Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US (57499 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by dingbang(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2017
Yesterday a policeman seized a taxi man's car battery..

I just laughed at this country.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by NwaAmaikpe: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2017
shocked

Na juju e dey use..

Met him once in one babalawos house in Ile-Ife
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2017
buchilino:
IF DIS GUY IS 41, THEN I MUST BE 12.

Oga Mr 12 years pls forget the Age ,focus ur comments on his Achievements and contributions to the society.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by sapientia(m): 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
ooh.. he headed SARS for 4 years...

SARS that can toture innocent people anyhow...

Is that why they equatee him with Jack that America dont even have a real one?

I will start taking any policeman serious the day they start solving crime scenes..

Junior officers on ground work.. Oga take praise...
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by mjbaba: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
May Allah continue to protect him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by ivolt: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
okay
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by buchilino(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Yomboy4ever:

Oga Mr 12 years pls forget the Age ,focus ur comments on his Achievements and contributions to the society.

REALLY?, U C Y D CIVIL SERVICE WILL NEVA BE OK.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by calberian: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
JB would have totally counter-terrorised BH by now.

This dude has done nothing of the sort.

However, he's done commendably well with them small timers.

He's no JB of Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by ivolt: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
jasawa:
You see your wasted life? the man is discharging his job diligently by eliminating criminals from the society the least you should do is to appreciate his effort by putting his life on the line. Oh i remember he is a northerner, but if he is from the south east by now you guy would have shouted bravery is in our blood. What a pathetic liars.

It may not be a tribe thing,
have you considered the possibility that a friend or relation to the
guy you quoted might have been busted by Kyari ?

His comment might just be his way of getting his pound of flesh.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Bnladan(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:
He's not a counterintelligence officer of any kind let's be objective in our praise worshiping, he's a policeman doing his job will be a good start.
Enemy of progress spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by nnokwa042(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2017
jasawa:
You see your wasted life? the man is discharging his job diligently by eliminating criminals from the society the least you should do is to appreciate his effort by putting his life on the line. Oh i remember he is a northerner, but if he is from the south east by now you guy would have shouted bravery is in our blood. What a pathetic liars.
and how many Fulani killers he captured? Mr man don't tell me shit ,
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Bnladan:
Enemy of progress spotted.

SMH for the person that sold you that Tecno phone...with your Fatima Tara brain.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

It may not be a tribe thing,
have you considered the possibility that a friend or relation to the
guy you quoted might have been busted by Kyari ?

His comment might just be his way of getting his pound of flesh.

Bros Abba Kyari is not a counterintelligence officer what's with all this hyping over a fact.

SSS, NIA, DIA are counterintelligence outfits not NPF. Nah so Nigeria don hard reach.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by omogidi234(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:
He's not a counterintelligence officer of any kind let's be objective in our praise worshiping, he's a policeman doing his job will be a good start.

I agree with you that he is not that a superb cop, however I think that his name has been mentioned when it comes to police conquering​ most notorious & wanted criminals across the country.

I only hope that he would not be set up like that Abu military guy. I think someone has raised that above!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by remiopash: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Northern oligarchy again playing on the intelligence of other Nigerians.Where was AIG Ogunsakin that was also a gallant officer before he was retired in order to pave way for the current IGP? There are thousands of gallant officers in the Nigerian police from other sections of the country,it's only ones that are submissive to the powers that be that are widely celebrated.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by fergie001: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
VickyRotex:
Jack kini? He even looks like Jack Bauer. cool

Okay, So his wife is Teri or Audrey? embarassed Where's Kim? And who is, his own Chloe? tongue
Or tony almeida grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
Photoshoped.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by ivolt: 10:04am On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:

Bros Abba Kyari is not a counterintelligence officer what's with all this hyping over a fact.

SSS, NIA, DIA are counterintelligence outfits not NPF. Nah so Nigeria don hard reach.

I don't see anywhere in the post where it was stated that Kyari is a counter-intelligence officer.
You just attacked the guy from your imagination which reeks of preconceived hatred.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2017
fergie001:
CTU agent on the line
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

I don't see anywhere in the post where it was stated that Kyari is a counter-intelligence officer.
You just attacked the guy from your imagination which reeks of preconceived hatred.

Bro did you follow my post at all...he is being compared to an overbloated fictional TV character who's job is in counterintelligence. How simple can I get to explain.

Now go back and read the earlier persons Quote then compare the two.

Mr. Kyari is a policeman who's doing his job and he's not the one personally arresting and facing danger. He's got folks working with him compared to Jack Bauer.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
SunnyBlaze1:
In as much as i commend him for his achievements, i think the way we praise people doing their job in Nigeria is disgusting undecided

He is just a GOOD policeman, simple!

Comparing him to Jack Bauer is an insult on the later sad

50 of his type cant compare to Jack QED!
See dis one, as if d jack Bauer is even a real policeman

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by ivolt: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:

Bro did you follow my post at all...he is being compared to an overbloated fictional TV character who's job is in counterintelligence. How simple can I get to explain.

Now go back and read the earlier persons Quote then compare the two.

Mr. Kyari is a policeman who's doing his job and he's not the one personally arresting and facing danger. He's got folks working with him compared to Jack Bauer.

Guess what ?
Most people see Jack Bauer as a guy that busted terrorists and criminal cells.
So the comparison is apt. But you had to inject "not a counter-intelligence officer"
into the discussion when an average Nigerian don't even know what that means.

I repeat again that your comment was based on prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by chacoonder(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Truly,he is a diligent officer.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by muibi1(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2017
AleeDee:
Know him wella in lagos in our neighborhood (dnt tink I'll giv full details cos of security reasons). I can say d guy is not ordinary, if u knw wat i mean
naxo bro...he must be well fortified.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:

Guess what ?
Most people see Jack Bauer as a guy that busted terrorists and criminal cells.
So the comparison is apt. But you had to inject "not a counter-intelligence officer"
into the discussion when an average Nigerian don't even know what that means.

I repeat again that your comment was based on prejudice.

Guy I give up go and change my post to reflect prejudice since only you and those two other fellows can spot it.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Okoyiboz3: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2017
nerodenero:
I won't forget Abba Kyari, the Policeman for his heroics with the Nigeria Police and another Abba Kyari, the COS to the President for being the Head of Cabals. Just a matter of time before COS is forgotten forever. What will you be remembered?

Don't be surprised, that poster may be an armed robber or a child of armed robbers.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Okoyiboz3: 10:18am On Jun 11, 2017
remiopash:
Northern oligarchy again playing on the intelligence of other Nigerians.Where was AIG Ogunsakin that was also a gallant officer before he was retired in order to pave way for the current IGP? There are thousands of gallant officers in the Nigerian police from other sections of the country,it's only ones that are submissive to the powers that be that are widely celebrated.

Which useless Ogunsakin? Don't talk nonsense here as I know Ogunsakin personally. Go and find out how he messed up himself at SFU.

That being said, this present IGP wasn't even an IGP material as at the tims of appointment.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by VickyRotex(f): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2017
fergie001:

Exactement! grin And Michelle Dessler!
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by kokoA(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2017
He could afford a vacation in U.S with police salary? Never knew Nigeria police pays that well.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by fergie001: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

Exactement! grin And Michelle Dessler!
grin grin
Vicky baby,I pm'ed u sincceeeeeeeee,no response
Should I call David palmer for u?
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by trinity11(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Nice one but hope his colleagues won't set him up to be killed one day undecided

This is Nigeria,
you really don't need to worry,
he is from the NOT
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by MossLuv: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2017
let him come to Benue and kill most notorious gang leader Gana Akwazer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.