Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri (28620 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Toks2008(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2017
sekxy:
a hardworking girl doesn't need a guys money all she needs to do is to work hard and make her own cash...

that's why i will encourage em ladies to venture into meaningful things that will earn them cash..atleast to take good care of themselves and avoid insult...

I'm impressed that this is coming from a lady...cc:Cinderella5
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by nezer83: 7:31am On Jun 10, 2017
Rozaybb:
any man dat is demanding sex from a lady all d time and cant zip up is a man-LovePeddler

See this one, if the man no demand sex now or decides to keep cool Y'all did call him IMPOTENT and less a man who can't satisfy a woman. I can tell you, women Love sex and desires it regularly, so stop this crappie assertion.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Cinderella5(f): 8:17am On Jun 10, 2017
MurderForFree:

Any girl that demands for money is a big time prostitute

Last time i checked, women can have a job and make their own money

You wanna collect money because you gave him sex ??
You also enjoyed the sex, only prostitutes ​demand for money after sex, now tell me what's the difference between you who demands for money after sex and prostitutes who also demand for money after sex

You just laid on the bed like a dead elephant while the guy waste his energy pleasing you

It's high time we start collecting money from women too
the diference is she gives herself to only him while the prostitute gives diferent men for money.

To avoid such situations, no sex relationship is best, that way, he keeps his money, she keeps her body, no body will feel used.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:
the diference is she gives herself to only him while the prostitute gives diferent men for money.

To avoid such situations, no sex relationship is best, that way, he keeps his money, she keeps her body, no body will tell used.
Many girls give themselves to different men anyways. But yes, it's still a game of numbers.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by villageboy24(m): 8:25am On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerians and judgement. shey it's love that d girl wld use to make her hair. next please.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Cinderella5(f): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2017
BoboYekini:
Many girls give themselves to different men anyways. But yes, it's still a game of numbers.
yes those with more than one boyfriend.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Cinderella5(f): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2017
villageboy24:
Nigerians and judgement. shey it's love that d girl wld use to make her hair. next please.
At least we have somone here with a sense of responsibility.

Most of the guys happy about reno's post to not know that Reno is referring to a no sex relationship, but these ones cannot do without sex.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by nezer83: 8:43am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
This is why ladies need to work hard, pay your bills, so you can close your legs and say no ring no sex, simple, and if you want to use sex to get favors use it in the best way, like to get a job, get a car, a house,and not for one broke guy,that will at the end of the day, leave you after servicing him for years under the guise of long term relationship. it's time for no ring no sex policy, stop giving this boys pussy, let them do what is right, dating is a trick to get steady sex,and worse still they don't want you to benefit hence the line of "am I your father, are you a prostitute" .a guy who asks you.for sex when he.doesn't know your father's house is nothing but a THIEF
Madam, there are girls that will claim to be in a very serious relationship with a guy, chop his money and bleep him yet won't allow him know the nearest bus stop let alone her father's house.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Cinderella5(f): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
This is why ladies need to work hard, pay your bills, so you can close your legs and say no ring no sex, simple, and if you want to use sex to get favors use it in the best way, like to get a job, get a car, a house,and not for one broke guy,that will at the end of the day, leave you after servicing him for years under the guise of long term relationship. it's time for no ring no sex policy, stop giving this boys pussy, let them do what is right, dating is a trick to get steady sex,and worse still they don't want you to benefit hence the line of "am I your father, are you a prostitute" .a guy who asks you.for sex when he.doesn't know your father's house is nothing but a THIEF
you have made sense.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by MurderForFree: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Cinderella5:

To avoid such situations, no sex relationship is best, that way, he keeps his money, she keeps her body, no body will feel used.

He keeps his money ??

Girls cannot live without money
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by MurderForFree: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Rozaybb:
ladies please pay no mind to this dude any man having sex with u all d time should take care of u with money...dont Bleep a broke guy..biko

Olosho

Don't you have a father who would take care of your needs ??

You're naturally dumb

Any guy having sex with you should take care of you with money ?? His energy, his time, his strength, his sperm, you just laid there like a dead antelope and at the end of the you want to collect money from him on top of that ??

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents happens

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by romme2u: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Honestly eh I don't know what to say.
undecided
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by romme2u: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2017
MurderForFree:

Olosho

You're naturally dumb

Any guy having sex with you should take care of you with money ?? His energy, his time, his strength, his sperm, you just laid there like a dead antelope and at the end of the you want to collect money from him on top of that ??

shocked shocked

omo your blood dey hot ooooooooooo
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2017
nezer83:

Madam, there are girls that will claim to be in a very serious relationship with a guy, chop his money and bleep him yet won't allow him know the nearest bus stop let alone her father's house.
how many if I may ask?that should be one case in a million
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by GoldenSpine24(m): 11:19am On Jun 10, 2017
Thing is... there is a difference request and demand o.
permit me to talk about it on the following grounds: 1. It is a no-sex-before-marriage relationship. 2. They both truly love each other.

Based on the aforementioned conditions, she has no right to demand money from him cos truthfully he really owes her no obligation at all, since they are still courting. When it comes to requesting, a lot is involved. How long the "friendship in the relationship has grown" and how deep too. Honestly girls i know who truly love their guys hardly request every now and then and also, guys i know who truly love their girls find no hesitation in giving. and who says He could not also request from her. It's not foolishness by any measure. Yes you are dating. But you are also friends. Dont you request things from friends both guys and ladies alike? Bar the naughty guys and ladies; have u ever begged before on the road? It's never easy to do so. It's similarly not easy to request something from someone you are not comfortable with. When she requests and you don't have it, transparency comes in and vice versa. He or she is more or less saying; "I'm comfortable with you enough to let you into my needs. Can you assist? Since the relationship wasn't built on that there will hardly be any issues. True love is about friendship and friendship is more bout giving than getting.

Fastforward to marriage, both parties then have obligations toward each other.

Why this issue raises lot of straws in the air is that the relationships all around us most times is based on gratification and instant fixes.
Until we face the real issues lets not be surprised that what we pursue still comes back pursing us. When we replace love with gratification, we'll see the real difference.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by nezer83: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2017
frenzyduchess:
how many if I may ask?that should be one case in a million

Madam, i have seen, they exist. Yes one or two out of ten.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by aniyphil: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
aribisala0:
a customer ,punter or trick

hmm . . .more like a customer since he has to part with some cash in exchange!
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by aribisala0(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
aniyphil:

hmm . . .more like a customer since he has to part with some cash in exchange!
Thosse words are all synonyms. Check your dictionary

Trick and john are English words specifically meaning the client of a prostitute
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Rozaybb(f): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
MurderForFree:

Olosho

You're naturally dumb

actually i think ur loose mum is d olosho..lol
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by MurderForFree: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rozaybb:
actually i think ur loose mum is d olosho..lol

Your mum would not appreciate you using that word "olosho"

People work so hard for that name

Your mum earned it

Dead ant
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by loteliz(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
zarakay:
Am not in support of ladies that demand unnecessarily

Love shouldn't be abouh money always

But what abouh those guys that demand for sex as if their lives depend on it
They do not only demand for sex. Thay also beg for money. It's not only women that are gold diggers.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by loteliz(f): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
zarakay:
Am not in support of ladies that demand unnecessarily

Love shouldn't be abouh money always

But what abouh those guys that demand for sex as if their lives depend on it
They even beg for recharge cards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.