Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! (1516 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Her Girlfriend In Edo State On Valentine's Day / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by BaesDiary: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
Is this a scene from a skit? Nigerian comedienne and actress, Etinosa Idemudia, went on her knees at a social event yesterday to propose to her bae, actor, Bucci Franklin. The picture has become a viral sensation online.

See what the lady wrote on Instagram:

"About last night. Not everytime wait for bae to propose. Sometimes take the bull by the horn. I was so nervous but HE SAID YES! #EtiBucc2017 @buccifranklin" - @etinosaofficial

Well, the man said yes! 

Ladies, can you do this? Tell us in the comment box!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/06/this-lady-proposed-to-her-man-on-her.html

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by auntysimbiat(f): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Make sense
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by Googleus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice sander dude..

I guess d guy is good in bed... Really really good

1 Like

Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by divinehand2003(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
What if he had said NO?
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by ifex370(m): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Are they invisible? undecided
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by Evablizin(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's what i'm saying if you know that the man is a husband material and he is wasting time in proposing young lady do the proposal simple
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
ifex370:
Like those people around ain't seeing them
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by jashar(f): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hian!!!! I no fit abeg..... yes, I'm old school like that
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by scaller(m): 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
jashar:
Hian!!!! I no fit abeg..... yes, I'm old school like that
lol,no wonder,better propose to ur bobo b4 anoda lady does that for you nd forget about old school
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
ifex370:
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by jashar(f): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
scaller:
lol,no wonder,better propose to ur bobo b4 anoda lady does that for you nd forget about old school

Ngwanu.... make them carry go. My own never come then. Many fishes dey Ocean...
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by scaller(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
jashar:

u go wait for your own fish tire nd when you go see ehn na tilapia

1 Like

Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by jashar(f): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
scaller:

undecided undecided undecided

tongue tongue tongue

Such negativity is unbecoming
I'm out

1 Like

Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by kiddoiLL(m): 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
jashar:

will u kip kwayet !

1 Like

Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by jashar(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
kiddoiLL:
will u kip kwayet !

And you are? undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by Vision4God: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Drama......
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

Didn't you notice?
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by NothingDoMe: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Googleus:
Nice sander dude..

I guess d guy is good in bed... Really really good
Aswear! Crazy good!
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by nellaluv(f): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2017
Arragee things. See how the man placed his hand on his mouth like a big buffoon. Agbaya. We don notice una, NEXT! anything for social media undecided tongue
Re: This Lady Proposed To Her Man On Her Knee, And We Are Amazed! by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2017
scaller:

Ahahaha tilapia aye

(1) (Reply)

Name That Song You Sang Wrongly In Those Primary School Days / ''i Shall Not Die...........!'' (photos) / Is My Wife Mean What She Said To Me,,,can Her Joke Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.