Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record (61751 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by luminouz(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you can live with me forever & you'll never see me cry. My poker face is only a reach away. I'm not clingy either but I do get jealous. A lot grin Scenarios may vary, but it is a trait that I'm well aware of within myself. I don't like it but it is what it is. My jealousy doesn't show itself in a wimpy, big baby kind of way. I become mean & angry tongue
Hmmmmmm..... I like 'em mean and angry!!!!!! tongue tongue
Some women are sexier DAT way!!! grin
ZarZar all angry like its WarWar!!! cheesy
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

Hmmmmmm..... I like 'em mean and angry!!!!!! tongue tongue
Some women are sexier DAT way!!! grin
ZarZar all angry like its WarWar!!! cheesy

Lol, it's not a nice feeling for me though. As I said, I don't like it nor do I enjoy it. So chances are, I'll opt out of the relationship if I'm constantly triggered into jealousy. I really don't like it but I can't stop myself from reacting, hence I prefer to just quit for my peace of mind.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by luminouz(m): 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, it's not a nice feeling for me though. As I said, I don't like it nor do I enjoy it. So chances are, I'll opt out of the relationship if I'm constantly triggered into jealousy. I really don't like it but I can't stop myself from reacting, hence I prefer to just quit for my peace of mind.
Oh pleaseezzzz!!! Don't go babe! I will just limit myself to complimenting one geh per year! Datz OK right
Its a good thing to quit relationships DAT bring out d bad YOU!!! I absolutely detest extreme jealousy ridden women!! They are always outta sync n difficult to reason with! N when they become vengeful.? hell is colder than their wrath!!!!
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

Oh pleaseezzzz!!! Don't go babe! I will just limit myself to complimenting one geh per year! Datz OK right
Its a good thing to quit relationships DAT bring out d bad YOU!!! I absolutely detest extreme jealousy ridden women!! They are always outta sync n difficult to reason with! N when they become vengeful.? hell is colder than their wrath!!!!

What's your definition of extreme jealousy? Lol, just curious.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by luminouz(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

What's your definition of extreme jealousy? Lol, just curious.
I have been with a girl who monitors my calls,searches my phone n believes in paying me impromptu visits so she can catch me doing wrong! Woe betide d day she sees me looking at any girl on the street... Its gonna be an ear popping nagfest with enough hiss filled tirade all DAY long!!! Nothing I say matters...its like I can't do right in her eyes......I stopped picking her calls n changed my location....She TRACKED me down,begs like hell(like she did a billion times before) n when she saw I was adamant she leaves, started threatening n cursing me....such rapid undulations of emotions got me fed up n I had to have her dragged out!!
Till date anytime I see a girl with such traits.... I RUN!!!!
DAT one experience is enough to last a lifetime!!!!
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

I have been with a girl who monitors my calls,searches my phone n believes in paying me impromptu visits so she can catch me doing wrong! Woe betide d day she sees me looking at any girl on the street... Its gonna be an ear popping nagfest with enough hiss filled tirade all DAY long!!! Nothing I say matters...its like I can't do right in her eyes......I stopped picking her calls n changed my location....She TRACKED me down,begs like hell(like she did a billion times before) n when she saw I was adamant she leaves, started threatening n cursing me....such rapid undulations of emotions got me fed up n I had to have her dragged out!!
Till date anytime I see a girl with such traits.... I RUN!!!!
DAT one experience is enough to last a lifetime!!!!

LMFAO. She sounds like a lot of fun grin I love people with passion tongue But I completely understand where you're coming from though. You're not wired like that, so her behavior doesn't make sense to you. Even for me, that is way out of line. However, I can still see a few similarities there because I also become unstoppable when in a fit of jealousy. So I kinda sympathize with her lol. You know what? It's a very difficult situation to navigate because, to a jealous person, for them to not get jealous, it means they must not fall for you. A relationship with no emotional involvement is safe but also boring to them. So basically, jealousy is just the dark side of the love they feel for you. It means they love you a lot, they just don't know how to deal with it in a healthy way due to several factors, such as, being cheated on or lied to in the past etc. Those things create distrust & it's hard to not believe it won't happen again. Hence the hyper-vigilance & psychotic behaviour where trust is concerned. It's sad, really. But hey, psychos are not born, they're created grin
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by luminouz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. She sounds like a lot of fun grin I love people with passion tongue But I completely understand where you're coming from though. You're not wired like that, so her behavior doesn't make sense to you. Even for me, that is way out of line. However, I can still see a few similarities there because I also become unstoppable when in a fit of jealousy. So I kinda sympathize with her lol. You know what? It's a very difficult situation to navigate because, to a jealous person, for them to not get jealous, it means they must not fall for you. A relationship with no emotional involvement is safe but also boring to them. So basically, jealousy is just the dark side of the love they feel for you. It means they love you a lot, they just don't know how to deal with it in a healthy way due to several factors, such as, being cheated on or lied to in the past etc. Those things create distrust & it's hard to not believe it won't happen again. Hence the hyper-vigilance & psychotic behaviour where trust is concerned. It's sad, really. But hey, psychos are not born, they're created grin

I get U! believe me I DO! But it is just hard to stay in a relationship where she doesn't believe anything u say! No matter how many times I tell her I love her,looking at another girl destroys DAT! Is it possible to not to look at other women? I mean only looking... Not admiring or trying to get their numbers......just looking!!!! Next comes the nagfest which continues till she becomes spent! Afterwards the begging phase...saying her love made her go overboard( even when there was no proof I even cheated on her)
I tried!!!! But believe me I just woke up one day n found my love for her GONE!! As in nothing remained in my heart!!!!! I was just empty!!!!! Breaking off was a relief too thick for words!!!! If I had married her...I would have died by now!!!! Absolute FACT!!!!
Funny thing is....she is married now with a son....
Don't know how the husband copes though!!!!
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
luminouz:

I get U! believe me I DO! But it is just hard to stay in a relationship where she doesn't believe anything u say! No matter how many times I tell her I love her,looking at another girl destroys DAT! Is it possible to not to look at other women? I mean only looking... Not admiring or trying to get their numbers......just looking!!!! Next comes the nagfest which continues till she becomes spent! Afterwards the begging phase...saying her love made her go overboard( even when there was no proof I even cheated on her)
I tried!!!! But believe me I just woke up one day n found my love for her GONE!! As in nothing remained in my heart!!!!! I was just empty!!!!! Breaking off was a relief too thick for words!!!! If I had married her...I would have died by now!!!! Absolute FACT!!!!
Funny thing is....she is married now with a son....
Don't know how the husband copes though!!!!

LMAO @ the last part. Honestly, my soul weeps for her because I understand. It's a very painful situation, the inability to trust cry But that doesn't mean that others should be subjected to it, so you did the right thing by getting away. Trust me, it probably was a huge relief to her too because it means she didn't have to deal with those emotions anymore...until the next guy she falls in love with, that is grin
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by moorevic(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
SirImole:
I'm the universe champion...

768 ladies in 32 minutes, 23 seconds.
You must be a vamp to go that fast.
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by moorevic(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
I find it hard to believe that a man will go for 57 Bleep sessions within 24hours non stop and wouldn't collapse.
Wish i had that sought of strength, meeeen ama muscle this pussy till thy cum goes "sperm finished please reload".

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by luminouz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ the last part. Honestly, my soul weeps for her because I understand. It's a very painful situation, the inability to trust cry But that doesn't mean that others should be subjected to it, so you did the right thing by getting away. Trust me, it probably was a huge relief to her too because it means she didn't have to deal with those emotions anymore...until the next guy she falls in love with, that is grin
Yeah... That is!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by L0NGFELLOW1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
hoping to break this record soonest
Re: Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record by darryll: 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
[Sex with a women takes only 2 min., trying to break this record, 5 min. Per women and you dreak the record 5 times over. Cumin with every women should not be done, women record orgasm didn't happen while all men were active for less then 1 min. Per man.

Wait ooo, is it just to put and remove? or will he cum in every intercourse.

5ml × 57= 285ml of semen

FTC.. I dedicate this OP to any gal that is of the same opinion with me for d same contest to hold in Nigeria. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You / Who Wins A Girl's Heart Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.