Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri (28613 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by DIKEnaWAR: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

Please read and understand

Am not saying money should be received in exchange for sex..
I only asked a question..what do we call those men that demand for sex randomly

You ve a very dirty mind...He-goat ..
There re equally male prostitutes if u don't know

See them!

2 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Pain(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
This Guy is a GENIUS cool
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by hoodedjaystrim(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha KikikikiKi Hohohohoho

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by ajalawole(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Reno, when those slayqueens come after u, u will be like................................

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by kessler53(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ovokoo:
According to former Special assistant to president Jonathan, Reno Omokri any lady that requests for money on a regular basis is a prostitute and not a girl friend.

He said

Girlfriends shouldn't cost anything other than love. If yours routinely demands for money, you have a prostitute, not a girlfriend

Do you guys agree?

VIEW SOURCE
: http://ovoko.com.ng/girlfriend-request-money-shes-prostitute-reno-omokri/

yes
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by imstrong1: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Any lady that likes you because of content of your wallet and never the content of your character is not worth the chase

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by deeone10: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Any lady that can't afford airtime to make phone calls, but rather depend on her boyfriend for recharge cards is a prostitute.

eyebrow raised
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by imstrong1: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
Any lady that likes you because of the content of your wallet and never the content of your character is not worth the chase

4 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by LePrezident(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
beatrice58:
plz help me qualify to participate in a competition by clicking d link below and liking my video. u dnt need to watch it jex like it. God bless u as u do so.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/

What is the competition about?
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by NwaAmaikpe: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
In that case all.we have in Naija are prostitûtes

2 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by lordyugo: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Am not in support of ladies that demand unnecessarily

Love shouldn't be abouh money always

But what abouh those guys that demand for sex as if their lives depend on it

the question is why do u keep seeing sex as a tool when its obvious the 2parties need it and enjoy it, evn wit all the feminine pretence

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by ivolt: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In this case, the sex is enjoyed by both parties..
But demanding of money is for the enjoyment of the ladies only..

That is what you think but people are different.
Even though some people enjoy taking beer,
not all of them want to take 2 cartons per week.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Cladez(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

You were making sense not until you called him a "he-goat"

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
I once met a girl after about 2 weeks of knowing her and about 2 times bleeping the next thing she told me is she needs 25k to pay someone to sit for an exam for her cos she can't leave her work for the exams, we haven't finish discussing that next she said she needs 4k to buy her cream and soap. then next she needs 7k for feeding ....... I was like so who has been doing all these things to you before we met and she said herself and I told her she has to continue doing them and that's how I left her. I didn't Loose though cos those 2 times bleeping was worth it

6 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by hayboss: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ladies, if you are dating any guy and he keeps asking you to shoulder his responsibilities. He is a Gigòlo cool

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by wristbangle: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
100% correct
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Elnino4ladies: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:
Am not in support of ladies that demand unnecessarily

Love shouldn't be abouh money always

But what abouh those guys that demand for sex as if their lives depend on it

Prostitute spotted

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by almarthins(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

Womanizer na abi u wan give dem gigolo
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by pauloski12(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
100% agreement
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by zarakay(f): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
j
Peeves:
Men who demand for sex don't also demand for money lol, she-goat ni eh

common sense u don't ve

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by ginggerxy: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Reno Omokri, you need to balance the equation!

The boyfriend that is servicing the girls free of charge should be called what
a free giver
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by zarakay(f): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Prostitute spotted

pussy hunter

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by wristbangle: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:
I concur...undercover runs.girl. Relationship isn't an employment opportunity, neither is it an avenue for fu<k spree.

I think the slut shaming that's prevalent in our society is part of the reason some girls demand unnecesarily. In her mind she doesn't want to lose out, before the guy will tell her he used her when they break-up. If two people have sex in a relationship and you insult one, why won't she demand for her pay na?

Same way some guys body won't come down if they haven't had sex with a girl in a relationship.

If only people date more for love, no one will feel used and giving will come naturally from both parties.

Well said my lady kiss
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by zarakay(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Cladez:
You were making sense not until you called him a "he-goat"

did u read d part where he called me a Prostitute in mind
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
cyrilfosy:
I once met a girl after about 2 weeks of knowing her and about 2 times bleeping the next thing she told me is she needs 25k to pay someone to sit for an exam for her cos she can't leave her work for the exams, we haven't finish discussing that next she said she needs 4k to buy her cream and soap. then next she needs 7k for feeding ....... I was like so who has been doing all these things to you before we met and she said herself and I told her she has to continue doing them and that's how I left her. I didn't Loose though cos those 2 times bleeping was worth it

God will judge you my brother ....
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by positivetaught: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Personally I'm not against a lady friend demanding for money from me knowing that in most cases male earning power outstrip that of the female many fold,but the lady need to be reasonable n considerate,at the same time be willing to satisfy the man's needs too.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
And if your Boyfriend Demands Sex Routinely, HE IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

And if your Boyfriend Demands so much attention, then he is what?
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
ginggerxy:
a free giver
No yawa! He should also be a generous giver too. Generous in terms of finance grin grin grin

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.