Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record (61748 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by OfficiallyMad: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
taylor88:
that shouldn't call for an award

I have been doing more than that

I fucckk till me last breath

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Fessy09(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shayooluwah:

Abi o... After the 12th p*ssy na only air baba go dey release
asin ehhhh.... I wonder how him take do that tin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by kemmy196(m): 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
nawah ooooo..

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

It's common sense. 50+ sexual encounters in one day is a lot.
Never say never, baby. That guy could just share the same super bloodline with me, you know. My ancestors were very sexually adventurous, even across continents. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Chinese n.i.g.g.a who looks like me out there slaying 50+ plus women in one night. grin
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by talk2saintify(m): 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
OK

the result is on the way
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=preccy69 post=57447504][/quote] this your tolotolo eye sexy mehn
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by talk2saintify(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
OfficiallyMad:

ikombe 1 grin
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Never say never, baby. That guy could just share the same super bloodline with me, you know. My ancestors were very sexually adventurous, even across continents. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Chinese n.i.g.g.a who looks like me out there slaying 50+ plus women in one night. grin

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by wintersnow(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:
With what penis? shocked I thought they say they have below average weenies over there grin So of course he'd manage to sleep with over 50 women in one day, because all he had to do was grind pelvices like a lesbian, if the rumours about small joysticks is true. I doubt it's possible to use a normal penis that many times without it getting sore or whatever. That's way too many women to please

You put in too much research into d**k related issues grin
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by SkepBidi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
ion know hw legit this competition was
buh even if it is
the man
the girls
and all the people that monitored the competition are all
messed up

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Trapqueen77 I heard you were among the women... come and verify this claim

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
wintersnow:

You put in too much research into d**k related issues grin

It's not even research, just deductive logic from given facts.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol u nor serious.
BUSHHUNTER:
And after 2 rounds Naija guys be like..

Kukuma kee me grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by CIOSYLVA(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
SmartyPants:

Why not take a few seconds to read instead of fouling up the frontpage with daftness?

Don't u know sometimes b4 a post gets to front page it maybe modified for elaborate details..
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
This sock I swear, why would that be.. though you said come into agreement. angry
Martin0:
ooooo well it all depends on mutual agreement,like my Ex brought such law into our relationship,it was mainly for the purpose u understand but not based on sex ooo,like my Ex got married to another man because she was getting older no lady will wanna reach monopus b4 getting married so if I have tied her to me alone,maybe that chance wouldn't have come,so that just it,but for me,I don't realy like open relationship,I can only agree to it if the lady am moving with has a good reason for it..that just it!!!
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Una go come meet me for house..... em shocked
ZarZar:

Really? So everything is about fucking? By their names you shall know them.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
and you still dey alive to testify... I guess you are a spiritual husband tongue [quote author=OfficiallyMad post=57447578][/quote]
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by YelloweWest: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'm sure guys will give a fortune to know his natural supplement

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by ZUBIZUBI: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
pussyponder:

Long story... Just tell zarzar say u wan bleep her.... Lemme cum and be going
I was really waiting to see the end of this convo.e #smiles . I still don't get your view point. I love guys, we are so predictable... @zarzar well done!

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by OfficiallyMad: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
talk2saintify:

ikombe 1 grin
Baba oh. Your boy is loyal grin

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by OfficiallyMad: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
joenor:
and you still dey alive to testify... I guess you are a spiritual husband tongue

Who is you

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
THERE SHOULD BE A VIDEO. I MEAN A PROOF, SUPPORTING EVIDENCE OR A CLIP SOMEWIA FOR DOUBTING THOMASES
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg this gist sha... I nor just concur jare.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

A guy with a small penis? OK, sex is not everything or at the top of what I look for in a guy, but it should at least be satisfactory. So no, I wouldn't be with someone with a small penis or a guy that can't Bleep lol. I imagine sex with such a person would be irritating & kinda feel like a chore.
wow how answers to prayer comes so quickly sometimes. Check me out, package inclusive of CHARACTER(GODLY & MORALLY). Do me a mail here: Achilegeorge@gmail.com. be sure to include your number.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by wizod(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Because People value sex and nudity more than education. The man from Singapore will be given an award 4 adding fuel 2 hell fire while someone dat passed with first class will be given a handshake.
#Endtimeloading

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by joenor(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
Me is a man writing to you.
OfficiallyMad:

Who is you
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by GOFRONT(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Chai....HIV is real oo
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by OfficiallyMad: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
joenor:
Me is a man writing to you.
Did you observe my previous post. And lugubrigiously notice my sadonic response was not my writing but of the quoting of an odidoforus fellows lucadescious write up

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Hussainvictor12: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Many have gotten first class buh how many people can actually do this
wizod:
Because People value sex and nudity more than education. The man from Singapore will be given an award 4 adding fuel 2 hell fire while someone dat passed with first class will be given a handshake.
#Endtimeloading

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by hkidola00(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmm...interesting. By "open relationship", I'm assuming you mean seeing other people or one more in addition to the one you're "dating". Is she also "allowed" to see other men, simultaneously? And that doesn't bother you? See, that wouldn't work for me because I have a jealous streak & fidelity is up there when in a relationship. No compromise. I often wonder how some people are comfortable with sharing their partner, knowingly or otherwise. Indeed as people we are different because I would rather not be in a relationship at all than date someone that can't be faithful.
thank u zarzar, i really dont like cheating....i cant stand d thought of anoda man banging my fiance...gush

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Maski87: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nwa,mkpi.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by whizdammy9: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
dis z absolute disgusting and stupid. all those that participated ehh. in short i leave it for GOD.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.