Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS (80217 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by 9japrof(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
I dont know what to believe again
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Sijo01(f): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
May God have mercy on the officers souls and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Nothing like juju stopping bullets don't be fooled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Emassive(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria is a joke

All of a sudden anything with an Igbo crime is repeatedly in the news and facebook is trolling with Evans story like our life depends on it.

Nonsense journalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by sweetilicious(f): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2017
I Love everything About Nigeria.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Lexusgs430: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
What happened to full body armour? A policeman securing a security post with shirt and trousers........

NPF, Banks and insurance companies, need to do more.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Winneygirl(f): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
No be only "odoeshi".
What of "Ewo! Kolewole!!"??

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by hoover420: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2017
Lol, how will a hospital reject a policeman?
Where is the sense in that?
Or are they waiting for police report?
Nigeria is fuucked

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by AHCB: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
This sound like Bollywood stuff.

How can you say there were policemen at the place the officer ran to? Where were these policemen when the first shot was fired? where were they before the guy ran out of the room? This is pure nonsense
Easy for you to say. If you've ever been in the line of fire, you'd know what is to feel adrenaline rush through your body. All you do is shoot your fingers off and type nonsense.

22 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by ebukahandsome(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Ohhh!!!
Rip to this hero. Those blaming him or uttering rubbish, i pray that one day you will encounter these heartless men face to face so you can display those jackie chan tactics you expected him to have done

19 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by imstrong1: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2017
Very rare display of bravery at short time interval

8 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by thonyrule(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2017
it could be true, the robbers( driver and the one that was killed) moved with so much confidence

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by atirolu(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2017
I had initially blame him for running out of the security office that even the robbers ll be scared to enter the place following the death of one of them....

RIP to the dead
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Caustics: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
I don't think it is any odoeshi,the bullets did not hit the robbers well,it only broke the glass and hit the door,reason the driver had to move forward to take cover.
On the eyewitness part,so he had eyes that could penetrate through bricks which made him know iboko dipped gun on his collegue's blood.
If i slap this person ehn angry angry angry
dont mind them. why didnt the so called eyewitness policemen hiding at the backyard gun down the robber that went to the back window? So they were just watching everything. I don't know what this so called report aims to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by balayoflife(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2017
So sad he died. May God grant him eternal rest.

A Toyota Camry 2002 model in good condition is going for 730k but negotiable in lagos. Interested buyers should please send a whatsapp message on 08184348211 or call 07068866162.

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Kingso23: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2017
[quote][/quote]
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2017
I think the way the policeman was shooting while running away (or taking cover) showed poor handling of technique. In training that is not how to shoot when running, for Christ sake who are training our boys? Where are our military men getting their training from?

12 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Toosure70: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
Stop your lie abeg. The robbers didn't rush to leave the scene.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by ebujany(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
I don't think it is any odoeshi,the bullets did not hit the robbers well,it only broke the glass and hit the door,reason the driver had to move forward to take cover.
On the eyewitness part,so he had eyes that could penetrate through bricks which made him know iboko dipped gun on his collegue's blood.

Those guys had proper "odeshi".... Watch the video again,you will see when the bullets hit the back door and window, the robber at the back was actually hit. He struggled to come out after the hit while rubbing his hands on his chest ( e no enter).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2017
As a criminologist, I feel d robbers fortified themselves before d operation cos the kinda swagger d driver exhibited ain't ordinary. Plus I feel d policeman ran out of bullets or his gun jammed.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by moorevic(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Pure nollywood script

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
Is the car bullet proof?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by bejeria101(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2017
Rip to the gallant men. Job is so risky

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Aburi001: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2017
carammel:
One of the Policemen for try shout the tyre of the Vehicle too. At least that would have made the Robbers abandoned the Car
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by NwaAmaikpe: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2017
shocked

I don't get this...

Why did Iboko run if he was truly brave...

Anyone with a gun coulda killed the robber in blue.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Zdoh(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Iboko RIP....

We are available for your instant exchange of your Fiverr,Freelancer,Upwork funds instant exchange to Niara is guarantee. We are also buy and sell payoneer, skrill, PayPal and Neteller at attractive rate.

Call/Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by sammhi(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
woodcook:
I think the way the policeman was shooting while running away (or taking cover) showed poor handling of technique. In training that is not how to shoot when running, for Christ sake who are training our boys? Where are our military men getting their training from?
Truth is Iboko killed himself. He should have waited in the room . Since their men was dead , they would be afraid to come inside and would have probably ran away .
The way he ran self was unprofessional...
3 policemen and 3 armed robbers , yet the robbers were superior because the police were unprepared.
Why did they go to hide in the small room?
The poor training of the police was obvious in the whole thing .

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by carammel(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
DeeTus:
Is the car bullet proof?
I wasn't at the scene so how would i have known?
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2017
So touching.
Re: Zenith Bank Robbery; "Why Brave Policeman Had To Run Away During Shootout". PICS by Xbee007(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
femi4:
seconded. No odeshi anywhere
If you watched the video very well you will notice that it was the robber that shot the window of the car himself out of panic.
DeeTus:
Is the car bullet proof?
Nma27:
As a criminologist, I feel d robbers fortified themselves before d operation cos the kinda swagger d driver exhibited ain't ordinary. Plus I feel d policeman ran out of bullets or his gun jammed.
Winneygirl:
No be only "odoeshi".
What of "Ewo! Kolewole!!"??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Woman Stabs Male Neighbour To Death In Lagos For Playfully Touching Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.