Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children (35693 Views)

Lagos Bridges: Navy Begins Enforcement Of Quit Order On Tanker Drivers / Kanu’s Action Endangering Igbo Living In North – Arewa Youths. / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by calaway: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
PLEASE, no refugee in Yorubaland. Go to IDP camp in East.

Muslim......
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
thats called wisdom. you are only ever safe around your own people. try to emulate us. me ? this my two feet can never ever step into the north or the south-east. i keep my two feet in the waste cuz I know my people better and can relate to their ways. yall need to learn from us wink

thats d reason an average yoruba man Is financially unliberated cos of that genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to leave their comfort zones to hustle. Empires are built by venturing into diff geographical locations
Igbos , jews, chinese , lebanese, indians etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by stonemasonn: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2017
emmalexabl:
Thats a good development..,we are almost there.

Its only a tree that hear it will be cut down and still remain at same spot.

As for IDPs., there will be none in Igboland.,we know who the lazy folks are..... they are the gambari masters and their Afonjaz slaves ...
Gambari and afonja abi, continue......I'll see the jobs you'll provide for the returnees in Igbo land.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Gotze1: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

develop their regions ? Looooool .all ds aboki and ofe mmanu nit wits that nvr travel out. We come to make money off ur regions cos of u ppls lack of financial acumen , so dnt confuse it wit meaning SE Is not developed or we r running frm it
Why not make the money in your region? They never travel out, so if they want to travel out, na east then go go?, To do what abeg? look at the horrible region or what money do they want to make over there?, you have financial acumen which you can't make in your region but to run out of it. Is that how the region is cursed?

3 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by technicallyrich(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2017
They are welcome back to south south and south east.
The yorubas war might soon happen I hope you cowards are preparing like the northerners.south south and south east.because we will merge ss and se.i love yorubas that's y I advice you people with the way things are going.

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

thats d reason an average yoruba man Is financially unliberated cos of that genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to leave their comfort zones to hustle. Empires are built by venturing into diff geographical locations
Igbos , jews, chinese , lebanese, indians etc
nah bro we make our own cities liveable and nice so we dont have to go and live with strangers to look for money. try doing the same. develop the east so you dont have to always run away from it. and in the case you have an adventurous spirit and want to live with other tribes, try to be meek and humble and try to blend in. stop always abusing your host. it is counter-productive to abuse your host . nothing can be gained from it wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Abeg, this your handle abi na moniker get as e be shocked
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by KemjikaEme: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2017
Exodus from the North is a welcome development that must be organized and arranged in such a way that will see a gradual transfer of Igbo acquired wealth and investments back to the East.
All these Igbo men that have invested in the North have huge mansions and houses that have been unoccupied for years. Their compounds overgrown by weeds except where a relative is appointed to take care of it.
Their children with a distorted identity of who they are,some unable to speak Igbo but freely converse in hausa.
It is a call in the right direction. Igbos may have invested and contributed to development away from home,it is time to come back and invest at home.
E ji eshi ulo mara nma fuo ezi!
Charity begins at home!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2017
1. As a non-nigerian, you should just keep quiet and speak of nothing you know of. It'll do you know good. Just observe.

2. Haven't you heard? It's time. We want them out. To leave us in peace. To form their own united nation. Yes, we want that.

3. We hate them and it's justified. Do you know the personality of the average igbo? Fraudulent. Proud. Deceptive. Yoruba people are the kindest, most accommodating tribe in Nigeria but these Igbo idiots will tell you categorically, beating chest all the while that "Lagos is a no man's land". How treacherous! In all my born days, there's never been threat to life of any igbo living in Lagos. They've conducted their businesses peacefully, they've dominated ago/okota and other known areas, they own properties/houses and we liked it. Yes, we liked it. But this parasitic ingrates will tell you Lagos is no man's land. Yet, you think we don't want this secession? Let them, then we'll know if Lagos is a no man's land or not.

3. Still on these sadistic refugees, the hatred started with them. They've been bashing the yorubas two years now on NL. But we looked away. Now, we say no more.

Igbos hatred towards other tribes is just a reflection of how they feel about themselves. Forget the bragging..it's their defense mechanism. They hate themselves. Hate their arid land. They hate everything.

4. I'm really glad for the hausas. They're good at machete and blade sharpening and we know their intents of late. We welcome that. Let the Igbos take heed. But who cares?

5. Nobody wants nagging bastards around them. It's tiring and takes from you. We really want them gone as I'm yet to see where whining and bitching does anyone good.

6. Pls, we're determined to oust them. Then will we have peace.

LoJ:
As a non nigerian, let me tell you this:

The people who hate the igbos are providing them the best way to have them succeed. Put a people under pressure, he will fight and become sucessful. Give a people much comfort, the people will fall asleep and poverty comes in.

By insulting despising the Igbo tribe, you lot don't know that you are forcing them to suceed. This was the case of the Israel nation, the came of America with the puritans, and it may well be the case of the Igbos.

If truly nigerians don't like the igbos, then let them have their country in peace and respect. There is no need for insults and threats.

Be careful what you wish for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Mbilla(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
If you are not a Nigerian, just shut up cos you don't know the Genesis of the hatred. Before you judge, did you ask the igbos if they like other tribes. They started the hatred first, now they are getting it back, you are talking what you don't know. Do you know when they killed other tribes leaders and spared their own n still talking to other tribes of how they killed their leaders like chicken that sprang up their massacre in the north. They abuse westerners that have no hand in their massacre and hate westerners for doing nothing to them. Yet you are here talking what you don't know. Did you read what their ipob leader talked by ordering them to kill any westerners n northerners they see and they were hailing him without no one condemning him. Just keep kwayet and watch us. If you are not Nigerian, then face your nation problems. Thanks.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Lilimax(f): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2017
gropius:
It's shameful and disgraceful to tribalise every discussion topic here.....Sad and heartbreaking that youths cannot see beyond tribe to solve their differences.
No be today ! E don tey... smiley

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by blaquebelle: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
AmuDimpka:
Guys can we compare and exchange notes between Igbo and your tribe

Are you ready
You do not know my tribe so sharrap undecided
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Ikem11(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
Rexnegro:
hmmm
the already overcrowded southwest by The igbos will now become more crowded Cause most of the ipobians are probably cursed not to stay in their region ,instead they prefer to go to Other tribes region. it's well, I wish Them The best in trying to achieve their land locked biafra nation.
Is it more crowded than Lagos?
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

u want to compare notes wit an offspring of an agbo nd jedi jedi concoction seller wit a family tree traced to a fallen demon loooool
grin grin oduduwa the fallen demon lolol you funny bro grin grin grin
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
Why not make the money in your region? They never travel out, so if they want to travel out, na east then go go?, To do what abeg? look at the horrible region or what money do they want to make over there?, you have financial acumen which you can't make in your region but to run out of it. Is that how the region is cursed?

fight that afonja genetic malfunction of fear and laziness to travel out and hustle and find out thins for yourself
stop believing ur older afonja generations wit their stories to justify their shortcomings after being surpassed by great igbos after the civil war.
we all knw aside lagos SW RURAL areas can best be depicted as a horror movie wen d cities are glorified villages.
Nigga travel out

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
nah bro we make our own cities liveable and nice so we dont have to go and live with strangers to look for money. try doing the same. develop the east so you dont have to always run away from it. and in the case you have an adventurous spirit and want to live with other tribes, try to be meek and humble and try to blend in. stop always abusing your host. it is counter-productive to abuse your host . nothing can be gained from it wink

loool if u do travel out u will stop makn that ignorant assertions that the east is not developed .we build mansions in the villa talk more of d cities

2 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2017
Gotze1:
If you are not a Nigerian, just shut up cos you don't know the Genesis of the hatred. Before you judge, did you ask the igbos if they like other tribes. They started the hatred first, now they are getting it back, you are talking what you don't know. Do you know when they killed other tribes leaders and spared their own n still talking to other tribes of how they killed their leaders like chicken that sprang up their massacre in the north. They abuse westerners that have no hand in their massacre and hate westerners for doing nothing to them. Yet you are here talking what you don't know. Did you read what their ipob leader talked by ordering them to kill any westerners n northerners they see and they were hailing him without no one condemning him. Just keep kwayet and watch us. If you are not Nigerian, then face your nation problems. Thanks.
yeah that nigga Loj be tripping grin

Loj you wrong mayne grin
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Nnamidi Kanu.. hopefully you're happy where ever you're right away..

He's the greatest man the Igbos have ever produced,infact he's a god!Any Igbo man that remains in the North is an idiot and should be treated as a slave.The Hausas can continue their romance with the Yorubas.To me,I idolize the strenght of the Igbos any day.

In as much as Nigeria remains one entity,I see no reason why Igbos shouldn't live wherever the desire to live,but with our biased,tribalised,sentimental minset and hatred for the Igbos won't let us tell the truth.

Nigeria remains a sinking ship without restructuring because status quo favours only the Hausa/Fulani,while the Yorubas form alliance to get crumbs.If this' how America was built,would they be seen as the greatest country of the world.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by dragonking2: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2017
sinistermind:
Eze Ndigbo in the North, have you ever heard of Oba Omo odua anywhere in the East or the North? This infuriates me. Now look at what he is saying, talking as if he if the igbos leave the north, igbos will die. I have never been in support of Biafra but the threat my the Northern Youth shows clear hatred for the igbos. And the igbos shouldn't take as a threat, they should take it as a wake up call to return home to the east and work on making it Envy of other regions.

Have you seen the below before?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/05/yoruba-in-abia-appoint-monarch/

Alhaji Adebayo Azeez, President of the Yoruba Forum, an umbrella body of Yoruba associations, said the forum is to appoint an Oba in Abia to cater for the interest of the Yoruba community in the state.

Azeez said in Umuahia, yesterday that the measure was necessary to enable various Yoruba groups in the state unite, their political affiliations and other differences notwithstanding

Should I bring that of the north for you?

Keep living in fool's paradise.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Mbilla(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Nazeren:
1. As a non-nigerian, perhaps you should keep quiet and just observe.

2. Haven't you heard? It's time. We want them out. To leave us in peace. To form their own country. Yes, we want that.

3. We hate them and it's justified. Do you know the personality of the average igbo? Fraudulent. Proud. Deceptive. Yoruba people are the kindest, most accommodating tribe in Nigeria but these Igbo idiots will tell you categorically, beating chest all the while that "Lagos is a no man's land". Smh. How treacherous! In all my born days, there's never been a threat to life of any igbo living in Lagos. They've conducted their businesses peacefully, they've dominated ago/okota, they own properties and houses and we liked it. Yes, we liked it. But this parasitic ingrates will tell you Lagos is no man's land. Yet, you think we don't want this secession? Let them, then we'll know if Lagos is a no man's land or not.

3. Still on these sadistic refugees, the hatred started with them. They hate themselves. They hate everything. The result is deflection of this hatred towards their hosts and every other place they've had the grace to hibernate in. I'm really glad for the hausas. They're good at machete and blade sharpening and we know their intents of late. We welcome that. Let the Igbos take heed. But who cares? Typical Yoruba man always reason like cow and talk senseless. Keep on exposing your inferiority complex to the foreigner. Believing me the foreigner is laughing at ur cheap liars. The foreigner knows that Ogun State which is in Yoruba land is the headquater of devil on earth. The foreigner knows that Yoruba land is the headquarter of Ritualist, while you skulls miners sell human skull at that rate of 2 dollar. The foreigner knows that 419 started by lazy yorubas men

4. Nobody wants nagging bastards around them. It's tiring and takes from you. We really want them gone. I'm yet to see where whining and bitching does anyone good. Pls, we want them gone. Then we will have peace.

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2017
lordyugo:

loool if u do travel out u will stop makn that ignorant assertions that the east is not developed .we build mansions in the villa talk more of d cities
see, this is the downfal of the igboman. a city is not about what you built for yourself in the city. it is not about ME ME ME. its about the COLLECTIVE. working together to build a nice city and not about what mansion one man built in aba. yall need lessons from yoruba. yoruba we work together to build cities and not ' mansions ' grin

5 Likes

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:
see, this is the downfal of the igboman. a city is not about what you built for yourself in the city. it is not about ME ME ME. its about the COLLECTIVE. working together to build a nice city and not about what mansion one man built in aba. yall need lessons from yoruba. yoruba we work together to build cities and not ' mansions ' grin
Iliterate.
Give me one example of a yoruba city that is nice or can be compared to Enugu or even Owerri? Apart from lagos for obvious reasons.
Besides, a city is a collection of buildings and infrastructures.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
technicallyrich:
They are welcome back to south south and south east.
The yorubas war might soon happen I hope you cowards are preparing like the northerners.south south and south east.because we will merge ss and se.i love yorubas that's y I advice you people with the way things are going.
dont worry about us. we have many benjamin adekunle black scorpion sleeper cells waiting to be activated when war is activated.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by lordyugo: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
sukkot:

aside lagos am curious about the city you are talking about
And yes igbos are republican in nature , we dont do herd mentality and thats why we are successful and financially liberated. U guys need that orientation

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Jabioro: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2017
nyben4eva:

He's the greatest man the Igbos have ever produced,infact he's a god!Any Igbo man that remains in the North is an idiot and should be treated as a slave.The Hausas can continue their romance with the Yorubas.To me,I idolize the strenght of the Igbos any day.

In as much as Nigeria remains one entity,I see no reason why Igbos shouldn't live wherever the desire to live,but with our biased,tribalised,sentimental minset and hatred for the Igbos won't let us tell the truth.

Nigeria remains a sinking ship without restructuring because status quo favours only the Hausa/Fulani,while the Yorubas form alliance to get crumbs.If this' how America was built,would they be seen as the greatest country of the world.
Great!I I hoped if have been reading and following my usual comments on to go about the agitation and our common ground..
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by vantage001: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2017
WorldRichest:
Now, the game is getting interesting, Almajiris in the North have taken the fight to the door step of the Flattinos. Let's see where it ends. You said you want Biaffraud, now Almajiris have told you to go and have your Biaffraud in peace. Shouldn't you be happy? Yoruba area boys and agberos too will soon give Flattinos ultimatum to leave the Oduduwa land, you would be given the freedom to carry your houses and fake drug and prostitution investments to your Biaffraud land. Good bye to bad rubbish.

You sound so unintelligent! If the Igbos should obey the Arewa youths for their lacadaisical utterances and start leaving their region,then the Arewas should also grant the Igbos their Biafra.If the country still exists as one,that statement by the Arewa youths just sounds like this crap you put up here.I wonder why you guys are so dull in the way you reason.
Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Nazeren:
3. Still on these sadistic refugees, the hatred started with them. They've been bashing the yorubas two years now on NL. But we looked away. Now, we say no more.
I do not want to adress your whole post, as it bears no substance. Suffice to say that I have been on nairaland for more than the "2 years" you are referring to. Long enough to know that both parties, or negative elements of both tribes share the blame.

To claim that the igbos started this e tribal war on nairaland, is plain ignorance. I have been following the trend since 2006.

Greetings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children by sukkot: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2017
vantage001:

Iliterate.
Give me one example of a yoruba city that is nice or can be compared to Enugu or even Owerri? Apart from lagos for obvious reasons.
Besides, a city is a collection of buildings and infrastructures.
ibadan is better than enugu and owerri combined. why you playing games bro ? how many igbo man is in ibadan ? about 1 million. how many yoruba in owerri and enugu ? maybe 100 at most. people migrate to the better cities. by the migratory patterns we know the best cities in nigeria and oweeri and enugu is at the bottom of the list

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.