Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (80268 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by herdekunley9ja(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
O boy see moses Rod....grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hope no be IBO man cry ?
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin

Who cover that thing angry angry embarassed tongue

See ur life

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by IamSINZ(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is what happens when married women portrays themselves as 'Slayqueens' on social media

Exactly!
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by candidbabe(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eze

1 Like

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by StarPlayer: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ipod and foolish thinking
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
The $name have said it all na dem the hardworking$ cheesy grin
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
OrestesDante:
Many people are mad few are roaming sad
[s]
Alas! It is the developers. Igbos d!ck developers.[/s]

Brother come here. Today God has heard ur prayer.
U r healed of every marine spirit tormenting u.
Quickly lay flat!

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
This particular "lawyer" has salacious cases like this aplenty.

I suspect a lot of them are fabricated.

Buyer beware...believe at your own expense

1 Like

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by pepigeorge(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin

Who cover that thing angry angry embarassed tongue

Lol..... ashawoo
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Ogbodoo: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jobless fellows everywhere.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
randy men everywhere

What about oloshos undecided
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Omolewa212(f): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
Insult
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by ekensi01: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
embarassed
Yeah its really annoying when you see a photo of a gigantic diick on a toilet...now it looks like a big poo undecided

Disgusting..

Lol grin grin grin grin You must be someone from Nigeria
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by pepigeorge(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
embarassed
Yeah its really annoying when you see a photo of a gigantic diick on a toilet...now it looks like a big poo undecided

Disgusting..

Talking like a saint.... u re all bird of a feather .... ur profile pix confirmed it
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Keneking:
This is a common practise on social media...from IMO, Whassapp and Facebook angry

Jonathan sef

That's y am not on any social media ..I had to be onwhatsapp due to business so as to make decisions on time ....
Some times married women do cause such upon themselves by the way they portray themselves
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by pepigeorge(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
hopkins0casidy:
If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary, thank God for success in yesterdays fixed game. today fixed out view won ticket for you gratification.

Nobody wants to subscribe. ... get rich alone abeg
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by bewla(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
randy men everywhere
don't worry if he dose to u call me
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
pepigeorge:

Lol..... ashawoo
what i dooo? tongue
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
tongue
TroubleMaker47:

See ur life
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
embarassed

Disgusting..

Nawa o.. ..funny u
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
thonyrule:
Adult for that matter... undecided If he's married then his wife is in a deep sh*t. The man is a cow
Thats an insult to cows. Just say he is a typical yiibo man.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by bewla(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
embarassed

Disgusting..

beby I get my eyes on u let do a quick one in the loo
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by NabeelAbu: 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
I have now known the craziest man on earth. were buruku.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by pepigeorge(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
what i dooo? tongue

U never still tire to see big cassava..... calm down make ur future hubby see something enjoy o

1 Like

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
pepigeorge:

U never still tire to see big cassava..... calm down make ur future hubby see something enjoy o
angry i never see any naa
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o. Some person uses spinal cord to think instead of brain.
but it's connected to the Brain nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.