Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

"If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri (28615 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by str8talk1: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Confirm!

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:
a hardworking girl doesn't need a guys money all she needs to do is to work hard and make her own cash...

that's why i will encourage em ladies to venture into meaningful things that will earn them cash..atleast to take good care of themselves and avoid insult...

HYPOCRITE!! U wer on the thread that says Broke Men shudnt ve Erection yday, now today ua singing another tune. Re u so confused? grin

2 Likes

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by streetzdreamz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
TINALETC3:
Supported, he is right, some guys go as far as paying dia gf every month, Dats pure rubbish
angry
smh
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by bitcoinvin(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
agitator:

hmmmmmmm, ladies only invest in mary kay, human hair, manicure & pedicure. datz all.

And they get good return on investment ROI. tongue tongue tongue

hahahahah..pure truth!!!.
The make up ensures big fish who will pay for everything even for their pad!!!

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by tiswell(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
chynie:
is only broke guys that wait for the girl to demand for money regularly
Give her money regularly

this man is a prostitute too cos he was demanding for money from Oga GEJ regularly when he was in power
Guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by bitcoinvin(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
In this our Indomie Generation;everywoman is a Hoe.
What about those that keep more than 10000 guys and bleeps them al.
There are silient and public prostitute.
The silient one are the ones that will request for mone now and then and still Bleep anything that has the shame of a penis.
The public ones are the ones u pay for and get statisfied.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

HYPOCRITE!! U wer on the thread that says Broke Men shudnt ve Erection yday, now today ua singing another tune. Re u so confused? grin
see this useless boy. ..do U have erection whenever I comment on any thread..

what has this topic got to do with the crap u wrote up there..
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
cyrilfosy:

Mr Saint God will judge me for bleeping or for running away from a girl who decided to heap all responsibilities both necessary and unnecessary on me.? I know how much I spent only those 2 weeks we were together.

You don't want to take care of her after all the mouth you make that you love her

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:
bro jokes aside i know a babe who sleeps with about 50 different men in a day and dem dey drop owo wella.d puna business don sell well cos na one clean red camry she come dey ride.though of recent wen i saw her she's looking like 65 though she's in her late 20s now.the effect of extreme runzing maybe. some runz babes can even manage up to a hundred boyfriends.na small thing for some.
hhahahah. All these ladies

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Wizkhalifa2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:

see this useless boy. ..do U have erection whenever I comment on any thread..

what has this topic got to do with the crap u wrote up there..
ua d useless one, on one thread ua supporting girls not to date broke men, on anoda thread ua supporting them not to collect money frm men. Which one u come day? Re u so daft that u can't take a stand? Ur opinions just sway like ur legs spread.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by nezer83: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
I can't fine where Remo mentioned "Sex" or demanding for money after Sex. What he simply meant is Girls should not make their Lovers money Machine demanding for money every now and then. Relationship is mutual, the money spending and sex should be mutual.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
ua d useless one, on one thread ua supporting girls not to date broke men, on anoda thread ua supporting them not to collect money frm men. Which one u come day? Re u so daft that u can't take a stand? Ur opinions just sway like ur legs spread.
u think u worth my 0.5mb..hell nah!!
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ericjohnsonjnr:

You don't want to take care of her after all the mouth you make that you love her

I can as well pass her over to u to take care of. maybe you don't see her demands in just 2 weeks how much more for 1 or 2 months?
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by TiffanyDavies(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:
a hardworking girl doesn't need a guys money all she needs to do is to work hard and make her own cash...

that's why i will encourage em ladies to venture into meaningful things that will earn them cash..atleast to take good care of themselves and avoid insult...
And hard working men should forget about pre-marital sex when they meet good, independent girls.
Guys should not only zip up their wallets, but their trousers too.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

And if your Boyfriend Demands so much attention, then he is what?
A big baby na? cheesy
dont u like babies?

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Quality20(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg it's better for the ladies to demand rather than steal if they are trully in need. But her demand should tally with the man's earnings and she should show gratitude and appreciation
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by mich2012: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Orientation matters a lot. Our girls have been taught the wrong principles.
Everything should be mutual in a relationship and like an employer-employee relationship or like you are paying for sex.
A gift from a guy to his girlfriend/fiancée should be from his heart and not forced or coerced, be it financial or material.
Sex is not everything in a relationship. Even if I do not have sex with my gf, I can still offer her financial and material gifts when I can.
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Ashley86400: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
And if your man demands for sex too much. . .what is he?
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by VanBommel(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
MurderForFree:

Any girl that demands for money is a big time prostitute

Last time i checked, women can have a job and make their own money

You wanna collect money because you gave him sex ??
You also enjoyed the sex, only prostitutes ​demand for money after sex, now tell me what's the difference between you who demands for money after sex and prostitutes who also demand for money after sex

You just laid on the bed like a dead elephant while the guy waste his energy pleasing you

It's high time we start collecting money from women too
This my brother sef grin grin
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
zeezeegal:
If U Dnt Take Care Of Me Financially, Who Will?....

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:
A big baby na? cheesy dont u like babies?
Uncle Lefulefu.. So you didn't Miss me
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by ABbless(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
smardray:
Ee pain me say u no dey Nl ehn.... Even iffa talk wetin dey my mind u no go see am

ehn go meet talk am for Twitter na. abi them use nl swear for you or are you a bloody introvert??
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by smardray(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
ABbless:

ehn go meet talk am for Twitter na. abi them use nl swear for you or are you a bloody introvert??
come ar u cursed.... I jst came back frm ban dont make me go back
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by ABbless(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
smardray:
come ar u cursed.... I jst came back frm ban dont make me go back

lmaoooooo e paiiiiiinnnnn ammm. curse na if them born u weh.lol if them no banish you back to the evil forest where you belong make I know wetin cause am
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
StephDamielola:

Uncle Lefulefu.. So you didn't Miss me
haba my steph steph i missed u like kilode na wink wink wink.
dat ur famous quote about broke men shouldnt be having erection don become a popular slogan among nl babes these days grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by smardray(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
ABbless:

lmaoooooo e paiiiiiinnnnn ammm. curse na if them born u weh.lol if them no banish you back to the evil forest where you belong make I know wetin cause am
U got the attention... Run along boy!
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
sekxy:

Only few ladies have your intelligent mindset

1 Like

Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Any lady that can't afford airtime to make phone calls, but rather depend on her boyfriend for recharge cards is a prostitute.

People like you should become president of Nigeria. solid point u have there
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Another stupid question
If d guy like let him.keep giving d gal when she asks
Is it my money and if the gal likes asking wats my business is it my mouth
Mtcheww undecided
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by aribisala0(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
zarakay:

ur own opinion
I dont ve time for people that can't read and comprehend
Always reading unnecessary meaning to every comment
English words have a natural meaning unless you expect us to be mind readers your your words only have one meaning
men are always asking women for sex ( at least more than women ask men) therefore it should be paid for. There is no shame in holding such a view be proud of ya work
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by aniyphil: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
. . .and if "he" on the other hand routinely asks for sex . . .what do we label him? undecided
Re: "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri by Kenistry(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
GBAM!! Nothing but the truth . .
. . . .that said, then by logic . . . . . . . . . . . 90% of our girls r just that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.