Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US (57500 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Hammed Ali's Handshake With A Female Customs Officer (Pictured) / "My Encounter With Abba Kyari, Nigeria's Crime Buster" - Journalist Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by rottennaija(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala

Why expose this man and his family to this sort of risk?
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by trinity11(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2017
kolafolabi:
He needs not to show his Family for security purpose.

The family is safe o
They are NOT ANAZ
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by snowlord(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2017
people take a chill pill,comparing him to jack jex tells us dat he is preety gud at his job,he's up dh as d youngest most ranked officer,must he die in action before we appreciate his work,c d high end cases he's bn able crack,commend him.we need to motivate our men to work harder.

PS: we all need to do our part to improve d country

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by VickyRotex(f): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2017
fergie001:
grin grin
Vicky baby,I pm'ed u sincceeeeeeeee,no response
Should I call David palmer for u?

cheesy cheesy. Biko you can call David Palmer or Wayne Palmer, but not Charles Logan embarassed
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Bridget95(f): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:
He's not a counterintelligence officer of any kind let's be objective in our praise worshiping, he's a POLICEMAN who is doing his job.

To those who have refused to understand that this comparison to a "Non-Police" TV character is weak and believe I'm prejudiced...Happy Sunday.

grin grin grin grin

So let's compare...(Bad Belle and Prejudice [Whatever this word means a to Nairalanders] Mode Activated)

Thanks bro.
The praise worshipping to high heavens of this man by some idle minds is becoming alarming.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by BanevsJoker(m): 10:45am On Jun 11, 2017
jasawa:
You see your wasted life? the man is discharging his job diligently by eliminating criminals from the society the least you should do is to appreciate his effort by putting his life on the line. Oh i remember he is a northerner, but if he is from the south east by now you guy would have shouted bravery is in our blood. What a pathetic liars.
Aren't you the one with a wasted life? His post was typed in the English Language, which happens to be this country's official language. What he said was that we should not compare a real-life police officer doing his job, with a fictional television character. In my opinion, comparing him to Jack Bauer even belittles his achievements. Jack Bauer is not real, but Abba Kyari is, so praise him as he is, without such comparisons. Unfortunately, your brain has been programmed to bringing ethnicity and tribalism into any and every discourse due to a very strong inferiority complex embedded in your DNA by your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by fergie001: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy. Biko you can call David Palmer or Wayne Palmer, but not Charles Logan embarassed
Hahaha hahahaha,respond me pm nowwwwwwww,

I will call Charles Logan and Ike Dobaku ooo
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Phi001(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
But Jack Bauer is not a police officer...

He's head of a special task force...CTU
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Aren't you the one with a wasted life? His post was typed in the English Language, which happens to be this country's official language. What he said was that we should not compare a real-life police officer doing his job, with a fictional television character. In my opinion, comparing him to Jack Bauer even belittles his achievements. Jack Bauer is not real, but Abba Kyari is, so praise him as he is, without such comparisons. Unfortunately, your brain has been programmed to bringing ethnicity and tribalism into any and every discourse due to a very strong inferiority complex embedded in your DNA by your ancestors.

If you don't live long and prosper I'd have serious problems with God.

I just tire for how people reason...so I went ahead and added the dossiers of a Fictional Character and that of a Real Man.

Then lastly, if that guy understands English he'd know you just dressed him down and cut him to sizes but alas...
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by chinwegeo(f): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2017
hope it is not risky to publish him...
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by bolaino(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
The Special Intelligence Response Team IRT in Abuja headed by the most celebrated and intelligent Detective ACP Abba Kyari - has received a lot of praises from Nigerians following recent crackdowns on notorious criminal elements in various parts of the country. The gallant officer, Abba Kyari is pictured in the United States during a vacation.

Abba Kyari, who has been labelled 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' due to his effort in bringing high-profile hoodlums to justice - was the officer who led to the capture of Henry Chibueze, notoriously known as “Vampire” and also Nigeria's most brilliant kidnapper, Evans who is said to have made billions in the course of kidnapping.

At 41, Abba Kyari is not just the youngest high-ranking police officer in Nigeria, but is said to be one of the most hardworking.

Apart from his success in Lagos as head of SARS for four years, Kyari led the team that helped when the mother of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, then finance minister was abducted in Ogwuashi-Uku in Delta state. Jide Ojo, better known as Marvelous, Buhari Hamadola, Hassan Oseni, Micheal Ojeabulu,Endurance Eke and Ibrahim Abubakar were all arrested.

He is also linked to the arrest of Olanrewaju John, also called Pastor, Okunola Saheed and Saheed Adekunle after they attacked a bureau de change in the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, in 2013.

CSP. Abba Kyari also led the Special Intelligence Response Team (SIRT) of the Lagos state Police command, that rescued the 3 abducted school girls in Ikorodu on March 6th, 2017 has met with Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode who expressed his gratitude after the rescue operation.

As a result of his hardwork, Kyari has won many awards including the IGP Commendation Award for Courage 2012, 2013, 2014. He has also won the Governor’s Award for Gallantry, Leadership and Service excellence 2011, 2012, 2013.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/abba-kyari-special-intelligence-response-team-irt.html
i pray God bless and protect him and his family always and forever. amen.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by greatermax77(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria & slevery mentality. The rank & files that are passing through hell doing the job will never be recognised.
He may not have shot one bullet since he assume that office.
We need to change our system abeg.
Men are dieing doing the job, another is taking the glory & snapping pics
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by bolaino(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
chinwegeo:
hope it is not risky to publish him...
i hope you are not planning any evil thing for him because your question is suspect and you seem like a biafran.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by bewla(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
him get luck Evans was arrested if not with did your pix d guy go collect in poun oo
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by FrenchyL(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2017
As much as i applaud his bravery and selfless service to the nation, i do not think it is in his interest that his picture or those of his family be put out for the world to see. Caution is the key word here.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by jasawa: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Oh now you peoples remember there is a country which even have an official language ? i thought you said it is a ZOO.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by bewla(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2017
bigtt76:
Nice one but hope his colleagues won't set him up to be killed one day undecided
after collecting 20 naira or accidentally discharge bullet na them way
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Bnladan(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2017
BroZuma:

SMH for the person that sold you that Tecno phone...with your Fatima Tara brain.
at least I have one. Where were u when brains were shared?
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Badonasty(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2017
dainformant:
The Special Intelligence Response Team IRT in Abuja headed by the most celebrated and intelligent Detective ACP Abba Kyari - has received a lot of praises from Nigerians following recent crackdowns on notorious criminal elements in various parts of the country. The gallant officer, Abba Kyari is pictured in the United States during a vacation.

Abba Kyari, who has been labelled 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' due to his effort in bringing high-profile hoodlums to justice - was the officer who led to the capture of Henry Chibueze, notoriously known as “Vampire” and also Nigeria's most brilliant kidnapper, Evans who is said to have made billions in the course of kidnapping.

At 41, Abba Kyari is not just the youngest high-ranking police officer in Nigeria, but is said to be one of the most hardworking.

Apart from his success in Lagos as head of SARS for four years, Kyari led the team that helped when the mother of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, then finance minister was abducted in Ogwuashi-Uku in Delta state. Jide Ojo, better known as Marvelous, Buhari Hamadola, Hassan Oseni, Micheal Ojeabulu,Endurance Eke and Ibrahim Abubakar were all arrested.

He is also linked to the arrest of Olanrewaju John, also called Pastor, Okunola Saheed and Saheed Adekunle after they attacked a bureau de change in the Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, in 2013.

CSP. Abba Kyari also led the Special Intelligence Response Team (SIRT) of the Lagos state Police command, that rescued the 3 abducted school girls in Ikorodu on March 6th, 2017 has met with Lagos state governor, Akinwunmi Ambode who expressed his gratitude after the rescue operation.

As a result of his hardwork, Kyari has won many awards including the IGP Commendation Award for Courage 2012, 2013, 2014. He has also won the Governor’s Award for Gallantry, Leadership and Service excellence 2011, 2012, 2013.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/abba-kyari-special-intelligence-response-team-irt.html

Dem no suppose reveal the identity of his wife and children....risky isht
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by jojothegreat(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2017
grin

Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by DarkRebel69: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2017
VickyRotex:
Jack kini? He even looks like Jack Bauer. cool

Okay, So his wife is Teri or Audrey? embarassed Where's Kim? And who is, his own Chloe? tongue

Nina Myers actually. She's a double agent.
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2017
Nesso:

See dis one, as if d jack Bauer is even a real policeman

Which is why you shouldnt compare them
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by eluquenson(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2017
He's indeed a gallant officer, our former OC SARS I hail oh
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by eluquenson(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2017
FrenchyL:
As much as i applaud his bravery and selfless service to the nation, i do not think it is in his interest that his picture or those of his family be put out for the world to see. Caution is the key word here.
He posted his pictures online for bloggers to see
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by chinwegeo(f): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2017
bolaino:
i hope you are not planning any evil thing for him because your question is suspect and you seem like a biafran.

grin

I am one Nigeria.... grew up and still in abuja and am not going anywhere tongue

Anyway stop jealousing biafra tongue
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by shilexholly(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=BroZuma post=57404676]He's not a counterintelligence officer of any kind let's be objective in our praise worshiping, he's a POLICEMAN who is doing his job.

To those who have refused to understand that this comparison to a "Non-Police" TV character is weak and believe I'm prejudiced...Happy Sunday.

Ori e baje. .. . Ti omo Eni ba da ka wi
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
but why are they displaying his family pictures on the internet? nawa o, these guys arent security conscious
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by VickyRotex(f): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
fergie001:

Hahaha hahahaha,respond me pm nowwwwwwww,

I will call Charles Logan and Ike Dobaku ooo

Hehehehehe,I dont have a problem with Dubaku grin
Re: Abba Kyari, 'Nigeria's Jack Bauer' & Gallant Police Officer, Pictured In The US by VickyRotex(f): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Nina Myers actually. She's a double agent.

Hahahahaha Chai!!! I no pray make anybody get that Nina character.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Somto Akunyili Set To Wed: Pre-Wedding Photos / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.