Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (80263 Views)

Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by chuksiyk31(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The man should be more concerned if his wife went ahead and sucked it..

Trust no woman.
Your father is Nigeria's problem
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by PREBuhari2019: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oga, me no use whatsapp atm...my phone is giving me problem. lipsrsealed.

ok ma
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by newslifeop: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Haha
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
randy men everywhere
I'm quoting you for the second time. Do you know that the man on your Dp is very foolish?
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by malware: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nairaland ladies be like

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Onyochejohn:
honestly that's the most sensible comment. It's difficult for som1 to just open a group fb page and start posting disk without any prior conversation that led to exchange of nude pix. At least the dick man and the wife must have exchange conversation which the wife might have deleted .
You made a lot of sense. They are condemning the man but leaving the woman out of the drama. These people here clearly have low mentality.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by trinity11(m): 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin
Who cover that thing angry angry embarassed tongue
Mmmmm sist

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by 234ng44uk(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
herdekunley9ja:
O boy see moses Rod....grin
No, it's Eze's rod. Importer and exporter, developers of punanas.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Police ke? If everyone reported such to the police, they wouldn't have time for other cases. Some men are just sick. Best solution is to report their page to the social network and block them and move on.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by adecz: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
"Eze" wink
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by HarveySpecter1: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
embarassed
Yeah its really annoying when you see a photo of a gigantic diick on a toilet...now it looks like a big poo undecided

Disgusting..

WOMEN LIKE YOU WILL GO ON TO BE F0RKED BY THAT D1CK
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
lordoseji:

I'm quoting you for the second time. Do you know that the man on your Dp is very foolish?
guy, thats your own opinion
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
NCAN SS requests that you forward the culprit's name for due diligent search. sad
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by donqx: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
o
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Berbierklaus(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
This is what happens when married women portrays themselves as 'Slayqueens' on social media
Seriously
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Gudfrie(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Trust no woman.
Exactly! Maybe she was caught unaware staring at the pole then she had to defend herself saying she got it from a group page. A man cant just send a weird pic without a formal toss.........pretenders every where
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chaiii omo ki le le yi,
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
phlamesG:
Some men deserve to be stoned to death sad

I don't know why a sane person would send his/her nude pics to a total stranger undecided

Stranger or not I don't think its right or safe to send to anybody
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
randy men everywhere

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Amberon11:
You don't have sense!

shut d F-UP....he made SENSE
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by ddjay: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
midehi2:
randy men everywhere
hmm,even ur family sef join
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
/
Nigerian ladies are equally guilty of sending unsolicited nude pictures.

Quite appalling

\

1 Like

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by brojoshua: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
That is end time manhood
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Trust no woman.

hahahahahah..U gat no chil at all...hahaha..
Before i use to think that being too sexually active,money,Loving and caring 100% for a woman will make her faithful and keep her in your life...Na,i was wrong.
Things have gone wrong in this our indomie generation.Women are too Promiscious.
The only thing that keeps a woman faithful and royal in the life of any man is:
1.Self decipline
2.The GRACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by greatest31: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin
Who cover that thing angry angry embarassed tongue
hope you are not serious with that statement?
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by midehi2(f): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
ddjay:
hmm,even ur family sef join
and your father too
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
that is some kuk meen!
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by ipobbigot7: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eze Udene another criminal from the land of monkeys the biafuro land.
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by donald3: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Jamb CBT 2017/2018, Result checking and Upgrading of low score from 250 Above is currently ongoing now call 08134941663 for help, for upgrading of score before or after your exam call +2348134941663,to know more about upgrading and programming of score call or whatsaap +2348134941663
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by phlamesG: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Stranger or not I don't think its right or safe to send to anybody

I understand what you're saying but one can send to like a husband or wife, especially when both are faraway from each other.

Don't tell me you haven't sent even cleavage to your boyfriend? tongue
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by phlamesG: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

What about my DP? thats only a shirt sha..Don't let your eyes deceived you tongue

Maybe my eyes are deceiving me
Re: Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
phlamesG:

I understand what you're saying but one can send to like a husband or wife, especially when both are faraway from each other.

Don't tell me you haven't sent even cleavage to your boyfriend? tongue

Come n date me n find out undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.