lives were at stake, who knows how many innocent lives were lost that this should make one laugh.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by yomz1e(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2017
This video is so sad, That officer that engaged them deserves massive respect and he should be promoted and commended, i hope he is still alive. How many police officers have we heard of doing a runner when $h1t hits the fan? if the police guy had a proper mordern weapon he would have taken them all down no doubt. Those robbers looked officer like. I bet its an inside job. May all the innocent in this video gain eternal peace. One security measure the bank should adopt is using some kind of mantrap gate. only one customer can go through the gate one time and all customer car park should be a few meters away from the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by supereagle(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

See how he stylishly sneaked away. He deserves a very worded query for opening the gate to armed men, abandoning his duty post at a crucial point and not alerting his superiors.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.

Face gun men unarmed. You are wicked. Even police officer fired and run. The battle ready armed robbers ran away. What would ordinary security guard do?

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by JazzMode: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Only the robber died while other people were injured. Don't believe what all these busy bodies yell you. The mopol man survived.

Do you stay around there?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by yomz1e(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
Niggar! what strange weed have you been smoking, because your sense have blazed up!

NwaAmaikpe:
angry

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by consultancy: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
fuckkkkk.... these are dare devild armed robbers. so calm and calculated under heavy fire.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Viking007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jerie:

Don't mind the lunatic. Don't be surprised that many of those blaming the heroic policeman are robbers and beneficiaries of robberies.
Exactly what crossed my mind. This thread just made me realize we have lots of hardened criminals here.

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by angusakpuogwu: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

are you mad or what? y will you say the security man is wicked and a coward. you are a coward for making such a comment

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Venica(f): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Cogent:
Kudos to the security guards for shooting back, they are very brave men, heroes. Many policemen will run away instead of shooting. Kudos to them again.

May the robbers meet untimely painful death, may happiness be detached from their existence. May they search fruitlessly for peace of mind and never find it.
Amin.
that is a police man. police at d banks don't put on uniform. i pray he survive it.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by micflo28(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Rochas is a plague on IMO state. Ikpeazu is doing far better than him in terms of security and employment. This is terrible, i wonder what he would do for that gallant mopol.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Joyzeey(f): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
Are u OK?
Did u see De security man wit any gun?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Abeyjide: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
eleyi gidi gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Cogent: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Venica:

that is a police man. police at d banks don't put on uniform. i pray he survive it.

He survived

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by buffalowings: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Look through your posts in the last month and make an assessment : do you consider yourself a person in full control of his senses ?

The guy is a troll now

I even dey follow am
To see the nonsense he posts

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Crativjosh(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Are you normal?
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

what could he have done without arms? You wetin you go do grab gun? Oya go and die. Think before you speak brother. Its very essential
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by cyril700(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrWise:
This MOPOL in mufti deserves a National Honour .

Also noticed:

1. That armless guy in white shirt that left the security post just minutues before the robbers arrived. He should just go for a thanksgiving.

2. I think the guy at the rear seat has ode shi, cos the police guy fired and shattered the car window but he was still normal.

3. I believe the criminals were furious after they discovered their man was down so engaged the MOPOL who ran for his life.

4. It is either the criminal at the rear seat was finishing some other security men or the agile policeman that killed one of them because I noticed while they entered the car, no gun shots came from that direction.

5. It was needless killing the guy with the cash after collecting it.

6. The policeman was alert but wasted his first 2 shots which made the driver of the robbers to move his car.

7. I award the Fool of the Century to the robber that died. Is it that he didn't see/hear gunshots coming from the security post? What was he going there to do? He first pretended as if he was walking to the back and came back to die.
I think they were all on odeshi but one failed. which is y he had the moral to work into the security post. I also think d police guard is on odeshi too.

12 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Crativjosh(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
It's only God that protects us ooo... that was a close shave mehn

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
Venica:

Who told you police stationed at banks don't wear in uniform ?

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
opedaydydx9:
The police tried but our security operatives lack... Experience.. I hope he dint get hit, he could have killed all from the room, I noticed something wrong in the calibration of the ak47 he missed his target twice before gunning the other guy down

We will never know whether the policeman's AK needed to be zeroed in at the gun range, or whether it was simply that the policeman was shaking so violently with fear that he fired in "spray and pray" fashion, just to open up his escape route.

Still and all, one man doing battle with FIVE men shooting AK rifles is one of the most heroic displays of calm under fire than many of us will EVER witness on video, or in real life.

That was an EPIC gun-battle, and the bank should reward that brave officer with some serious cash in recognition of his amazing act of bravery.

14 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Kylekent59: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Yes he died, multiple gunshot from the robber behind the car
He didn't die. Just got d right report from lilas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
DrWise:
This MOPOL in mufti deserves a National Honour .

Also noticed:

1. That armless guy in white shirt that left the security post just minutues before the robbers arrived. He should just go for a thanksgiving.

2. I think the guy at the rear seat has ode shi, cos the police guy fired and shattered the car window but he was still normal.

3. I believe the criminals were furious after they discovered their man was down so engaged the MOPOL who ran for his life.

4. It is either the criminal at the rear seat was finishing some other security men or the agile policeman that killed one of them because I noticed while they entered the car, no gun shots came from that direction.

5. It was needless killing the guy with the cash after collecting it.

6. The policeman was alert but wasted his first 2 shots which made the driver of the robbers to move his car.

7. I award the Fool of the Century to the robber that died. Is it that he didn't see/hear gunshots coming from the security post? What was he going there to do? He first pretended as if he was walking to the back and came back to die.

They weren't furious but just doing things like the foool they are and were. The police had already engaged the two weeks members and killed one then had just one left .If he had remained in his station he probably would have killed the other guy at the back of the getaway car because once the other robber fell, he made to come out but was interrupted by the sudden escape move of the Mopol guy accompanied by aimless shooting .

The police man tried because even though it seemed he got hit and the guy had moved forward to finish him, he release a round that made the guy to duck and not wanting to take anymore risk , he quickly returned to the safety of the car

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Jakumo(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
groovie:
This is the problem with a rifle. You will miss your targets in short range combats. If he had a 9mm he would have gunned all of them down completely because he had the element of surprise and it was short range combat and he needed rapid fire. 3 magazines in a pistol would have finished the job. These rifles are for ASSAULT, not defence. Nigeria police please help your men with the right equipments.

A pump-action defender style shotgun would have done a much better job than any pistol at those short ranges, but then I am just another armchair warrior here to critique the action from a safe distance.

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by RaptorX: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
cyril700:
I think they were all on odeshi but one failed. which is y he had the moral to work into the security post. I also think d police guard is on odeshi too.
I believe so too, that driver was to calm with bullets whizzing all around him and all of them probably high on drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by RaptorX: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
wadetaw202:

Pele o, Mr brave. You want a GATEMAN to act like a soldier? Kindy snap out of your unreasonable stance.

When next you see a man shooting at you, Dont run o. Goan be forming Rambo. You must be a kid sha. Mature adults don't reason like this
I doubt if any unarmed soldiers will confront this guys, being a soldier dont make you bullet proof .Too many kids on NL.

7 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

you are a big fool for saying this, physical combat kor physical combat ni....armed guys with AK47? Even the MOPOL hero dat killed d robber ran. Use ur head.....he had no time to Alert his superiors....YOU MUMU SHA....he did d right tin

2 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Adaowerri111: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kylekent59:

He didn't die. Just got d right report from lilas

Okay sir
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Oju4190: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
ehie:
the MOPOL got him point blank on the chest, he deserves a medal , the security guard ran away lol!
Wat do u want the security guard to do? To throw stones on d robbers abi
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by intruxive(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
Full story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.